Deep Thoughts with tym

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Deep Thoughts with tym

Post by Grendel »

Re: Male groupies for Doug Pinnick (King's X)
tym wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 am I wonder how many male groupies Elton John had. Can you imagine that conversation. "Yea I got to meet Elton John, did I mention he fucked me up the ass?" Or hey, I just fucked Elton John up the ass, and Holy fuck can that dude suck dick.

Yes Its off topic, but The high school part me of just finds that funny.
Re: Do you take a daily multivitamin?
tym wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:58 pm Yes, I like that GNC Mega Men 50 plus. Really can feel a difference taking them. Bit nasty tasting, but, they help.

Whats nice is there not expensive, at least at Wall Mart, I have to order them from the web side, but its like 9 bucks for a 60 day supply. I buy like 3 or 4 bottles at a time. At amazon there more expesive by maybe 10 bucks.
Re: Name a food you have NEVER had that is GROSS without eating it?
tym wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:08 pm Wouldn't it be easier to just say, hey im a snow flake, and my kids are more of a man than I am??

Stop being a pussy, grab some hot dogs, cut em up, throw them in a bowl with some beans, and poof.....beans and weenies. If you were poor you would starve to death. You rich spoiled fucking snow flake.
Re: The Queen is dying
tym wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:00 pm I think I saw someplace that The Queen and whoever have been paying taxes for awhile now.

I would think that the taxes they get from England are off set by tourists. In short, what the tourists bring to England money wise is way more than what taxes they are paid. I THINK???

There has to be a positive or people would be having a hissy fit. Then again, I post here, so what the fuck do I know.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Deep Thoughts with tym

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

tym wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:54 am My worst was REO Speedwagon. Cronin was a real cunt. Refused to have anything to do with us assholes upfront. Would go clear back to the Drum Kit and Kick his Guitar Picks into the crowd.

The sound really sucked. Between songs I yelled at the bass player there sound sucked. He just nodded his head and kinda kicked his monitor.

What was funny, when they left the stage, then came out for the encore, almost everyone was already gone. I was in the front row and maybe 10 foot from the door when they hit the stage.

It was a tiny place, held maybe 3 thousand. There were maybe 200 at max still there when they did there encore.

Eddie Money was the warm up act, Sound was great, he really interacted with the people up front, signed Autographs, was really great. Me and his lead guitar player had a small thing, he flicked a pick at me, hit my chest, I dared him to try again, he did that two more times, then laughed pretty hard, as I did, it was funny.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Grendel wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:07 am
tym wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:54 am My worst was REO Speedwagon. Cronin was a real cunt. Refused to have anything to do with us assholes upfront. Would go clear back to the Drum Kit and Kick his Guitar Picks into the crowd.

The sound really sucked. Between songs I yelled at the bass player there sound sucked. He just nodded his head and kinda kicked his monitor.

What was funny, when they left the stage, then came out for the encore, almost everyone was already gone. I was in the front row and maybe 10 foot from the door when they hit the stage.

It was a tiny place, held maybe 3 thousand. There were maybe 200 at max still there when they did there encore.

Eddie Money was the warm up act, Sound was great, he really interacted with the people up front, signed Autographs, was really great. Me and his lead guitar player had a small thing, he flicked a pick at me, hit my chest, I dared him to try again, he did that two more times, then laughed pretty hard, as I did, it was funny.
god I'm dying at this, and I'd already read it at the time
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dypshyt was downright offended that REO Speedwagon didn't focus their entire performance around the 80 pound meth goblin screaming at them up front.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

"You're bass sound sucks!"
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Grendel: I love the quotes you pulled so much. dym truly is a master. TYFYS.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

tym wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:08 pmStop being a pussy, grab some hot dogs, cut em up, throw them in a bowl with some beans, and poof.....beans and weenies.
This is classic Dypshyt: Post something that would qualify as common knowledge, then act like everyone's a moron for needing it explained to them. Oh, is that how you make beans and franks?? Wow, I thought there was more to it.

He's still explaining VPN's like nobody's ever heard of the concept. Those are fun threads: Cretyn giving everyone tech advice. The guy who forgot his password and had to post under his fake girlfriend's profile for several years.

Not just the dumbest Sludge poster of all time, possibly the dumbest person I've ever seen on the internet.
MurrayFiend wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:16 pm Grendel: I love the quotes you pulled so much. dym truly is a master. TYFYS.
Murray!!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Sup, Chip?!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

from "This week I’ve been listening to a lot of Vince McMahon"
tym wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:41 am I did wonder when this drama would hit the fan. No idea if it was vince saying "fuck me and my friends and keep your job" or Females saying "hey I will fuck you and your friends for a job". Then when we found out he loved shitting on women, Kinda surprised me, cause thats a lawsuit waiting to happen. In the end ,he will pay them all off, and no more will be said about it. Except undisclosed settlement reached.

Not sure why any of this would shock someone. Pat Patterson was fucking the young dudes and they let him to keep or get a job. I would swear he Got Piper. Saw a interview with piper about it, all he said was it was a tough business. The look on his face just said, yea, Pat Patterson made me fuck him. Even Gorilla made joke on air about how "Pat Patterson was really behind this or that guy"

In the end, the rich and famous used the fame and promise of money to get this or that pussy when ever they wanted. Kinda thinking them days may be over with the fear of women screaming rape. Betting famous musicians are giving serious thought and maybe avoiding fucking there fans.
from "What brings you back to Metal Sludge?"

That warm fuzzy feeling I get, and watching deathcurse loose his shit every time I post, well not so much of late, but its fun knowing my stupid text on a computer screen gives me free rent in some random facless asshole, head.

Not sure what I did that got him so wound up, but I sure am proud of being able to do it. Poor mittens, just hope we dont have to get attorneys involved in all this, and no one finds out a ginger living in iowa got owed super hard by the CEO. Think he is the only poster to ever get the boss so mad, he outed his true identity.

Deathcurse reply coming soon!!!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

12 years, same post. Over and over.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Same misspelling. Same piss poor grammar. It's like a chatbot powered by Artificial Imbecility.
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

tym wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pm I used to be scared about getting a STD from sitting on a tractor. My then girl friend, thats how she got it. She got it from sitting on a tractor seat in shorts. Which is so odd, cause the gf after that, she got pregnant from sitting on a public tolite. Sure made me feel better that even though both her and I are white, the kid was born black. I was worried she had an affair.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Grendel wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:12 am
tym wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pm I used to be scared about getting a STD from sitting on a tractor. My then girl friend, thats how she got it. She got it from sitting on a tractor seat in shorts. Which is so odd, cause the gf after that, she got pregnant from sitting on a public tolite. Sure made me feel better that even though both her and I are white, the kid was born black. I was worried she had an affair.
This can't be real. No way.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

tym wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:24 pm Stuff like this always makes me shake my head. Its like people believe the president is a dictator, and has magic powers, and can do and pass what ever laws he wishes.

They seem to forget, first it has to get through the house, and the senate, and even on some occasions, when they use the executive order route, you can be sure it will be challenged in court, and the court can say, yea, you cant do that or yes, thats fine.

From time to time, I see the whole, blame the president for gas prices. See that sometimes on my facebook page. Um, you must be a special kind of stupid. OPEC, sets the crude oil prices. Its kinda up to the countries that produce most of the crude oil how much they are gonna put out every day, and how much they want for a barrel of it.

Now it seems its the whole border thing. The border issue has been around for a long long time. Its never gonna stop. America is not some tiny island, if people wanna come to America, there gonna Come to America, and stay. Jesus, if your gonna bitch about politics. Educate yourself first, it just makes you look stupid.