Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: Dink List

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Caustic Queen wrote:So... He got tired of clicking "View This Post" ?
Bingo.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

He has a little secret, there isn't really a Dink List and he doesn't really have anyone foed. It's the only way he can deal with posting here. After all, he does get tired of posting at the Recovery for Survivors of PTSD Due to Male on Male Rape in the Military Forums.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

I guess he bumped this thread because he badly needed attention. Momma and Daddy must be ignoring his calls this week.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Wait... So you're saying my mother and father don't read this forum? :(

Faaack!
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I'd be surprised if they can read.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

*flick* wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
*flick* wrote:Lumi, I saw it and just had to fly your colors.
Okay, but just remember, they're lone wolf colors..

We don't want any resident 1%er's taking a chunk out of us for desecrating the code..
I went out and bought a SofA t-shirt just for the times I'm reading RapenRev posts on Hatas. Gotta follow the code.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Nice sig, Lumi. Too bad you aren't on the dink list anymore, huh? :lol:
God how I own you! :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

From page one..your edited list from Thursday Aug 2nd, Dinky McFail..
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=270753

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:If you are on this list, you are either a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer, or someone who quotes a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer. In either case, if you are on this list, you no longer muck up my scenery. You've been foewned™. This list is fluid.

*flick*
Efilnikufesin
Exitflagger
Grendel
Luminiferous
The_Alternym
And you can foe and un-foe me to your little dinky's content, my original quote still stands:

Just knowing that a middle aged alleged badass Harley ridin Marine fully admits to using the Foe function on Metal Sludge on me and calls it his 'dinks list' is worth it every time I log onto Sludge and enjoy the laugh... :lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:From page one..your edited list from Thursday Aug 2nd, Dinky McFail..

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:If you are on this list, you are either a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer, or someone who quotes a boring, anonymous dink with nothing of substance to offer. In either case, if you are on this list, you no longer muck up my scenery. You've been foewned™. This list is fluid.

*flick*
Efilnikufesin
Exitflagger
Grendel
Luminiferous
The_Alternym
And you can foe and un-foe me to your little dinky's content, my original quote still stands:

Just knowing that a middle aged alleged badass Harley ridin Marine fully admits to using the Foe function on Metal Sludge on me and calls it his 'dinks list' is worth it every time I log onto Sludge and enjoy the laugh... :lol:
Good description but you forgot to throw little man in there too.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Luminiferous wrote:From page one..your edited list from Thursday Aug 2nd, Dinky McFail..

*flick*
Efilnikufesin
Exitflagger
Grendel
Luminiferous
The_Alternym

My bad. Fixed now.
What we know for sure is that I earned prime real estate in your sig because I own you. I was easily able to twist your little g-string with something as stupid as a "dink list." I not only got my name and a "quote" in your sig, but a custom-made "Dink List Mafia" banner too.

Love me or hate me... You're talking about me, stupid. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Also... Take a look around at the sigs and posts and you'll easily identify all the little boys that got gang raped by burly men and are still butthurt about it today. Pun intended. :lol: Pretty obvious stuff! I obviously hit a sensitive nerve on a few fellows, huh? :lol:
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Also... Take a look around at the sigs and posts and you'll easily identify all the little boys that got gang raped by burly men and are still butthurt about it today. Pun intended. :lol: Pretty obvious stuff! I obviously hit a sensitive nerve on a few fellows, huh? :lol:

It is really, really sad when the only thing you have to be proud of in your life is selling used crap on ebay and getting people to put your retarded quotes in their sigs. You wear this shit like a Congressional Medal of Honor and i speaks volumes of how pathetic your life must actually be.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:something as stupid as a "dink list."
Excellent self ownage.

While you're admitting to your monumental nitwittery, what else that you've said here (besides everything) would you describe as "stupid", rev? I'd say admitting to fantasizing about gang rape would fall into that category quite easily, wouldn't you?

Feel free to make a bullet-point presentation of all your other stupid shit. You may need a whole separate kind of media to cover "Antagonizing a psychopath to stalk me in real life".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Rev. Johnny Cryler wrote:What we know for sure is that I earned prime real estate in your sig because I own you. I was easily able to twist your little g-string with something as stupid as a "dink list." I not only got my name and a "quote" in your sig, but a custom-made "Dink List Mafia" banner too.
No what we know for sure is you couldn't make me twist if you were Chubby Checker sitting in with fucking Motorhead my little foemeister. Unless by twist, you mean laugh at a little garden gnome putting on his platform heels and pretending to be a bad ass on Sludge? Then yes..

The small banner is something I wear proudly. I want people to know I can get spineless little doorknobs to use the foe feature on me when the heat gets too much.

Removing me (yeah right :lol: ) from it still doesn't take away the fact you admitted to using it..

Oh and might wanna get those beady little peepers checked my little monkey puppet, because my sig's prime real estate goes to one of the funniest posters on here, The_Alternym™..
A title you never have to worry about taking now matter how many laps you do on here..

Now get to digging in those bag of Lay's, could be a potential money maker in there shaped like Jack Nicholson!
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

exitflagger wrote:
Excellent self ownage.

While you're admitting to your monumental nitwittery, what else that you've said here (besides everything) would you describe as "stupid", rev? I'd say admitting to fantasizing about gang rape would fall into that category quite easily, wouldn't you?

Feel free to make a bullet-point presentation of all your other stupid shit. You may need a whole separate kind of media to cover "Antagonizing a psychopath to stalk me in real life".
I think subconsciously he liked being stalked by the psychopath. It was attention. And he is one of those people that ANY kind of attention is good attention. If he is being stalked by a rabid, out of control, psychopath then it is a win- win for RapeNRev. He not only has the looneybird thinking and obsessing over him (which is probably enough to make his his dick hard enough to pound nails) but he has the added bonus of being able to garner attention by crying about it to everyone who will listen (thereby making his dick EVEN harder, it could probably build a deck or something with all that attention). That is why he continues to post his personal info. It has nothing to do with talking shit anonymously. He is hoping that someone will take the bait.

I honestly feel sorry for him (along with thinking he needs serious help). He is so attention starved and desperate for people to pay attention to him he will do anything and everything necessary to get it .
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Oh and OF COURSE he reads every single post written by people on his "dink" list. The part of him that craves attention won't allow him not to. His worst nightmare is for people to STOP talking about/to him.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote:
Excellent self ownage.

Everything he's said has been part of a social experiment that he's conducted to see how easy it is to own people.

Why nobody can really be as dumb as he's made himself out to be.

He sure is a sneaky little guy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MotleyMaiden wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Also... Take a look around at the sigs and posts and you'll easily identify all the little boys that got gang raped by burly men and are still butthurt about it today. Pun intended. :lol: Pretty obvious stuff! I obviously hit a sensitive nerve on a few fellows, huh? :lol:

It is really, really sad when the only thing you have to be proud of in your life is selling used crap on ebay and getting people to put your retarded quotes in their sigs. You wear this shit like a Congressional Medal of Honor and i speaks volumes of how pathetic your life must actually be.
I can see how someone like you, a person who takes this forum as seriously as life, would see it that way.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Luminiferous wrote:The small banner is something I wear proudly. I want people to know I can get spineless little doorknobs to use the foe feature on me when the heat gets too much.
Hey man, if running around the boards with a quote referencing me and a custom made banner referencing my dink list (that obviously doesn't bother you :roll: ) is your way of showing that I don't own free space in your head... Carry on. :lol:

I'll just use the foe feature, thanks.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:

I can see how someone like you, a person who takes this forum as seriously as life, would see it that way.

Absolutely. I take this board so serious that I am the one posting personal information and pictures of myself in a desperate effort to get people to believe me and pay attention to me. You are right, maybe I should step away.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MotleyMaiden wrote:Absolutely. I take this board so serious that I am the one posting personal information and pictures of myself in a desperate effort to get people to believe me and pay attention to me. You are right, maybe I should step away.
...Or maybe I just do it because it twist plenty of panties, your included and I love watching you weirdos get all pissed off over the stupidest of shit. :lol:

And of course you wouldn't post personal info or pics. Your best bet, especially on a forum like this, would be to keep your pitiful personal details and ugly mug far, far away.

"Hi.. My name is Bertha. I live with my cousin and husband (both the same guy) in a pop-up tent, but we get free wi-fi from the deli next door... which coincidentally is next to the dumpster where I dive for my food. Here's my pic!"

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

JRA wrote:I hope you get raped by a pile of dogshit.
I'm trying to work out the logistics of that. Seems you may be holding out hope for some time yet.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:Absolutely. I take this board so serious that I am the one posting personal information and pictures of myself in a desperate effort to get people to believe me and pay attention to me. You are right, maybe I should step away.
...Or maybe I just do it because it twist plenty of panties, your included and I love watching you weirdos get all pissed off over the stupidest of shit. :lol:

And of course you wouldn't post personal info or pics. Your best bet, especially on a forum like this, would be to keep your pitiful personal details and ugly mug far, far away.

"Hi.. My name is Bertha. I live with my cousin and husband (both the same guy) in a pop-up tent, but we get free wi-fi from the deli next door... which coincidentally is next to the dumpster where I dive for my food. Here's my pic!"

Hi Rev,

Is that a picture of your daughter (I know you have two, I'm referring to the blimp that was on Judge Judy)?
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

MurrayFiend wrote:
JRA wrote:I hope you get raped by a pile of dogshit.
I'm trying to work out the logistics of that. Seems you may be holding out hope for some time yet.

Break it up you two!!

I ain't gonna tell ya again.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The following people have been removed from the Dink List for time served with good (enough) behavior...

Aquanetsuperhold (Her husband cheats on her!)
Calexxia
cantstopthemusic
caroline
Caustic Queen
Danzig In The Dark
Endless Yodel
Luminiferous
Milk-milk-lemonade
MonkeyBoy
Rawkerfourtyfive
Redman77
TriumphTheInsultComicDog
How do you know we were good unless you were reading our posts? Maybe a good pool table rape to clear your head before answering.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Redman77 wrote:How do you know we were good unless you were reading our posts?
It's very obvious which butthurt dinks are still following me around. While I am sure you are impressed with their repetitive buffoonery, I don't need to read the dink posts to know it's exactly the same as it was months ago.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Grendel wrote::lol:
:lol:
The_Alternym™ wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:Translation= Those guys really make me squirm so much I'm literally spitting pearls outta my sandy snizzle.
Exactly.

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
It's very obvious which butthurt dinks are still following me around. While I am sure you are impressed with their repetitive buffoonery, I don't need to read the dink posts to know it's exactly the same as it was months ago.

June 7th. Nice.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Redman77 wrote:June 7th. Nice.
Very well then, Schoolboy...

How do I know? :lol:

Like I said... It's pretty obvious. Same dinks every time. Then you quote them and show me that yep... Exactly the same as months ago. Nothing of value or interest to add. A smiley face? Wow! That was scathing! Why ever would I keep a dolt like that on the dink list of people I don't care to even skim over? :roll: :lol:
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I'm sorry the "Dink List" concept went the way of the "Pre-Owning Party." You certainly gave it a valiant effort.

Don't give up, though. It's not your fault that you're dealing with a host of folks with crisper synapses. In a year or two, you'll have another idea. I have confidence in you.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.