Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Re: Dink List

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Winter wrote:Rev, I hope you never put me on the list.....even though I probably deserve it. Ive quoted some of the members of the Dink List.

Im a dink myself.
But I get to make the final judgement call. I know when a quink when I see one.
... and this half tard makes fun of people for spelling and grammar? lolz
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Luminiferous wrote:I wear this title proudly and hope I'm never removed from the team..

Just knowing that a middle aged alleged badass Harley ridin Marine fully admits to using the Foe function on Metal Sludge on me and calls it his 'dinks list' is worth it every time I log onto Sludge and enjoy the laugh... :lol:
I got a t-shirt made.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:If you are on this list, you are either a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer, or someone who quotes a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer. In either case, if you are on this list, you no longer muck up my scenery. You've been foewned™. This list is fluid.

*flick*
cantstopthemusic
caroline
Caustic Queen
Efilnikufesin
Exitflagger
Grendel
Luminiferous
Milk-milk-lemonade
MitziDupree
MonkeyBoy
Rawkerfourtyfive
The_Alternym
TriumphTheInsultComicDog

You. Are a bleeding, gaping, weeping vagina. Poor widdle dinkless dink can't take the Sludge. :(
Fuck sigs.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Sludging is fine, Bessy. Just don't bore me with that stupid, repetative shit. For example... If I followed you around the boards and after each of your posts I just added, '...said the fat ugly bitch,' would you consider me a good sludger?

You could go ahead and let it slide so as to not appear as some kind of bleeding gash, but that would be stupid and if you do that in your real life, I can see why you are such a miserable cunt and general failure at life.

Me? Just like in real life, if I don't want you around me, I snap my fingers and you're gone and my scenery is much prettier. My day is brighter. I have no anchors weighing me down, no naysayers holding me back and no annoying, repetative dinks bothering me.

Personally, just as in real life, I think anyone who DOESN'T use the scenery cleaner feature of Sludge is the fool.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I can't handle the truth.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: Me? Just like in real life, if I don't want you around me, I snap my fingers and you're gone and my scenery is much prettier. My day is brighter. I have no anchors weighing me down, no naysayers holding me back and no annoying, repetative dinks bothering me.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Sludging is fine, Bessy. Just don't bore me with that stupid, repetative shit. For example... If I followed you around the boards and after each of your posts I just added, '...said the fat ugly bitch,' would you consider me a good sludger?

You could go ahead and let it slide so as to not appear as some kind of bleeding gash, but that would be stupid and if you do that in your real life, I can see why you are such a miserable cunt and general failure at life.

Me? Just like in real life, if I don't want you around me, I snap my fingers and you're gone and my scenery is much prettier. My day is brighter. I have no anchors weighing me down, no naysayers holding me back and no annoying, repetative dinks bothering me.

Personally, just as in real life, I think anyone who DOESN'T use the scenery cleaner feature of Sludge is the fool.

http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: Me? Just like in real life, if I don't want you around me, I snap my fingers and you're gone and my scenery is much prettier. My day is brighter. I have no anchors weighing me down, no naysayers holding me back and no annoying, repetative dinks bothering me.
:lol:
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:repetative
¿Inglés, por favor?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

GreazyNutz wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote:
Exactly! 8)
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

Rev, dinky activity has been dinked in the lounge...by your Sludge Bitch of all people!!!!!
Seeing such a blatant display of infidelity makes my stomach turn. :(

Winter wrote:
infamous wrote:Image

Most definately would.

You're a good man and deserve better than this.
The punishment should be severe and swift!!
What are WE going to do about this?

I say we handle this BRAWL PARK style!
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

Go easy on me. Im fragile.

Rev would never do anything to hurt me. Would ya Rev?
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I say we kill her because she doesn't know how to spell definitely.

"Definately." Rampant on Facebook. I swear to fucking god - how hard is this word to figure out? Root words, people. Root words.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

MitziDupree wrote:I say we kill her because she doesn't know how to spell definitely.

"Definately." Rampant on Facebook. I swear to fucking god - how hard is this word to figure out? Root words, people. Root words.
This is what happens when people grow up "hookt on fonics".
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I just paroled Mitzi from the list for time served. I'm sure she'll be upset now that she's been institutionalized for a period and she'll probably commit some petty crimes to attempt to return to her comfort zone, but I need someone with at least half a brain and a pinch of wit out here.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Stupid Goodbye Thread
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Stupid Goodbye Thread »

Someone has a crush...
Buh-Bye
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I honestly thought this thread was going to be about the list Rev made of hole in the wall clubs that made Lovin Kry pay to play and charged them for Pabst.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I honestly thought this thread was going to be about the list Rev made of hole in the wall clubs that made Lovin Kry pay to play and charged them for Pabst.
All the greats do that don't they?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Luminiferous wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I honestly thought this thread was going to be about the list Rev made of hole in the wall clubs that made Lovin Kry pay to play and charged them for Pabst.
All the greats do that don't they?

You're right. I think Itwalks had a Dink List as well. I wonder if Revtard and the other members of Lovin Kry used to jerk each other off in the back of the tour bus. It was out of necessity, I'm sure.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Was it Kiss Fan that had the bashed and owned list? That's a fine example to follow. Thumbs up to revturd for having a great precursor.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Grendel wrote:Mitzi, can you post this?

Rev, I promise to be good this time!

Grendel, I honestly think you mean it this time. I hear a definite note of sincerity.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Grendel, you fucking pussy. I was about ready to commission a Dink Mafia banner so you could proudly fly your colors. I thought we were a brotherhood, brah.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

*flick* wrote:Grendel, you fucking pussy. I was about ready to commission a Dink Mafia banner so you could proudly fly your colors. I thought we were a brotherhood, brah.

I'll take the banner! (she said, desperately trying to get back on the list...)
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Stupid Goodbye Thread
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Stupid Goodbye Thread »

MitziDupree wrote:
*flick* wrote:Grendel, you fucking pussy. I was about ready to commission a Dink Mafia banner so you could proudly fly your colors. I thought we were a brotherhood, brah.

I'll take the banner! (she said, desperately trying to get back on the list...)
Haha - owned!
Buh-Bye
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Nope. You can't get back on the list. Feel free to be used as a tool by the remaining members of the dink list though. Think about the benefits... They can all get their very important messages to me through you. All the things they've been trying to say to me all this time can now be said through YOU. You are their bitch.

I am sure the things you pass on will be deep, meaningful, intelligent and important... things like, "Rev likes rape" and "Rev's daughter is fat."

Can't wait!

Missed you, baby. Welcome home.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So Dinky McFail believes Mitzi will fall for the old "quote everything I really WANT to read, but I can't admit to reading, because I, being the uber tough guy attempting to bring the troll on here, actually admitted to using the foe feature and if I respond, I'll look like the silly little man I am" schtick....

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Luminiferous wrote:So Dinky McFail believes Mitzi will fall for the old "quote everything I really WANT to read, but I can't admit to reading, because I, being the uber tough guy attempting to bring the troll on here, actually admitted to using the foe feature and if I respond, I'll look like the silly little man I am" schtick....

Yep
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:So Dinky McFail believes Mitzi will fall for the old "quote everything I really WANT to read, but I can't admit to reading, because I, being the uber tough guy attempting to bring the troll on here, actually admitted to using the foe feature and if I respond, I'll look like the silly little man I am" schtick....

Yep
Devious how the analytical mind works on here...

Hey CQ? Wanna buy a potato chip that looks like the Octomom wearing Slash's top hat?