FYI: Suckit aka Suckshit = Pollylodges aka POLLYCLIT

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

FYI: Suckit aka Suckshit = Pollylodges aka POLLYCLIT

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And he is mentally unwell.

Pray for him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Re: FYI: Suckit aka Suckshit = Pollylodges aka POLLYCLIT

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

suckit wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:46 pm nope. only in your sick fucking mind.
Then why have you been answering to Pollyclit, you dumb piece of shit? :lol:

Actually I'm dying to know why you tried to make friends with someone you thought was 12. Do you have a mental disability or something?

Your posting history indicates that may be the case.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Suckshit, if you are not Pollyclit, and you've never had another username, explain this:

Your username was registered in 2005 but you didn't post at all back then. You started posting maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Sound about right? About when registration was really locked down to keep away the spammers.

So you went from posting NOT AT ALL from 2005 to probably 2011 or 2012 to posting easily 40-50 times a day. Just out of nowhere. And obsessively. In every thread. 7 days a week.

This is ignoring that you totally flipped your shit the second I called you Pollyclit. But if you were not him, who were you?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Pollyclit, do you really think you're not one of DOZENS of dumb motherfuckers who did this exact same thing?

Crazy! Username from 2005 appears out of nowhere, goes from 0 to 60 with their posting habits, and weirdly has beefs with posters who've never heard of them before!

You dumb piece of shit. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

suckit's as thick as two short planks. Is it possible for those afflicted with down syndrome to also sit on the autism spectrum? Modern scientists need to shove suckit into a duffle bag and find out.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
Puddin' Taine
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Puddin' Taine »

suckit,

What was the cause of this animosity towards other posters?
Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

Puddin' Taine wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:09 am suckit,

What was the cause of this animosity towards other posters?
suckshit ain't going so well. No functional human could possibly endure risingsuck. His personal life is a mess of loneliness and poor choices. Latching on to Blizzard of Shit posts with equally awful puns eases the pain, I guess.

I find it adorable that suckturd quotes the CEO in spite of me. The suck has always militantly railed against Skeevie Ratardde...except when he's desperately looking for a quote to disparage me. What a fucking peanut.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken