The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Well last night was cool for a little bit. Was a hell of a lot better than the TNA ppv.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

All I know is, I am now the Inland Empire Champion on the Facebook Wrestling app
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

grayantimatter wrote:All I know is, I am now the Inland Empire Champion on the Facebook Wrestling app
Can i have your autograph?
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Yes
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Matt Hardy and Finlay had a good match on ECW tonight.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Yeah, they talk about him like he was dead.

I think they are finally playing out whatever they had planned for the "Mr. McMahon is dead" angle...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

He'll be back in a few years to feud with Cena, bet on it!
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Hopefully he shows up again.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

You'd think if he really wanted to play up the deceased angle Vinnie Mac wouldn't be in razor blade TV commercials with John Cena during "Raw!"
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Garbageman wrote:You'd think if he really wanted to play up the deceased angle Vinnie Mac wouldn't be in razor blade TV commercials with John Cena during "Raw!"
They seem to believe they can run "parallel universes". The continuity in wrestling sucks balls...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Well ICP and Scott Hall showed up at TNA's ppv Sunday and Scott Hall got kicked out for being drunk.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Anybody watch the TNA ppv.
yeah i just watched the last 2 the other night, both great shows! lots of cool matches. i hope sting stays champ for a while this time. and the main event mafia is like the new nwo! it was funny when hall and icp where in the front row..lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Well ICP and Scott Hall showed up at TNA's ppv Sunday and Scott Hall got kicked out for being drunk.
lol it doesnt even sound like u actually watched it,seems as if u just read the results and started talking shit
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:Well ICP and Scott Hall showed up at TNA's ppv Sunday and Scott Hall got kicked out for being drunk.
lol it doesnt even sound like u actually watched it,seems as if u just read the results and started talking shit
I did watch it. I watched on the internet for free. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. We were better without you in this thread.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

That ICP/Hall shit was a work.No matter what TNA does they can't get over a 1.1.Shame cause iMPACT! has been good lately.
Where's Izzy?
alecjonsludge

Post by alecjonsludge »

Came across this photo of Honky with Adult film Star Shy Love (on the right) and I'm guessing Gerri Haliwell on the left. I'm assuming it was for a comic book/sci-fi convention,but am not sure. Anyone know the inside scoop?

Drunken_Little_Elf

Sabu wrote:IF, and that's a big IF, he is going to leave... it speaks volumes about the direction of TNA. They're attempting to have what is the biggest angle in their history, and a guy like Christian leaves? That is not a good sign.

HAHA whatever dude! Biggest angle in their history!? You clearly missed the epic battles that Eric Young and James Storm had over the TNA Beer Drinking Championship earlier this year!

And lets not the forget this generations Legion of Doom: Super Eric, Shark Boy and Curry Man!
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

What's up with MIIIIIIIISSSSSTEEEEEERRRRRR KEEEENNNEEDDDY....Kennedy?
Anyone heard anything on him? I've not seen or heard anything from him since he did that spot at the Republican national convention.
Also, when is Edge slated for a return?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

alecjonsludge wrote:Came across this photo of Honky with Adult film Star Shy Love (on the right) and I'm guessing Gerri Haliwell on the left. I'm assuming it was for a comic book/sci-fi convention,but am not sure. Anyone know the inside scoop?

No but it creeps me out.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

nakedmadman wrote:What's up with MIIIIIIIISSSSSTEEEEEERRRRRR KEEEENNNEEDDDY....Kennedy?
Anyone heard anything on him? I've not seen or heard anything from him since he did that spot at the Republican national convention.
From what I heard Kennedy is still healing from an injury. But Edge is a different story. I have heard nothing on him.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:
Sabu wrote:IF, and that's a big IF, he is going to leave... it speaks volumes about the direction of TNA. They're attempting to have what is the biggest angle in their history, and a guy like Christian leaves? That is not a good sign.

HAHA whatever dude! Biggest angle in their history!? You clearly missed the epic battles that Eric Young and James Storm had over the TNA Beer Drinking Championship earlier this year!

And lets not the forget this generations Legion of Doom: Super Eric, Shark Boy and Curry Man!
Eric Young has been involved in some really shitty and stupid angles hasn't he? He may be the one guy that Glen Jacobs can laugh at...
ozzyrulz777 wrote:
nakedmadman wrote:What's up with MIIIIIIIISSSSSTEEEEEERRRRRR KEEEENNNEEDDDY....Kennedy?
From what I heard Kennedy is still healing from an injury. But Edge is a different story. I have heard nothing on him.
Edge was banged up and asked for time off. Hopefully he gets repackaged when he comes back as one half of Los Conquistadors with Christian...

In an unrelated note... Santino once again fucking owned tonight!
Drunken_Little_Elf

Sabu wrote:In an unrelated note... Santino once again fucking owned tonight!
As he does 99% of the time.

Oh and get well soon Evan Bourne. You have a money feud with Mike Knox to return to. :roll:
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Seriously I hope Cena gets hurt again. I have never wished harm on any wrestler but goddamn do I hate Cena.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Oh and get well soon Evan Bourne. You have a money feud with Mike Knox to return to. :roll:
While it gives them something to do with Bourne when he comes back, and it gives Knox a rub... I have a major problem with them having Bourne begging, whimpering and crying. I get that he's small, an underdog, and he's hurt... but he's not a 4 years old. LAME!

That said... I love Knox's look. Then again, the Bruiser Brody look will always be aces with me... now if only Knox had an ounce of Brody's talent...
Drunken_Little_Elf

Sabu wrote:

While it gives them something to do with Bourne when he comes back, and it gives Knox a rub... I have a major problem with them having Bourne begging, whimpering and crying. I get that he's small, an underdog, and he's hurt... but he's not a 4 years old. LAME!

That said... I love Knox's look. Then again, the Bruiser Brody look will always be aces with me... now if only Knox had an ounce of Brody's talent...
OK so that wasn't my imagination, and he was supposed to be crying????

Begging I can understand, since I would do the same thing in that position, but crying!

And I know this phrase is played out, but if Cena wins on Sunday, I riot.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

If Cena wins on Sunday. I go on a killing spree and start with Cena.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Put me in the minority... I'm glad Cena's back!
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

Just in time for the holidays, a rare appearance from Macho Clause Randy Savage!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Garbageman wrote:Image
Just in time for the holidays, a rare appearance from Macho Clause Randy Savage!
Is that SERIOUSLY Randy? Holy shit.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Calexxia wrote:
Garbageman wrote:Image
Is that SERIOUSLY Randy? Holy shit.
FUCKING DOUBLE POST!
Last edited by ozzyrulz777 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.