TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Post by Hungwell »

tmc wrote:What's funny is how many of those very people have told me just to ignore this asshole. And that's exactly what I will keep on doing..

YO ADRIAN!! WE DID IT GOD DAMMIT!! Image

They said it couldn't be done........They were wrong.

It took well over THREE dozen unique and seperate posters, over SIX full weeks in a never before seen unilateral, painstaking and collective effort.......but we did it, God Dammit.

And I believe strongly that this day should never be forgotten, lest it be repeated. This, is our Moon Landing. I believe we will remember forever, where we were on November 18, the "Day She Agreed to STFU". These are the stories that will be passed on from Father to Son, from Mother to Daughter, from tard to sped.

Now then, to insure that this day lives on in perpetuity, and as a sincere 'Thank You' to all who have toiled so, allow me to present my gift to you.........

THE NEVER ENDING E-TOP DAILY QUOTE CALENDAR!!

example:

NOVEMBER 16, 2005
Wednesday

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Jesus KeyboardHemorrhaging Christ, what part of "NO" don't you understand, TMC?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 17, 2005
Thursday

nakedmadman wrote:TMC, I don't know which is more pathetic and at the same time, more amusing... Your delusions of persecution, or Brett Meisner's delusions of greatness. Either way, you're both delusional, and you're both punchlines here in the Sludge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 18, 2005
Friday

tmc wrote:Now it is to the point where there are people here who know my profession, know what I look like, know where I live, know I think Kip Winger is hot, know which rock stars Ive met, know I love Black Sabbath, even know some of my sexual preferences LOL... and its all from accumulated knowledge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get the idea. The way I got it figured, with the 5 or so threads pertaining to this mess, we have a good 10 years worth of fantastic qoutes to choose from.

Thank you all.
Last edited by Hungwell on Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Re: I had a Dream............

Post by The_Creep »

tmc wrote:What's funny is how many of those very people have told me just to ignore this asshole. And that's exactly what I will keep on doing..

The day that happens I will flap my arms and travel to the moon all while monkeys fly out of my butt.
TripleRex
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TripleRex »

No way. There is absolutely no way that she will ignore and keep quiet. It's physically impossible for her.
HollywoodRose
Forming a Band

Post by HollywoodRose »

The chances of her not responding are astronomical. If she actually shuts the fuck up...well it means somebody, somewhere, fucked up royally.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Fuck it.

Here's the Cliff's Notes version.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
HollywoodRose
Forming a Band

Post by HollywoodRose »

Cool.

I don't think even an Alien Drone sprays as much saliva trying to express its unhapiness as TMC does whenever someone says she sucks kindergardener's dicks.

Although she makes everyone on this board squirm like Ripley whenever she opens her big fat twatzilla hole.
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

http://delit.net/music/prelisten/0/109708.m3u

I never thought I'd see this day... This is a good day for humanity.
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

cheater
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 19, 2005
Saturday

ColdEthylMerman wrote: TMC, Your continuous message board drama reminds me a crackhead living in the alleyway behind Piggly Wiggly that wonders how his life became so fucked up. While he's sucking on the pipe like Winona at rock star camp.
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

^^^THE GAME NEVER ENDS. She lives for this shit, she is not about to let it all go.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

I bet her little fucking pea brain is about to explode from wanting to reply here.
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

"YOU ADRIAN!!"

I think that's "Yo Adrian"....Probably would have never even been one sequal if he had stood there and yelled "You Adrian".

I usually advise people not to flame others without proof reading their own post.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:"YOU ADRIAN!!"

I think that's "Yo Adrian"....Probably would have never even been one sequal if he had stood there and yelled "You Adrian".

I usually advise people not to flame others without proof reading their own post.
That would be SEQUEL. . Try taking your own advice first.
Fuck sigs.
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

My advice was in regards to flaming jackass--not educating.

Know what you are talking about before trying to correct me.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Dont even try educating anyone around here Sheep Mafia. It is a waste of time. I come here for the comedy relief of these morons who dont know any better. They are good for something and that they are keeping me laughing with all of their idiotcy.
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

I hear ya brother. Analogy-It's just hard to pass someone who is cold and not give them a coat. Especially when you have extra coats and they clearly have none....
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

thepowerbottomline wrote:They are good for something and that they are keeping me laughing with all of their idiotcy
Another gutless regular stickin' his own shoe knot deep in his ass.

Nice work.

SheepFucker wrote:"I wish I had the balls to talk shit under my regular nym"
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 20, 2005
Sunday

2Tempting wrote:Maybe you should consider worrying more about your students and colleagues seeing you f-wording it up all over the place, and acting like a lunatic. // but I'm sure there's a big possibility of losing your job because of all the time you spend online, during work hours, writing novel-sized posts to people who supposedly aren't worthy of your time and aggravation. // If you put yourself out there, then annoy the fuck out of people, you're gonna get fucked with. // Seriously, give it up. You're forever making things worse for yourself.
KillDieDead
Needs Church

Post by KillDieDead »

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 21, 2005
Monday

DoogieHowitzer wrote:TMC, Every fucking thread you touch somehow ends up about you, and how you're being wronged somehow. // Get the fuck outta here, you destroy yourself here on a daily basis, because you don't know when to fucking quit, when to shut up, and when to sit the fuck down and mind your own business. // VIVA LA MELTDOWN!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Tardy McLittleDick wrote:You know, I noticed in one of her threads, TMC commented that any support she gets is through PMs and emails? Well TMC, this one will be out in public for you. I think these assholes are just loving all the attention you give them. Honestly, I do agree your posts are long, but if you have a lot to say, fuck it. Getting it out is better than keeping it bottled up inside.
You have to remember girl, these are little babies with nothing better to do. Bullies like in high school.
I say try to ignore these fucknuts the best you can. None of them pay your bills.
Degrading you TMC only makes them feel less inferior.
As far as their opinions about your looks, have you seen some of there pictures? Fugly fuckers some of them.

Of all the criticism that you can level at TMC, one thing I'd be willing to bet can't be said about her is that she's as easy to "recruit" as morons like Earl and DirtyLittleThingx2. Nice try though.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

SikRik6669 wrote:I pray for the day she goes away and I can continue my love affair with that twinkie loving slab of hot love we all call CSHB.

You fucking turdsucking faggot you take one step closer to my puffy lil Valentine Stoner and I will fuck you up boy! That bitch is MINE! Step the fuck off........Queer!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Tardy McLittleDick wrote:Who is recuiting anyone tardo? :lol: Fool.
I dunno, you tell me. First Hardeston gets a ration of shit from Tokahontas, then shortly thereafter is trading kissy-faced messages with LTFR on Myspace - just as Tokey is mysteriously banned from Sludge. Tigger disappears from Sludge and reappears a couple of months later in photos with Mindcrime. And of course most recently DirtyLittleThingx2 gets dissed by Stoner and suddenly reappears with an alternym using Stoner's pic as her avatar and blathering all sorts of personal stuff about her - the same stuff that Mindcrime and Earl have posted about her.

So tell me...how many PM's have you sent to TMC today?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Calling peoples' workplaces about them and posting their personal information because they talk shit on the Internet goes well beyond defense and you know it.
vaya con DIO

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 22, 2005
Tuesday

tmc wrote:These couple of people
StevieVanDarrel
Biggie
ColdEthylMerman
AnneThrax
SanityClause
Charree
80'srock_star_rules
KillDieDead
nakedmadman
2Tempting
giallobelly
CSHB
quietroot
The Alterednym
TripleRex
The Creep
sweetlilshedevil
SikRik
rubes
Mouth For War
Succubyss
Hungwell
Headcheese
DoogieHowitzer
Potato219
Earl
Shiraz
slash4pres
gr8twhte
buttnoid
HollywoodRose
RockSkar
VooDoo66
chickenona
stretchdongstrong
Vcalfina
have been giving me a hard time for months and I want it out in the open so that something is actually done about it.
2Tempting wrote:Your martyr schtick has gone well beyond ridiculous. You have to sit back and think.... when it's a million and nine people against one, the ONE is generally wrong.
Last edited by Hungwell on Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

What thread did that list come from? Why am I on that list you horse toothed moron? I've made what, a couple of comments to you?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Rex, TheMental Sped has always maintained that there are ONLY 1 or 2 ALTERNYM's that believe that she is unstable.

That list is a very small sampling of posters that like I said on her Attention Whore Spectacular thread in the lounge, "The list of people, NOT COUNTING A SINGLE ALTERNYM that have told her in so many words that she is delusional or have at the very least asked her politely to
SHUT THE FUCK UP!! now stands at 35!"

I put that list together myself by simply perusing 3 out of the multiple threads where she has been openly wiping every posters colon with her face for the past month.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

In other news, The_Gay is recovering nicely after slipping into a coma induced by the first salvo of PM's that TheMentalSped sent out to every last nym with over 15 posts to it's credit.

It was an hysterically unsuccessful attempt to garner favor from the vast majority of posters who until then, had no idea that "Medium Security" at Credemore Mental Hospital included internet access.

Let us pray he does not find out about her 2nd and 3rd attempts to do the same.
TripleRex

Post by TripleRex »

Fair enough. I thought she was giving a list of people that "needed something done about."

Good work. Carry on.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Hungwell wrote: November 22, 2005
Tuesday

tmc wrote:These couple of people
StevieVanDarrel
Biggie
ColdEthylMerman
AnneThrax
Charree
80'srock_star_rules
KillDieDead
nakedmadman
2Tempting
giallobelly
CSHB
quietroot
The Alterednym
TripleRex
The Creep
sweetlilshedevil
SikRik
rubes
Mouth For War
Succubyss
Hungwell
Headcheese
DoogieHowitzer
Potato219
Earl
Shiraz
slash4pres
gr8twhte
buttnoid
HollywoodRose
RockSkar
VooDoo66
chickenona
stretchdongstrong
Vcalfina
have been giving me a hard time for months and I want it out in the open so that something is actually done about it.
2Tempting wrote:Your martyr schtick has gone well beyond ridiculous. You have to sit back and think.... when it's a million and nine people against one, the ONE is generally wrong.
Add me to the list as well because I also want TMC to have a big mug of shut the fuck up.
Oh and chicks who don't dig their snatch been eaten are fucking weird. Good job you ain't a Lezza.