You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You Now

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:No, dummy. You don't have to take the bands off. Don't be jealous, you government chease-eatin' foo.
:lol:

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Right?

Also, I'm not sure which is more pitiful -

The fact that he actually thought about this thread throughout the course of an entire day, or the fact that he thought we would admire that white trash ex-pole polisher who's too common-bred to know how to dress herself.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Right?

...Or the fact that as stupid as it is, it's the topic of conversation amongst you dolts! :lol:
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I didn't say it was stupid.

I said it was pitiful.

You spent the entire day with your Kodak Instamatic slung around your neck to provide me with 4 minutes of entertainment this evening.

Dance, monkey, dance.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MitziDupree wrote:You spent the entire day with your Kodak Instamatic slung around your neck to provide me with 4 minutes of entertainment this evening.

Dance, monkey, dance.
Did I? :lol:
...OR did I merely take 10 seconds to get for myself more than an entire day's worth of entertainment out of my little Sludge Monkeys?

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 737&type=3

*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

I'm seeing epic potential here. This can turn into a "What did Rev have to eat today?" thread that gets updated every day or even every meal. Fruity Pebbles on the couch for supper? Post that shit, we wanna see it.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Calexxia wrote: Hey, I thought it was pretty good "detective work"! Just like oh so many of the other nym outings over the years....my god, you mean I'm actually NOT RIGHT? Goodness, how could that ever be!?

Seriously, all love to ya, Flagger, as you know. But I couldn't resist the jibe.
Hey, you could have guessed Heenan Snuka! Stevie was the high road option!
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Holy fuck you don't live near Weirs Beach/Laconia do you R-Tard?

Just asking cuz of the shirt the skank had on.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Efilnikufesin wrote:Holy fuck you don't live near Weirs Beach/Laconia do you R-Tard?
I live about 3 hours away. Got lots of shirts, pal, from all over. When it comes to bike shirts, My friends and I don't wear it unless we rode to the location and personally picked it. They're like concert shirts to some.

Thanks for the segue... Check out my solo motorcycle ride from Massachusetts to Miami Beach, FLA and back...
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 737&type=1
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

MitziDupree wrote:Right?

Also, I'm not sure which is more pitiful -

The fact that he actually thought about this thread throughout the course of an entire day, or the fact that he thought we would admire that white trash ex-pole polisher who's too common-bred to know how to dress herself.
The visible bra is a classy touch.

Rev, the rest of us are eating canned pork and beans, heated up on a hot plate with a frayed electrical cord, seething with envy.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Jesus Christ. This nut job gets to stay but stoner stays banned. There is no justice in this world. It's like reading posts by a teenager. With Asperger's. On meth.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

MotleyMaiden wrote:Jesus Christ. This nut job gets to stay but stoner stays banned. There is no justice in this world.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Now that you've had breakfast with us, howzabout a nice light lunch?... :D

Is that chick really a lizard underneath her skin like the aliens in V: The Miniseries?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MotleyMaiden wrote:Jesus Christ. This nut job gets to stay but stoner stays banned. There is no justice in this world.
That's right, bitch. Suck it up.
... And there IS justice in the world. It's all relative. Look at things from MY point of view and you'll see that. :D
I'm here. She ain't and you're pissed. The universe in properly alligned now.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Look at things from MY point of view
No thanks.

"Your point of view" made it perfectly ok to make fun of a well-liked poster for having a severe accident and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

But hey...good news. One of our other posters is recovering from cancer. Maybe you could go make fun of him for a while. Sorry you missed out on saying shitty things to him while he was suffering through chemotherapy, though. Maybe next time.

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Made fun of? Bullshit.
Speaking of GreyAntiMatter... Where is the ol' chap? He was so "well-liked!"
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Made fun of? Bullshit.
"Made fun of" might be too gentle of a term for the lowlife comment you made.

You taunted him.

Fucking scumbag.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

You're full of shit, Private Pyle.
Again though... Where is that "well-liked" poster right now? Hmmm.... Haven't seen him posting. I wonder why...
No I don't.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:You're full of shit, Private Pyle.
Yes, you fucking did. You're a lying piece of human excrement and everyone knows it.

Go ahead and tell the class why that poster isn't here anymore. I'm going to postulate that it's because he doesn't want to, but please...dazzle us with your brilliant detective work.

And when you're done with that: do us a favor and die.

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Luckily, you're the one making the claim and I don't have to do an ounce of work. I can kick back with my hands clasped behind my head and chill and wait for your dumb ass to prove your case. God bless America and welcome to page 7 of my thread.

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Well, see, here's where the wicket gets a little sticky. We believe Sam. He doesn't have to prove anything. And as it's already the popular opinion around here that you're a lying piece of human excrement, it's really a bit of a pointless exercise, wouldn't you say?

On the plus side, congratulations on reaching page 7! Quite an accomplishment.

You've made, what, 40% of the posts in this thread? Meticulously explaining to us how important you are.

Meanwhile, we've all been out being important.

Again, congrats.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Well that is so cute that one anonymous dink "believes" another anonymous dink.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Well that is so cute that one anonymous dink "believes" another anonymous dink.

I just wanted to quote your original response in its entirety. Carry on, Captain Edit.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

[color=#FF0000]dinkiest anonymous dink in the room[/color] wrote:Well that is so cute that one anonymous dink "believes" another anonymous dink.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MitziDupree wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Well that is so cute that one anonymous dink "believes" another anonymous dink.

I just wanted to quote your original response in its entirety. Carry on, Captain Edit.
Was something there edited, Giguntor?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Image
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

BlackCrypt wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Image
Wow! Good zinger, douche! :lol: You really got me there!
Rev. Johnny Tyler - In this very thread wrote:I believe the world should see my awesomeness. I am an attention whore plus I like to be able to log in from anywhere in the world and gaze at pictures of myself. I am constantly looking for and waiting for my next opportunity to post an image of myself on this message board. Matter of fact, you dinks are kinda slow. I wish you would do MORE prodding because I'm busting at the seams to plaster myself all over your screen.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=261617&p=5472198&h ... e#p5472198
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

A little math help, please?

I suck at algebra. Can someone help me with this hypothetical calculation? Actually, this math problem is for the dink crew only. All others. Don't waste your time. You prolly won't get it 'cuz it's an inside joke.

OK. Cool. So...Let's say I charge someone $629 to take a class... Let's say a Driver's Ed class for example. I also charge them an extra $25 for the required "Parent Class" and $95 to take them to their test. That's easy math. I think it comes to about what?... $749 bucks per student?

Now then, if I fill to capacity of 40 students as usual... No wait... Let's cut that in half to be safe. Let's say I only get 20 students in the class. How much do I end up with on collection day? Again... Seems like easy math. What's that? $749X20, right? So about $14,980 dollars. Hey! Cool! But wait... What about expenses? :o

Well, I have to get someone to teach the 30 hour classroom course. I KNOW! I'll teach it myself! I get those 30 hours for free when I instruct! I still have that required 12 hours of on-road driving per student to take care of. My fuel/maintenence cost about $8/hr so that 12 hours cost about $84. Of course I have 20 students to cover so that totals $1,680 in expenses there. Of course I don't want to have to do all those on-road hours myself so I'll pay a guy $15/hr to do it for me. So those 12 hours per student cost me $180 each to instruct on-road and with 20 students, that totals about $3,600!!! All together that's about what?... -$5,280 in expenses per class? YIKES!!! MY profits! That only leaves me $9,700 in profit per class! :cry:

How can I make more????
I KNOW!!! I'll hire additional instructors and set up class in additional "FREE" and low-cost locations, like public schools and the local YMCA! Hmmm...

Additional instructors at $15/hr and 30 hours of class will cost me about $450 per class. Other than that, all those other calculations seem to be the same! So how much profit per additional class could I make? Looks like about $9,250 bucks! Hmm... What if I did 3 additional classes? That would be $9,250 profit per class X 3 additional instructors/classes totaling and additional $27,750 in profit that I didn't really even have to work for! NIFTY! :D

So that would mean, if my math is correct, I stand to make a combined total with all 4 teachers, of about $37,450 per class! Man that sounds awesome! Why isn't everyone doing this???

Wait, wait! What if I run classes at those locations on alternate days? Hmmm.. You know, like Class 1: 2 hours per class on Mon, Wed, Fri's = $37,450 and then Class 2: 2 hours per class on Tue, Thur, Sat's = $37,450. If I'm not mistaken, that would be about $74,900 profit per class.

Of course at only 2 hours per class, three days per week, with holidays and whatnot, classes can take up to 2 months to complete. So split that whopping $74,900 in half and your only left with a measly $37,450 profit per month. That really blows! :evil:

I like new cars for those kids to drive. Nice small, fuel-efficient new cars. They can cost around $300 bucks a month for the payment and insurance so that equals another expense of about $1,200/month for four neato little cars and another grand in miscellaneous stuff. Damn! That only leaves about $35,250/month!!!! WHAAAAaaa! :cry: What if I only get 10 students per class? Oh noes! What if I only get FIVE??? ARRGH!!!!!

So... Did I do the math right? Anyone? Beuller? And I would have to work what? 30 hours a month? maybe 40? 10 hours a week? I dunno. That seems like a lot to me!

Man! I might try it! Anyone wanna go in on it with me?

PS. LOL at you for reading this whole thing. I tried to warn you! :lol:
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Howza 'bout I do your books for a couple grand a month?

I didn't see taxes mentioned. Does the Right Reverend pay his fair share of federal, state, local, self-employed FICA and employer taxes?
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Oh yeah, is steak and lobster considered a business expense?