A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Hush. Don't tell him how many current posters have been banned before. I want SOMEONE to believe I'm special. :lol:
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12926
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Mojo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Wait. Is Chip Deathcurse? Wait til this gets out!
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Mojo wrote:Wait. Is Chip Deathcurse? Wait til this gets out!
I should have admitted as much in my very post under this username.

OH WAIT, I DID. TO THE GODDAMN OWNER OF THE SITE. :lol:

I think Suckshit is trying to break news here? Like his forefathers Machado and Aristrocrat before him? Both banned, by the way. On this "uncensored message board."
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12926
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Mojo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Everybody knows. I knew in my first week of posting here. You’ve never tried to hide it. I can’t understand why it’s such a big deal.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11549
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by suckit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 am

Mojo wrote:Everybody knows. I knew in my first week of posting here. You’ve never tried to hide it. I can’t understand why it’s such a big deal.
It isn't, other than to prove what an idiot and a fuckstick he is, and that since he was stupid enough to get himself kicked out he's deluded himself into believing that everyone else has too.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:19 am

suckit wrote:
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows. I knew in my first week of posting here. You’ve never tried to hide it. I can’t understand why it’s such a big deal.
It isn't, other than to prove what an idiot and a fuckstick he is, and that since he was stupid enough to get himself kicked out he's deluded himself into believing that everyone else has too.
:lol:

You're right. It's been just me.

So what was your old username? Or you can just tell us why you're scared to say what it was.
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11549
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by suckit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:57 am

deathcurse wrote:
suckit wrote:
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows. I knew in my first week of posting here. You’ve never tried to hide it. I can’t understand why it’s such a big deal.
It isn't, other than to prove what an idiot and a fuckstick he is, and that since he was stupid enough to get himself kicked out he's deluded himself into believing that everyone else has too.
:lol:

You're right. It's been just me.

So what was your old username?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2-bIH412U
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 pm

You're know you're dumber than dogshit, right? But by all means, post all day and night for us. :lol:
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11549
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by suckit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm

deathcurse wrote:You're know you're dumber than dogshit, right? But by all means, post all day and night for us. :lol:
All for you, deathcurse, all for you. Least i could do for my #1 fan.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Thanks, Pollyclit! Keep spreading those clits in '18, you fucking creepy old shut-in!
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Hey Pollyclit, remember when I made a joke about being a 12 year old boy and, because you're really dense, you thought I was serious? And then you tried to be my friend, thinking I was a 12 year old boy?

Ah, good times. A lot of great memories, Pollyclit!
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11549
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by suckit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 pm

deathcurse wrote:Hey Pollyclit, remember when I made a joke about being a 12 year old boy and, because you're really dense, you thought I was serious? And then you tried to be my friend, thinking I was a 12 year old boy?

Ah, good times. A lot of great memories, Pollyclit!
Why do you keep spamming this thread with stories about this "pollyclit"? This is a thread about me written by my #1 fan!
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50 pm

You do this every time, Pollyclit.

Aren't you in your 60's by now?
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11549
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by suckit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:01 pm

deathcurse wrote:You do this every time, Pollyclit.

Aren't you in your 60's by now?
If you're going to keep talking about pollyshit im not going to hang out here anymore. This is no way to treat the object of your cyber desire.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14585
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:03 pm

suckit wrote:
deathcurse wrote:You do this every time, Pollyclit.

Aren't you in your 60's by now?
If you're going to keep talking about pollyshit im not going to hang out here anymore. This is no way to treat the object of your cyber desire.
Quit the lies, clit spreader. :roll: Time to own up.
ImageImage
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Olds_71_442 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Mojo wrote:Everybody knows.....
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12926
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Mojo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows.....
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
I didn’t see that. I miss all the good shit.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Olds_71_442 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Mojo wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows.....
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
I didn’t see that. I miss all the good shit.
It was over as quick as it happened. I just happened to be on the Sludge FB page and I see this Todd guy saying "that Deathcurse was a douche. I'm tempted to go over there and own him like old times" So I came back to this place and he had started a thread asking where he could find Deathcurse, so I told him he was posting as Thunderdan. I was sooo hoping he'd go looking for Thunderdan and Thunderdan had asked him if Poison were touring this summer. That would have made my day.
Last edited by Olds_71_442 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12926
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Mojo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 pm

That would be great.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

I am fairly certain I have never interacted with Toddzilla on here. I barely remember the name.
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Olds_71_442 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I am fairly certain I have never interacted with Toddzilla on here. I barely remember the name.
No doubt. He sounded like a bullshitter on fb sludge. You did comment on his thread and he said thank you to you....which made me chuckle.
User avatar
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole
Posts: 15776
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Balls Deep In The Hoopla

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 am

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
I didn’t see that. I miss all the good shit.
It was over as quick as it happened. I just happened to be on the Sludge FB page and I see this Todd guy saying "that Deathcurse was a douche. I'm tempted to go over there and own him like old times" So I came back to this place and he had started a thread asking where he could find Deathcurse, so I told him he was posting as Thunderdan. I was sooo hoping he'd go looking for Thunderdan and Thunderdan had asked him if Poison were touring this summer. That would have made my day.

:lol:
Turner Coates wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:But you can't help but notice the nutcases who cannot resist throwing their political views onto everything. "#Morons $tEvil
Point taken. Right after I posted, I wished the delete feature was still here.
User avatar
Stoner
Queen Bee
Posts: 7757
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Location: Inagaddadavida

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Stoner » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:00 am

He was on FB Sludge talking shit. :lol:

That shit reminds of that Kids In The Hall skit:


Image
Image
User avatar
TheCULTofMANSON
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2835
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:05 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by TheCULTofMANSON » Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 am

:lol:
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
User avatar
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Bianca » Sun May 13, 2018 11:43 am

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows.....
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
Oh hey, I remember him! I made this for his wife.

Image
Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun May 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Ohhhhhhhh. That guy. :lol:
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Olds_71_442 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Bianca wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:43 am
Olds_71_442 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm
Mojo wrote:Everybody knows.....
Well, except for that Toddzilla guy who came over from the Sludge facebook page and I told him DC was posting as Thunderdan now. :lol:
Oh hey, I remember him! I made this for his wife.

Image
:lol: :lol:
Someone needs to tell her to ease up on the cabbage.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22038
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by exitflagger » Sun May 13, 2018 4:27 pm

The guy with the nightmare wife was Tripzilla.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Demondunce wrote:Demondunce. You fucking idiot.
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun May 13, 2018 4:45 pm

exitflagger wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:27 pm
The guy with the nightmare wife was Tripzilla.
Okay, now I'm back to not knowing who the fuck Toddzilla is. :lol:
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: A thread for Suckshit to throw his shitfits

Post by Olds_71_442 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Most likely someone who rarely posts and isn't noticed much. I remember seeing his name on the gossip board a few times. I've never heard of Tripzilla so he was probably before my time here.
Post Reply