TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

November 22, 2005
Tuesday

tmc wrote:These couple of people
StevieVanDarrel
Biggie
ColdEthylMerman
AnneThrax
SanityClause
Charree
80'srock_star_rules
KillDieDead
nakedmadman
2Tempting
giallobelly
CSHB
quietroot
The Alterednym
TripleRex
The Creep
sweetlilshedevil
SikRik
rubes
Mouth For War
Succubyss
Hungwell
Headcheese
DoogieHowitzer
Potato219
Earl
Shiraz
slash4pres
gr8twhte
buttnoid
HollywoodRose
RockSkar
VooDoo66
chickenona
stretchdongstrong
Vcalfina
have been giving me a hard time for months and I want it out in the open so that something is actually done about it.
2Tempting wrote:Your martyr schtick has gone well beyond ridiculous. You have to sit back and think.... when it's a million and nine people against one, the ONE is generally wrong.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

DrToucan wrote:I've been an reader of Metal Sludge since it's inception, have always enjoyed TheMetalChick's posts, plus I checked out her myspace thingy and she is a hotty, how she puts up with all this personal shit against her is beyond me. You guys should lay off, get a life, and leave her alone, she doesn't deserve this bullshit. Go get 'em metalchick.

AC
Hmmm I like the "Get a life touch". Shouldn't it be her getting a life instead of writing epic posts of biblical preportion.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

"Get a life"

That's gold.

That rotted twat posts 17+ hours a day, at least 700 posts in the past month, on this board alone.

Take into consideration her endless pic spamming on myspace, literally hundreds and hundreds of pm's and e-mails, as well as the other boards she infests, and guess again who needs a "life".

"have always enjoyed TheMetalChick's posts" = PROOF POSITIVE you have never read one. Nice try all the same.

No wonder you never post.
TripleRex
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TripleRex »

A question for TheMentalChick: how come in every picture your head is tilting to the right? My guess is that your huge horse head is so heavy, you don't have the neck muscles to hold it up right. Am I right? Pics below.

P.S. I'll post this in the lounge too so she has every chance to respond.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

DrDumbshit_aka_obvious alternym wrote:I don't see her taking photos of the rest of you and posting them
You don't see ANYONE dumb enough to post 100's of pics of themselves all over the net. Just her.

Andy Rooney called. He said, "Pluck your brows, bitch!"
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

There are enough teeth and gums in that pic to make Bababooey (sp. ?) jealous.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

TripleRex wrote:A question for TheMentalChick: how come in every picture your head is tilting to the right? My guess is that your huge horse head is so heavy, you don't have the neck muscles to hold it up right. Am I right?

:lol:

Maybe since she only has half a brain that side gets weighed down.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

DrToucan wrote:As on outsider, who doesn't give a fuck who I piss off,

1) I think posting PM's publically sucks, I thought PM stood for PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGE.

2) I think you guys should yell, moan, scream, pull your hair out or whatever, but should keep PERSONAL stuff, and PERSONAL pics out of your attacks. This would include any reference to the person you are attacking's job, and shit like that. Keep your attacks from becoming beyond what this is - a god damned message board on a rock site.

I don't blame metalchick for getting pissed at all the bullshit you guys have posted about her, you guys just keep egging her on, till she blows, then you move in for the kill......shit... people can only take so much crap till they will get pissed, and perhaps post something in anger, then you fuckers take one line out of context and post it over and over....jeeeezzz

AC
WTF!
Are you on a promise or something.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

DrToucan wrote:As on outsider, who doesn't give a fuck who I piss off,

1) I think posting PM's publically sucks, I thought PM stood for PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGE.

2) I think you guys should yell, moan, scream, pull your hair out or whatever, but should keep PERSONAL stuff, and PERSONAL pics out of your attacks. This would include any reference to the person you are attacking's job, and shit like that. Keep your attacks from becoming beyond what this is - a god damned message board on a rock site.

I don't blame metalchick for getting pissed at all the bullshit you guys have posted about her, you guys just keep egging her on, till she blows, then you move in for the kill......shit... people can only take so much crap till they will get pissed, and perhaps post something in anger, then you fuckers take one line out of context and post it over and over....jeeeezzz

AC
Oh fuck off....
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

DrToucan wrote:As on outsider, who doesn't give a fuck who I piss off
If that's the case, then you won't mind me telling you AS AN OUTSIDER, YOU REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Keep your attacks from becoming beyond what this is - a god damned message board on a rock site.
Corky, did you happen to read the name of this fucking board before your clubbed hand scrolled the mouse over the link?

It's the fucking HATAS BOARD, douche. That's what we do here, we hate on people. It's not the GOSSIP board, or the HO board, so if you don't like what's being posted here, you can take your candyass on out of here, and back to the safe faggoty womb of The Lounge

Oh STFU and suck a platter of cock. Anyone who takes messageboard insults seriously deserves every fucking anyeurism they have.

You're a fucking pansy. I bet you cry at Hallmark commercials, too.

Go home, Mr. Outsider, or should I say PONYboy?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Tracii LeSte wrote:What did she do to piss everyone off?
The same thing you're doing: being a dumbass fuck.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 23, 2005
Wednesday

quietroot wrote:
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

You really are 1 sandwich short of a picnic.
Sure you don't usually type in yellow under a different name.
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

MentalChick sent me a PM...
If youre talking to me, I didnt write that list you fucking idiot. 90% of the shit Hungwell attributes to "me" have been changed and altered.
At least we know she is still reading this stuff. If you have something to say to me, put it in a thread. Spare me your PMs.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

TripleRex wrote:MentalChick sent me a PM...
If youre talking to me, I didnt write that list you fucking idiot. 90% of the shit Hungwell attributes to "me" have been changed and altered.
At least we know she is still reading this stuff. If you have something to say to me, put it in a thread. Spare me your PMs.
Is that Private messages or do you genuinely mean her PMS LOL.
Queen Bee

Oh no you did NOT just bring motherfucking Ghandi to Hatas.

I bet your retarded ass brings a god damn ham to Bar Mitzvahs, too.
Queen Bee

Oy vey, motherfucker !
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

There is an imposter out and about. I know you're reading this. :twisted:
Last edited by TripleRex on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HollywoodRose
Forming a Band

Post by HollywoodRose »

DrToucan wrote:It's the fucking HATAS BOARD, douche. That's what we do here, we hate on people>>>>>>>>>

Gandhi Quotes, to help you sludgers learn about peace , love and harmony.......AC

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Fear is not a disease of the body; fear kills the soul.

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Weeding is as necessary to agriculture as sowing.

Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacities.

She has the right to participate in the minutest details in the activities of man, and she has an equal right of freedom and liberty with him.

There are times when you have to obey a call which is the highest of all, i.e., the voice of conscience even though such obedience may cost many a bitter tear, and even more, separation from friends, from family, from the state to which you may belong, from all that you have held as dear as life itself. For this obedience is the law of our being.

The test of friendship is assistance in adversity, and that too, unconditional assistance. Co-operation which needs consideration is a commercial contract and not friendship. Conditional co-operation is like adulterated cement which does not bind.

Non-cooperation is an attempt to awaken the masses, to a sense of their dignity and power. This can only be done by enabling them to realize that they need not fear brute force, if they would but know the soul within.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.

Democracy is an impossible thing until the power is shared by all, but let not democracy degenerate into mobocracy.

They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.

Whenever I see an erring man, I say to myself I have also erred; when I see a lustful man I say to myself, so was I once; and in this way I feel kinship with everyone in the world and feel that I cannot be happy without the humblest of us being happy.

I have but shadowed forth my intense longing to lose myself in the Eternal and become merely a lump of clay in the Potter's divine hands so that my service may become more certain because uninterrupted by the baser self in me.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.

Even as wisdom often comes from the mouths of babes, so does it often come from the mouths of old people. The golden rule is to test everything in the light of reason and experience, no matter from where it comes.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ, you need to shut the fuck up! That pointless psychobabble would put my elderly drooling grandma hopped up on prozac asleep!

And Ghandi was a stupid two-faced tyrant who chose a peaceful way of getting the Brits out of India simply because he knew they were already withdrawing. And got killed by a member of his own sect for his trouble. So nuts to your fucking words of wisdom, pointdexter.
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

"Too much time on my hands"

Come on, sing it with me.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Styx on the Mr Roboto tour was my first concert so yeah,Styx rules bitch.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Thebottomline wrote::lol:
Dennis DeYoung would sing Don Dokken into a shame-induced coma.

Not to mention he still has a full head of naturally curly Jew-fro hair...
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

The_Creep wrote:
Thebottomline wrote::lol:
Dennis DeYoung would sing Don Dokken into a shame-induced coma.

Not to mention he still has a full head of naturally curly Jew-fro hair...
So would a cat with his nut caught in a steel trap, but that's not going to change much for that moron up there.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 24th, 2005
Thursday

The Alterednym wrote: Big fucking yellow blur. Shut the fuck up already blowhard.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

I feel love in the air....
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

WTF. First we have a knobhead quoting Gandhi. Now we are on to Styx. Can this thread actually get any fucking sadder.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

SanityClause wrote:WTF. First we have a knobhead quoting Gandhi. Now we are on to Styx. Can this thread actually get any fucking sadder.
We were about to see the love connection between a Jesus.Crispy and a horse and you have to come and ruin it all.

Go pick enough potatos to buy a Finnish bootleg Styx tape and STFU.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

For once you knobgobbler. You actually made me laugh.

Wrong time of year for picking spuds here unfortunately.
And I will pass on the Styx shit thankyou. Unless its Eric Cartman
doing his cover of Styx.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

You know that song is about being abducted by aliens, right?

One day they may land and be horse-faced beings who end up worshiping TMC as a god and The_Creep will be end being shot up the fucking ass with lasers.... :shock: