TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Nice fake Aquanetsuperhold!

I'm flattered that somenoe could even be bothered.
Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

And your problem with me is.........................
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Biggie wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Glad she got fired. .Her lengthy, hysterical, curse filled monologs of the past made it clear
Spelling and punctuation.

There ya go, teach, all fix. If I knew we were going to be graded on spelling I would have proof read. But after working a 14 hour day I thought it would be ok to let it go, especially being Sludge and all. Thanks for having my back!

Your comments lead me to think you may have an issue.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Hey leave her alone. I was wrong on going off on her. She is a cool person after all. You guys all suck. Go listen to Dokken NOW and get smarter.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

:roll: I can't imgine why someone would start this thread and it would be 8 pages long?
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

I can't imagine why someone would bump a thread that's been dead for 8 months.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Somethings never change.
HollywoodRose
Forming a Band

Post by HollywoodRose »

Why is the debate over TMC's brain-wave patterns still raging? I thought most everyone came to the consensus a year ago that she's a harmless nut, let her mouth do the thinking for her until her lungs give out, no harm done (except to herself).
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

HollywoodRose wrote:Why is the debate over TMC's brain-wave patterns still raging? I thought most everyone came to the consensus a year ago that she's a harmless nut, let her mouth do the thinking for her until her lungs give out, no harm done (except to herself).

exactly. theunmetalchick is sharp as a marble.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Ooh, a spelling burn! I'd hate to meet you in a dark spelling bee.

Actually you look like the crying bitch here. You dug up a year old post of mine to knock my "pure lack of spelling ability". Go, you!

I, as a real person, with no alternym, don't care that you and TMC are buddies. But now that you set me straight on who she really is, I feel my opinions changing greatly. Thanks Rev.

If only there were a board where you could share your magical powers that change a persons mind with a single post. Hmm...
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

RockNRev wrote: TheMetalChicks connections and true metal attitude

Rocking a little Manowar? I like Kings of Metal. True Metal, hahaha

What is true metal attitude, anyway? Anyway, we get it. Don't Fuck with TMC. Or a whirlwind of masculine hurt will befall me. Waiting...
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

LMGDMFCSHBO@ "metal culture". With friends like this, who the fuck needs enemies?

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

First it was my spelling, now it's my sentence structure. If I gave a fuck about either, you would totally hurt me.

Grow up. She is never going to fuck you, no matter how many times you come to her defense. Awesome use of emoticons, by the way. You are only missing the ROLLING EYES OF DOOM.

Anyway, this year old thread was bumped by somebody else. Get over yourself and go back to the war board. Bush/Clinton/Rice can't bash themselves, can they? I'm sure some idiot is waiting to debate your dumbass. TMC can take care of herself, loser.
Queen Bee

Welcome to 2005, Rev.

Seriously, where in the hell were you then, and more importantly, which particular delusion of grandiosity makes you think that you're doing her any favors by opening this can of fuck again?

PS - My metal culture can beat up your metal culture. I just don't have a website devoted to it because it doesn't mean dick to me in 2007.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Careful there, Stoner. You may end up with a heaping helping of green monster jelly. I know you like body fluids but this sounds a bit gross.
Queen Bee

Fuck that - I'll break out a can of apple butter on that ass and introduce him face first to the power of appalachian culture.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Well there's the heaping helping of green monster jelly that gr8 warned us about.

You're a prophet, brother.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Just to jump in here for a minute seeing again YOU brought it up. If you go back you will see I've never responed to your babble. I just watch you make and ass out of yourself with every post. It's not until you felt the need to yammer at me that revived the old thread because like I said- "somethings never change".

Rev- I have no problem with you. As far as being in any way envious or jealous of that whack job- that will never ever be the case. Just because she "interviews" a few people doesn't make it a career or her anymore unfabulous. You seem more impressed by it that most. Either way- I can appreciate your blind loyalty.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

No offense taken, TMC. I didn't bump this thread, nor added to it. But you know that, you can read. Your buddy Rev is awesome in his loyalty. Just a year or two late.
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

No one is jealous of TMC, you dumb fuck.
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

RockNRev wrote:Bullshit!
jeal·ous –adjective
1. feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages.
NOOooo... Y'all have no resentment toward TMC. That's why you've been hacking away at her and reviving threads like this one for years on end. You have NO resentment toward her as your "rival." No. Not you! You sure aren't jealous and you sure don't perfectly fit the dictionary definition of jealous either! :roll:

She owns you.
Thinking someone is a retard and being jealous of them are two different things.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Just to jump in here for a minute seeing again YOU brought it up. If you go back you will see I've never responed to your babble. I just watch you make and ass out of yourself with every post. It's not until you felt the need to yammer at me that revived the old thread because like I said- "somethings never change".

Rev- I have no problem with you. As far as being in any way envious or jealous of that whack job- that will never ever be the case. Just because she "interviews" a few people doesn't make it a career or her anymore unfabulous. You seem more impressed by it that most. Either way- I can appreciate your blind loyalty.
I'm not impressed by it. She's interviewed them... I've shared the stage with them. It's old hat to me. I also never said it's her career. That's what makes this even funnier to me, that some of you are jealous of her metalness and it's just her hobby.

She has more metal in her little hobby than most of y'all have in your whole life.

I have no problem with anyone in this thread either. Me pointing out jealousy, which I clearly see from here, doesn't mean I have a problem with anyone. It's not my problem. It's the problem of the jealous people who drag shit like this on for YEARS.

I could have jumped into this thread at any time. I could have jumped in in '05, then again when it was revived in '06. Now it is '07 and one of you jealous losers brought it out again. That is why I popped in to point out the obvious jealousy and lack of a real life that some people here apparently have.

If you bust on TMC for years, I am going to pop in and bust on you for being so petty that you would drag something like this on for years.

What? All of the sudden it's not the act of a loser to bump shit that died years ago? But I thought it was the sign of a real loser?
gr8white wrote:Actually you look like the crying bitch here. You dug up a year old post of mine...
Motleyone wrote:is this topic still relevant after 2 years?
slash4pres wrote:I can't imagine why someone would bump a thread that's been dead for 8 months.
Who bumped it this time? Oops! YOU DID, Aquanet.
'Bout time to get a life there, buddy. That's all I'm really saying here. It's about time to let it go, get a life and leave TMC alone. If she is just a nut, and you are not jealous, there really is no sane, valid reason for you to drag this stupidty on for YEARS at a time, unless of course she's NOT a nut and you really ARE jealous.

Do ya feel me?

LOL! This thread was quiet for about a year and it sat here on the front page for that long. If you notice.....I didn't say anything until it came back. Her stupidity made me think of it again and it made me think.........."Wow 8 pages of peope telling her to shut the fuck up .....some thing never change."

Sweetie, jealousy has nothing to do with any of this. What exactly am I jealous of again? By the way- The Middle East is a shit hole.
Queen Bee

Rev wrote:They're too stupid to realize they aren't flaming me, since I didn''t bump shit.

Commenting on a thread that's sat dormant for over a week is called bumping it. You look like a fucking tool - stop embarrassing yourself and your friend, Rev.

And no, I'm not jealous - just helpful.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Thats a heck of a bunch of emoticons. Good thing you over use them. Otherwise, how will we know when to laugh?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Rev wrote:This is Metal Sludge. MetalChick is what this place is all about. She's all about metal.
hahaha....
Rev wrote:She interviews and hangs with real rockers
hahahaha.....
Rev wrote:TheMetalChicks connections and true metal attitude and life.
hahahahaha....
Rev wrote:You are to whiny bitchery what she is to metal culture.
HAHAHAHAHA!.......
Rev wrote:She's interviewed them... I've shared the stage with them. It's old hat to me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.....I don't care if you have the pm's to prove ya sold out the Forum, that is some pristine Daily Quote worthy dementia right there!
Rev wrote:She has more metal in her little hobby than most of y'all have in your whole life.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!.....
Rev wrote:If you bust on TMC for years, I am going to pop in and bust on you
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAA!!!!....
Rev wrote:I could have jumped into this thread at any time. I could have jumped in in '05, then again when it was revived in '06. Now it is '07
You're absolutely correct.

It also ain't too late for you to head out to Little Big Horn holdin' a sign that reads, "The Road To Custer Goes Through Me!!"
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Rev

Post by JDV »

Admitting that naming your band something as inane as Lovin' Kry on purpose is the most embarrassing thing about this thread. And believe me that’s saying a lot. Your sordid self-pat on the backs are not convincing anyone that you were “someone.” If anything, they are showing you to be a failure. So, you opened for hairbands on their way down. What do you want for that…a can of Aquanet? Claiming that you were on your way up while they were coming down is like being the skinny kid on the opposite of the seesaw when the fat kid hears the lunch bell. You are left sitting on the ground with no one to lift your insignificant ass in the air. I wouldn’t publicize that if I were you. It says one of two things:

1.My band was not good enough to open for hairbands in their heyday.

2. I’m slow at my copycat skills…Whew! I just gripped the caboose of the out of date train at the last second.

Neither is flattering.

Other things Rev has done in this thread that are not flattering.

Your choice of mixing green and yellow fonts reminds me of succotash, which is nauseating. It’s not very aesthetic and taste-wise it’s hard to digest.

Implying that the person you are so vigorously defending is a third-rate piece of ass at best is insulting, unintentionally funny, but insulting nonetheless.

Rev’s overuse of the term jealousy as a defense in hopes that it smokescreens his utter stupidity.

The excessive usage of emotes by a male is frightening. You would think these would be reserved for men who wear scarves on their legs, dress frilly, and name their bands Barry Manilowisque names such as Lovin’ Kry. Wait…

Now back to the name. I would have bet money that the name was a direct result of losing a bet. Since it has been established that Lovin’ Kry was a conscious effort on your part, let’s see how you came up with it. In my opinion, there is only one logical scenario.

I picture you ( Revlon) sitting on a piss-stained couch with band mates, Maybelline, and Oil of Olay.

Maybelline: What are we going to name our kick ass band? We need something catchy so we can open for RATT when they are passé.
Oil of Olay: ? What the hell does passé mean?
Maybelline: It means has-been. I heard some woman use it at the lingerie store when I was buying scarves.
Oil of Olay: Cool, let’s call the band Passe.
Maybelline: Good Idea!
Revlon: No! We need something original, how about Tuff?

Cue a Johnson’s Baby Shampoo commercial on the black and white t.v.

Maybelline: Awwww, look at the baby, he is so cute but he is crying.
Oil of Olay: I’m loving this commercial it’s adorable.

Revlon:

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Rev was in Waltham???!!!! BAAAAHHHHHAAAA!!! Their demos were unlistenable. I don't even go to the town!

Oh buddy get way over yourself!!! You are talking how you "shared the stage" with the greats of the 90's, :lol: well so did the kid that swept the cigarette butts off it before and after the show! Being in a shitty local band opening doesn't put you on the same level as C and D-list aging hairbands. You were the time filler and background noise for people to drink more beer to. Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous.
Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

you can tell how much effort I put into reading this shit.....I'm sure Lovin' Kry was something not to be missed. :roll: Waltham would have been better and they sucked.

I stand corrected. Oh and I meant to say shitty 80's band in the 90's. That is much more impressive.

I'll just cut and paste the rest:

Oh buddy get way over yourself!!! You are talking how you "shared the stage" with the greats of the 90's, well so did the kid that swept the cigarette butts off it before and after the show! Being in a shitty local band opening doesn't put you on the same level as C and D-list aging hairbands. You were the time filler and background noise for people to drink more beer to. Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous
Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Ok I skimmed that boreography. Here are the cliff notes…

You and your band mates lacked personality in your real lives so you sought salvation in the form of the God of unoriginality that goes by the name Kry. You were promised riches from a king named Sony as long as you agreed to become a follower of this Kry. You thought you were becoming wisemen but you were nothing more than a backup band to a man named Kry. You realized that the name was hideous and you were being bamboozled, but you did not have the balls to be Judas…well…because frankly there was already a famous Judas…Judas Priest! So, you were forced to follow a religion that you did not believe in for dreams and aspirations of short-lived success. For some reason you feel you achieved that success.

Let me break it down for you.

Crack Head Candy is an unforgettable name. She was moderately successful serving as a local act on the corner of 5th street when she wasn’t having outbreaks. There is no one that would want to be Crack Head Candy. And once Crack Head Candy cleaned up, I am pretty sure she omitted that job from her resume. Let Crack Head Candy be an inspiration to you.

Now this is going to hurt but it’s for your own good.

If Kry was Emmet Otter you were his Jug-Band.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:you can tell how much effort I put into reading this shit.....I'm sure Lovin' Kry was something not to be missed. :roll: Waltham would have been better and they sucked.
How come when you speak I smell shit?
Dude... You got owned. Sit down and shut up.
Your jealousy is seeping out again. You've never even heard my band but shit bands are better. No... That's not the statement of a jealous loser ass talker or anything. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Carry on, schoolboy.
Again what am I jealous of? You still haven't told me. If you are smelling shit- perhaps it's time for a diaper change. You are such a fucking baby that is probably what you are smelling.

So, let me get this right, if no one has ever heard of your band, that makes you Led Zepplin right? It wouldn't be that its because you sucked would it? You just keep making a tool out of youself., and get back to me ASAP about why it is I'm jealous of a guy that was in a shit band that no one has ever heard of, or someone that "interviewed " a few watered down old hairbands.