Michael Vick: Respected sport idol or Dumb, cowardly nigger?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Michael Vick: Respected sport idol or Dumb, cowardly nig

Post by Crazy Levi »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:What this thread needs is a good cargument.

Nice try.

Carguments are generally good only for defending cigarettes or guns, though I did see one used to defend the Confederate Flag on PBS once.

If you can construct a useful nigger cargument, that will certainly go into the cargument hall of fame. Let's see what you got.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:I think Michael Vick is a piece of trash and deserves no respect....but I feel equally about his "fanbase" as well. It has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with his actions, and it amazes me how forgiving people can be - him being in the game is more important to them.

In my eyes he's just a soulless bastard with no humanity, empathy or character.

I recently read an update regarding one of his pit bulls in Parade Magazine - one of the Sunday mini-mags included with the local paper:

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/persona ... -vick.html

Q: One of Michael Vick’s pit bulls was featured on your cover last year. What happened to him and the other dogs?—Andy Via, Evanston, Ill.

A: Jonny Justice, the black-and-white pooch retrieved from Vick’s dog-fighting ring in 2007, is learning new tricks with his owner, Cris Cohen. “He constantly displays a natural ability to do just about anything,” says Cohen. Jim Gorant, author of The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick’s Dogs and Their Tale of Rescue and Redemption, says that many of the 51 canine survivors have rebounded nicely, including Jhumpa Jones, who passed her therapy-dog test in June.

That's pretty remarkable considering what they've been put through.
Well said, Michael Vick is a fucking ASSHOLE!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

whitebread wrote:I have always hated Vick even before the dog thing.

Now to put it easy to understand. There are all types of niggers in this world. Black, White and every other color. Nigger is a word for some piece of shit with no morals or one the acts in a ignorant and irresponsible manor. Mike Vick is indeed a fucking nigger of his own race just like Jesse James is a fucking nigger of the white race. Plain and simple. I know some people dont like the word but it is probably the most powerful word to describe something bad. That is why it is used. PERIOD
Ahh, the whole "Nigger is the Asshole of the World" argument.

This is generally the argument I heard - from people who bothered to defend their use of the word - when I lived for 5 years in South Carolina.

It's kind of your "enlightened racist's" argument.

Well, it's the same one Axl Rose used to make, so you are in good company with it I guess.

It's really a pretty worthless and transparent argument though. You can't re-write the nigger handbook at this late stage of the game - we all know what the word means. And call a white person a nigger - even a real assholish white person, like that dasterdly Jesse James - and I don't think you'll really get the reaction you are looking for.

Any reason you can't just call him an asshole? That word isn't good enough?
Tommy2Tone84

Re: Michael Vick: Respected sport idol or Dumb, cowardly n##

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Dave Muffstain wrote:
tylamonroe wrote:Hmmm... What is his pass completion rate? I need to take that into consideration before I make a decision.

Exactly. This guy is making people $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and lots of it. If he was some toothless retard in Ft. Fuckhole, Alabama they would have thrown his ass away for a long time.

Outside of your racist comments in this thread you are correct.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote: I don't really have an opinion about animal cruelty.
Then you're an ASSHOLE too
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

LedSkynyrd wrote:Vick did his time, so shut the fuck up why don't ya. Besides He's on my fantasy football team "Kibbles & Vicks".
What's the name of your league?
Dave Muffstain
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Dave Muffstain »

Crazy Levi wrote:
whitebread wrote:I have always hated Vick even before the dog thing.

Now to put it easy to understand. There are all types of niggers in this world. Black, White and every other color. Nigger is a word for some piece of shit with no morals or one the acts in a ignorant and irresponsible manor. Mike Vick is indeed a fucking nigger of his own race just like Jesse James is a fucking nigger of the white race. Plain and simple. I know some people dont like the word but it is probably the most powerful word to describe something bad. That is why it is used. PERIOD
Ahh, the whole "Nigger is the Asshole of the World" argument.

This is generally the argument I heard - from people who bothered to defend their use of the word - when I lived for 5 years in South Carolina.

It's kind of your "enlightened racist's" argument.

He is an asshole. And....wait for it..........wait for it..........A FUCKING NIGGER. Thanks for all your

Well, it's the same one Axl Rose used to make, so you are in good company with it I guess.

It's really a pretty worthless and transparent argument though. You can't re-write the nigger handbook at this late stage of the game - we all know what the word means. And call a white person a nigger - even a real assholish white person, like that dasterdly Jesse James - and I don't think you'll really get the reaction you are looking for.

Any reason you can't just call him an asshole? That word isn't good enough?
He is an asshole. And....wait for it........wait for it......A fucking nigger. Thanks for all of your meaningless concerns cunts.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Dave Muffstain wrote:
He is an asshole. And....wait for it........wait for it......A fucking nigger. Thanks for all of your meaningless concerns cunts.

Are you for real or Tommy Lee hiding behind a keyboard?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Dave Muffstain wrote: He is an asshole. And....wait for it........wait for it......A fucking nigger. Thanks for all of your meaningless concerns cunts.
Trying too hard. You are doing it.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

When it comes to Michael Vick, I only need two things: five minutes and a baseball bat.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Dave Muffstain

Post by Dave Muffstain »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:When it comes to Michael Vick, I only need two things: five minutes and a baseball bat.
Another sensible remark. Thank you. Can I help you crush his skull too?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:When it comes to Michael Vick, I only need two things: five minutes and a baseball bat.
Actually, you need three things.

Five minutes, the bat, and a room to be alone in.
Dave Muffstain

Post by Dave Muffstain »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Actually, you need three things.

Five minutes, the bat, and a room to be alone in.
Shut up you animal abusing, nigger lover.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
:lol:

ASSHOLE!

:D
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Dennis Hopper walks away from that in pretty good shape. Great comparison.
Dave Muffstain

Post by Dave Muffstain »

There's enough niggers in this thread to make a Tarzan movie.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Aesop wrote:Go ahead and call me names, you are still a dipshit. You seriously think it is ok to murder a human because they participated in dog fighting. Hell, I bet you think it is ok to murder someone for chicken fighting.

Fuck you, fuck your pitbull, I am an avid supporter of outlawing Pits, and making it illegal to own one. I think they should all be put down. Every time a pitbull kills another child, it makes Vicks crime seem meaningless.

Pitbulls kill children. Not pitbulls trained to dogfight, just plain old everyday run of the mill family dogs. Every time a pitbull is killed in a dogfight, an angel gets their wings. They are worthless animals unless they are killing something.

You got anything else? I don't advocate murder like you do. Fuck you.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT and it's clear you know very little about dogs, their evolution and the habits of breeders and trainers over the last couple of centuries, Pitbulls especially.

Conceived anally is right, that's YOU!
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:Dennis Hopper walks away from that in pretty good shape. Great comparison.

Wasn't making any comparison. I originally intended to post a picture of a crusty, old Henry Fonda flipping the bird in On Golden Pond but all I got was his kid Peter and Dennis Hopper, so I went with it.

What's that old saying about how a society treats it's animals?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:What's that old saying about how a society treats it's animals?
I don't know. I was making an ironic statement because I spent 40 pages busting someone's balls for shooting their dog in the head. I thought I made my thoughts on the subject clear but the thread didn't have "Alice in Chains" in the title so there was nothing for you to feel immediate butthurt over.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Dave Muffstain wrote:I'll tell you what. This dumb, fucking coward ( yes, ANYONE who abuses innocent animals is a fucking coward ) gets a free pass because people love football and winning teams. I was watching TV earlier and was interrupted to hear about this pile of shit niggers new contract. Don't get me wrong, I love me some football once in a while. Abusing animals? Not so much. Oh, and before I pose the question you fucking brainless cunts, save the racism comments for someone who fucking cares. $tevil and I obviously don't.
So, is Michael Vick a respected, good, tax paying citizen who should be forgiven for his niggerish sins against animlas? Or.......Will he forever be a fucking pile of shit, who should be locked up like the nigger he is?
Pick one and only one. It's simple. It's fun. Go retards.
There are people in the NFL that killed human beings.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:What's that old saying about how a society treats it's animals?
I don't know. I was making an ironic statement because I spent 40 pages busting someone's balls for shooting their dog in the head. I thought I made my thoughts on the subject clear but the thread didn't have "Alice in Chains" in the title so there was nothing for you to feel immediate butthurt over.

Sorry, I must have missed the 40 page thread as I don't keep tabs on a lot of your discussions with other people. But send me a link and I'll read it sometime, sounds like a good read.

Nice dig with AIC but kind of ironic considering they made a groovy little career for themselves out of "butthurt"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Sorry, I must have missed the 40 page thread as I don't keep tabs on a lot of your discussions with other people.
That's why you missed a 40 page thread? :lol:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Nice dig with AIC but kind of ironic considering they made a groovy little career for themselves out of "butthurt"
There wasn't a single grunge band that cried as much as you do in just one thread.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:That's why you missed a 40 page thread? :lol:
I've missed a lot of 40 page threads around here. I can count on one hand the number of 40 page threads I've taken part in, can you? :D
There wasn't a single grunge band that cried as much as you do in just one thread.
Oh fuck :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

And here I thought HMZ was more fucking delusional than the Tea Party.

So just how big was your mama's asshole after she got done delivering you?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy, you went on a lengthy sabbatical because you couldn't stand being picked on by everyone. :lol:

You're going to say that a bunch of millionaires were more miserable than you?
Fletch
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Fletch »

For the record, there is no such place as Ft Fuckhole, Alabama.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Leave the nigga alone

Mothafuka received enough shit as it is i'm sure the fool knows not to fuck with dogs again. Plus who honestly gives a shit anymore? FO REAL?!? BROS!?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Crazy Levi wrote: If you can construct a useful nigger cargument, that will certainly go into the cargument hall of fame. Let's see what you got.
:lol: I was actually thinking about a pitbull cargument, but let me work on it.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:Tommy, you went on a lengthy sabbatical because you couldn't stand being picked on by everyone. :lol:
What does that have to do with you being a giant blowhard with numerous 40 paged threads under his belt?

Besides, you wouldn't have lasted five seconds here if Stoner hadn't been holding your hand and changing your diapers every time you pissed somebody off.
You're going to say that a bunch of millionaires were more miserable than you?
A) They weren't millionaires when they started

B) Some of them still aren't, like that miserable bitch of a bass player in Soundgarden who has spent time recently living on friends couches. But, maybe his luck has changed recently since the Reunion. I would guess Cornell and Kim share most of the wealth in that band.

C) I'm not the one shooting up smack or eating the wrong end of a shotgun because my super star, celeb life "sucks" ala Layne, Kurt and Weiland, just the opposite in fact.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: If you can construct a useful nigger cargument, that will certainly go into the cargument hall of fame. Let's see what you got.
:lol: I was actually thinking about a pitbull cargument, but let me work on it.
Pitbull = too easy.

Just go with the standard

"Cars kill WAY more people than pitbulls. Are you saying we should ban cars too?"

Nigger Cargument or gtfo.