So FreakShow

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Re: So FreakShow

Post by FreaKShoW »

Personally,I enjoy their passion!

It only makes me feel better about myself.God knows if I didn't have Sludge, I'd have to rely on real losers and that would severely kill my karma.

Keep up the good work,kewl kids!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
EmilyStrangeEsp
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by EmilyStrangeEsp »

FreaKShoW wrote:
Facedown wrote:I am sitting but I still haven't learned what "wan't" means.
want...I type fast,bitch.Believe it or not but I often have more than one thought going through my mind at once.

If thats all you got please come back with something with a little more substance,thanks.
Not hating, trying to figure you out... If several posters are bothering you, pointing out spelling errors, etc., why wouldn't you slow down? I don't doubt that you have more than one thought going through your mind at once. You type like it.
Do you feel the need to weigh in on every topic posted?
If you feel that you are being picked on by the kewl kidz why don't you sit back and take stock of what they say?
Several years ago when I first came to slude I got the smack down from King Crimson, I learned.
Seriously, as Wonky has asked...why were you a decent poster then turned to a manic douchebag? (In my words, not Wonky's)
If you read more and posted less you would know that Mitzi is far from fat and ugly.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: I can only imagine the failures you have endured in life that brings you to the point of trying to build your morale by "owning" someone on the internet.
Hell, some of them even refer to what they percieve to be owning someone on the internet as something they are proud of.

How pathetic is that this handful of these *kool kids* crave a feeling of self worth they get on the internet by running someone down, cause they can't get the same feeling in real life, for whatever reason.

They must crave it, or else why would they spend so much time and effort on this site, to where they know who is really posting under what other username, who gets along with who, who had a high speed comeapart, and why.......etc.

Hilariously pathetic, is what it is.
Two clowns brofisting their penises and pointing fingers at others not having a life, but yet posting the same kind of shit on the same message board.. :lol:
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

Luminiferous wrote:
Ironman wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: I can only imagine the failures you have endured in life that brings you to the point of trying to build your morale by "owning" someone on the internet.
Hell, some of them even refer to what they percieve to be owning someone on the internet as something they are proud of.

How pathetic is that this handful of these *kool kids* crave a feeling of self worth they get on the internet by running someone down, cause they can't get the same feeling in real life, for whatever reason.

They must crave it, or else why would they spend so much time and effort on this site, to where they know who is really posting under what other username, who gets along with who, who had a high speed comeapart, and why.......etc.

Hilariously pathetic, is what it is.
Two clowns brofisting their penises and pointing fingers at others not having a life, but yet posting the same kind of shit on the same message board.. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
You are the master of brofisting penises.Christ!
I guess we learn from the best of them.
Keep on brother!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

It always makes me laugh that the people who receive this treatment can't find anything in themselves to explain why they're unliked and ridiculed. It's never because they communicate like retarded chimps or they have views and opinions that make them look like a fool. It's never because they get defensive about every little thing and it's funny to poke them with sticks. They always decide it's everybody else compensating for their failed lives by picking on the shining success stories of which they are jealous.

Yeah, you guys are too awesome. That's gotta be it.

:lol:
Last edited by knuckles.is.contractual on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

EmilyStrangeEsp wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote:
Facedown wrote:I am sitting but I still haven't learned what "wan't" means.
want...I type fast,bitch.Believe it or not but I often have more than one thought going through my mind at once.

If thats all you got please come back with something with a little more substance,thanks.
Not hating, trying to figure you out... If several posters are bothering you, pointing out spelling errors, etc., why wouldn't you slow down? I don't doubt that you have more than one thought going through your mind at once. You type like it.
Do you feel the need to weigh in on every topic posted?
If you feel that you are being picked on by the kewl kidz why don't you sit back and take stock of what they say?
Several years ago when I first came to slude I got the smack down from King Crimson, I learned.
Seriously, as Wonky has asked...why were you a decent poster then turned to a manic douchebag? (In my words, not Wonky's)
If you read more and posted less you would know that Mitzi is far from fat and ugly.
I average,maybe 2 posts a day.
I hardly call that a lot!
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:It always makes me laugh that the people who receive this treatment can't find anything in themselves to explain why they're unliked and ridiculed. It's never because they communicate like retarded chimps or they have views and opinions that make them look like a fool. It's never because they get defensive about every little thing and it's funny to poke them with sticks. They always decide it's everybody else compensating for their failed lives by picking on the shining success stories of which they are jealous.

Yeah, you guys are too awesome. That's gotta be it.

Walks like a duck.....ahh,you know the rest.
I come her to have fun and if you have a problem with that than why the fuck are you posting in this thread?

You are the archetype!

The epitome of all that is absurd with Sludge.

Keep preaching,this is good!
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

FreaKShoW wrote:
It only makes me feel better about myself.God knows if I didn't have Sludge, I'd have to rely on real losers and that would severely kill my karma.
I smell another sham. If you have such a wonderful real life why does being clowned on a message board make you feel better about yourself? That's some fucked-up self-esteem right there.

And why do you associate with real losers in the real world? Please don't try to play the "I'm the pretty girl hanging out with the ugly chicks so that I'll look better" card. That doesn't really work with retards. You can stand next to Ironman all day long. And, you still look retarded.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

JDV wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote:
I smell another sham. If you have such a wonderful real life why does being clowned on a message board make you feel better about yourself? That's some fucked-up self-esteem right there.

And why do you associate with real losers in the real world? Please don't try to play the "I'm the pretty girl hanging out with the ugly chicks so that I'll look better" card. That doesn't really work with retards. You can stand next to Ironman all day long. And, you still look retarded.
In your absurd reality,you see me as getting clowned but in reality its the other way around.Your actions speak volumes about your true character and inner turmoil.

No shame here,buddy.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

FreaKShoW wrote: In your absurd reality,you see me as getting clowned but in reality its the other way around.Your actions speak volumes about your true character and inner turmoil.

No shame here,buddy.
You really do suck at answering questions.

And you've lost your mind if you don't think you're getting clowned. You're getting close to handing little kids the ping pong balls in Bozo's Grand Prize Game.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

JDV wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: In your absurd reality,you see me as getting clowned but in reality its the other way around.Your actions speak volumes about your true character and inner turmoil.

No shame here,buddy.
You really do suck at answering questions.

And you've lost your mind if you don't think you're getting clowned. You're getting close to handing little kids the ping pong balls in Bozo's Grand Prize Game.
You owe a good portion of your post count to me,Danny boy.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

FreaKShoW wrote: Walks like a duck.....ahh,you know the rest.
I come her to have fun and if you have a problem with that than why the fuck are you posting in this thread?

You are the archetype!

The epitome of all that is absurd with Sludge.

Keep preaching,this is good!

You walk like a windowlicker and sound like a mong. You must be a waterhead.

This thread is for making fun of you. That is all this thread is for. That is why I am here. There's a woman living in your house that cooks, cleans, ties your shoes, and makes sure you don't go outside without your helmet isn't there?

I'm supposed to care that you're saying my life is crap? You say that anybody who makes fun of you has a crap life whether it's true or not. Your simple mind can't even conceive that someone who is perfectly well adjusted thinks you're a fuckwad. Your tiny little brain can't wrap itself around the idea that you post in the manner of a dipshit piece of shit that has been dipped in a dipshit's shit and that people might think you're a cockchomp because of it.

You know, my life pretty much IS crap right now. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I think you're a moron. Your taintpound posts are the reason I think you're a fuckwad. My life sucks ass, but I don't make fun of you to make myself feel better. Deriving satisfaction out of wrapping you in a wordpretzel would be like fucking your mom and thinking I'm some kind of god of seduction. I make fun of you just because I think it's funny and I'd do it if I had everything in life I wanted. Because that would be on the fucking list.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote: My life sucks ass, but I don't make fun of you to make myself feel better. .
But many of these losers do.

Read just the first page of this haters forum for a multitude of good examples of how many of these assholes take delight in running others down.

But if the shoe is on the other foot, and the self proclaimed *in crowd* is called out for being losers who thrive on this bullshit, which is what they really are, and must lack fullfilling lives and seek internet affirmation as a substitue.......................they can't grasp the concept of that......what goes around, comes around, as they say.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

Great!

You have just moved up on my list of Sludgers who need a night out on the town with a cool motherfucker!

All contestants, keep posting cause the contest is not over until the French lady sings!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:must lack fullfilling lives and seek internet affirmation as a substitue....

Honest question here: What would you say to me about my life if I posted 83 times on Friday and 92 posts on Saturday?
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

Luminiferous wrote:
Ironman wrote:must lack fullfilling lives and seek internet affirmation as a substitue....

Honest question here: What would you say to me about my life if I posted 83 times on Friday and 92 posts on Saturday?
Can I answer for him?

Lets see,you average more than twice my post count so.....sit down soulja boy. You're in the running!

I love it when the collective intellect drops 40 IQ points as soon as you show up!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

FreaKShoW wrote:Can I answer for him?
Sure but only if he wants an idiot to do it for him...
FreaKShoW wrote:I love it when the collective intellect drops 40 IQ points as soon as you show up!
If that were true, you'd be in -39, tardshoes..

Now, back to my question to Ironman.. What would you say about me if I posted a total of 175 times on Sludge in a 48 hour period?
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

FreaKShoW wrote: You owe a good portion of your post count to me,Danny boy.
When you skim through your thesaurus looking for words to make you look intelligent, what you just did is called "deflection."
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

I seriously expected a better comeback than that,Lushy.
...but hey,if thats all you got.........then,HAAAAA,HAAAAAA!

You are now oficially in the lead!

Facepalm pic not needed!111111111
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

JDV wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: You owe a good portion of your post count to me,Danny boy.
When you skim through your thesaurus looking for words to make you look intelligent, what you just did is called "deflection."
I dont need a thesaurus, punk!
I'm a walking,talking,motherfucking sonofabitch with a PhD in Ass-kick- onomics and a minor in literature.

New quote!
Last edited by FreaKShoW on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Ironman wrote: But many of these losers do.
You're making assumptions about the motives of posters that:
A. you can't possibly know or prove.
B. I disagree with.

So I don't really have anything to say about the rest of your post. Sludge is cliquey. It always has been. Way back in the day they used to form little gangs and use the same sig and shit. It was all very gay, but that's where sludge came from. You think it's cliquey now!
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

FreaKShoW wrote: I average,maybe 2 posts a day.

Where the fuck did you learn to count??
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

MotleyMaiden wrote:
FreaKShoW wrote: I average,maybe 2 posts a day.

Where the fuck did you learn to count??
Shall I break down the math for you or would you rather I dont?
:oops: 8 posts a day
edited 3 times cause I suck at math.
I admit,that is embarrassing, not the lack of math skills but the amount of time I spend here.
:P
Last edited by FreaKShoW on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

He's including those 4 years where he posted 500 times total. So he's technically correct; he's just being disingenuous and douchey.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

FreaKShoW wrote:
I'm a walking,talking,motherfucking sonofabitch with a PhD in Ass-kick- onomics and a minor in literature.

New quote!

Next thing you know you'll be claiming to have tiger's blood running through your veins and the DNA of Adonis. Let me clear that up before it gets out of hand.

If Charlie Sheen has tiger's blood and the DNA of Adonis that makes him this:

He would be the Battle Cat from Masters of the Universe. That would be pretty bad ass.

You, on the other hand, are made of the blood of Baron Münchhausen and the DNA of a brother/sister fuck. And, that makes you this:

But, hey, at least it's sort of a Charlie Sheen-like shirt.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

JDV wrote: You, on the other hand, are made of the blood of Baron Münchhausen and the DNA of a brother/sister fuck.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:
JDV wrote: You, on the other hand, are made of the blood of Baron Münchhausen and the DNA of a brother/sister fuck.
Finally some decent humor!
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Message subject: Hear me now!
Sent: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm
To: knuckles.is.contractual
Reply with quote Delete message
I will offer you a weekend in Vegas full on paid if you can hang with me.I've partied out other posters here and if you feel you can hang by all means,take the time off from work.I have nothing but love!
I have nothing but time on my hands and I know you could use a weekend with a kick ass motherfucker!

Yeah, that's a guy who loves the abuse.

"Stop picking on me! I'll buy you a weekend in Vegas! Please?!"

:lol: Whatever.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Fucked up.

FreakShow is loving all this negative attention but he'd be even happier if someone would be his friend IRL :cry:

Dude, take him up on his offer and then pull a RQ/Can'tStopTheMusic and go off and hang with Snakemannn or something.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..