Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Re: Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Post by muppet butt »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:So Whpprrcrpprr's sooper burnn is that everybody secretly thinks he's great, but they don't want to come out and say it because they are afraid of Hungwell?
Nope. Try again. The thing about you Buttnoid is that I can count on you to be wrong.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

:lol:

Keep plugging away though.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Whpprrfggrr, more posters have been calling you out in deathcurse's post-Mummy lounge thread and on the Gossip Board. How does this new evidence change your theory in relation to this thread, and how can you as a poster overcome the public's perception of you as Mongo Numero Uno? A few words, please sir.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Grab a No 2 pencil. It is time for Tard Rewind.

The Fail Private changed his nym with the sole purpose of getting out from under the Tard Army title. He did this during my 6 month long Sludge sabbatical. Upon my return, he immediately started back begging for my attention once again. Giving him the title back absolutely caused him to start the failspin that we all still enjoy to this day.

Anyone who has been here for the past 4 years knows he has dropped my nym hundreds of times without my ever mentioning him first. This proves exactly how much he cares and how much I don't.

He says he
"makes fun of me". That is tard-speak for submitting another witless sentence followed by senseless smileys. I then shit on his head and before it can dry he shouts,"i got to you". Repeat.

He likes to believe that letting vagrants discharge the contents of their ball-bags about his face, neck and chest must be the impetus behind many who point and laugh.

He is far too slow of mind to ever grasp that his affinity for smegma has nothing to do with his perfect failure rate.

Now a word from our sponsor.

muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Hungwell wrote:Grab a No 2 pencil. It is time for Tard Rewind.

The Fail Private changed his nym with the sole purpose of getting out from under the Tard Army title.
Nope :lol:
Right off the bat and you're wrong. Is that why you wanted me to bring a pencil so I can record how many times you'll be wrong in this post? Ok...check!
Hungwell wrote:He did this during my 6 month long Sludge sabbatical.
You took a sabbatical from a message board??? :lol:
That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Hungwell wrote:Upon my return, he immediately started back begging for my attention once again. Giving him the title back absolutely caused him to start the failspin that we all still enjoy to this day.
In reality, I simply got to you once again and you cried to the mod to put the title on my account. Since then, I've posted as I've always posted so nothing's really changed there.
Check!
Hungwell wrote:Anyone who has been here for the past 4 years knows he has dropped my nym hundreds of times
Wrong again...check!
Hungwell wrote:without my ever mentioning him first. This proves exactly how much he cares and how much I don't.
It must've been the sabbatical you took.
Hungwell wrote:He says he "makes fun of me".That is tard-speak for submitting another witless sentence followed by senseless smileys. I then shit on his head and before it can dry he shouts,"i got to you". Repeat.
Translation: you post a silly pic only 19 year-old fratboys find funny that you got off the internet every time I get to you.
Hungwell wrote:He likes to believe that letting vagrants discharge the contents of their ball-bags about his face, neck and chest must be the impetus behind many who point and laugh.

I think this says more about you than it does me.
Hungwell wrote:He is far too slow of mind to ever grasp that his affinity for smegma has nothing to do with his perfect failure rate.
And yet you bring it up in pretty much every post about me.
Hmmmm...
Oh yeah because underneath the blue smurf font, and "tard, pwn" stuff, you've really...
got....
nothing.

Well this has been fun.
I'll check back tomorrow and watch your blue ass struggle through another post of made up stuff.

Fail much?

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Hungwell wrote:Grab a No 2 pencil. It is time for Tard Rewind.

The Fail Private changed his nym with the sole purpose of getting out from under the Tard Army title. He did this during my 6 month long Sludge sabbatical. Upon my return, he immediately started back begging for my attention once again. Giving him the title back absolutely caused him to start the failspin that we all still enjoy to this day.

Anyone who has been here for the past 4 years knows he has dropped my nym hundreds of times without my ever mentioning him first. This proves exactly how much he cares and how much I don't.

He says he
"makes fun of me". That is tard-speak for submitting another witless sentence followed by senseless smileys. I then shit on his head and before it can dry he shouts,"i got to you". Repeat.

He likes to believe that letting vagrants discharge the contents of their ball-bags about his face, neck and chest must be the impetus behind many who point and laugh.

He is far too slow of mind to ever grasp that his affinity for smegma has nothing to do with his perfect failure rate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

So why the nym change? Care to expound on that?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

He doesn't have the neurons to answer that. Even "yes or no" questions cause his brain to divide by zero.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Sixdgritt wrote:So why the nym change? Care to expound on that?
For like the 12th time? (Yawn) Not really.

You guys have got nothing here.
Bored.
Done.
Bye.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

TardArmyFailPrivate wrote:"Na-uh!! :lol: " a bunch of times

Ok then.

This was the very last time he "made fun of me". Enjoy.

Hungwell wrote:
Tard Army Fail Private wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
After getting high-fived by a Fail Private you thought it couldn't get any worse for sleazy. Then that.
Are any of these threads of yours worth enough money for to pick up a copy of this? Image

Nothing says fail more than a bumbled attempt at a sentence like this.

You find a way to fail where none existed.

I used a period after my first sentence. It is a full stop. End of sentence. The next sentence started with "THEN" because I was letting everyone know what happened NEXT.

You are the kind of stupid that many in the mental health field have only read about.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

muppet butt wrote:
For like the 12th time? (Yawn) Not really.

You guys have got nothing here.
Bored.
Done.
Bye.
So when can we expect the next nym change? You seem to like to run and hide so I would venture to guess that it will be soon.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Sixdgritt wrote:
TardArmyFailPrivate wrote:
Didn't hurt! *derp*

Real.
Comfortable.
Jeans.
So when can we expect the next nym change? You seem to like to run and hide so I would venture to guess that it will be soon.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Whopperqueef's been saving my pics and posting them all over bragging about how much cum he's spurted looking at me. It's quite flattering really.
ImageImageImage
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

muppet butt wrote:That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

So you can slander gays but get butt hurt when I do?

Fag.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Filthy butt fucker.
ImageImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

muppet butt wrote:I never saved your pic, you stupid piece of white trash. "PeePee Dick Asshole?" Are you actually a grown man typing these words? You're fat, stupid and ugly as a boot and out of respect, I won't say anything about that thing you're married to.
Either you and Grendel find that quote where I said that I saved your pic or you can continue to be OWNED. It's your choice. Or you can suck down another 12 pack of Pabst like you do frequently and try to pretend to yourself that your life isn't a big joke. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Where's the pic Grendelle?
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I seriously laughed for about 10 minutes straight after reading whipperfag's "Pee Pee Dick Asshole" rant.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Well, he really DuBrowed me. I'm married to "that thang" and he has to die alone of AIDS. No friends, his family disowned him because of his cheek parting ways. Layin' there dead, with that cocksuckers cramp on his face, rigor mortis setting in.
ImageImageImage
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Skate4RnR wrote:Well, he really DuBrowed me. I'm married to "that thang" and he has to die alone of AIDS. No friends, his family disowned him because of his cheek parting ways. Layin' there dead, with that cocksuckers cramp on his face, rigor mortis setting in.

Haha!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Skate4RnR wrote:Well, he really DuBrowed me. I'm married to "that thang" and he has to die alone of AIDS. No friends, his family disowned him because of his cheek parting ways. Layin' there dead, with that cocksuckers cramp on his face, rigor mortis setting in.
Could be awesome. Maybe he'll take photos of himself playing guitar in his living room making rock n' roll death faces..
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I hear Whipperfag is derping up the sooper sekrit board with more mindless posts just like he does here. His sad and lonely existence knows no bounds, either in cyberspace or real life.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote::lol:

I hear Whipperfag is derping up the sooper sekrit board with more mindless posts just like he does here. His sad and lonely existence knows no bounds, either in cyberspace or real life.

That's brilliant.

The very best part of this is the subarachnoid hemorrhage sufferers that we were finally able to shake, STILL LOG IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY,( :lol: muppet cockjuicer Last visited: Oct 11, 2011 07:33 pm AND Last visited: Oct 12, 2011 12:10 pm AND Last visited: Oct 14, 2011 02:11 pm AND Last visited: Oct 15, 2011 03:18 am :lol: ) MANY TIMES EACH DAY, but now... THEY DONT POST!

Now THATS a mafuckin dream, bitch!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

It's really been magnificent the last six weeks with Tard Army PFC Muppet Butt AWOL(presumed swallowing a superload). Hopefully he will not come back.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

BUMSEX
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BUMSEX »

hahaha. i wonder if hes going to start fighting with himself again with alts just like he did with his other board. :D
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: :lol:
this
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Bump.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

He hasn't made too many waves since he's been back. Five tours in the Tard Army eventually breaks a soldier down.
The_Blue®™
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Bump for a classic sludge retard.