What are your thoughts on this band? STONEBREED

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: What are your thoughts on this band? STONEBREED

Post by MurrayFiend »

How about you get constructive on my cock and balls, fucking lameass?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

tripzilla wrote:
I dig the chick in the bikini and the old black dude checkin her out :-)

As far as the music, nothing wrong with it, nothing amazingly right with it, it will be a great soundtrack to drinking beer.

My honest opinion, not being bitchy, but it SOUNDS like n opening band, a band to have a few beers and rock out to while you warm up for the main event. If that's where you aim as a band, you will always do well, if you are hoping for more, maybe need to up the game a bit. More backing vocals to fatten your sound, get the guitarists to play more inspired and not just do what each other is doing, and back off on the over the top merch pushing as, I've known about you guys a long time, this is the first time I ever heard you! Sure, name recognition is important, but the music is what's REALLY important
Really? You bump a thread that's three months old to give a Harvey Milquetoast review?

Ask me if I'm buying that. Go on, ask me.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

She said "ask me", not "guess". You fucking follow Mitzi's instructions in the future.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

MurrayFiend wrote:How about you get constructive on my cock and balls, fucking lameass?
You get all the fellas don't you?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I heard your bands several days ago and your band is great and has potential.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.