Storytime with meatballheaven!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Storytime with meatballheaven!

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Please keep this thread updated with meatball's tym-esque fantasies about all the cool insiders he knows, so we may pass them on to further generations.

meatballheaven wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:03 am
AlexVonHaig wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 am I don't know about this story as my buddy has been out of the secret service for 2 years but Malia is a heroin junkie and been in rehab twice.
Funny you should mention this.
Got a friend who is a big time drug addict. Was in the same rehab as her. Of course she didn't go by Malia at the center.
My friend took a selfie with her & staff & people protecting her made him delete it instantly.
My junkie buddy is a whiz kid techie kinda guy whose brain goes a mile a minute was able to email it before he deleted.
I have it somewhere. Although I may have deleted myself. I don't care about this kind of stuff & if a person has a serious
drug problem I would want them to clean themselves up & get on with life instead being stuck in the mud of drugs.

meatballheaven wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:56 pm [Phil Collins] is a mess physically.
On my block is a guy that used to be a member of his touring band in the 80s.
I remember one day I mentioned Collins and the condition he is in. He said he is such a mess these days
because back in the day Collins would always have to take steroids to get through his touring schedule.
Long term use equals shit quality of life later in life.
My neighbor is a cool guy. He's a British cat that used to hang out with Hendrix & chilling with members of Zeppelin
in the clubs back in the UK. The funny thing is he really does not like to talk about it. Not that he is ashamed or
anything like that. Its more like been there, done that, let's move forward type of thinking.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Storytime with meatballheaven!

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

meatballheaven wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:56 pmMy neighbor is a cool guy. He's a British cat that used to hang out with Hendrix & chilling with members of Zeppelin in the clubs back in the UK.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

:lol: What’s that from?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Grendel wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:04 pm :lol: What’s that from?
Wayne’s World 2
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Did he stop posting?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!