Best Sludge feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Best Sludge feud

Post by bonedog »

of all time?
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Best Sludge feud

Post by Facedown »

You vs. originality, humor, Goodbye threads and the ability to post in the correct forum.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

You vs being an insecure dick = same thing. Fags are usually very insecure about the things they suck. You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up. You want some more, Nancy Boy?
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

:lol:
Anytime you cum guzzling pussy.
Funny coming from you, bonedog.
Is this your new schtick? Lame as the others.
bonedog69 wrote:If I were straight, I would soooooo hit that.
bonedog69 wrote:I am gay
Please continue with the gay angle, it fits you well.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote::lol:
Anytime you cum guzzling pussy.
Funny coming from you, bonedog.
Is this your new schtick? Lame as the others.
bonedog69 wrote:If I were straight, I would soooooo hit that.
bonedog69 wrote:I am gay
Please continue with the gay angle, it fits you well.
Hey, Einstein, bonedog69 was a character. Not a real person. Everyone else on these boards knows this. But everyone else rode regular buses to school and you rode the short bus. I, Jay, am the guy who portrayed bonedog69. Now I am only posting as myself. Thankfully I have made a lot of good friends on here who got the joke. But people like you and eddie lee roth apparently had sexual fantasies about bonedog69, which is why you can't let that character die. You keep bringing bonedog69 back into the conversation even though he has not posted in nearly 2 years. I am done with characters. Please address me from here on out as Jay.
Last edited by bonedog on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Facedown wrote:You vs. originality, humor, Goodbye threads and the ability to post in the correct forum.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Let's review, retard.
1. Why did you post this in the wrong forum? See above.

2. Why did you ask this question and then answer it yourself with a pathetic attempt at humor? Also, see above.

3. Way to prove my point:
Facedown wrote:You vs. originality
jay city roller wrote:You vs
Did you think that up yourself?

jay city roller wrote:Hey, Einstein, bonedog69 was a character. Not a real person. Everyone else on these boards knows this.
Facedown wrote:Is this your new schtick? Lame as the others.
Oops, should have added "you vs. reading comprehension" to that list.

jay city roller wrote:Now I am only posting as myself.
Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right, your other two nyms.

6. I'll address you as gay shitty corn holer if I feel like it.

jay city roller wrote:You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up. You want some more, Nancy Boy?
Still waiting.

8. Nice edit.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Hmmm. Facedown. Why did you choose that nym? Is it because that is the way you like to be positioned when your gay homosexual lover inserts his vein-laden meat pipe into your eagerly awaiting sphincter?
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:Hmmm. Facedown. Why did you choose that nym? Is it because that is the way you like to be positioned when your gay homosexual lover inserts his vein-laden meat pipe into your eagerly awaiting sphincter?
I think that's twice you tried to use that, didn't work the first time either. More originality.
Way to avoid all the points and revert to your passion of all things gay.
Is this working out for you? Of course it is.
You getting smacked around is commonplace.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:
jay city roller wrote:Hmmm. Facedown. Why did you choose that nym? Is it because that is the way you like to be positioned when your gay homosexual lover inserts his vein-laden meat pipe into your eagerly awaiting sphincter?
I think that's twice you tried to use that, didn't work the first time either. More originality.
Way to avoid all the points and revert to your passion of all things gay.
Is this working out for you? Of course it is.
You getting smacked around is commonplace.
Weak comeback. It would probably be in your best interest to sit on the sidelines and observe the pros at work. Watch and learn.
Last edited by bonedog on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:Weak comeback. It would probably be in your best interest to sit on the sidelines and observe the pros at work. Watch and learn.
Typical response when one fails so miserably.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:
jay city roller wrote:Weak comeback. It would probably be in your best interest to sit on the sidelines and observe the pros at work. Watch and learn.
You still haven't answered my question, Mr. Bottom. What the fuck does Facedown mean? Why would you purposely log into Sludge with a name that smacks of such obvious faggotry? Why aren't you more honest about your passion for the erotic stench of man love?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

And this is coming from the leader in stupid goodbye threads.

This is your 2nd go-round under this nym have you decided yet whether you're gay or straight because you couldn't make up your mind last time before you had another stupid goodbye thread.

I see you've also thrown in having MS this time around but nobody better laugh because you have to wear gloves to tie your shoes. :roll: :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself for claiming to have MS but of course you don't cause your just a troll.

What is it in life that makes it so fun to come on here and make-up a person you're truly a pathetic individual.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:
Facedown wrote:
You still haven't answered my question, Mr. Bottom. What the fuck does Facedown mean? Why would you purposely log into Sludge with a name that smacks of such obvious faggotry? Why aren't you more honest about your passion for the erotic stench of man love?
Nice try, I posed questions up there long before you did.
No answers? Shocking.
Back to your gay fantasies? Not so shocking.
By the way, why would you log on to Sludge and "pretend" to be gay?
Nice edit, again.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

eddie lee roth wrote:
And this is coming from the leader in stupid goodbye threads.

This is your 2nd go-round under this nym have you decided yet whether you're gay or straight because you couldn't make up your mind last time before you had another stupid goodbye thread.

I see you've also thrown in having MS this time around but nobody better laugh because you have to wear gloves to tie your shoes. :roll: :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself for claiming to have MS but of course you don't cause your just a troll.

What is it in life that makes it so fun to come on here and make-up a person you're truly a pathetic individual.
I said tying my shoes feels like I am wearing gloves because of loss of sensation and muscle coordination. I can barely type 15 words per minute. I can't even play guitar anymore because of this disorder. But I am not going to discuss my health issues on here, because it only gives heartless assholes like yourself more ammunition. But I will discuss my sexuality. I am 100 percent straight. I love the pussy. Ain't no plan with a man. Sorry, Facedown.
Last edited by bonedog on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

How can you respond to my posts after you sent me that pm where you said I was foe'd like fuck? :lol:
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

eddie lee roth wrote:How can you respond to my posts after you sent me that pm where you said I was foe'd like fuck? :lol:
I unfoed you out of the goodness of my heart. Everyone deserves a second chance. However, I am starting to regret that decision.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

That crybaby Facedown must be getting his daily anal injection from his boyfriend. He has been awfully quiet since I totally pwned him a few hours ago. I am done with you. Fueding with you was like a black belt beating up a kindergartener. Too easy. Yawn...
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

:)

Post by bonedog »

Last edited by bonedog on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Still with the gay shit, huh pussy?
The only thing you pwned is the ability to come up with such a pathetic comeback and it took your delapidated brain two and a half hours to do it.
People in this thread defending you including your "friends" - 0
People in this thread laughing at you and your inane drivel - 3.
I win.
Nice double post there, dildo. Oh wait, dp is your thing, isn't it?
Hey, it least it wasn't an edit this time.
Feel free to prove you're a lying piece of shit by starting ANOTHER Stupid Goodbye thread and then not having the spine to actually leave.
WAHHH, THEY TALK MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!
Pussy.

Oops, it was an edit.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:Still with the gay shit, huh pussy?
The only thing you pwned is the ability to come up with such a pathetic comeback and it took your delapidated brain two and a half hours to do it.
People in this thread defending you including your "friends" - 0
People in this thread laughing at you and your inane drivel - 3.
I win.
Nice double post there, dildo. Oh wait, dp is your thing, isn't it?
Hey, it least it wasn't an edit this time.
Feel free to prove you're a lying piece of shit by starting ANOTHER Stupid Goodbye thread and then not having the spine to actually leave.
WAHHH, THEY TALK MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!
Pussy.

Oops, it was an edit.
YAWN. Like I said, I am done with you. Go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons. Your little friends are waiting for you in the basement.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:YAWN. Like I said, I am done with you. Go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons. Your little friends are waiting for you in the basement.
You also said this:
jay city roller wrote:I am done with you.
Nice job proving you're a lying piece of shit. Didn't expect it to be this soon.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Let's ask the lurkers to decide. Who pwned who? I am done with this thread. Peace. We out.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:I am done with this thread.
Sure you are.
jay city roller wrote:I am leaving Sludge. I can't take the hateful bigotry anymore.
Liar and a pussy.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:
Sure you are.
jay city roller wrote:I am leaving Sludge. I can't take the hateful bigotry anymore.
Liar and a pussy.
You are a fag and a bonedog fan boi.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:Fan boi.
jay city roller wrote:Like I said, I am done with you
Just can't stop, can you?
Liar and a pussy.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

I am done now. And no, I won't put my vein-laden erect penis into your rectum. So stop PMing me. This is my final post on this thread.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote:I am done now. And no, I won't put my vein-laden erect penis into your rectum. So stop PMing me. This is my final post on this thread.
Sure it is.
For someone who claims so vehemently that he is straight, you sure have a LOT of gay thoughts running through that worthless void.
I'm beginning to think you're lying about that too.....as well as the PM's.
Absolutley pathetic, a liar and a pussy.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

jay city roller wrote:Let's ask the lurkers to decide. Who pwned who? I am done with this thread. Peace. We out.
http://youtu.be/_wHFZv2T_YQ
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

jay city roller wrote: You are a fag and a bonedog fan boi.
Nice edit.