Who looks like more of a fag?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Who looks like more of a fag?

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7

OR

LeUsPrey

Clearly both of them look like total fudge packers, but which one looks like more of a homo? I vote for a draw, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the one who looks like he is 5 days away from dying of AIDS, letusprey. But really, the better question here would be, who is the catcher in this relationship? :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Who looks like more of a fag?

Post by LetUsPrey »

LetUsPrey, it's obvious. The only thing that would make it gayer is if Bret Michaels was behind him and the faggot was giving him the love sign.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:LetUsPrey, it's obvious.
Glad you agree. So how long have you had HIV for? Did you get it from justin?? :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:
Glad you agree. So how long have you had HIV for? Did you get it from justin?? :lol:
Don't laugh at your own posts, Pee13, it makes you seem sad.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

By the way, a post full of gay jokes. You never disappoint
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Don't laugh at your own posts,
I appreciate the advice, but I don't take tips from HIV infected trolls.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:By the way, a post full of gay jokes. You never disappoint
letusprey wrote:He's jerkin' it to the picture of him and Bret for a little while.
letusprey wrote:I don't think anyone's jerked it to that picture more than you, Pee13
letusprey wrote:does he ever? Unless he's praising the amount of pyro at a Poison show or talking about how bad he wants to suck Bret Michaels cock, he's useless.
Pot. Kettle.

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

wow more gay jokes. u always seem to suprise me. was the insulting of you by most memebers of this forum starting to hurt you so you had to make a thread to divert the attention away from you. i like how many people have stormed in here to agree with you and back you up. if this insult was coming from someone else maybe id give a shit, bt since its coming a pathetic fire crotch that most people here hate, i dont give a shit
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

justinjc7 wrote: bt since its coming a pathetic fire crotch that everyone here hates, i dont give a shit
fixed.

I don't think ANYONE is hated on this forum more than P13.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

agreed.the fact that this guy has any right to attempt to insult ANYONE is just laughable. go back into the closet and listen to ur bret michaels albums
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Neither of them are sitting on a grown man's lap so I'm going to vote poizond13 on this one.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote: was the insulting of you by most memebers of this forum starting to hurt you so you had to make a thread to divert the attention away from you.
Yes, absolutely... I started my own thread to divert attention away from myself. :lol:

i like how many people have stormed in here to agree with you and back you up. if this insult was coming from someone else maybe id give a shit, bt since its coming a pathetic fire crotch that most people here hate,
Wow, you really do have a lot on common with your fall out boyfriend. Are your real lives so pathetic that you have to come here of all places to seek approval from others? I will admit right now that I am hated universally by trolls and tards, which is about 80% of the people who post here. And I am damn proud of that, in fact I'd be worried if it were the other way around.
i dont give a shit
Which is why you're still here, right? Go away son, you clearly aren't very good at this.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:ago back into the closet and listen to ur bret michaels albums
More gay jokes.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
justinjc7 wrote: bt since its coming a pathetic fire crotch that everyone here hates, i dont give a shit
fixed.

And I'm damn proud of that, thanks for the compliment.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:Neither of them are sitting on a grown man's lap so I'm going to vote poizond13 on this one.
Hey look, it's our resident alcoholic and fuck-up troll. Good to see you bud, how ya been?

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
More gay jokes.
okay penis wrinkle, that is the first gay joke i have used, theres a difference, where as you use them as ur only source of insults, very fuckin original. and i never said i seek approval from anyone, i was just pointing out that so far ur all alone on this one. and ur proud of being hated? u love being an outcast loser that no one wants around? im sry ur life is so sad
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
fixed.

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:I have noticed every time you go at it with someone you always break out the "everyone here thinks you're stupid" routine. Do you really think it makes you cool to appeal to popularity in THIS fucking place?
A spot-on observation from another poster.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

"Zee Def Leppards, they cancel zee tour because the Poison, they left the tour, you see. Poison ees zee most popular band in zee WORLD! They jam pack sheds! They use zee pyro which make me go WOW! Zee Bret Michaels, he is handsome man whose lap once sat upon. He made my pants tight that day! Bobby Dall, he ees sick on zee drugs but he is okay because he is rock star and he has family and rock stars with family, they always turn out okay. Also, any man in Poison should be allowed to rape our women whenever!!!!"
Last edited by deathcurse on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Neither of them are sitting on a grown man's lap so I'm going to vote poizond13 on this one.
Hey look, it's our resident alcoholic and fuck-up troll. Good to see you bud, how ya been?
im pretty sure more people, including me, prefer him over ur whiny little ass
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

justinjc7 wrote:im pretty sure more people, including me, prefer him over ur whiny little ass
Trust me, it's not even a contest.

Even the people I bug the shit out of would take me over poizowndumbass13.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

^^^
pedro pic was hilarious btw
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I've been here about 4 years and the whole time, poizond13 has been the joke of the board.

The most popular post in regards to p13 is "That's a GUY???"

I'm sure a startling portion of the board still think he's a chick. I mean, look at his av. Nikki Sixx. ONLY CHICKS HAVE NIKKI SIXX AVS!!!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
More gay jokes.
okay penis wrinkle, that is the first gay joke i have used, theres a difference, where as you use them as ur only source of insults, very fuckin original. and i never said i seek approval from anyone, i was just pointing out that so far ur all alone on this one. and ur proud of being hated? u love being an outcast loser that no one wants around? im sry ur life is so sad
Are you sure you don't ride the short bus? Because that post looks like it was written by a five year old with tourettes syndrome.

And to be honest with you, no, I don't come here to sludge to make friends. I have enough in real life. If I am hated by people like you and your fall out boyfriend, that is definitely a positive in my book. It's like when you go to a party (which you never have,) and some weird loser comes up and starts talking to you. At that point, you do your best to distance yourself from that person if you want to have any chance at all of getting laid. It's kind of like that.

Having said that, I have met some really cool people here, and while the majority may be against me, most of the people who come here to actually discuss music, not troll, have no problem with me.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
im pretty sure more people, including me, prefer him over ur whiny little ass
You prefer him to me?? LOL. Thanks.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:most of the people who come here to actually discuss music, not troll, have no problem with me.
This is absolutely not true. Even the people who talk about music laugh at you.

Where are all these people who are respecting your bizarre and oftentimes completely fictional insights? Because I don't see them in any of the threads you post your weird obsessive shit on.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:You prefer him to me?? LOL. Thanks.
So you're not at all bothered by these two guys liking you and yet, you're trying to explain to them how popular you are here, even though that's not even close to being true.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:I've been here about 4 years and the whole time, poizond13 has been the joke of the board.

The most popular post in regards to p13 is "That's a GUY???"

I'm sure a startling portion of the board still think he's a chick. I mean, look at his av. Nikki Sixx. ONLY CHICKS HAVE NIKKI SIXX AVS!!!
I never came here to win a popularity contest. If I did, I would have left long ago. You , on the other hand, are a total fuckup in real life, who pissed your life away for the bottle. SAD.

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

excuse me? ive never been to a party? u think ur cool just because you party cuz u are not. ive seen some of the biggest jack asses and losers party, that doesnt make u cool, ur the one at the party who thinks there sooo bad ass cuz their drunker than everyone else, but everyone is actually laughing at u. and btw im pretty sure i have been to way more parties than u, bt that doesnt make me any better than you. thats the most pathetic attempt at an insult ive ever seen. and i didnt come here to make friends either, and im sure theres plenty of people that dislike me bt at least im not as untolerably stupid as shit like u
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:You , on the other hand, are a total fuckup in real life, who pissed your life away for the bottle. SAD.
I quit drinking almost two years ago and I'm not even 30.

Bobby Dall is almost 50 and he's taking fistfuls of oxies just to make it through 45 minute sets as the worst bass player in rock.

Again, you're stupid and your views on the world are that of a sheltered suburban kid who has never experienced real life in any sense of the term.