So Deathcurse

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Re: So Deathcurse

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

Round these here parts ain't none nobody talk no shit bout no housewives. "Homemaker"? Well la-dee-da! Let us all eat of the caviar and drink of the champagne in our fancy Manhattan condominium apartment!

Anyways. I kinda think homemaker is worse than housewife, because it's only a term a housewife embarrassed about being a housewife would use. And the men she tamed. Down with homemakers! Housewife pride!

saracapri wrote:Why don't you guys just lay off bored housewives?
Soccer moms are always getting indignant about SOMETHING. Don't you soccer moms ever give it a rest?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

In Korea, the respectful way to address a woman is "Ajumah"....the direct translation of that is housewife. You call any woman anything other than that and it's a sign of disrespect.

Just the idea of housewife being a derogatory term shows how truly fucked up things are here. It's not that great a leap for young girls to attach the idea that if the name is patronizing...show is the job description. You can change it to Domestic Engineer or whatever as much as you want but they'll still be hearing housewife.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I make fun of bitches for being housewives when it's convenient, but the truth is that I'd love to be one now that my kids are older and in school all day.

Not saying I'd keep an immaculate homestead or anything - just that I'd like to sit around on my fat ass smoking weed and posting on the internet all day. I'd probably bake some cookies, though.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I would also love to be a housewife. You know, like, to a lesbian. Except one that likes my penis and sometimes me.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Yeah, I'm kind of a housewife. I only work about 15 hours a week, so I'm home a lot. It is kind of fun now that my kids are older and in school. I'm not a soccer mom, though. They are just some other kind of creature. I have a soccer mom harassing me right now, actually. She keeps trying to arrange play dates and sleepovers between my kid and hers. My daughter is only 7 and really not into going to people's houses yet, but this lady is super pushy and overly interested in her first grader's social life.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

saracapri wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of a housewife. I only work about 15 hours a week, so I'm home a lot. It is kind of fun now that my kids are older and in school. I'm not a soccer mom, though. They are just some other kind of creature. I have a soccer mom harassing me right now, actually. She keeps trying to arrange play dates and sleepovers between my kid and hers. My daughter is only 7 and really not into going to people's houses yet, but this lady is super pushy and overly interested in her first grader's social life.
When's she going to start posting here?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

She is too busy baking cupcakes and attending PTA meetings. Sorry, you're stuck with my lazy ass.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

saracapri wrote:She is too busy baking cupcakes and attending PTA meetings. Sorry, you're stuck with my lazy ass.
That's the beauty of this site. You can just pretend to be her and everyone will get creeped out all the same. You can even get Elise to back you up.

I was referring to the 7 year old, by the way.
Last edited by deathcurse on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

:lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I bet your kid is the cutest little bugger in all of Kentucky.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I really like cupcakes. Vanilla, though. Chocolate is lame.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:I really like cupcakes. Vanilla, though. Chocolate is lame.
:roll:
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

deathcurse wrote:I bet your kid is the cutest little bugger in all of Kentucky.
"Bugger" and "Kentucky" in the same sentence sounds like code.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I hope not!

I don't even think she's 7 though. She's baking cupcakes and going to PTA meetings. I think sara adopted a little person; Kentucky's supposedly lousy with them.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I was talking about actual cupcakes, not boobs.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

deathcurse wrote:bugger.
That's a bad word.

My midget is the cutest on the block, though.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

I don't know how old Chicke's daughter was when she was posting, but would have no trouble believing it was her daughter and I don't think it makes Chicke a bad parent to let her daughter post on a message board like this one. No worse than having a Facebook or Myspace page.

I remember my own daughter telling ME about Metal Sludge, the Main Page, back in 1999, when a friend of hers on AOL linked her to it after a AIM discussion about music. She was 14. Back then you could lurk the gossip board without registering. I don't know how long she was here before she told me.

Mother/teenage daughter dynamics are different in each family.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The dynamics in her family run a little sumpin like this, "Honey you better ask your Daddy to help with the homework. I was blowing my boyfriend all afternoon and I'm a little spent."
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Kiss Crue wrote:The dynamics in her family run a little sumpin like this, "Honey you better ask your Daddy to help with the homework. I was blowing my boyfriend all afternoon and I'm a little spent."
Dude, a couple of months ago you were calling me "Amish" and "a puritan". You can't get your shit straight, but one thing is evident - I get under your skin big time no matter what I post.

Whenever you attempt a burn on me, I just consider the source. And by "the source" I mean "your perpetually chapped ass."
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Kiss Crue wrote:The dynamics in her family run a little sumpin like this, "Honey you better ask your Daddy to help with the homework. I was blowing my boyfriend all afternoon and I'm a little spent."
They're on a different course, you sanctimonious prick.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

:lol: Oh, man.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Indeed, for shame.
vaya con DIO

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

What the fuck is down syndrome on about?

I must have missed something somewhere.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha, I wasn't aware I was so tough when they WERE around.

Us Asians aren't really known for kicking that much ass. Well, except Bruce Lee and that shit didn't end up going too well for him.
vaya con DIO

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Oh dear. Someone poked the bear.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

LMMFAO @ "Shitty Gopee".
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

chickenona wrote:
Dude, a couple of months ago you were calling me "Amish" and "a puritan". You can't get your shit straight, but one thing is evident - I get under your skin big time no matter what I post.

Whenever you attempt a burn on me, I just consider the source. And by "the source" I mean "your perpetually chapped ass."

Nobody is a perfect parent here. Not me. You like to stick your chin out here. You probably should learn to take comments in stride more or stop sharing every detail of your "journey" or "course" or whatever it is you think you're on.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

chickenona wrote:Take that finger you're wagging in my face and cram it up your ass, you sanctimonious no-life-having little manchild puke. Fuck you.
:lol:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Kiss Crue wrote:
chickenona wrote:

Nobody is a perfect parent here. Not me. You like to stick your chin out here. You probably should learn to take comments in stride more or stop sharing every detail of your "journey" or "course" or whatever it is you think you're on.
Where are you getting the impression that I'm not "taking comments in stride" here? Do you honestly think I started this thread just so I could amass a bunch of finger-wagging posts WITHOUT ANSWERING THEM?

You do understand that this is a "Hatas" board, right?
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Where are you getting the impression that I'm not "taking comments in stride" here?
chickenona wrote:Take that finger you're wagging in my face and cram it up your ass, you sanctimonious no-life-having little manchild puke. Fuck you.