Michael Vick: Respected sport idol or Dumb, cowardly nigger?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: Michael Vick: Respected sport idol or Dumb, cowardly nig

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Besides, you wouldn't have lasted five seconds here if Stoner hadn't been holding your hand and changing your diapers every time you pissed somebody off.
:lol:

Right. Because Stoner was "holding my hand" from the second I started posting. I was posting here for months before she even noticed me, you illiterate goober.

And she rarely even gets involved with my feuds, you fucking dummy.

So you're just picking up where you left off, is that it? You're going to spend all of your free time convincing strangers you're the dumbest person alive? :lol:

Tommy2Tard, ladies and gentlemen. He went away because he couldn't stand everyone hating him but he's back and he's somehow even dumber than before.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

It takes a special kind of evil to do what Vick did. And once you take away his fame and fortune, he's just another person down the street.

And if he was just the average person down the street and engaging in this kind of torturous behavior against animals, everyone in town would be forming a lynch mob against him and demanding legal and criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law. Nobody with any sense would there to welcome him out of jail, but in his case, as he's a celebrity, he had cameras, interviewers, fans and agents ready to greet him back like he never missed a beat and reward him with >1M contracts.

IMO it's a long long road of redemption for Vick. And redemption comes from within - not out of a court order or from the advice of a public relations agency in attempt to save public face.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Besides, you wouldn't have lasted five seconds here if Stoner hadn't been holding your hand and changing your diapers every time you pissed somebody off.

Right. Because Stoner was "holding my hand" from the second I started posting. I was posting here for months before she even noticed me, you illiterate goober.

And she rarely even gets involved with my feuds, you fucking dummy.

So you're just picking up where you left off, is that it? You're going to spend all of your free time convincing strangers you're the dumbest person alive? :lol:

Tommy2Tard, ladies and gentlemen. He went away because he couldn't stand everyone hating him but he's back and he's somehow even dumber than before.
Wow, you went from clam to bitch in about 3.5 seconds. Did I hit a nerve?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Wow, you went from clam to bitch in about 3.5 seconds. Did I hit a nerve?

Yes. Every time someone makes fun of you because you're so unbelievably stupid, it's really because you "hit a nerve."
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:It takes a special kind of evil to do what Vick did. And once you take away his fame and fortune, he's just another person down the street.

And if he was just the average person down the street and engaging in this kind of torturous behavior against animals, everyone in town would be forming a lynch mob against him and demanding legal and criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law. Nobody with any sense would there to welcome him out of jail, but in his case, as he's a celebrity, he had cameras, interviewers, fans and agents ready to greet him back like he never missed a beat and reward him with >1M contracts.

IMO it's a long long road of redemption for Vick. And redemption comes from within - not out of a court order or from the advice of a public relations agency in attempt to save public face.
Best post in this entire, crappy thread.
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

Michael Vick is a vicious piece of trash.

What he did was reprehensible. He doesn't deserve the corn out of anyone's shit. I'm sure he would still be doing it had he not been caught. I will never understand why some people get off on watching animals rip each other apart.

BTW, there are just as many white people and people of other races participating in these dogfights.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Wow, just took a look at these racial threads for a second.

It's real simple...white AND black people should not use the words nigger or nigga. Nigga and the idea behind it is even stupider btw. It's not a point of being PC, it just creates unnecessary and unwanted conflict. Plenty of other words to use to describe idiots like DMX.

Racism is a part of life and luckily most of it is harmless these days which is an improvement. I think people of ALL races will tend to identify and gravitate towards those most similar to them. As long as the hatred is gone, I don't see that as being a huge issue for our society to deal with. Every year that goes by people understand and accept more and more about those different than them.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Wow, you went from clam to bitch in about 3.5 seconds. Did I hit a nerve?

Yes. Every time someone makes fun of you because you're so unbelievably stupid, it's really because you "hit a nerve."
:lol: You're such a bitch

You're a classic case of being able to dish shit out but not being able to take it when someone, especially someone that you don't respect because of their musical tastes, shoves it back in your face.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:You're a classic case of being able to dish shit out but not being able to take it when someone, especially someone that you don't respect because of their musical tastes, shoves it back in your face.
That's why I don't like you - YOUR MUSICAL TASTES. :lol:

I generally like every band you stick up for. Do you really believe that everyone hates you because you like Bon Jovi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so sad.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
That's why I don't like you - YOUR MUSICAL TASTES. :lol:

I generally like every band you stick up for. Do you really believe that everyone hates you because you like Bon Jovi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so sad.
I didn't say hates, I said "doesn't respect" there is a difference. I knew you liked Bon Jovi or 'the Jove' as you call them(dude that's lamer than calling them "Jovi" :D just giving you shit) but yeah we got into this discussion before and I asked you to name the different hairbands you liked and you refused to do so. I remember you claiming you bought a bunch of used Slaughter cds, even that shitty one Back To Reality.

Anyway, can we quit shitting up this thread? There are some people actually making some good points.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I asked you to name the different hairbands you liked and you refused to do so.
Let's bet our usernames on this. Find where this happened and I'll stop posting. You fail to do so within 24 hours, you stop posting.

Deal?

Or you can just admit right now that you're lying because you're butthurt.

Because seriously - why would I refuse to name "different hairbands"? It's ludicrous.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

I wish Tommy2Tard would get mauled by a black pit bull.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

"I asked you to name some bands you liked and YOU REFUSED!!!!!"

I talk about hair metal bands I like fucking CONSTANTLY. This guy is straight up mentally retarded. I will pay for an IQ test so long as the results are posted.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I asked you to name the different hairbands you liked and you refused to do so.
Let's bet our usernames on this. Find where this happened and I'll stop posting. You fail to do so within 24 hours, you stop posting.

Deal?

Or you can just admit right now that you're lying because you're butthurt.

Because seriously - why would I refuse to name "different hairbands"? It's ludicrous.
For one: That was like 8 months ago and I really don't give a shit.

Two: You are FULL OF SHIT! You could NEVER quit this place, it's like crack and heroin for Amy Whinehouse.

Three: Has no one ever called you on your bullshit in "real life" or something?

Four: This is my last post to you about this in this thread, we've already shit it up enough. If you want to discuss Vick and what a fucking asshole he is or what a racist, piece of shit Dave Muffstain is, I'm cool with that.
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SmokeyRamone »

if you're in the public eye and can still make money for powerful people, there's a good chance you'll get a pass for whatever your transgressions are. Woody Allen is a pedophile and Roman Polanski raped a 12 year old, but most major A list actors still work with both of them. Mike Tyson is still hated by women's groups, but for the most part has lived down the whole rape thing. It's no shock at all that Vick gets a pass from a lot of people when there are millions, if not tens of millions of dollars on the line.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Two: You are FULL OF SHIT! You could NEVER quit this place, it's like crack and heroin for Amy Whinehouse.
There are months where I don't post, genius. :lol:

Do you pay attention to anyone's posts other than yours? I don't think you're here to have conversations. You're here to vomit your schizophrenia all over the place.

Seriously, in the last hour, I've caught you not reading the threads you're posting on SEVERAL TIMES.
wroaf99
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by wroaf99 »

Vick will be injured halfway thru the season and will be replaced by this scholar:

Vince Gump the Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y3bEMM6Khk

==========================================================================================================
Dave Muffstain
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Dave Muffstain »

Fletch wrote:For the record, there is no such place as Ft Fuckhole, Alabama.
This is true. Did I mention though that there are enough niggers posting in this thread to make a Tarzan movie??
Dave Muffstain

Post by Dave Muffstain »

Breaking news. This just in: Rapper T.I. tweets 'da sun back out' as he steps out of prison. After serving a 10 month sentence for a gun violation, rapper TI walked out of prison a free man today. Another great role model and productive person of society. Um, yeah.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Dave Muffstain wrote:Breaking news. This just in: Rapper T.I. tweets 'da sun back out' as he steps out of prison. After serving a 10 month sentence for a gun violation, rapper TI walked out of prison a free man today. Another great role model and productive person of society. Um, yeah.
Yeah because gun touting, violent black guys always get off easy with the law where gun touting, violent white guys never do :roll:
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

The real issue here is that Philly gave $100 million dollar contract to a horrible QB. No matter what his name/race is.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Tommy wrote:The real issue here is that Philly gave $100 million dollar contract to a horrible QB. No matter what his name/race is.

Just business as usual 'round here.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Duke Fuckin Nukem
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Duke Fuckin Nukem »

Tommy wrote:The real issue here is that Philly gave $100 million dollar contract to a horrible QB. No matter what his name/race is.
What's the structure of his contract? From my understanding he has a chance to make 100mill but not guaranteed the 100mill. Hell I know hes off to a great start getting a guarantee 40mill.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

itwalksboyfriend wrote: And if he was just the average person down the street and engaging in this kind of torturous behavior against animals, everyone in town would be forming a lynch mob against him and demanding legal and criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law.
If he were an average person down the street, nobody would've heard anything about it. This shit goes on in a lot of places. I've yet to see a lynch mob form.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Duke Fuckin Nukem wrote:
What's the structure of his contract? From my understanding he has a chance to make 100mill but not guaranteed the 100mill. Hell I know hes off to a great start getting a guarantee 40mill.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-details/

Vick’s $20 million compensation for 2011 comes from a $7 million signing bonus, a $10 million guaranteed base salary, and a $3 million roster bonus. His cap number is $14.4 million, which created $1.8 million in additional cap room for the team.

In 2012, Vick earns a guaranteed base salary of $12.5 million. His cap number is $13.9 million.

In 2013, Vick’s base salary is $16.5 million, but it has a $1 million de-escalator, which would drop the salary to $15.5 million. (The specific event that would drop his salary isn’t known.) Only $3 million of the amount is guaranteed, for injury only. The cap number is $16.9 million.

For 2014, Vick’s base salary of $12.5 million can escalate to $15 million. He also has a $3 million roster bonus, and a cap number of $19.4 million.

For 2015, Vick has a base salary of $14.5 million, with a roster bonus of $2 million. The cap number is $17.9 million.

After year two, when all of the fully guaranteed money has been paid, it will be easy for the Eagles to walk away. In 2013, they’d take a pre-June 1 cap hit of $4.2 million. In 2014, the pre-June 1 cap hit would be $2.8 million. After June 1, they’d split a $1.4 million cap charge over 2014 and 2015.

The deal essentially guarantees Vick the franchise tag amount for 2011, 2012, and a slice of 2013 (injury only), with no real guarantees beyond that.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Dave Muffstain wrote:
Fletch wrote:For the record, there is no such place as Ft Fuckhole, Alabama.
This is true. Did I mention though that there are enough niggers posting in this thread to make a Tarzan movie??
Yeah...we all seen Redd Foxx use that same line on Sanford and Son back in 1974... Only it was funny when he used it.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Apparently Muffstain started a thread about Michael Vick just so he could talk about "niggers".

What a coward.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Fletch
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Fletch »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:

Just business as usual 'round here.
I was pulling for the Eagles when they brought in McMahon with his dark visor and ponytail back in the day. Didn't last long, but he got them to the playoffs.

refundpolicy
Headlining Clubs

Post by refundpolicy »

Hello, I am insecure, attention-starved and my IQ hovers around 70. So, to fill the void I go online and post racist blather under a pseudonym! That makes me feel better about myself. Thank you for doing your part to validate my pathetic excuse of an existence.
Dave Muffstain

Post by Dave Muffstain »

refundpolicy wrote:Hello, I am insecure, attention-starved and my IQ hovers around 70. So, to fill the void I go online and post racist blather under a pseudonym! That makes me feel better about myself. Thank you for doing your part to validate my pathetic excuse of an existence.
My IQ is at least a 72. Get it right nigger.