The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Brutus Magnus just won.

up next is

Knockout Championship match

Awesome Kong vs. ODB
Last edited by ozzyrulz777 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

ODB won

up next is

Booker T vs. Shane Sewell
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Booker T won.

up next is

Matt Morgan vs. Abyss.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Abyss wins.

up next is

Tag Team Championship match

Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) vs. Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed).
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Beer Money Inc. wins.

up next is

World Championship match

Sting vs. Kurt Angle vs. Brother Ray vs. Brother Devon
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Sting wins and another shitty TNA production. It is almost unbearable.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Monday Night Mayhem's Seven-Year Anniversary Special (Featuring Elijah Burke's First Post-WWE Interview, Chavo "Classic Guerrero, Sr., WWE No Way Out PPV Preview w/Scott Hudson, Jim Molineaux, & The History Of WWE.com's Graham Cawthon, TNA Against All Odds PPV Fallout Coverage w/"Wild" Bill Brown & WrestleView's Adam Martin, "Unscripted" With Ed Atlas, & Surprise Call-In's From Some Of The Mayhem's Finest Guests From Years Past!)

It's time to celebrate fans, as "Your Home Of Wrestling Radio" proudly celebrates a historic milestone. Join The Mayhem Crew (The Big Mosh, Blade, Chaz, & DFL) LIVE this Monday night, February 9th (beginning @ 8PM ET/7PM CT), for the Monday Night Mayhem Seven-Year Anniversary Special! Get ready for the best & most-diverse lineup of the entire year, which will feature some surprise call-in's from the best guests in MNM history, a look back at some of the best moments & memories in The Mayhem's seven years on the air, plus so much more!
Let it be known that as part of the anniversary festivities, The Monday Night Mayhem Radio Network will transform into "The Elijah Experience." In his first post-WWE interview, former ECW superstar & OVW Champion, Elijah Burke, will join The Mayhem Crew for a worldwide exclusive. The self-professed "Silver–Tongued Pugilist" will step into The Mayhem's squared circle to discuss his career within World Wrestling Entertainment, including his run atop the ranks in Extreme Championship, leading The New Breed into WrestleMania 23, his feud with CM Punk, working with former MMA fighter, Sylvester Terkay (and why their pairing was short-lived), & what lies ahead for "The Guiding Light." Is TNA or Ring Of Honor in his future. "The Black Pope" will be conducting services LIVE this Monday night, and we promise one of the most-exciting interviews for The Mayhem Nation in 2009!

This Sunday night, World Wrestling Entertainment returns to Pay-Per-View with its final-stop before WrestleMania XXV. The Mayhem's National WWE PPV Correspondent team of Scott Hudson, Jim Molineaux, & The History Of WWE.com's Graham Cawthon will join the show to preview the annual February WWE tradition, No Way Out. Both the WWE & World Heavyweight Championships will be defended in the Elimination Chamber, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton goes one-on-one with Shane McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels will attempt to get his freedom from JBL in an "All Or Nothing" Match, & Jack Swagger looks to continue his reign as ECW Champion against Finlay. As part of our preview coverage of WWE's No Way Out, we will be giving away an official Monday Night Mayhem/WWE prize pack, featuring a DVD copy of the all-new "Best Of Saturday Night's Main Event" DVD (courtesy: www.TicketRelief.com), plus an official Monday Night Mayhem T-Shirt. Give us your NWO PPV predictions/thoughts by dialing up The Mayhem Line (presented by Old Time Wrestling) @ (877-666-2110), by e-mailing the show @ [email protected], or by contacting The Mayhem Crew via the program's official MySpace page (presented by www.TicketRelief.com), located @ www.MySpace.com/MondayNightMayhem. Your most-in-depth coverage of No Way Out can only be found on The Monday Night Mayhem Radio Network! Plus, the man behind ReelWrestling.com, Chris Walsh, will feel The Mayhem Live to discuss the tremendous of the RW project, plus give us all of the latest on Chris Jericho being assaulted by fans at a WWE house show in Victoria, British Columbia this past Saturday afternoon.
We are indeed feeling the fallout of TNA's Against All Odds PPV. The Mayhem's National TNA Correspondents, "Wild" Bill Brown & WrestleView.com's Adam Martin will join Mosh, Blade, Chaz, & DFL to cover all of the aftermath of the second TNA Pay-Per-View of 2009, in addition to the latest injury updates on Sting, Matt Morgan, & Christy Hemme, as the road to Destination X has officially begun. As part of our fallout coverage of TNA's Against All Odds PPV, we will be giving away an official TNA Against All Odds event T-Shirt to one lucky listener (courtesy: TNA Wrestling). Give us your AAO Pay-Per-View post-show thoughts & comments by dialing up The Mayhem Line (presented by Old Time Wrestling) @ (877-666-2110), e-mailing the program @ [email protected], or by contacting The Mayhem Crew via the show's official MySpace page (presented by www.TicketRelief.com), located @ www.MySpace.com/MondayNightMayhem.

And if that isn't enough anniversary goodness for The Mayhem Nation, former WWE Cruiserweight Champion & member of the legendary Guerrero family, Chavo Guerrero, Sr. will return to the MNM airwaves! The man simply known as "Classic" will step back into The Mayhem's squared circle to reflect back on his greatest show memories & the impact that Monday Night Mayhem has left on the wrestling community across the globe. Plus what anniversary show would be complete without an all-new edition of "Unscripted" With Ed Atlas. Ed has promised a very special announcement for the live listening audience, plus preview forthcoming editions of the new debate segment on The Monday Night Mayhem Radio Network. All of this & so much more!

Get ready to crank up your Kool & The Gang's "Celebration" and/or your Guns 'N' Roses "Chinese Democracy," because it's time to indeed have some fun LIVE this Monday night. A three-hour part heads your way, beginning at 8PM ET/7PM CT!
Where's Izzy?
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

Release_Therapy wrote:
The Higher Power wrote:Maybe one day they'll show GWE reruns on GSPN Classic. Not.
:shock:

Holy shit you're still here! Why haven't you answered my question? Who raised that god damn brief case?!?
The same person who was driving the Hummer that took out Kevin Nash! Duh!
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Hopefully tonight's Raw is good since Flair will be there.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

If Stupid Steph, Shitty Shane and Boring as All Fuck Orton are shoved down our throats as the main angle and Cena is in the main event -- it will be lame.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Raw is good so far.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Raw was good until the end of the Undertaker vs. Orton match that shit sucked.
JJBrooks
AngHellic

Post by JJBrooks »

A Lit Joint wrote:Oh shit The Black Limo is in the house! All we need is Thing, bobbystoney and Frank Barone and shit will be on and poppin'!

Has anyone seen JJ? He needs to get in on the festivities.
Somebody called?
8)
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Raw was good until the end of the Undertaker vs. Orton match that shit sucked.
I agree. I usually hate the 6 man tag team matches, but I liked last nights. All in all it was a good Raw. Who else didn't think Shane could make that jump last night? I seriously thought no fucking way.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

...why the fuck doesn't Shane try and throw 40 dozen or so less punches so at least a few of them look semi-legit?

He's such an embarrassing fucking piece of shit ... and that made a basically so so RAW... thumbs down.

The JBL/HBK angle is stupid.

Mysterio vs Kane or Mike Knox. SUCKS.

The 'Everything Jericho does as a smug heel' angle is stupid.

Cena. Jesus Christ this clown is un-entertaining. If he WORSHIPS the past and respects it so much... add to your move selection ... you boring kiddie fan pandering motherfucker.

Orton and his two somehow even more boring guys vs Steph and Shane.

Holy fuck. That shit blows.

It is better than TNA booking ... :lol: ... but it still sucks sucks sucks.

Praising that badly written shit is pathetic.

Smackdown is on the wrong night, stll. IDIOTS.
And ECW is still long gone dead to me.

But Monday Night RAW in one word... meh!
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I did not mind the Shane thing. What pissed me off was Orton's 2 butt buddies coming in and ruining the match.
Drunken_Little_Elf

Did somebody mention TNA....... :roll:

This Thursday's "Impact" will actually feature Scott Steiner Vs Petey Williams with the metal head dress on a pole and the winner gains exclusive use of the head wear.

www.thefightnetwork.com
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

HOLY SHIT! CHRISTIAN IS ON ECW!!!!!!!
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

ECW JUST GOT GOOD! Christian will be taking on the winner of the Jack Swagger vs. Finley match that is on Sunday for the title. I cannot wait for that match.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Tonight Christian vs. Jack Swagger. WOOO HOOO!
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

It figures Christian shows up NOW when I actually had a chance to watch and decided to sit here and read a book instead.

Man... I miss everything!
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

a better video will be put up sooner than later, but i found this just for the time being of christians ecw debut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2icAxxFBK0
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Christian Schmistian... TJ Wilson made his debut tonight!!!

And maybe it's just me... but Swagger seems like he has a ton of potential to be really good. The name has to go though.

Also... Gerweck has one of the sites reporting that Lance Hoyt, Eric Young, and Petey Williams have been released from TNA.

Gotta free up salary room for Snitsky I guess...
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Sabu wrote:Christian Schmistian... TJ Wilson made his debut tonight!!!

And maybe it's just me... but Swagger seems like he has a ton of potential to be really good. The name has to go though.

Also... Gerweck has one of the sites reporting that Lance Hoyt, Eric Young, and Petey Williams have been released from TNA.

Gotta free up salary room for Snitsky I guess...
Lance I believe. But the other 2 no because they were just on a ppv. Plus they are scheduled to be on this weeks show I believe.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I just checked the TNA website and they are all there.
Drunken_Little_Elf

ozzyrulz777 wrote:I just checked the TNA website and they are all there.
But so is Karen Angle, so I wouldn't be using TNA's website as any sort of indicator.

And I guess we can start calling TNA a 1999 version of WCW since apparently the stupid fucks in charge think that is what people want to see. Why people still support this garbage is beyond me. I hope this company fails....and soon!
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

From the Impact Spoilers for 2/19

(4) Beer Money Inc. d. Petey Williams & Eric Young in a losers leave TNA match.

Probably why they're still on the site for now.

Of course, this is TNA where nobody that ever loses a "loser leaves TNA" match actually leaves TNA, they just put on a mask.
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Swagger is another example of what I see as a glaring hole in WWE right now. You've got some guys there who are good to excellent workers, but come on, are you ever going to be able to take Swagger seriously, no matter what his name is? He sounds like Sylvester the cat! Vince has got to bring the managers back. Some of these guys really, REALLY need a mouthpiece to handle the mic time.
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Wow. ECW might be watchable now with Jamie Noble, TJ Wilson, and Christian.
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by znuff_fan »

I have not been watching ECW lately, but last night turned it on (missed a couple minutes), I flipped when I saw Christian on there ripping Swagger. Kick ass....Christian rules. Get him that title ASAP.