The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Post by Luminiferous »

I do get off on my own posts. Thanks for the props there spanky. You can't even form a post without run on sentences and now you're an authority on what everyone on here thinks of my posts?

It's amazing you have the time to spare to grace us with your presence on here being so above it all it makes you a sad panda that people may post on here to pass the time and have a little fun..

Maybe you should go back to your perfect life there guido and quit pretending you actually are accomplishing something with your 'I'm above this' act on here....

FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

I'm still waiting to be impressed.

Keep on having fun.Just try not to get your panties in a bunch when somebody like me shits on your parade.

March on boy!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Like anyone would seek to impress an unfunny cock mop like you.. :lol:

Go play with your pitri dishes, Chlamydia Kid, I'm sure I'll survive your disappointment..

FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

You WIN.You win.

I concede.The big man on the board has beat me down to the ground.

I will never post here again.....please,somebody give this puppy a treat.

Oh and, you can post that pic all you want just try not to get caught fantasizing about it when your mom brings you your steak and shrimp dinner.

Bye,bye!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well since you've decided drop out of the Tardbowl and take your ball and go home, we do have a nice consolation prize for you, Skeeter..

Good luck with all those strippers and pitri dishes..
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

To me, a *tard* is someone who spends so much of their time reading this nonsense that they can distinguish who is in what clique, who is a tard, who is cool, etc.

THAT is the hopeless tard.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Ironman wrote:To me, a *tard* is someone who spends so much of their time reading this nonsense that they can distinguish who is in what clique, who is a tard, who is cool, etc.

THAT is the hopeless tard.
If you don't like it here, leave. No one will miss you. Sitting on a messageboard posting about how sad people who post on messageboards are is some seriously embarassing shit.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Ironman wrote:To me, a *tard* is someone who spends so much of their time reading this nonsense that they can distinguish who is in what clique, who is a tard, who is cool, etc.
Haha!!
That was funny to read right after I read your "official overbearing prick" post.
Most of the tards, feel the same and can list the "cool kids" disguised as overbearing pricks much like you just did.

:lol: :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Posh and Mod for the one-two punch. :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Haha!!
That was funny to read right after I read your "official overbearing prick" post.
Most of the tards, feel the same and can list the "cool kids" disguised as overbearing pricks much like you just did.

:lol: :lol:
I have learned who the overbearing pricks are from only a minimal amount of reading this board. It don't take much smelling to find a big steeming turd in your living room.

On the other hand, it takes a dedicated internet wierdo, like, say, Deathcurse or Exitflagger, to read enough to learn all about the cliques and who is *in* and who is *out*......... But if you life exists for this stuff, I guess the time they dedicated is understandable.

So anyway, I assume you want on the tard list, Stevie? All the cool kids are doing it.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:So anyway, I assume you want on the tard list, Stevie?
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

deathcurse wrote:
Ironman wrote:So anyway, I assume you want on the tard list, Stevie?
:roll:
You know perfectly well that I'm not Stevie.
I have more hair and my dick's bigger.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Take your pick: http://bit.ly/hqi5Tx
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: Ironman is unbelievably dumb.

I've always wondered how somebody this stupid ever learned how to operate a computer.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Wow, somebody who thinks Stevie is the mod? Ironman has taken the title of King Tard and there will be no challengers to the throne.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Those who think they are the cool, in-crowd are really the internet obsessed *no life to speak of* types who are on here so much. Some of you are on this fucking message board so much, trying to *own* someone you can't have time to do much else...........aside from work, sleep, and *own* some faceless, nameless internet character........

Why else would a moron like Sanity claus or exit flagger or even the biggest loser of them all, deathcurse, run down these others who have real lives and interests aside from this back and forth drama between internet users?

I still would love to see deathcurse take royaldudeness up on his challenge to post photos of each of them. :lol: deathcurse would then be seen for the fucking internet wierdo he is.......same probably applies to many of these assholes who are parttaking in this thread, trying to *tag* the *tards*.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Jesus fucking wept. It doesn't take much to get under your skin. How many posts are you going to mention me in now.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

SanityClause wrote:Jesus fucking wept. It doesn't take much to get under your skin. How many posts are you going to mention me in now.
Don't you think the board prick, yourself, deserves at least half as many mentions as deathcurse has mentioned me in?

Only half as much, that's not bad. Lightenup, ol smartass prickboy.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Ironman wrote:
SanityClause wrote:Jesus fucking wept. It doesn't take much to get under your skin. How many posts are you going to mention me in now.
Don't you think the board prick, yourself, deserves at least half as many mentions as deathcurse has mentioned me in?

Only half as much, that's not bad. Lightenup, ol smartass prickboy.
Lighten up???
I'm not the one crying like a little bitch over Deathcurse. I think it's you who might be in need of lightening up Francis.

Honestly, some people.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Insert picture of tampon/sanitary towel/butthurt form here.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Greetings from the locker room, Lumi! This season is shaping up beautifully, with the Dolts showing some amazing depth of field.

Early season trades resulted in Ironman being traded to the Dolts, and the scouts are congratulating themselves on this plucky dorkfish.

No newcomer to the Tardbowl, Ironman is a six year game veteran, originally drafted for his offensive KISS maneuvers. Lack of drive and a variety of training injuries kept him on the bench until this amazing spring season.

Ironman has arrived with clenched fists, a flailing run and a spittle-flecked monitor. His initial work outs were uninspiring, a lethargic litany of green-tinged barbs and neener names aimed at the opposing Kool Kidz team.

This week, however, has seen a phoenix-like transformation.

Ironman has been making aggressive moves on the field in an effort to earn the highly coveted “Joan of Tard” title. His efforts to gather and unite the Dolt proletariat, while laughably unsuccessful, have been extremely entertaining.

Oddsmakers are predicting that this maneuver will result in Ironman being flamed at the stake, but I’m looking forward to watching the entire game play out. Back to you, Lumi!
Last edited by MitziDupree on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote:Those who think they are the cool, in-crowd are really the internet obsessed *no life to speak of* types who are on here so much. Some of you are on this fucking message board so much, trying to *own* someone you can't have time to do much else...........aside from work, sleep, and *own* some faceless, nameless internet character........

Why else would a moron like Sanity claus or exit flagger or even the biggest loser of them all, deathcurse, run down these others who have real lives and interests aside from this back and forth drama between internet users?
You've been here a long time, haven't you? How are you not "on here so much"? You're here as much or more than anybody else. Out of 8650 registered users here you're #150. You're here more often than 8500 other posters. That many people here apparently have more of a life than you. That's a helluva percentage. You sure you wanna play that hand, tardzo?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

MitziDupree wrote:plucky dorkfish

Let's fornicate, you gay nigger cunt twat bitch.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Ironman wrote:

Why would people that "claim" to have "real lives" spend so much time defending themselves and trying to convince "faceless, nameless, Internet characters" of this so-called real life? Shouldn't you be out enjoying it instead of crying on a message board?

I mean at the very least you should have a little steak and lobster and relax for a bit. Stop getting so worked up over some "overbearing pricks." Enjoy your real life. Take a vacation. I hear Creaton is nice this time of year.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

JDV wrote:Stop getting so worked up over some "overbearing pricks." .
Reread the thread title and all the posts some of you internet nerds seem to revel in.......tagging the tards who are beneath you.

I think I have merely put the shoe on the other foot, and pointed out that the clique of self proclaimed kool kids are really the pitiful faction.

To spend your time doing what you precieve to be owning people on an internet forum is something to really be proud of, according to all the backpatting asswipes who are gleefully tagging the tards in this thread.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Dude you really need to knock off the pompous shit and tarding up my thread with the whole " buncha no lifes pushing it with those of us who have lives and now the shoes on the other foot" shit..
Nobody is cowering because you've decided you're mad as hell and ain't gonna take no 'mo Sludgin'..

You act like everyone (oh wait, only the kewl klique) that posts on here to have a little fun and possibly pass the time in their days are getting emails and text alerts to their phones alerting them to come to Sludge for teh_drama. :roll:

The only drama on here are the tards who take this place THAT damned serious that they pretend to be above it, blow a gasket and yet by posting they have the life off the net and how cool they are and they're better because their post count may be a little lower than others are clueless to what made Sludge a legendary site..

Stick that steak and lobster on your overbearing prick list, Cryrnman..
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Luminiferous wrote:
The only drama on here are the tards who take this place THAT damned serious that they pretend to be above it, ..
You mean like you do in your thread starting post:

"2011 has started out with a bang.. So many good tards and so many greater posts.. I'm excited about the 2011 Sludge Tardball season!
Look at some of the exceptional talent Sludge has to offer so far, the two leading contenders, Sludge's answer to George and Yortuk Festrunk:

JDoom: Nu RockSkar in a mid life crisis.. Stir in a half a side of Lickety Split and there you have it!

FreaKShoW: RockNRev with a side of LicketySplit, has a thing for pitri dishes and chlamydia, willing to challenge any takers to a Lounge chinup contest..just don't make fun of his scars man! He got those protecting your candy asses!

Rattfan: Finally gives us the youtube channel of love and will hopefully become a VH-1 reality show!

RocknRollJunkie: For those of you who know fuck all about RipVanRose, Hello Big Boys, The Crow, Glamslamrockfan, HairbangersBall, AussieUnder, AXLROSEGOTKORNHOLED, yes she has been with us under many nymphs, thankfully she's never gotten a job that has good enough medical to get her melon examined..

HMJ: The Sexx could take lessons from this metal marionette!

Honorable mentions:

Greg Peyton13 Miracles: With the announcement of the Motley/Poison tour, the fun could just be beginning. Could be a sleeper surprise by the end of the Cruefest tour.

MuppetButt: For trying to erase his past as Whppersnpper and become the Gossip Board's new Iggy with massive topics seeking thoughts/opinions?, but usually really bad ones and coming off more and more like a QuantaviusWillEatItself

RockNRollRebel? Chuckstar?

Who else you got?"

End quote.

You seem to revel in pointing out those who are inferior to you, or so you think. If someone takes such time and effort, as you do, to pick out and even describe each individual the *dolt*, it would seem that YOU are the one who takes this too seriously. Is *owing* some dolt, or tagging the tards while other internet nerds agree and pat you on the back........Is on your resume for proud achievements?

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Iron Man is Cretin Tard.

Nice.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

My point is valid and my words, truth.

8)

Reread to confirm.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
The only drama on here are the tards who take this place THAT damned serious that they pretend to be above it, ..
You mean like you do in your thread starting post:

"2011 has started out with a bang.. So many good tards and so many greater posts.. I'm excited about the 2011 Sludge Tardball season!
Look at some of the exceptional talent Sludge has to offer so far, the two leading contenders, Sludge's answer to George and Yortuk Festrunk:

JDoom: Nu RockSkar in a mid life crisis.. Stir in a half a side of Lickety Split and there you have it!

FreaKShoW: RockNRev with a side of LicketySplit, has a thing for pitri dishes and chlamydia, willing to challenge any takers to a Lounge chinup contest..just don't make fun of his scars man! He got those protecting your candy asses!

Rattfan: Finally gives us the youtube channel of love and will hopefully become a VH-1 reality show!

RocknRollJunkie: For those of you who know fuck all about RipVanRose, Hello Big Boys, The Crow, Glamslamrockfan, HairbangersBall, AussieUnder, AXLROSEGOTKORNHOLED, yes she has been with us under many nymphs, thankfully she's never gotten a job that has good enough medical to get her melon examined..

HMJ: The Sexx could take lessons from this metal marionette!

Honorable mentions:

Greg Peyton13 Miracles: With the announcement of the Motley/Poison tour, the fun could just be beginning. Could be a sleeper surprise by the end of the Cruefest tour.

MuppetButt: For trying to erase his past as Whppersnpper and become the Gossip Board's new Iggy with massive topics seeking thoughts/opinions?, but usually really bad ones and coming off more and more like a QuantaviusWillEatItself

RockNRollRebel? Chuckstar?

Who else you got?"

End quote.

You seem to revel in pointing out those who are inferior to you, or so you think. If someone takes such time and effort, as you do, to pick out and even describe each individual the *dolt*, it would seem that YOU are the one who takes this too seriously. Is *owing* some dolt, or tagging the tards while other internet nerds agree and pat you on the back........Is on your resume for proud achievements?

Wow man...You got me. You seen right through my facade and that I was dead serious with everything I said to create this thread about some faceless screen names on a message board..

AND I WOULDA GOT AWAY WITH IT IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!!

Well played Sherlock.

You really ARE a cut above the rest of us..