Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

gr8twhte wrote:So doing all this DC math, he is 31?

Why is he a hair-metal fan? No older brother to knock that Bang Tango cd out of his hand?

Welcome, brother.
DC said he attended high school from 1993-1997, that makes him.....

A) a fifth year senior
B) really shitty at math
C) all of the above


Bang Tango sucked horse balls
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
User avatar
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 27146
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: OI! Down here mate!

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Luminiferous » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Thank you for chiming in to acknowledge you are a dumb mother fucker.. :lol:
Image
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Luminiferous wrote:Thank you for chiming in to acknowledge you are a dumb mother fucker.. :lol:
And thank you chiming in to acknowledge what a giant douchebag you are :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
User avatar
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2378
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:27 am
Location: Broke and in rehab
Contact:

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Aquanetsuperhold » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 pm

The fact that he could compare ANYTHING relating to Dokken to Cheap Trick gets him my vote. There isn't thread on here he doesn't fuck up with his jackassary.
User avatar
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2378
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:27 am
Location: Broke and in rehab
Contact:

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Aquanetsuperhold » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 am

quote="Tommy2Tone84"]
martyn_bean wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Holy shit, I'm coming up on 50+, I look and feel like shit, and this is all I can do? Sing the same two "hits" in shitty bars with 100 people in them? Is this what my life's become?

Do you think Cheap Trick does the same thing as they are approaching 70+?
Surrender
I want you to want me
dream police
the flame

All genuine hits. And a huge catalogue of gems to choose from.

They may be a perennial opening band, but you can't lump Cheap Trick in with the likes of Bulletboys!
Who said I was lumping them in with the Bullet Boys? I was lumping them in with the likes of Tesla, Ratt, Skid Row, Cinderella, Dokken and Warrant.

All those bands had more than two hits and all play about the same size venues as Cheap Trick does. Some were even more successful than Cheap Trick was in the 70s.

BulletBoys are about on level with bands like Golden Earring

So Suck It![/quote]
User avatar
alexharvey
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4244
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by alexharvey » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 am

Hey Twotard, name which of those bands ever had a decade- defining monster lp like Budokan. Fucking cretin!
User avatar
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man
Posts: 34122
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am

I still laugh when he calls Led Zeppelin a glam metal band. :lol:
User avatar
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 7954
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by SexxAtraxxion » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I still laugh when he calls Led Zeppelin a glam metal band. :lol:
or Metallica's black album era :|
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 pm

alexharvey wrote:Hey Twotard, name which of those bands ever had a decade- defining monster lp like Budokan. Fucking cretin!
Decade Defining Monster? It was released in 1979 and didn't hit triple platinum until 1986, dumbass.

Cinderella's Night Songs went triple platinum in a shorter length of time
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 pm

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I still laugh when he calls Led Zeppelin a glam metal band. :lol:

I still laugh when you say Robert Plant was a great singer
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
User avatar
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man
Posts: 34122
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I still laugh when he calls Led Zeppelin a glam metal band. :lol:

I still laugh when you say Robert Plant was a great singer
He is along with Mick Jagger, Roger Daltrey, Rod Stewart, Eric Burdon, and various others.
User avatar
alexharvey
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4244
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by alexharvey » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:55 am

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
alexharvey wrote:Hey Twotard, name which of those bands ever had a decade- defining monster lp like Budokan. Fucking cretin!
Decade Defining Monster? It was released in 1979 and didn't hit triple platinum until 1986, dumbass.

Cinderella's Night Songs went triple platinum in a shorter length of time
According to me and Mike Damone you are wrong. Your Mommy's...

Using sales as the one and only metric is assinine, the cultural impact was huge!

I was there, prickboy. You were not.


Now go on and get yer fuckin shinebox, bitch!
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

alexharvey wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
alexharvey wrote:Hey Twotard, name which of those bands ever had a decade- defining monster lp like Budokan. Fucking cretin!
Decade Defining Monster? It was released in 1979 and didn't hit triple platinum until 1986, dumbass.

Cinderella's Night Songs went triple platinum in a shorter length of time
According to me and Mike Damone you are wrong. Your Mommy's...

Using sales as the one and only metric is assinine, the cultural impact was huge!

I was there, prickboy. You were not.


Now go on and get yer fuckin shinebox, bitch!
Led Zeppelin IV was a decade defining monster, KISS Alive! was a decade defining monster, Dark Side of the Moon was a decade defining monster. Budakon was a popcorn fart, a good album but a popcorn fart by comparison.


You called it a "monster" that means you *thought* it was a big album...

Mike Damone was a douchebag
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20292
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:04 am

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by Tommy2Tone84 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:57 pm

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I still laugh when he calls Led Zeppelin a glam metal band. :lol:

I still laugh when you say Robert Plant was a great singer
He is along with Mick Jagger, Roger Daltrey, Rod Stewart, Eric Burdon, and various others.
What does their status have to do with their vocal abilities? Had Robert Plant came out ten years later and Vince Neil came out ten years earlier you would be sucking cock in reverse.
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Dude, I played in punk bands for 10 years. Try me.
User avatar
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man
Posts: 34122
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
BulletBoys are about on level with bands like Golden Earring

Golden Earring had better music than Bulletboys and can put on a full two hour show. Bulletboys only plays 45 minute shows and are onstage after midnight.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21901
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by exitflagger » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 am

Bump cuz our resident pool table rapist here is begging for the banhammer.

Have we ever had a bigger last word junkie than the Revtard on this board? I don't figure that's possible. It's like pulling the string on some kind of mongoloid see and say.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21901
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by exitflagger » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:31 am

Just past noon and Revtard already has 27 posts.

Shitting up the board big time. Needs to be banned. :|

ETA: 44 posts and counting. Total manic, deranged spammer.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21901
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by exitflagger » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:49 am

Preserving for posterity the time Revtard admitted in the lounge that he has crotch lice:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Shit... (Looking down)... Looks like the little nutsack louse is still there!
He loves it there! So warm! So comfy!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=339832&start=30
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12688
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by Mojo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 am

exitflagger wrote:Preserving for posterity the time Revtard admitted in the lounge that he has crotch lice:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Shit... (Looking down)... Looks like the little nutsack louse is still there!
He loves it there! So warm! So comfy!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=339832&start=30
Did you pick up the crabs in the Marines?
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:17 am

Image
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 31414
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by Turner Coates » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 am

Mojo wrote: Did you pick up the crabs in the Marines?
He picked up a lot of stuff on mess hall maintenance duty....crabs, fish bones, hamburger wrappers, etc.
Image

"Nobody knows anything!" / "Truth isn't truth." - Zen Master Rudy Giuliani
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21901
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Post by exitflagger » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Image
Why would you post this if you can't see what I said in my last post? This is obviously an attempt at rebuttal for what I said about you having crotch crickets.

"I got you FOED!!"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do... I mean... what? Can't see what you wrote! LALALALALALALA!!!"


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total fucking idiot.

Hey Rev, if you come right out on the board and admit you're all ate the fuck up with pubic lice, and I say "Rev admitted he has pubic lice!", will that get me prosecuted for felony libel? Just wondering if I need to retain a lawyer here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
Post Reply