My Apology.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

My Apology.

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

I never thought I would see a poster eclipse Sixdgritt in bandwagon jumping, ass kissing, mindless posting, just to see his nym on a thread.

I was wrong.

SoulsOfBlack has raised the bar.

So, Sixdgritt...

Sorry for dubbing you the biggest ass kisser on Sludge.
Last edited by Blind Lemon Pledge on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: My Apology.

Post by MurrayFiend »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AWESOME fuckin' thread, Pledgester!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Who's ass did I kiss on here?

Besides Stoner, but I'll readily admit to that.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Actually, you're probably right man.

I think it's about time I wave my ol' white flag anyways. I'm not gunna start a stupid goodbye thread, but this is my official ''peace out''. And I thought you fuckers actually liked me! :lol: . I'm getting outta the hospital tomorrow (hopefully this bullshit doesn't happen again, looks like major surgery if it happens again) and heading back to school Tuesday. I don't see the ass-kissing part, but I have been posting far too much and apparently it's been getting on people's nerves, according to this post.

So I won't annoy y'all anymore. Kid knows his place. Keep on Sludgin', tell Stoner I love her! :lol:

And MurrayFiend, keep the spirit of the Wu alive!
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I like you. I thought my endorsement meant something! Don't make me leave over this, too.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

MurrayFiend wrote:I like you. I thought my endorsement meant something! Don't make me leave over this, too.
See Murray, I thought you did like me, so seeing you endorsing this post was what led me to my decision to give up on my Sludging. When I start letting my friends down, i know it's time for me to call it quits.

*wipes tear*
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

That's some cold shit.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:I never thought I would see a poster eclipse Sixdgritt in bandwagon jumping, ass kissing, mindless posting, just to see his nym on a thread.

I was wrong.

LetUsPrey has raised the bar.

So, Sixdgritt...

Sorry for dubbing you the biggest ass kisser on Sludge.
Awwww...I'm touched. How about an e-hug, big guy?

I'll plead guilty to bandwagon jumping and ass kissing. But I was most mindless poster? Damn, I'm worse than I thought.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:Actually, you're probably right man.

I think it's about time I wave my ol' white flag anyways. I'm not gunna start a stupid goodbye thread, but this is my official ''peace out''. And I thought you fuckers actually liked me! :lol: . I'm getting outta the hospital tomorrow (hopefully this bullshit doesn't happen again, looks like major surgery if it happens again) and heading back to school Tuesday. I don't see the ass-kissing part, but I have been posting far too much and apparently it's been getting on people's nerves, according to this post.

So I won't annoy y'all anymore. Kid knows his place. Keep on Sludgin', tell Stoner I love her! :lol:

And MurrayFiend, keep the spirit of the Wu alive!
Good riddance. I'm sure there are some openings on the fall out boy board.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Nevermind. it's worth staying if it's gunna piss Pee13 off.

Getting out of the hospital today, however, so my post count will be significantly decreased. So to the people who were annoyed by me, don't you worry, you wont see me around nearly as much.

Unless my fucking lung collapses again.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

you're allright in my book LEP.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:Nevermind. it's worth staying if it's gunna piss Pee13 off.
Piss me off? :lol: Nope. Owning the shit out of you is great fun.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

If you want to piss him off, make fun of Bobby Dall being a dope fiend.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

SoulsOfBlack sucks.
Last edited by Blind Lemon Pledge on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

LetUsPrey wrote:Who's ass did I kiss on here?
Um...who's haven't you?

I've never mixed it up with you myself (cause you're not that interesting) but I have noticed every time you go at it with someone you always break out the "everyone here thinks you're stupid" routine. Do you really think it makes you cool to appeal to popularity in THIS fucking place? :lol:
We can only hope.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Funny guy, if my lung collapses I have to get MAJOR SURGERY. I know this is Sludge, but the whole ''asshole'' thing isn't working.

And who the fuck are you? You don' think I'M interesting? I've never even seen you on here before.
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

LetUsPrey wrote:Funny guy, if my lung collapses I have to get MAJOR SURGERY. I know this is Sludge, but the whole ''asshole'' thing isn't working.
:lol: Oh relax you pussy. I've actually had it happen to me myself...which is why I don't feel bad joking about it.
And who the fuck are you? You don' think I'M interesting? I've never even seen you on here before.
That's cool. I also don't hang out on Sludge 20 hours a day. So guess the joke is on me. Oh well.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:Who's ass did I kiss on here?
Um...who's haven't you?

I've never mixed it up with you myself (cause you're not that interesting) but I have noticed every time you go at it with someone you always break out the "everyone here thinks you're stupid" routine. Do you really think it makes you cool to appeal to popularity in THIS fucking place? :lol:
We can only hope.
Yes, he pulls that routine with me as well. Of course, I'm sure the only reason he tries so hard to look cool here is because he looks like this in real life:

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

deathcurse wrote:If you want to piss him off, make fun of Bobby Dall being a dope fiend.
Pissed off why? Worried his playing will start to suffer? :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

poizond13 wrote: Yes, he pulls that routine with me as well. Of course, I'm sure the only reason he tries so hard to look cool here is because he looks like this in real life:
:lol:

Well I'm not gonna pick on some sick kid in the hospital...but I will say there's no way this little fucker is anywhere near as mouthy in real life as he acts up online.

It would be fine if he was entertaining. "OMG everyone hatez you!!!11" over and over is not actually funny.

Listening to Fallout Boy? Now that's funny. I may not be a Poison fan but I'll take them over FB any day of the week.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Yes, he pulls that routine with me as well. Of course, I'm sure the only reason he tries so hard to look cool here is because he looks like this in real life:
:lol:

Well I'm not gonna pick on some sick kid in the hospital...but I will say there's no way this little fucker is anywhere near as mouthy in real life as he acts up online.
Nice observation. Isn't that essentially EVERYBODY on here?

And if you can find one other person I've said ''everyone hates you on here'' to other than Roadhead and Pee13, then color me impressed.

Good job being the one person to sign with him though, it really makes you seem a whole lot smarter
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

LetUsPrey wrote: Nice observation. Isn't that essentially EVERYBODY on here?
Most of you, yeah. But not everyone, so chill with the projection kid.

Good job being the one person to sign with him though, it really makes you seem a whole lot smarter
There you go again. :lol: Jesus it's like you can't help yourself.

P13 has said a lot of dumb shit over the years, but I don't hate the guy. Once in a while he's actually pretty damn funny, like when he's clowning your over-sensitive ass.

It's kind of telling though that you feel such a need in your life to belong to something that you view a total freakshow like Metal Sludge as being made up of "teams" and you have to carefully pick and choose who you can agree with or laugh at.

My advice is to get some friends in real life once you check out of the hospital kid. It just might change your perspective. :wink:

PS: Fall Out Boy sucks balls! :lol:
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote: There you go again. :lol: Jesus it's like you can't help yourself.

P13 has said a lot of dumb shit over the years, but I don't hate the guy. Once in a while he's actually pretty damn funny, like when he's clowning your over-sensitive ass.

It's kind of telling though that you feel such a need in your life to belong to something that you view a total freakshow like Metal Sludge as being made up of "teams" and you have to carefully pick and choose who you can agree with or laugh at.

My advice is to get some friends in real life once you check out of the hospital kid. It just might change your perspective. :wink:

PS: Fall Out Boy sucks balls! :lol:
Nowhere in my comment did I say ''no one here likes you'' or talk about your popularity on here. What do you mean by ''there you go again''? It has nothing to do with your original point.

And if you think Pee13's actually funny, and you completely believe he's ever clowned MY ass, well I have no comment. But I highly recommend you read the ''Who looks like a bigger fag'' thread, where Pee13 attempts to clown me and has it all turned back around on him.

And I'm doing just fine in real life. As I said earlier in this thread, once I get back to school you'll hardly see me on here. Which I'm sure you'll enjoy, so there ya go.
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

LetUsPrey wrote: Nowhere in my comment did I say ''no one here likes you'' or talk about your popularity on here. What do you mean by ''there you go again''? It has nothing to do with your original point.
We're talking about P13's popularity, or lack thereof. Again you said "see, you're the only one here agreeing with him, so you'll look dumb too!" If you can't see what I meant by there you go again, you are just SCARY stupid.
And if you think Pee13's actually funny, and you completely believe he's ever clowned MY ass, well I have no comment.

It's not so much that he's really that funny, as that you are unfunny. If he's a 4 on a 1 to 10 funny scale, you're batting a .5, at best.
where Pee13 attempts to clown me and has it all turned back around on him.
And AGAIN. This is great. :lol:

I read that thread and yeah he took some good shots. It should be pointed out that none of them came from you, BTW.
And I'm doing just fine in real life. As I said earlier in this thread, once I get back to school you'll hardly see me on here.
Awesome. Say, maybe this will be the school year you finally lose your virginity! For real this time! :lol:
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I never really try to be funny. So I'm sorry you were looking for that out of my posts. The fact that you actually thought he had good shots just shows that your opinion should not be taken seriously.

And that was my junior year of high school, but thanks.
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

LetUsPrey wrote:I never really try to be funny.
So what the fuck good are you?
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:I never really try to be funny.
So what the fuck good are you?
Are you trying to tell me that every single person on this board tries to be funny?

What the fuck good are YOU then?
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

All the good posters here are either funny or know their shit about music. The best posters offer both.

You offer neither.

P13 is funnier than you. Sorry kid thems the breaks.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:All the good posters here are either funny or know their shit about music. The best posters offer both.

You offer neither.

P13 is funnier than you. Sorry kid thems the breaks.
:lol: I'm sure everyone shares that sentiment. Your opinion means a lot.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

And in terms of ''me offering neither'', many posters here have told me they like me, and I have a lot of good music talks on here. Despite the fact that I like Wu-Tang Clan or the Misfits more than Winger or Ratt.

Hence why your opinion doesn't mean much to me. And I don't give one, two, or three shits if Pee13's funnier than me, to be honest. Cus like I said, I don't try to be funny.