The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Post by Luminiferous »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Ironman wrote:So to summarize, I use the board mainly for what I thought it was intended for, not so much to fill any void in my life, or lacking in the real world for me, and make myself feel better by running others down who I feel are beneaht me........which is what so many of them seem to need it for.
Oh right. You just want to talk about music! Not get caught up in all the drama.
That never worked out too well for TMC either.
Well I guess it's pretty obvious that he only comes here to read the hiakus..
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I, for one, am firmly in Ironman's corner. Who, else, has the courage to call out the kewl kidz and also possesses, the verbal skills, to do so?

The Overbearing Prick List is one way of holding them accountable, and I'm sure this great hero will do a lot more. Their lack of mentality is, at long last, being, exposed. 8)
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

MurrayFiend wrote:Their lack of mentality is, at long last, being, exposed.
The passion with which the internet is my life, kool kids belittled others in this forum seems to have temporarily been echanged for lame attempts at explaining just how little they really are on the internet. :lol:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Or how short of a time it takes them to type a response or create an overbearing prick list..
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Luminiferous wrote:Or how short of a time it takes them to type a response or create an overbearing prick list..
How many posts do I have in this hatas/haters forum, compared to you, loser?

A rough idea ratio would be about 1000 / .5.

Why don't you go waste more time compiling more of your deep, insightful, descriptive lists about who is not cool enough for you and who should compete in the next tard competition cause you feel you are above them.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Crynman you claimed to the moderator:

"Probably cause what I mainly read is regarding music and my favorite bands.

The soap opera nonsense between all the internet is my life drama queens, I pass over.

So to summarize, I use the board mainly for what I thought it was intended for, not so much to fill any void in my life, or lacking in the real world for me, and make myself feel better by running others down who I feel are beneaht me"

But as your main reason for coming to Sludge is regarding music, but you haven't made a music related post since Feb 23rd.... The rest of the time you have been mostly fighting with people in the puppy torture thread, the bully thread, the Gilbert Gottfried thread and two Hatas threads..
Crynman wrote:How many posts do I have in this hatas/haters forum, compared to you, loser?
Actually we're tied at 1 in the thread creation department..
Crynman wrote:Why don't you go waste more time compiling more of your deep, insightful, descriptive lists about who is not cool enough for you and who should compete in the next tard competition cause you feel you are above them.
Thank you for the permission... why don't you go go back to your uber SuperSludgeman overbearing prick thread and quit crying in your Pampers about my first Hatas thread? :lol:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I wish more people would start threads on Hatas instead of douching up threads with their crybaby shit.

I like my bitchfights streamlined.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well Stoner we may be looking at a resurgence or the burning down in flames of Hatas..

The gloves are off and it's 4th down and we're looking at a full court press with time running out for all the so-called self labeled "kewl kids."

We now have the Iron "T.O." Man tagging teaming with our resident snortin whiskey, drinkin cocaine on tha' brain, I'm so insane, th' ShoWwWwW..

The rules have changed though, because T.O. has warned every one of the croutons, thanks to that OBP list, that the foot is on the other hand now and his name........ is Reggie Hammond.

Ya'all be cool.. 8)
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Obviously the Tard Bowl playoffs have begun early this year...

No further commentary is necessary, just look no further than RattFan's thread in the Lounge.. It's like they're running in slow mo..

Oh and I only mean for those of you without lives and the Sludge 4 Lifers on here.. The rest of you carry on with your meaningful lives and upstanding citizenship..
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

Sludge is like...
WHACK-A-MOLE!
You smack one tard into a hole 5 more pop up! FreaKshow is gone, but there will be replacements.

I don't know if that's good or bad.