MA551V3_700L

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

MA551V3_700L

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Who is this mongoloid?

He's reviving tons of old threads and calling everyone "ANUS LIIICKER".
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Re: MA551V3_700L

Post by MA551V3_700L »

The fact is .... I am the embodiment of all of you, and none of you at the same time... If a tree falls alone in the forest, does it make a sound? Think on that one for a bit, dun-du- du-dun.... DUUUuu
Grendel wrote:I have him on ignore. He sucks.
Grendel wrote:I have him on ignore. He sucks.
bro.... hahahaha that's my whole point........

TOOL out
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

He's some faggot who got kicked out of the Armed Forces during the "don't ask, don't tell" days.
Blue Steel
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Blue Steel »

Don't judge so hastily. If you knew him like I do, you'd realize he's a beautiful soul, with the heart of a poet, the mind of a savant, the innocence of a child.

He brightens our days by his mere presence on these boards. He loves, he is loved and he is love.

He LIIIIICKS my ANUS and I his.

We belong together.

I have killed his mother.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Yo dad! Hahahahahahhaa

:twisted:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Blue Steel wrote:Don't judge so hastily. If you knew him like I do, you'd realize he's a beautiful soul, with the heart of a poet, the mind of a savant, the innocence of a child.

He brightens our days by his mere presence on these boards. He loves, he is loved and he is love.

He LIIIIICKS my ANUS and I his.

We belong together.

I have killed his mother.

nEXT MONTH theyre deporting all retards out to their own island, I got so sad when I thought of you.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Why settle for an island? Why not create a gigantic beach-ball, put them all inside of it, and airdrop it amidst the Red Sea. This seems to be a most practical solution all around. Comments?

P.S. And no anus-like replies about how I should be its first denizen; I already live inside an imaginary sphere - much like the aforementioned beach-ball.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

MA551V3_700L wrote:Why settle for an island? Why not create a gigantic beach-ball, put them all inside of it, and airdrop it amidst the Red Sea. This seems to be a most practical solution all around. Comments?

P.S. And no anus-like replies about how I should be its first denizen; I already live inside an imaginary sphere - much like the aforementioned beach-ball.

Why the Red Sea exactly?
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
MA551V3_700L wrote:Why settle for an island? Why not create a gigantic beach-ball, put them all inside of it, and airdrop it amidst the Red Sea. This seems to be a most practical solution all around. Comments?

Why the Red Sea exactly?

Because it has the coolest-sounding name, obviously.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

havent seen much of him, but
seems obnoxious and funny
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.