TheMetalChick and the lies of Neversurrender

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: TheMetalChick

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:
Calling me names because I am speaking the truth? Well fine you fucking inbred, LYING, cocksucking, douchebag.

I dont even like using the word douchebag anymore due to the over usage of it, but it correctly applies to you.

Too bad for you some of us remember you using that name here on the current boards after ezboard. Even if it was years ago your retardation stood out so bad back then that it's hard to forget dumbshit.

If you are going to be a liar at least be smart about it. You really need to feel lucky that breathing doesn't require any type of thinking at all. You are one seriously incompetent, motherfucking, retarded, dumbass, fucking, clueless idiot
I probably just made you real mad so settle down before you destroy your parents old Commodore 64 computer.
I'm so fucking pissed I just smoked another rip of the kill. Then I realized how creepy you sound. Even creepier than before. Can you throw some more witless adjectives around that get overused on a daily basis here? I mean it's getting so many laughs, I don't see why you would stop.

P.S. If you think I care that you think I used yellow font of the fact I've used 4 nyms at sludge, you sure are mistaken.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
Calling me names because I am speaking the truth? Well fine you fucking inbred, LYING, cocksucking, douchebag.

I dont even like using the word douchebag anymore due to the over usage of it, but it correctly applies to you.

Too bad for you some of us remember you using that name here on the current boards after ezboard. Even if it was years ago your retardation stood out so bad back then that it's hard to forget dumbshit.

If you are going to be a liar at least be smart about it. You really need to feel lucky that breathing doesn't require any type of thinking at all. You are one seriously incompetent, motherfucking, retarded, dumbass, fucking, clueless idiot
I probably just made you real mad so settle down before you destroy your parents old Commodore 64 computer.
I'm so fucking pissed I just smoked another rip of the kill. Then I realized how creepy you sound. Even creepier than before. Can you throw some more witless adjectives around that get overused on a daily basis here? I mean it's getting so many laughs, I don't see why you would stop.

P.S. If you think I care that you think I used yellow font of the fact I've used 4 nyms at sludge, you sure are mistaken.

Really whose all laughing at my "witless adjectives"? People are laughing at you not at me. Obviously you do care because you got all fired up and denied ever using yellow font or for that matter any font color at all. it's even funnier because you later stated that you did use purple afew times after you said you never used colored font before. :lol:

Dont worry I do know that you care and I'm not mistaken one bit. Thanks for the laughs. You're way too easy.

I'm going to rename this thread because you're the star of it now and not themetalchick as it was intended for.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I thought EVERYONE's font was yellow on the ezboard, or the last incarnation of it anyway.

Am I just remembering shit that didn't happen?

I don't remember that, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Not that I give a fuck what I'mTheBottomNotTheTop thinks of whatever font I use. Even talking about it is ridiculous.

Fuck I missed this post. Well obviously you give a fuck because you're the one that keeps throwing a fit about it. :lol:

You keep responding idiot. :lol:
NeverSurrender

Re: TheMetalChick and the lies of Neversurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

LOL at me lying. As you can see by the board's reaction to your accusations, everybody really seems to give a fuck about the horrible 'lies' i told.

I shoulda' went and told everybody i was a millionare bodybuilder with a huge house, and and a huge tittied wife laying on a park bench abd done it right. i'm such a bad, bad liar. How will I ever live with myself? As you can tell, alwaysabottom, I'm really broken up over your accusations against me. I only slept 9 hours. Hopefully today, I can forget about what an awful liar I am, and get 12 hours in.

I also don't remember why you have such a problem with me, but whatever I said to piss you off and keep you bitching for how many years now, I meant it. I'm gonna' go lie some more, see ya'.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

NeverSurrender wrote:LOL at me lying. As you can see by the board's reaction to your accusations, everybody really seems to give a fuck about the horrible 'lies' i told.
Cool. Now you're muppet butt, bragging about how nobody gives a rat's ass about you either way. :lol:

You did lie though. It's back there for everyone to see. Why would you lie if what Thebottomline says isn't true in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

Also, if you're going to play it off like you're not bent out of shape over this, maybe you shouldn't make a post and then make the same post AGAIN with added fury and scorn. Or maybe not throw a tantrum over fonts.

Newsflash, Private Pyle - you forfeited your right to say "Oh, I'm just a chill guy laughing at all this." You're not. I've seen you fly into a tard rage over little shit. Why do you think this is your 4th nym here?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Just ask Punk, he was pokin' them guts.
ImageImageImage
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

:lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

RPB wrote:I felt bad for her for a long ass time because she was annoying, but got SO much shit. Then I made one comment, I think someone posted a long rant and I told them it was TMC-like or some shit...and that's all it took. Most of the time I wouldn't even comment to/about her and she'd mention me. If I posted telling her to stop mentioning me, she'd PM the shit out of me about how "YOU are ALWAYS mentioning ME! All *I* did was say that YOU did. And here YOU are AGAIN talking shit about ME. What did *I* DO to YOU?! NOTHING!! WHY can't YOU leave ME alone!? *I* didn't DO anything to YOU and YOU obsess about ME!!!!"

Lunatic. It's a shame she still has a computer. I still laugh when I come across the photoshops by Doogie and the others back then.

Oh yeah, and the 2,093 PM's I got (that I can't prove I have anymore) screaming,
"Go ahead and ban ME now! YOU and STONER are the MODS, everyone KNOWS this. WE ALL KNOW!!! One of YOU is going to do IT anyway, so go for it! *I* don't CARE! YOU should be banning THEM, *I* am the VICTIM here!! THEY are harassing ME and ruining MY LIFE!!!" :lol:
Oh shit major flashback.... I never communicated with her or commented during her long winded posts on here, I'd just sit back and watch her argue endlessly about anything with anyone...
I finally made a comment once after she'd went off the deep end yet again and it was nothing derogatory or insulting to her, just an observation and I got this PM like 5 minutes later asking why instead of just chiming in randomly, did I not take up for her?
Everyone was lying about her, everyone was out to get her banned and she rambled on and on about being stalked offline by various posters and the "mystery mod" who had it in for her and how they were jealous she met all these famous people and considered them a friends...
I think I answered saying I wasn't taking sides, just observing and she then accused me of being someone's alt, I want to say Punk or Hungwell and told me to quit contacting her! I was like, you contacted me ya fucking fruit bat! :lol:
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

:lol:

She was straight crazy. Wonder if that has changed? I doubt it. I don't think I ever saw a message or reply from her that was less than 4 paragraphs long.

Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

RPB wrote::lol:

I don't think I ever saw a message or reply from her that was less than 4 paragraphs long.

She must be related to NiceBoysDon'tSludge.