So FreakShow

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Re: So FreakShow

Post by FreaKShoW »

JDV wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: Let me ask you this.
When was the last time 7 or 8 different posters jumped up your ass and you fought them off with integrity?
Without sounding slightly Sheen - ish??

Tell me!
Blaming your erratic behavior on a pseudo coke and whiskey binge is not a sign of integrity. Neither is lying. Accept responsible for your stupidity. That's integrity.
Going on a cocaine and whiskey binge is something I've done for most of my adult life. I accept the fact that it wasn't the most intelligent thing I've ever done but never in my wildest dreams did I think a Sludger would call me out for having fun on a board solely based on that kind of elicit behavior.

My mind is blown.
The hypocrisy on here has reached an all time high!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Dude, if you can't handle being Sludged, you probably shouldn't be here. I'd hate to see you at 4Chan.
Actually, that would be pretty awesome...
You have no idea my friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How am I not handling this?
You have a suggestion,Einstein?
I'm all set!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

FreaKShoW wrote: Going on a cocaine and whiskey binge is something I've done for most of my adult life. I accept the fact that it wasn't the most intelligent thing I've ever done but never in my wildest dreams did I think a Sludger would call me out for having fun on a board solely based on that kind of elicit behavior.

My mind is blown.
You never learn. I'm not calling you out for your binges. I'm calling your out for your lying.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

FreaKShoW wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:Dude, if you can't handle being Sludged, you probably shouldn't be here. I'd hate to see you at 4Chan.
Actually, that would be pretty awesome...
You have no idea my friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How am I not handling this?
You have a suggestion,Einstein?
I'm all set!
JDV wrote:
When was the last time 7 or 8 different posters jumped up your ass and you fought them off with integrity?

Tell me!
Blaming your erratic behavior on a pseudo coke and whiskey binge is not a sign of integrity. Neither is lying. Accept responsible for your stupidity. That's integrity.
Fuck sigs.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

FreaKShoW wrote:
JDV wrote:

Tell me!
Going on a cocaine and whiskey binge is something I've done for most of my adult life. I accept the fact that it wasn't the most intelligent thing I've ever done but never in my wildest dreams did I think a Sludger would call me out for having fun on a board solely based on that kind of elicit behavior.

My mind is blown.
I believe that you're on a coke and whiskey binge about as much as I believe Bonedog is gay. And black. I can already see the angle you're going to take come tommorow. "Man, I can't believe the shit I posted this weekend. I was FUCKED UP, man LOLZZZZZ!"
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

FreaKShoW wrote:
thewonkytits wrote:Damn! That comes out to 4 posts an hour over a 48 hour peiod. Or one every 15 minutes! Why would anybody want to PM you questions when I'm sure they would like to see how the early stages of a retard meltdown (which is where you're at) moves straight into a full blown meltdown?
Whats your post count for the last couple of days ,Charlie Brown?

I'll tell in five minutes.
I got curious and actually counted them for you, Spanky. Including this post, I've made a total of 120...for the whole month of March! :lol: :lol:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

thewonkytits wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote:
thewonkytits wrote:Damn! That comes out to 4 posts an hour over a 48 hour peiod. Or one every 15 minutes! Why would anybody want to PM you questions when I'm sure they would like to see how the early stages of a retard meltdown (which is where you're at) moves straight into a full blown meltdown?
Whats your post count for the last couple of days ,Charlie Brown?

I'll tell in five minutes.
I got curious and actually counted them for you, Spanky. Including this post, I've made a total of 120...for the whole month of March! :lol: :lol:
Damn, son! I've only posted 33 times in March. GET OUT AND GET A LIFE!!!@!@!!!1
Fuck sigs.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

:lol: :lol:
Well, considering that 10% of them is on this thread alone, I don't think that's TOO bad! One every 15 minutes is pretty damn bad!

I wonder what happened to FreakShow? He left awful quick! Maybe he had to do a few bumps and take a couple of shots to recharge.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

FreaKShoW wrote:When was the last time 7 or 8 different posters jumped up your ass and you fought them off with integrity?
:lol:
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

FreaKShoW wrote:never in my wildest dreams did I think a Sludger would call me out...
You need to dream bigger. And wilder.

P.S. I warned you about trying to use the big boy words. Elicit. LMGDMDAO.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

FreaKShoW wrote:When was the last time 7 or 8 different posters jumped up your ass and you fought them off with integrity?
Quote for the ages.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Thank you, Mr. Opiate Withdrawal Thread.

FreaKShoW wrote:I've been clean for over 2 months and I finally have my life back.
FreaKShoW wrote:I admit I did a lot of cocaine and drank whiskey this weekend and I enjoyed it

So FreakShow - which one of these statements is a lie?
Kristi Vicious wrote:
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Mitzi is serving up some serious ownage in this thread.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MitziDupree wrote:Thank you, Mr. Opiate Withdrawal Thread.

FreaKShoW wrote:I've been clean for over 2 months and I finally have my life back.
FreaKShoW wrote:I admit I did a lot of cocaine and drank whiskey this weekend and I enjoyed it

Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

MitziDupree wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote:never in my wildest dreams did I think a Sludger would call me out...
You need to dream bigger. And wilder.

P.S. I warned you about trying to use the big boy words. Elicit. LMGDMDAO.
I'm waiting for irregardless ...
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

While my candor does shed some light on my personal life, does that make it all the more fun for you tools to piggyback?

You're a sorry bunch of fools and I hope I bring much needed joy into your pathetic,uneventful lives.

This thread is a failure of monumental proportions and it is fun watching you loooosers try and resuscitate its dying soul.

I can only imagine the failures you have endured in life that brings you to the point of trying to build your morale by "owning" someone on the internet.

I'm sure your children and your parents must be proud.Keep up the good work!
It will pay off someday,Im sure,it just has to.
What else do you have?

Your business degree?

Quote away!
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

MitziDupree wrote:Thank you, Mr. Opiate Withdrawal Thread.

Kristi Vicious wrote:
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

FreaKShoW wrote:This thread is a failure of monumental proportions and it is fun watching you loooosers try and resuscitate its dying soul.
Trying to resuscitate a dying thread? It's less than 24 hours old, moron. And it is FAR from a failing thread.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

If you are unaware of the difference between an opiates and cocaine you're not even authorized to ask such a question.

You are quickly becoming a parady of yourself,you pathetic twat.

Don't forget to check for any grammatical errors.

xoxoxoxoxo
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

thewonkytits wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote:This thread is a failure of monumental proportions and it is fun watching you loooosers try and resuscitate its dying soul.
Trying to resuscitate a dying thread? It's less than 24 hours old, moron. And it is FAR from a failing thread.
There is my little puppy.You seem frail, hungry and witless.

Has anybody fed you today?
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

So, FreakShow.

Are you "clean" or did you spend the weekend on a cocaine and whiskey bender?

Your attempts to wiggle out of this are pathetic.

I weep for your imaginary business partner.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not addicted to opiates anymore.I will manage,thanks.
I still party.Why so concerned?
Do you crave action? I highly doubt you're my type.

I know what you're trying to do.Not gonna happen.I have invited posters to hang at my business and some are even on my facebook.Why would I lie about something so trivial and reallly, who fucking cares?

Besides you!

I'll pm you an official invite!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

FreaKShoW wrote:I know what you're trying to do.Not gonna happen.
It already did.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

Stop bragging about your many assrapes, you assraping assrapist. Being an assraper is something to be ashamed of, assrapemeister. It's like brewmeister except for assrape.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Stop bragging about your many assrapes, you assraping assrapist. Being an assraper is something to be ashamed of, assrapemeister. It's like brewmeister except for assrape.
And it's nothing like ownmeister.
ImageImage
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

Well, not when you're using roofies it's not. The prison kind has a certain ownmeisterness about it.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

March 19, 2011

FreaKShoW wrote:Did I wuss out?
I didn't mean to,its just that I find battling wits on the interwebs with half baked potato heads rather boring.It takes a lot to stimulate this brain quite honestly wonky wasn't cutting it.
Maybe if I had some good cocaine and a bottle it would have been more fun.
I'll try no to fail you again,bonedog.

I promise!
March 20, 2011

FreaKShoW wrote:

I admit I did a lot of cocaine and drank whiskey this weekend and I enjoyed it.
Conclusion- You're a fucking liar.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MitziDupree wrote:

FreaKShoW wrote:I know what you're trying to do.Not gonna happen.
Which is what? Show that you are a liar or a poser partier?
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

:lol: :lol:

If you're unable to put two and two together,I surely am of no help to you,genius!
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

FreaKShoW wrote: I can only imagine the failures you have endured in life that brings you to the point of trying to build your morale by "owning" someone on the internet.

!
Hell, some of them even refer to what they percieve to be owning someone on the internet as something they are proud of.

How pathetic is that this handful of these *kool kids* crave a feeling of self worth they get on the internet by running someone down, cause they can't get the same feeling in real life, for whatever reason.

They must crave it, or else why would they spend so much time and effort on this site, to where they know who is really posting under what other username, who gets along with who, who had a high speed comeapart, and why.......etc.

Hilariously pathetic, is what it is.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.