You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You Now

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

I'm expressing my appreciation for full-figured gals. Take a look around... You and your boy toy are the only ones demonstrating any sort of penile fixation.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Nobody is talking about your pecker. You very clearly have a sand ridden, roast beef flappin vagina R-Tard.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I'm expressing my appreciation for full-figured gals. Take a look around... You and your boy toy are the only ones demonstrating any sort of penile fixation.
I thought you like 'em with long faces?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Winter wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:She looks kinda like a full-figured Jennifer Maniston to me.
How did I become full figured? LOL...and in your thread? :D

BECAUSE...even the most pitiful guy on Sludge, the guy who's furious at not being a Kool Kid and is desperate for acceptance and yet only has a wheezing, geriatric Pekingese named Winter dry humping his leg....

....even THAT guy finds you unattractive. Deal with it.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Winter wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:She looks kinda like a full-figured Jennifer Maniston to me.

BECAUSE...even the most pitiful guy on Sludge, the guy who's furious at not being a Kool Kid and is desperate for acceptance and yet only has a wheezing, geriatric Pekingese named Winter dry humping his leg....

Kristi Vicious wrote:
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

MitziDupree wrote:
Winter wrote:

Is that suppose to hurt my feelings? Youll have to try harder then that, skank.
And coming from you, its pretty pathetic.
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

You poor, befuddled thing. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. You asked a question, I provided an answer. Consider it my good deed for the day.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Faggy BallLess
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Faggy BallLess »

Of course this white trash bitch would love this fucking fake ass Kid Rock. Guess who likes "Messin' with Sasquatch"?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Faggy BallLess wrote:Of course this white trash bitch would love this fucking fake ass Kid Rock. Guess who likes "Messin' with Sasquatch"?
You made a total of 16 posts in 2 years and one was dedicated to me.
I never even heard of you and I already own you! 8)
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Grendel wrote:Rev, what was that car you yammered on about? A Cutlass Supreme? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was some old, piece of shit Ford under a tarp... Thunderbird maybe
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

That's right. It was some old piece of shit under a tarp and I ran you guys around for months with that one. :lol: Little peek under the tarp corner... "SHOW US, REV!" Little peek again..."Awe c'mon, Rev! show us!"
And now, more than four years later, even the unknown piece of shit car under a tarp is firmly embedded in those tiny little minds of yours.

Why? You still want to see that car?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Grendel wrote:Because it looked like a piece of shit!
What did? The tarp? 'Cuz that's all you saw, dumb ass.
Describe something else about the car.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

It was rusty.

Rusty from weeping tears of regret at being owned.

Owned by Rev.

There ya go, sparky - left the door open for your remedial ass.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

I'm just trying to stick with the facts as I remember them. I thought Rev drove a minivan back in the day.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

He did... but he was very proud of the piece of shit under the tarp claiming it was fast as all hell, vintage and a classic... worth big bucks.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

The_Alternym™ wrote:He did... but he was very proud of the piece of shit under the tarp claiming it was fast as all hell, vintage and a classic... worth big bucks.
I keep all of my fast, vintage and classic cars under tarps in my back yard too.

Hey Rev, wanna peek at my 1969 Yenko Camaro? I'll have the lady next door hold the corner of the tarp up so I can get a pic.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:I keep all of my fast, vintage and classic cars under tarps in my back yard too.
All new projects start out in the driveway under a tarp. My garage is for my mint cars and bikes. If you recall (and I know you do), that car that was under the tarp was a 1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Coupe. It came with a fuel injected 302HO. Its motor and rear end went to very good use!

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wow, you did an excellent job on that Lincoln! Looks nothing like an 88 Mark VII. Almost looks like a 68 Cougar!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Close! It's a 1969 Mustang Grande. Ever heard of one of those? Came with a carburated V8 and a 2.75:1 rear end. The lincoln had a fuel injected HO EFI 302 and a 3.27:1 posi rear end that I wanted in the stang instead.

Here's the original Lincoln LSC coupe that was under the tarp that I never let the sludge monkeys see. They've been patient though and have been asking for over 4 years now so...

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Since last my sludge monkeys checked up on my vehicles, I've added a few, like my 2010 Harley Crossbones here, but sludge monkeys will be happy to know that I still have the Big Red the Astro AWD van! See it back there? Remember the Astro, monkeys? Still in mint condition. Just had the entire rear end removed and fitted with all new bearings last week. Gonna take a two week road trip down to Florida and back with it next week... Going pickin' with my chicken... Should come home with an ass-load of antiques for sale. Also going to video document the trip. You know you'll watch it!

Wanna see my '74 Harley Ironhead 1000cc custom Sporty with the right-hand shifter? How 'bout the Jeep Liberty? :D Driver's Ed has been good to me. Don't hate the player, monkeys.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Rev, you try way too hard.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Ohh, one of those crappy Mercs. Whatever floats your boat.

Any info on the Astro in the background? Hella sweet ride. They make great Taxis!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

BlackCrypt wrote:Any info on the Astro in the background? Hella sweet ride. They make great Taxis!
That Astro is my favorite vehicle of all. It's my covered wagon! They stopped making those in '06. Mine is the '01. Got a Vortec engine, 5,000lb towing package and all-wheel-drive. Seats 8 or the seats come out and it's all cargo space. Freakin' LOVE that van. Perfect size too. Solid as a rock, drives in snow like it's on rails.
Flick wrote:Rev, you try way too hard.
No I don't. This is easy. I don't have to try at all. You know why I do what I do, there Flickie? I'll tell you why...
BlackCrypt wrote:Ohh, one of those crappy Mercs. Whatever floats your boat.
The_Alternym wrote:he was very proud of the piece of shit under the tarp
MitziDupree wrote:It was rusty.
Etc...
See, what I like to do here for the dinks that hide anonymously behind their keyboards and post like this, is show you every chance I get that my life is better than yours. My vehicles are better than yours. My significant other is always going to be hotter than yours. My houses are bigger than yours. I have more adventures than you. I've done more with my life than you. I have more than you. I make more than you. I look better than you. I'm stronger than you. I am more talented than you and I can kick your ass.

And how do I know that everything about my life is better than yours? Because it's easy to tell. Nobody with a good life would act like you losers. There's a reason you stay anonymous. You couldn't handle the type of scrutiny you pile upon others. It's one-way for you because you know what we all know and that is that your photo would draw laughter and jokes. Your car would be ridiculed. Your trailer would spark threads-worth of humor for the boards. YOU ARE LOSERS AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

And you'll always be a bunch of nasty, greasy, poor, challenged, uneducated shut-ins with yellowed teeth and fingertips from sitting in your trailer at your glass-screened, white-boxed, slightly yellowed from florescent lighting computer monitor, smoking one generic cigarette after another. You'll always be those poor saps with nothing but hate and venom for other people who progressed in life. You like to join together with other losers and try to tear people like Winter down to your pitiful level. You prey on the weaker folks like Rattfan (ya, I saw that you scumbags!) But I'm not the weak prey, monkeys. I'll rip you up every time.

And so you sit there, monkeys...You sit there and look at ME on your screen. I'm gonna jam myself right in your ugly faces every chance I get to remind you that YOU ARE LOSERS AT LIFE. I'll always trump your BEST because I'll always be better. Suck it up.

Now go poke fun at my rust bucket vehicles, but remember tomorrow morning when you're taking the bus to get your welfare check that YOU ARE A LOSER and Rev makes you jealous. 8)

Stay anonymous, pussies. You are safer there. I certainly wouldn't want the light of day to be shined on my life if I were you either.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wasn't knocking the van at all. I have had lots of experience with both minivans. I just prefer the Town and Country variety. I have a 96 LX with almost 300k on the odometer. It doesn't ride like someone put a box on an S-10 and has alot more luggage room with the fold down and easy to remove seating options. The 3.8 has burned me some tires too!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

BlackCrypt wrote:Wasn't knocking the van at all. I have had lots of experience with both minivans.
Hence the reason you got an honest, non-sludged response to your van inquiry.

...And yes, the Astro rides like a truck. no doubt, but that's because it is a truck. It's on a truck frame, not a car frame like pretty much every single other mini van. Actually, they don't even call the Astro a mini van. It's too big. They call it a "mid-sized" van or a "Sport Utility Van."
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Grendel wrote:I don't understand why you are proud of this car.

I was wondering that as well. Crappy car that Ford kinda tossed off. Would like some better pics of the 1969 Mustang Grande though. Tarp to Car Show award winning Restoration pics would own all the haters!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

LOL! Who said I was proud of it? It was a project car under a tarp that I used to fuck with you guys with. :lol: Obviously I fucked with y'all WELL 'cuz four years later it got brought up again... Hilarious considering I never told you what it had under the hood, never showed you what it looked like. You monkeys are so easy to fuck with.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Umm, ok. Whatever. I don't even remember that useless bit of crap.

What about the Mustang?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

BlackCrypt wrote:Would like some better pics of the 1969 Mustang Grande though. Tarp to Car Show award winning Restoration pics would own all the haters!
The haters were owned over 4 years ago, but rubbing it in their faces again is always fun so...

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

I almost bought a white '69 mustang back in 1994. Still kinda regret it.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol: