Subsy=DOGSHIT

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Subsy=DOGSHIT

Post by MurrayFiend »

Just a reminder.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Subsy=DOGSHIT

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

MurrayFiend wrote:Just a reminder.
It's been a few years since I've had a hata thread. Thanks brah!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Grendel wrote:I think that Subsy and Zombie have been getting along.
Did he call me out in a thread on one of the other forums? I've been without power for the last few days and missed it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I haven't seen anything of the sort, but I was going through old Hatas threads and saw that classic quote, so I thought I'd remind everyone just how dogshitty you are. 8)
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

It's awful when retards lash out. Pretty soon Jim Carrey and that blonde bitch's kid'll be posting here.
ImageImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC

WhiteHouseSubsAC

It was a long time ago; I don't really remember but I think I was giving him a hard time about being Matthew Sheppard's lover or something. Nothing to get melty about, that's for sure.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:It was a long time ago; I don't really remember but I think I was giving him a hard time about being Matthew Sheppard's lover or something. Nothing to get melty about, that's for sure.
DOGSHIT