arnoldsludgenator = sirrloin?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Stoner
Queen Bee

arnoldsludgenator = sirrloin?

Post by Stoner »

Is this true?

I never paid enough attention all of that Phaggot of The Opera stuff to compare posting styles, but more than one person here has accused him of being the same poster.

Can anyone confirm or deny this, including arnoldsludgenator?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: arnoldsludgenator = sirrloin?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

I thought it was gheybfreshley.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

I have no clue which users have multiple nyms. I think it's weird that you put that much time and effort into this board trying to figure it out.

I think it is hilarious that you are so shocked that I didn't know or care that "Stupid Goodbye Thread" was actually just you with a different username. Are you kidding me? :lol: Who the fuck invests themselves that heavily into a message board that they feel an insatiable need to compare the writing styles of the other users?

Wow! You really have your finger on the pulse, huh baby? :lol:

Need a life much?
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I have no clue which users have multiple nyms. I think it's weird that you put that much time and effort into this board trying to figure it out.

I think it is hilarious that you are so shocked that I didn't know or care that "Stupid Goodbye Thread" was actually just you with a different username. Are you kidding me? :lol: Who the fuck invests themselves that heavily into a message board that they feel an insatiable need to compare the writing styles of the other users?

Wow! You really have your finger on the pulse, huh baby? :lol:

Need a life much?
Judging by some of your posts, you invest way too much time yourself.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Who the fuck invests themselves that heavily into a message board that they feel an insatiable need to compare the writing styles of the other users?
Who the fuck invests themselves that heavily into a message board that they feel the insatiable need to compare their lifestyle with other users?

Victorian homes with ghetto hair salons, dilapidated row boats, rummage sale finds, Winnebago's, Ebay auctions, riding with the East Coast chapter of the Sons of Anarchy 14%er's..
AHHH LIFE is GOOOOOD! :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was never suprised, Rev - if the stretched out ring of your anus wasn't flapping loosely around your neck, I would have thought someone else had hacked your account. You've always had your head shoved so far up your own ass that you're incapable of being aware of what happens outside of it.

Besides, you've made it quite clear that you're far more interested in what posters do off of the boards than what happens on them.

And that's not creepy at all.

Swear.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Stoner wrote:you've made it quite clear that you're far more interested in what posters do off of the boards than what happens on them.

And that's not creepy at all.

Swear.

No shit.

Remember, gang...Rev professed that he had "files" on ALL of us. This fucking poser spent massive amounts of time researching people on this board, and was going to make sure that "certain people" were "permanently" taken care of.

What a fucking scumbag.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Stoner wrote:How do I get on the dink list? :lol:

"Stoner" cannot get on the Dink List now because there are prerequisites and one of them is that you have to be an anonymous dink that hurls insults at others (or aids in releasing info about the real lives of others) while never coming out from behind the shield of anonymity.

Not creepy at all.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Remember gang.. Son of Sam is one of those creeps who lies about serving in the military and cannot prove otherwise.

Also remember, gang, that these "files" were given to me all in one lump sum, via PM from some person I never heard of. These "files" were given to me because the loser stalkers on this forum, non-military-serving, disgrace and liar Son_Of-Sam_I_Am included, had seriously stalked this unknown person so bad and for so long that she actually had police reports, etc. She had already fought these clowns and saw that they were stalking me off the boards, calling my house, calling my business, emailing, slandering, etc. and without prompt forwarded me a SHITLOAD of information on the offenders to help me out. I never once had to look for a thing on anyone. Never cared to. Never commented on what goes on outside the board with other users, never called anyone, never stalked anyone, never emailed or even PM'd anyone. Obviously fag-boy the dishonorable, non-military-serving liar cannot prove his lie.

There's a reason the threads containing all of this info have been gutted and we all know why. You got OWNED and I never even had to post a stitch of the "files" that I have. I got banned because you pussies were scared that what went around could come around. There were people that I could have had disbarred from their (cheesy) "law practice" for example. You were scared little pussies and rightfully so.

...I still have all that info so when you start feeling froggy again, jump, stupid. 8)

Sludge revisionists are so funny! :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Nobody in this thread has ever contacted you off of the boards, much less harassed you. The one guy who did contact you off of the boards was someone you egged on, and continue to egg on by baiting him with your personal info even after he was banned from here for your and every one's protection.

It's what you do - you put your shit on Front St as an excuse to dig it up about others and then cry victim. It's like a game for you.

Not even trying to be funny or flame you - it's about as serious as I can be about all of it.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

cantstopthemusic wrote:I thought it was gheybfreshley.

Nah, I'm cool with Abe.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Also remember, gang, that these "files" were given to me all in one lump sum, via PM from some person I never heard of. She had already fought these clowns and saw that they were stalking me off the boards, calling my house, calling my business, emailing, slandering, etc. and without prompt forwarded me a SHITLOAD of information on the offenders to help me out.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Remember gang.. Son of Sam is one of those creeps who lies about serving in the military
That's a pretty strong accusation.

I'm guessing you must have my college/employment records or SOMEthing that proves I wasn't in the military?

Let's see whatcha got. You have my permission to throw that shit out there.

P.S....Hey! Remember that time you claimed to be a Force Recon Marine, and we baited your stupid ass to death until you were forced to prove you were just a truck driver? Good times!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Who the fuck invests themselves that heavily into a message board? Need a life much?
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:...I still have all that info so when you start feeling froggy again, jump

LMGDMFAO
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

John E. Tyler
1st Force Recon Co.
Camp Pendleton, CA.
1988-1992
SWA Service medal w/2 stars
Desert Shield & Desert Storm Gulf War Veteran

^^^
See how that's done, pussy boy? 8)
I can be fact checked. You cannot because you are a dishonorable liar who likes to play pretend on anonymous message boards.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Goddamn, you're easy. You always were. It isn't even a challenge to manipulate you.

And just to reiterate, as it seems like it didn't sink in the first time: you have my permission to post the proof you have that I never served. Also, you can post whatever proof you have about me stalking people off the boards.

Waitin' patiently, numbnuts.

P.S.: Kinda scummy to imply that you were a war hero when you never even fired a shot, don'tcha think?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Rev, THIS is how you end up with the Eddie P's of the world fucking with you - not because someone called you names or made fun of what you ate on Metal Sludge.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I'll ask one thing and maybe somebody can quote me so Private Rapetard First Class can answer it:

If you DO in fact serve a tour of duty in the military, does that automatically make it okay for you to be a total shitbag in your subsequent civilian life afterwards? (Hint: the answer is NO)

To me it is the worst disrespect of the armed forces to use the status of Military Veteran to feel like everybody in the world should give you a pass on your pathetic entitlement complex (among other myriad shitbaggy foibles), pulling it out like some kind of fucking VIP card at the first sign that somebody might be seeing you for exactly what you really are.

Never, ever wonder why people dislike you so much, revturd. It's all over you like cheap fatigues.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

exitflagger wrote:I'll ask one thing and maybe somebody can quote me so Private Rapetard First Class can answer it:

If you DO in fact serve a tour of duty in the military, does that automatically make it okay for you to be a total shitbag in your subsequent civilian life afterwards? (Hint: the answer is NO)

To me it is the worst disrespect of the armed forces to use the status of Military Veteran to feel like everybody in the world should give you a pass on your pathetic entitlement complex (among other myriad shitbaggy foibles), pulling it out like some kind of fucking VIP card at the first sign that somebody might be seeing you for exactly what you really are.

Never, ever wonder why people dislike you so much, revturd. It's all over you like cheap fatigues.

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:John E. Tyler
1st Force Recon Co.
Camp Pendleton, CA.
1988-1992
SWA Service medal w/2 stars
Desert Shield & Desert Storm Gulf War Veteran

^^^
I can be fact checked. You cannot because you are a dishonorable liar who likes to play pretend on anonymous message boards.

I'm just trying to figure out how standing on a sandpile in fatigues in front of a few 214's proves anything.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

It's like standing on a snow drift in front of a late 80's model minivan - I believe the technical term is "Tom Cruising".
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

If he really was over there, in any capacity, I'm shocked he wasn't Neidermeyer'd.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Stoner wrote:It's like standing on a snow drift in front of a late 80's model minivan - I believe the technical term is "Tom Cruising".
Wasn't it a late 80's piece of shit Thunderbird tucked away under a tarp? :lol: He was trying to squeeze a few inches on us by standing on the snow pile.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right, I was thinking of this picture:

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Image

^^^
You forgot to plant the flag, after you captured the hill, Tattoo.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Remember these diatribes that puckered your butt Rapester?
Either you hate America and you wanna see it fail or your just playing politics. Either way, you should leave. If you hate this country you should leave, france would welcome you.
Why are you so against your own country?
RockNRev wrote: “I’m not!
If I were, I wouldn’t give a flying fuckola WHAT shitty things the rest of the world thought of my shitty country.
Fact is, I LOVE my country and I fought for it. I’m in pain every day for it and I’d do it again if I were needed. You really don’t get it.”
What war and how are you in pain?
Since you aren’t in the white house and you didnt make the decision, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY. no one gives a damn about your theories or feelings.
It was the UN’s job to find that shit, not ours! you dont even know what the hell youre talking about, shit for brains.
Newsflash moron: the world didn’t love us before sept 11th and didn’t care much for us when the soviets were around either. we were the envy of the world, much like you envy and fear TRUTH. your response is as moot as possible. FACTS, bring FACTS, not opinions or theories!
Pretending to be intellectual doesn’t cover it with your jr high school education, son. i pray you are as old as you sound…but then again, i try not to underestimate the stupidity of leftists.
Quit being so brave on the internet. the after effects of the war has no bearing of the reasons we entered it…but the after effects of someone hacking into your ocmputer and finding out who you really are and exposing you for who you really are WOULD make up for this cowardly insulting that you resort to on a message board. its happened before…just kill yourself now and spare this thread another worthless emotional rant.
How the fuck am i supposed to teach you truth when your opinions blind you to the rhelm of facts?
yeah…i’m asking for it by replying to your stupid ass…more insults are guaranteed, bullshit at all that will prove is you as the emotional bitch you are, and the fact based articulate one that I am.
oh, and for the record; fuck you and everything you love. i shit on your family and all that you hold dear.
That has to be one of the most braindead arguments I’ve ever heard you make.
even if you really were enlisted, dont think that gives you the right to bitch and complain because you regretted your decision. assuming you were in the service, your regret for your decision is blinding you to reality. quit being such an emotional windbag and let it go, jackass. thats the problem with the US military: we’re so big, we have to resort to enlisting shitty kids with no other outlook on life other than to let someone boss them around. THAT ISN’T THE SAME AS FIGHTING FOR COUNTRY SO DONT LIE TO YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE AS YOU’RE TRYING TO PROJECT YOURSELF AS SOME VET. What unit were you in and what was your MOS?
A truck driver huh. Where were you loctated when you were injured?
The reason why I ask is because most Scud attacks were launched at Israel and the Kobar towers in Saudi Arabia. I was wondering how you ened up with Gulf War syndrome if you were injured before entering Iraq?
The guy’s from Boston, so what do you expect? The guy definately has issues, and I think he had too much sex with his ACLU card carrying Harvard professors. Just how smart can any area that keeps re-electing Kennedy as Senator be?
Bottom line is you are a liar. You were probably never injured. More than likely you are a washout. You spent most of your time driving supplies to real Marines who were manning a log base somewhere in the rear.
You probably washed out of Recon school and have resented the military ever since.
Whoa! *pulls up a chair, grabs some popcorn.*
Reaches over and grabs a handful of BPs popcorn, hands him a beer.
*sits down next to gus and offers them both some chips and gets a pepsi.*
so what is this thread about about again ?, the topic poster sounds like a rant from a 13 year old with no friends Hey Punk, I realize that your ASVAB score wasnt high enough to get anywhere but the Army (sorry Don and resident armyites), however, you may have to own up to the fact that living in Boston doesnt make you intelligent.
wait, Maybe hes bi? Yes, he does display un-necessary hostility doesn’t he?
maybe all we have is “ad homium” attack because thats all you have. fight fire with fire.
wtf does Ad Homium actully mean. what are you? roman?
Troll alert!!!
(hits button)
you’re a troll, with no other purpose but to lie about who you are, and get your kicks pretending to be an adult.you are proof that freedom of speech should have restrictions. ban this fugger.
That was stupid, why would you post your DD-214? Only a fool, a liar, and simpleton sick puppet would think such a thing. Or a clueless Truck Driver whose sole mission and experience in Iraq was driving MRE’s up to real Marines. Oh ya, and what did you say your ASVAB score was again?
Lies, lies, lies, and the liars who tell them. You never could have been close enough to the Kuwaiti oil fires because you were injured in a SCUD attack (so you claim). Regardless, even at some point the if winds shifted and blew due south, the smoke would have be so far up in the atmosphere by the time it reached 200 miles south to Jubail it would have been of no consequince to you. You certainly wouldnt have been breathing it, and there is no fukkin way you were covered in soot. Liar.
Dude, you were not RECON, you were a truck driver attached to 1st Marines division who drove supplies from the Port of Jubail to a Log base south of the Kuwait border.
The only shame is that you washed out of RECON school which shattered your delusions of grandure. Now you attempt to exagerate your role and experience in Iraq. Due to your rejection your resent the government and the Corps. This statement is blatently ignorant…
Maybe your pissed at the world because you were called to active duty and while you were gone Jodey was gettin the stank on his hangdown from your girlfreind Mary Jane Rotten Crotch. Whatever your psychosis stems from, you should seek professional help instead of blaming the Corps and your country. *eats his chips merrily and hands Romulas a Pepsi* Here ya go bud.
Thanks bro, got any Miller Lite?
Hey RocNRev!! I left a post for you…you limp wristed, bedwetting, pinko commie, hippie, bead wearin LIAR! And at the end of the day, what we have left is RockNRev’s picture or Arnold’s pee-pee, probably his most profound contribution to this thread.
Enjoy those gay sites, and keep voting Kennedy.
My Governor may like groping women, but at least none have died with him. Can your Senator say the same?
::pulls up to the AA meeting with Jack, Jauger and Armaretto:: Hi fella’s, this looks like a good show. Anyone else thirsty?
Anyone find it funny that he blocked out the section on his DD214 that says what his specialty was? I do. Rev’s a jeep jockey. Looks like it says you are a truck driver for the Force Recon guys. Good job, you brought them grub. That’s a very important job. Without you the drive would have ended very quickly.
Dude, you were teaching Drivers Ed. That’s not exactly proof that you were a front line trigger puller. All I’ve seen from you Rev is a lot of insults being hurled at everyone who disagrees with you. I tend to take the word of someone who was in Gulf War I over your word because this individual anyone on this board and your actions are contradictory to what the Marines stand for.
I stand by my fellow Army brother in what he said about you because I know how AB thinks and he certainly acts 10 times the man you are, because he doesn’t resort to personal attacks except in regards to posers like you. Yeah you were in First Recon, but you were just like every other rear echelon motherfucker out there trying to be bigger than what he really is. You sir have been owned. your parrot mouth overrides your rabid ass. I’ve met many people from all branches, and if there is one thing I’ve learned, its that Marines EARN respect. This is something you will not even be able to phantom because you do nothing more than tarnish their image.
In two years of active duty you managed to achive the collossal rank of E-4. You sir are a freakin loser…I had my E-4 by the time I left Basic.
The fact is, being in Motor Transport, you probably had to wash the vehicles that actualy were covered in “soot”. This meanial task has made you bitter and psychotic. So you got out of the Corps, grew your hair long and became a hippie. Now you lie about how you were a big bad RECON man and were injured in the Big One. When in fact you were a truck driver, you were never injured in combat, and you had a sorry military career. Later chump.
I’ve got plenty of combat vets in my family, so I know the difference between a real combat vet and a wannabe REMF vet.
Rev, you need some help. It seems like you being a rocker is not enough of an outlet for all this hostility you have towards your country, the Marine Corps, and us at PW.
And if you’re so ‘proud’ of your ’service’ in the Corps, and never regretted your time spent there, then why does the tone of your recent posts not quite reflect that?
I think Mr. Rev has issues, and some of his claims about his military past are dubious.
Seek professional help, Rev. Because if your real personality is anything like your online personality seems to be, then you’ll probably have a heart attack by the time you’re 35. Though if your previous posts here reflect anything of the way you really are, then it will just be a decrease in the surplus population
4 Years?? And all you got was E-4, what a joke. You are a disgrace to the Corps which is why you grew your hair long, began wearing makeup, and started a Ska band. I gained more rank in 8 weeks than RocNRev did in 4 years. Which is probably the story of his pathetic life.
I guess maybe you and your unarmed Truck Driving buddies snuck into Kuwait in some sort of motorpool Special Ops assignment, I know its all hush hush..you probably cant talk about it.
The aspect of all this that tells me you are a liar, is your foolish efforts to prove yourself. Your immature attepts to goat me into trying prove my veteran status have failed, you know why? Think about it.
You may be able to fool your drivers Ed students of your illustrious carrer as a Marine, but you dont fool me.
And we’re just supposed to believe you because nobody ever lies in online forums, and because you’ve developed such repoire with the regulars here.Oh, by the way, I wouldn’t kiss your ass if you paid me. Though I’m sure you would get some carnal pleasure from it, what with posting semi-nude pics of Ah-nold from a gay magazine. Go put on some frilly pink panties to go with your hair, shitbrick.
He’s full of sh!t. The DD-214 is a generic document used for identification purposes with employers, colleges, etc. etc. in order to confirm benefit and discharge status. The DOD doesnt put secret information on a DD-214.
This little make-up wearing hippie aint no RECON, he was a truck driver with a sorry military carrer. PERIOD. Lance corpral? sheesh!
Is this still going?
LOL! i could rig that up with a few hours and some cash. seriously, where did you take that? in your parents basement? it looks like someone glued some bottle caps to a blue plastic bag, cut some eyeholes, and put it on! sheesh!
got one of outside in the kuwati desert?
This proves nothing except that you can scan and post various things on an online discussion forum, and expect everybody here to take it at face value…………since it’s obvious that we appreciate your presence here, and that you have been so courteous and polite. And so far you’ve made an ass out of nobody but yourself, Mr. CAPS-alot.
Like I said, Rev, you need to find a better means to channel all of this hostility instead of engaging in losing flame-wars with people. And the fact that you find it fun to show the world that you like spending this much time and effort in defending yourself against ‘us’ just reinforces my notion that you should do the world a favor and push yourself down the stairs.
It appears to be the same gas mask he has on in his little Avatar. That or its secret agent man playing Rambo next his wallocker in a comfy barracks in Riyhad.
RocNRev, you are the sorriest clusterfuck of a Marine I have ever seen. No wonder you didnt make it past E-4
Lets see those picures of the you in Kuwait after the ground war…Hmmm wait, thats right you got injured in a scud attack prior to the ground war right? Well how did you end up in Kuwait?
OH, nevermind, Im sure thats all Top Secret special Ops stuff all you motorpool guys pulled off.
Let me see that blacked out section of your DD-214 secret agent man. I wanna see were you graduated with a secondary MOS in the 02, 03, or 08 feild. While you at it, let me see them service dates too.
That card doent show he had ’secret clearance’, its a restricted area card. Its common for truck drivers to have one of these. He aint no secret agent man…and he aint no RECON either.
I for one have enjoyed the pics LOL. I was never in the Desert, I served Desert Storm by way of Okinawa Japan- Kadena AB.
Woot Woot!
the only thing you are proving is that you were in the region and no one is questioning that.
you did your part, and you have issues with it. learn to deal with it, and move on. life goes on. i dont know what you want but you’re trying too hard in this one thread. i dont know what you’re trying to do but it stinks of failed effort. give it a rest, and for the love of God, the 80’s are over. Even Metallica cut off their mullets.
I see more pictures of the ugliest bedwetting clusterfuck excuse for a Marine I have ever seen.I see a picture of a jerkass who claims to be RECON
Like all REAL veterans of wars, I hate frauds. You should be ashamed of yourself. The glory you try to revel in is reserved for those who were actualy wounded or killed in combat. Quit being a poser you Joe Dirt lookin, limpwristed, sock puppet, bedwetting, makeup wearing LIAR! I’ve only encountered this malfactor on 1 thread, and already I recognize him as a master troller. He posted on page 7 of Eagle Strike and immediatly was able to divert the topic and waste the time of a whole bunch of us. He possesess an intuition about exactly what to post so as not to adress any body else’s arguements but write enough so as to goad more from them.
His debate, or rather, non-debate tactics are clear: Ad hominem, bait-and-switch, re-phrasing over responding, and too many caps. The question; ban him, or not?
Since this is a forum where free participation is allowed, I think that banning someone is plain censoring them.
It’d be utterly pointless to ban him. What would be achieved?
HE’s a hypocrite and should go. I’d think you guys would think he was one of the more reasonable anti-war folk around here, as generally he’s only anti-iraq war, whereas the soicalists around here (ie me) are against almost every single war US has participated in, espcially third world intervention. Plus he doesn’t post that much. But he does continually slam the rightists, I think that’s the real issue here.
The police chief is wrong then because according to the supreme law of the land, ya know that document you swore an oath to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic, that the people have the right to peaceably assemble. To require a permit is to turn a right into a privilage that can be taken away. Oh and by the way, the only traitor I see is you afterall you did take an oath of allegience to the Constitution. Maybe you should remember that Benedict. Why should he be banned? He isn’t a troll or a spammer or anything like that.
The city is in violation of the Constitution numbnuts and they are in the wrong. Face it you’re a traitor to your country and to the oath you took when you became a Marine to uphold and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. You, sir, are the enemy to the Constitution and you are a traitor as defined under the Constitution. The Constitution IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.
BAN HIM! Not because he is a delusional rabblerouser or because he is an egotistical fact-dodger but because it is clear that his real reason for posting here is to generate interest and clicks for his N’Synch cover band’s website. (PW’s are not the target audience, it is from the lefties who post here)If you don’t ban him, then simply post around him, ignore him. He is very good at sucking everyone in with his confrontational posting style (i.e. coming across like the sixth grade bully) Don’t ban anyone. It is facism. Only facists, for example Che-lives guys ban and sensore people because they’re against free speech. We don’t sensore anyone. You are such a traitor and Benedict would be proud of your actions
Way to go in violating your oath mr. tough guy. You make me sick and all those that died in the service of this country are ashamed of your actions by being an enemy to the very ideals they secured.
Oh wow, a real marine, force recon even! Oh, btw, my girlfriend thinks you should wear less mascara for your photo ops, she thinks it makes you look trashy. we should not ban people because they say offensive things, but when it appears they have no other goal here but to offend its probably best. he’s got issues, and he’s only looking for arguements so that he can vent.
RockNRev is here to manipuilate us into wasting our time trying to debate him, He’s like a jekyll and hyde. He comes across as another lefty-with-a-point-to-make, but then transforms into some kind of babbling mad man when anyone makes an overture towards real debate. Watch him quote this post, subsitute over-capped ad hominem for a responce, quote him-self from some other thread and add something like “see, you never bothered to look THIS strait in the eye.” and the try to change the subject by bringing up WMDs. He’s not here to debate. He’s here to obfuscate and to bewilder. You see, he’s managed to change the subject of this thread already!! Look what he’s doing! He’s causing havok!
Dont ban RocNRev…He’s a Secret Agent Man!!!… None of you can repeat this its all hush hush and for your eyes only top secret stuff. If you tell anybody RocNrev and his buddies from the motorpool will have to kill ya.
Don’t ban him… That would be making us just as bad as all those leftist sites many of you are complaining about. Besides, you don’t have to read or pay attention to what he posts and his pathetic life that forces him to troll political forums to get attention is not our problem.. it’s his.
I voted to keep him. He lacks in a logically based argument, but there is hope for him.
This is the most likely the last post I’ll ever address to you. Don’t try to start a debate with me ’cause I’m making every effort to ignore your intellectual baiting from now on. In short; you are a cinder block, and I am a stop sign: things just can’t work out with our relationship. This is our last goodbye. My heart will go on.
hey ole rev tyler… where is your white trash fucking ass?
what’s the matter rev did you finally remember where you know me from?
think hard punk… remember when you looked like the gay boy you are with your groinal dreams of my crotch??? your fantasy is all over the net you anti war nut case… not to mention your OBSSESSION with the male genital area… you are a fruit loop, Warrior Protesters say you’re a homosexual who got a raw deal from the army. grunt truck driving loser who pretends he saw some action… dude, all your army people HAVE OWNED you and want NOTHING to do with your gay dirty FUCKING HIPPIE bitch ass. white trash is all you are…
Protest Warriors schooled owned and basically fucked you in your fake ‘peace’ hippy ass with no grease… your rep on the net is the best i
have ever seen. i was laughing my ass off at how hard the protest warriors fucked you in your ass… not to mention all the other forums you’ve poluted with your gay anti american agenda… you are the king of tools you bucket of living stool…
get some mental assistance cause you are a FRUIT LOOP with your kissacademy and your metal chick etc aliases. the protest warriors laid out your whole scheme and you even used some of thier tactics on this forum but… you learned how to think you’ve owned someone by learning the hard way. GETTING OWNED YOURSELF BY YOUR OWN KIND. you are filth and your white trash bad fashion and fat ass is all i need to see to tell me you have confessed your trailer park dreams right here for all to read.
you are making the ARMY look bad and the ARMY hates you. they WANT NOTHING to do with you. when looking at google we can see your a first class moron and too bad you learned NO RESPECT while you were there and i bet you remember me know don’t you… kunt.
the war board is mine and you’re my BITCH. you filthy troll. your buddies and i been setting this up for months ol rev… i got so many photos of your gayness… that’s for later anti war boy… if you DO NOT remove the photos you took off the emerald city records website dude, i will TEAR into you and your life like no other and trust me kunt face others have tried and been CRUSHED by my tactics… you will not win rev ole boy…
i’ve had the best steal images attack my website etc and EVERY one of them has fallen to defeat, REMOVE my copyright images now or face the desert storm you’ll not soon forget… stealing bandwidth and stealing copyright images is ILLEGAL and can get your shit removed shut down and maybe even lose your internet account for abuse… your i.p. address is all over everything you’ve done. your old pals and i have been waiting sharpening our teeth and here we are… dude you’ve been so owned it ain’t even funny. i feel sorry for your fake hippy ass you dirty filthy protesting faggot.
the war has just begun pickfucker. get ready.
Posted by: REV TYLER TRAITOR at November 24, 2004 02:47 PM

http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/001546.html
POSTED BY ANON AT 2:12 AM
LABELS: PORTAL OF EVIL MISSTIA KTHORJENSEN DANIELSARHAD JOHNTYLER MAXFROST MAXFROST70 MAXFROST1970 BEN ROTH
Newer Post Older Post Home
SISTER MORPHINE

the only one that matters...
JOHN E TYLER (ROCKNREV)

why would a "marine" act this way?
LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

progressive disease on the left
NAZI PELOSI - MOONBAT

house speaker progressive libtard
WHO IS JOHN TYLER?

he's reverend rev...
BARNEY FRANKENWEINER

fannie mae and freddie mac...
PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS...

the home of barney frank
COMMUNISM

hanoi jane, are you listening?
SPOOKY JONES

sometimes we pretend we are sister morphine to get gigs...
THIS IS AMERICA

communism is not democracy
ANDOVER AUTO SCHOOL

89 main st. # 7 andover, ma. 01810-3839 (978) 470.2060
PEDOPHILES AND CHILD RAPISTS LOVE MASS

activist judges, liberalism at it's finest
TINFOIL HATS FOR SALE $5.00

LUNTIC FRINGE... WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE...
SPOOKY JONES

big daddy al robinson makes threats...
RIFF HAUS 1150 E. VALENCIA DR. FULLERTON, CA. 92831 (714) 451.1408

MARXIST, FASCIST, SOCIALIST...

destroying america, one act at a time...
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

don't tread on me
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
arnoldsludgenator
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by arnoldsludgenator »

Stoner wrote:Is this true?

I never paid enough attention all of that Phaggot of The Opera stuff to compare posting styles, but more than one person here has accused him of being the same poster.

Can anyone confirm or deny this, including arnoldsludgenator?

I am not of who you speak. I am unique in every way. But, thank you for being obsessed enough with your boring existence to try and use your sad sleuth techniques to figure it out.
arnoldsludgenator

Stoner wrote:It's like standing on a snow drift in front of a late 80's model minivan - I believe the technical term is "Tom Cruising".

Like how you stand in front of Long John Silvers during "Large cut fish day". To make sounds from your blow hole with glee at the mere thought of feeding your over abundant mouth? Advantage = AS
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

You're from Florida - you're definitely sirrloin. Funny how you're too embarrassed to admit it. I made it clear who I was as soon as I came back. Fuck, even Rev's crazy ass picked a name that identified who he was. Why didn't you?

Oh wait, I remember.

Sing us some light opera, you old out of key bathhouse queen. :lol:
arnoldsludgenator

Stoner wrote:You're from Florida - you're definitely sirrloin. Funny how you're too embarrassed to admit it. I made it clear who I was as soon as I came back. Fuck, even Rev's crazy ass picked a name that identified who he was. Why didn't you?

Oh wait, I remember.

Sing us some light opera, you old out of key bathhouse queen. :lol:

Retrieve my IP right now and tell me I'm from Florida. I'll wait.
Advantage = AS
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Are you saying you're not in Florida, Bauer Jack?