Where is Iggy?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: Where is Iggy?

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

It was a joke.

sara is gross.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Yes, but she has sex with women, so it's all good.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Redman77 wrote:Yes, but she has sex with women, so it's all good.
That's more than you do.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

could have put this head on that same photochop and it would look no different then the original vegas douchebags head

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

SanityClause wrote:
Redman77 wrote:Yes, but she has sex with women, so it's all good.
That's more than you do.
If I want any lip out of you, I'll rattle my zipper.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

So what's the story about Iggy - is he mad that people found out about his band?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Nah, he's been MIA longer than that. He's just mad that no one sided with him when it came to the rumor about deathcurse.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

uptheass wrote:Image

could have put this head on that same photochop and it would look no different then the original vegas douchebags head

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Nah, he's been MIA longer than that. He's just mad that no one sided with him when it came to the rumor about deathcurse.
It's no longer just a rumor.

deathcurse is related to Sunny Delight.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Serial_Mom wrote:So what's the story about Iggy - is he mad that people found out about his band?
Actually, it was Melty himself, or a friend of Melty's that posted the link to his band to begin with. No one else would have had any way of knowing.

This is simply his last possible way of attention whoring 'cause when he's here no one gives a shit.

DC did a fantastic job of explaining what is really happeneing here.

deathcurse wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:One question remains: Will he post again?

Why wouldn't he?

This whole "break" is just him taking his ball and going home because he's getting fucked with more than he's getting his ass kissed. It's a passive aggressive way of drawing attention to his cause, like the "apology" thread. He wants people to unite in his defense and vanquish the evil that besmirches his good name (:lol:) in these, uh, halls.

What's happening is that people are curious about his absence but not really giving a shit either way. Nobody really misses him; it's business as usual.

Anyway, he'll see that the masses have no intention of rising up and he'll come crawling back because, well, who else is he going to talk to?
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

It could have been someone who wanted to see Iggy get piled on again but didn't want to do it under their regular nym.

Remember that long winded article Iggy posted a few months back about one of his bands? Several people commented how easy it was to find info on him from it. It could be anyone that saw that thread and did some digging. Iggy used the Edie Decay name more than once in bands, and a search for that would lead to the latest band and so on.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

MickeyG wrote:It could have been someone who wanted to see Iggy get piled on again but didn't want to do it under their regular nym.

Remember that long winded article Iggy posted a few months back about one of his bands? Several people commented how easy it was to find info on him from it. It could be anyone that saw that thread and did some digging. Iggy used the Edie Decay name more than once in bands, and a search for that would lead to the latest band and so on.
Good point, Mickey.

While there is validity to spare with that take it remains highly doubtful to me for two reasons.

A. It happened on a thread that was laughing at Melty for lying about being in 'The Gamerz', (which still holds true). So the purpose of that link would appear to have been a limp-wristed rebuttal to the widely held belief that rare is the band that would overlook his complete lack of skills and hygiene.

B. No one outside of the blatantly psychotic, ie, abe, would ever put that kind of time and effort into scouting a poster who won't shut up about their every move and he was taking up Melty's fight, (when The Tard Army deserts you and the only man left in your corner is abe, you are officially fucked).
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

I missed the thread about The Gamerz, and didn't see that link posted.

I doubt he did it himself. It was either a hater, or a follower. He would know there would be a pile on even if this band was the next Motley Crue. I can't remember him mentioning band names, he liked to keep that stuff quiet.

Oh well, he'll either come back or he won't.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

MickeyG wrote:I missed the thread about The Gamerz, and didn't see that link posted.

I doubt he did it himself. It was either a hater, or a follower. He would know there would be a pile on even if this band was the next Motley Crue. I can't remember him mentioning band names, he liked to keep that stuff quiet.

Oh well, he'll either come back or he won't.
Strange, I seem to remember him name-dropping dozens of different bands that he was in (all with the same members) while sharing events that never happened.

Then again, he has damn near 60 thousand Sludge posts since '04 so if you missed 30% of them you missed out on 18,000 posts (granted 50% of them were stock copy/paste reposts, but still).

Also this latest band seems to have their act together which made me believe he would have been eager to share that while not wanting to look like it's just more endless pimping, while the rest of his endeavors have been the second coming of dog shit.

Oh yeah, there is zero question that he will be back.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Maybe I just can't remember them, Hungwell.

I never really came to Sludge consistently until Stevie came out. Up until then I was in and out. And at first I wasn't a big Gossip Board reader.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:I am really not going to lose sleep over what a guy that dressed like early bird at the methadone clinic has to say about me.

I could watch this go on all day but I have something called a job that greatly cuts into my Sludge time. But damn if this quote isn't HILARIOUS.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Hungwell wrote:Oh yeah, there is zero question that he will be back.
the best ownings are yet to come
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

enter your username wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The name "The Rabies" is on a Lone Rangers level of stupidity. It's amazing.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

enter your username wrote:They hit the big time. They're playing a football bar this Saturday night with 2 other bands. Back in the motherfuckin game biatches.

So no e-beer night this Saturday on Sludge? Damn it, now I have to make new plans.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
genedemon69
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by genedemon69 »

enter your username wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You've got your pride, you've got your dignity...You'll swallow everything when you're with me.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

"This is simply his last possible way of attention whoring 'cause when he's here no one gives a shit."

How can complete absence be regarded as "attention whoring?" It's kinda the opposite.

Maybe he's getting laid?!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Crazy Levi wrote:"This is simply his last possible way of attention whoring 'cause when he's here no one gives a shit."

How can complete absence be regarded as "attention whoring?" It's kinda the opposite.

Levi, he's logged on and lurking for 20 hours a day. That's hardly "complete absence".
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

The fact that Abe and Ojiisan joined forces and opened up for some band called Drop Clutch on the 5th also deserves a mention.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Hungwell wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:"This is simply his last possible way of attention whoring 'cause when he's here no one gives a shit."

Levi, he's logged on and lurking for 20 hours a day. That's hardly "complete absence".
Hardly getting laid either I guess. Sounds like complete abstinence.
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

Now that Halloween is right around the corner, surely Iggy will post again soon under his "Benjy The Boogieman" nym...
Last edited by wickedsensation on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedevilknowsmyname

Post by thedevilknowsmyname »

deathcurse wrote:The only thing more hilarious than this picture -

- is the fact that Iggytard feels the need to write 40 page bios on his dingleberry bands NO ONE EVER GAVE A SHIT ABOUT. Yeah, I'm sure the public was really clamoring for details on Duct Tape Pussy. Guess we'll have to hold out until Sundance for the documentary.
He's been outted. Fuck, now this exlains why he no longer posts on here. He's the laughing stock of the Sludge forums... I kinda feel bad for the guy, you guys are like fucking pitbulls.
Last edited by thedevilknowsmyname on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TenBenny wrote:I would not see them in a club
I would not see them in a pub
I would not see them in a store
I would not see them, Manowar
“Why is this old black guy covering Led Zeppelin?!"--Alan Niven on Jack Russell on Willie Dixon
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Nah, he's around. His pics were posted before and since he mentioned bands he'd played in, I guess it wasn't hard for people to find out his name. Don't worry, I think Iggy is like a battered wife that just refuses to leave her man!
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

thedevilknowsmyname wrote:
I kinda feel bad for the guy, you guys are like fucking pitbulls.
You do know this is Sludge right?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.