THE LA LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: CELTIC FANS PREPARE FOR YOUR IMMINENT DOOM YOU IDIOTS!!!

Post by grishnak boss »

BAWAHAHA THE CAVS LOSE!!! IN THEIR "INVINCIBLE" HOME - :lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

nycyankee wrote:Jerry West thinks that Lebron James is better than Kobe and might go down as the greatest ever. I totally agree with him. I posted here a few months ago that I thought lebron had a good chance of going down as the best ever.

Just in case Lakers fans start bringing up the # of rings Kobe has, I have 2 words for you:

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL.

Lebron is a 24 yr old phenom carrying a team full of scrubs to the NBA finals. You take a away Lebron James from the Cavs and replace him with Kobe and you have a team that doesn't get out of the 1st round.
SO KOBE WON THOSE 3 RINGS ALONGSIDE SHAQ, WHAT'S NEW EINSTEIN? JORDAN WON 6 ALONGSIDE PIPPEN, AND 0 WITHOUT HIM.

KOBE IS JORDAN'S HEIR. HE HAS ALREADY BEEN THERE, DONE THAT -UNTIL LEBRON ESTABLISHES A DYNASTY, HE'S NOT ON THE SAME LEAGUE - YET.

nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Where's Lebron's Pippen? Jordan never made it to the finals without a star player to help him, Lebron James did.

When Lebron is 31 yrs old ( Kobe's current age) people will be debating whether he is better than Jordan. The guy is only going to get better. Jordan is the greatest of all time but Lebron will give him a run for his money.

Kobe is no Michael Jordan. Never has been, never will be. Kobe tried to copy Jordan's game, he studied him and tried to emulate him. That is not the case with Lebron James. Lebron is being himself, he's like an Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan roled into one( he's a phenom). He is also a great leader, something Kobe didn't learn to do till a couple yrs ago. Lebron is already a better leader than Kobe is and he's only 24 yrs old. Not even Jordan knew how to lead at such a young age. You can talk all the shit you want, but 7 yrs from now me and Jerry West will be proven right.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

If Kobe thew up 50 and LOST, unable to get it done in crunch time, the typical suspects would be dragging him across the coals for it....
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

agreed with everything nycyankee said, I don't know how theres even a debate about kobe/lebron. West was right, kobe is the better closer..now, but all around lebron is just better, he's a freak and at 24 that's fucking scary, sure he missed FT's tonight that would've won the game, kobe won't do that he's too experienced, but as far as complete player goes it's not even close. It's hard to imagine what he'll have accomplished in 7 years, It'll be fun to watch. And for the record I hate the Cavs, but I do like lebron, he can do away with some of the theatrics and shit, that gets old, and i wish the guys on my fav team would too, KG, eddie house etc etc. I don't see kobe doing that shit, as much as i dislike him for other reasons he's been there before and acts like it, lebron should take note of that.

And Grishnak, We need to bet on the outcome of this shit, since my horse threw a shoe and isent in the race anymore, I'm taking the cavs to win it all, if the lakers win it all We can have satan make a special signature for me ala the election bets that eric and zack had to sport, i'll keep mine for 2 months. hell i'll even make a lakers highlight reel vid dedicated to you and how much the celtics suck. winner will be whoevers team advances farther, or of cousrse should they make it to final together, deal?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:If Kobe thew up 50 and LOST, unable to get it done in crunch time, the typical suspects would be dragging him across the coals for it....
I hate kobe but he came through in game 1, i'll never question his abilities as a closer or go to guy in the clutch. Lebron was a one man show tonight, and as much as they needed him to considering for the most part his teammates didn't show, he cost the cavs the game by missing some key ft's and on the last play should have took it to the basket and took his chances instead of passing it to west for a three.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:If Kobe thew up 50 and LOST, unable to get it done in crunch time, the typical suspects would be dragging him across the coals for it....
I'll throw him under the bus for it. I'm not a big fan of players that will take 50 shots in a game and record a low assist ratio. I'd even bust Roy's ass for it. Then again, I put Stockton and Steve Nash high up on the GOAT list. Because assists are a stat that's overlooked. You see games when Nash deals out at least 20 dimes a game, yet its all about blocks and points scored that dominate the bottomline or the front page of ESPN.

Granted Stockton never won a title, (Mainly because of the bum known as Ostertag down low. That and that push off in Game Six) but The Jazz did rack up a slew of 60+win seasons in the 90's. And Steve Nash in the Seven Seconds or Less offense of Mike D did rack up some crazy ass win streaks, kept pace with Dallas during their unreal 67 win season, yet were jobbed in the playoffs by an erroneous call during their matchup in 2007 against the Spurs and ran out of gas after schooling Kobe in 2006 in 7 games and taking that crazy Clippers team in 7 also.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

dtmfs wrote:And Grishnak, We need to bet on the outcome of this shit, since my horse threw a shoe and isent in the race anymore, I'm taking the cavs to win it all, if the lakers win it all We can have satan make a special signature for me ala the election bets that eric and zack had to sport, i'll keep mine for 2 months. hell i'll even make a lakers highlight reel vid dedicated to you and how much the celtics suck. winner will be whoevers team advances farther, or of cousrse should they make it to final together, deal?
It's on man! :lol:

My signature can include some of the TRUTHS I've posted here with a "failure" sign flashing over kobe's picture - it should also include some redneck pictures sporting mullets too :lol:

We'll let satan iron out those details.

I'm sending him a PM then...

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

IN THE MEANWHILE, I LEAVE YOU RETARDS A REMINDER OF WHO IS WINNING THE 2009 CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR:

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

grishnak boss wrote:IN THE MEANWHILE, I LEAVE YOU RETARDS A REMINDER OF WHO IS WINNING THE 2009 CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR:
Man, I sure hope the 2009 championship is decided this year. That'd be awkward if we had to wait until 2010.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

grishnak boss wrote:IN THE MEANWHILE, I LEAVE YOU RETARDS A REMINDER OF WHO IS WINNING THE 2009 CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR:

Are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan?? Couldn't find any Odom, Fisher, Gasol, Bynum clips??
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

nycyankee wrote: Are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan?? Couldn't find any Odom, Fisher, Gasol, Bynum clips??
Well, since the Lakers are a one man show, its gonna be much easier to find the clips of their only star.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Oh shit!!!

Holy shit!!!

NO WAY SHIT!!!

The Lakers have been humbled :shock:

YEAH RIGHT, WE'RE STILL WINNING THIS FUCKIN SERIES!!!

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

grishnak boss wrote:Oh shit!!!

Holy shit!!!

NO WAY SHIT!!!

The Lakers have been humbled :shock:

YEAH RIGHT, WE'RE STILL WINNING THIS FUCKIN SERIES!!!
Heh.

The Lakers + Grishnak Boss.........series winners.

You fuckin' crack me up dude. :lol:
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

LEBRON JAMES WINS THE GAME FOR THE CLEVELAND CAVS.

KOBE WHO?????????

BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA ANHA!!!!
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

LEBRON JAMES WINS THE GAME FOR THE CLEVELAND CAVS.

KOBE WHO?????????

BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA ANHA!!!!
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Great shot. Thats the shot Kobe should have been taking yesterday, and he has proven he is capable of making.....fucking Derick Fisher...

But who the fuck didn't know the ball was going to him?
Who the fuck let him actually get his hands on the ball?
Who the fuck didn't get in his face for the shot?

And why the fuck was Orlando back in that game?

And why the fuck is the officiating in both series all over the god damn place. Its all around laughable. The Cavs are actually allowed to throw the ball at Magic players and its a non-issue? And tackle Hedo on a breakaway and its okay?

All around the officiating is baffling in both series.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:Great shot. Thats the shot Kobe should have been taking yesterday, and he has proven he is capable of making.....fucking Derick Fisher...

But who the fuck didn't know the ball was going to him?
Who the fuck let him actually get his hands on the ball?
Who the fuck didn't get in his face for the shot?

And why the fuck was Orlando back in that game?

And why the fuck is the officiating in both series all over the god damn place. Its all around laughable. The Cavs are actually allowed to throw the ball at Magic players and its a non-issue? And tackle Hedo on a breakaway and its okay?

All around the officiating is baffling in both series.

All I know is that Cleveland is fuckin lucky not to be 0-2. The Magic have outplayed them in 2 games. If I were a Cleveland fan I would be worried about how things are going in this series. Lebron saved their ass tonight, if they keep allowing the Magic to take any shot they want they are going to get destroyed in Orlando.

I think the Magic are just the better team. Just like I think Denver is better than the Lakers.

Cleveland and the Lakers need to be thanking the basketball gods for their series being 1-1.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

We're all grateful for derek fishers services, he's part of lakers playoff lore - remember the mythic .04? - but let's face it - HE'S FUCKIN OLD, HE CAN'T GUARD SHIT, CAN'T SHOOT SHIT AND SHOULD BE WATCHING BROWN OR FARMAR BY THE SIDELINES - AND WHAT'S UP WITH NOT USING BYNUM ON THE 4TH QUARTER?!!?.......

What's up with Cleveland winning on a last 1 sec shot?!?! shouldn't they be dismantling the magic by now?!?!....

If the NBA final turns out to be denver/orlando....... :? :lol:

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

grishnak boss wrote:We're all grateful for derek fishers services, he's part of lakers playoff lore - remember the mythic .04? - but let's face it - HE'S FUCKIN OLD, HE CAN'T GUARD SHIT, CAN'T SHOOT SHIT AND SHOULD BE WATCHING BROWN OR FARMAR BY THE SIDELINES - AND WHAT'S UP WITH NOT USING BYNUM ON THE 4TH QUARTER?!!?.......

What's up with Cleveland winning on a last 1 sec shot?!?! shouldn't they be dismantling the magic by now?!?!....

the magic are def proving me wrong, they look like they're just the better team, and cle is looking like the team without the killer instinct, which is something i thought the magic lacked until the 4rth quarter of game 5 versus the celts, they just buried them, clevland fans should def be worried.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

About Fisher, he's also a midget compared to everyone else. What, he's like 6'1 or something?
ImageImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Skate4RnR wrote:About Fisher, he's also a midget compared to everyone else. What, he's like 6'1 or something?
:lol:

Yeah, he's officially listed as 6'1.....man I'm 6'0, that makes me a dwarf there, lol

Anyway, what a great shot here by Lebron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bAPF1qS2x8

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

grishnak boss wrote:

Someone will come tell us how horrible the ratings will be because of the small markets!

I wonder if David Stern is shitting himself and ready to call the refs to provide instruction....
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
Someone will come tell us how horrible the ratings will be because of the small markets!

I wonder if David Stern is shitting himself and ready to call the refs to provide instruction....
I think orders have already been dispatched :lol:

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

grishnak boss wrote:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:

I think orders have already been dispatched :lol:

Some of the shit in Cavs/Magic game 2 would make a sane person think so....
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
That call was made a long time ago. Dwight Howard isn't even allowed to attempt to play defense while Lebron gets a call any time someone farts on him. The officiating in this series has been biased bullshit. If anyone on the Cavs besides Bron Bron was worth a shit, this series would be 3-0 Cavs.

$tern is most displeased after tonights Magic win.

As far as the west series goes... who cares?...zzzzzzzzzzzz.
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

GreazyNutz wrote:

That call was made a long time ago. Dwight Howard isn't even allowed to attempt to play defense while Lebron gets a call any time someone farts on him. The officiating in this series has been biased bullshit. If anyone on the Cavs besides Bron Bron was worth a shit, this series would be 3-0 Cavs.

$tern is most displeased after tonights Magic win.

As far as the west series goes... who cares?...zzzzzzzzzzzz.
there have been some bad calls, but I aint buying no conspiracy shit, the other night they called lebron for traveling in crunch time, he travels 5-6 times a game along with everyone else, why call it then when the cavs needed a score bad? and last night when cle were down by 5 in the last couple minutes hedo literally yanked mo williams arm and not a whistle, williams just chucked a brick but that was an obvious foul that would've put him on the line, if they're trying to rig either series so kobe and lebron can go at it they're doing a shitty job as the magic are just flat out better, and i'm more than likley going to get stuck with a fucked up sig courtesy of grishnak, thanks alot clevland. Howard aint getting fucked with he's just not very brigt and puts himself in foul trouble, he was impressive at the line last night but fuck is that guy overrated, I mean he won the dunk contest last year without even dunking the ball WTF is that?
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

dtmfs wrote: Howard aint getting fucked with he's just not very brigt
If you're gonna call someone out for not being bright at least learn how to spell it.
Have you even been watching this series? Dwight could stand still with his back turned and still get whistled for a foul.

Here's a pic of the clean block he got his 6th foul for last night.
How dare he stuff LeBron. Especially in the final minute of the game.

I also like how LeBron got away with an obvious goaltend on Lee and the horrible call on the Hedo foul when he never touched him.
It's also ok for the Cavs to play dodgeball between plays with Magic players. The list goes on and on...
By all rights, the Magic should be down 3-0 but the other Cavs not named LeBron are fuckin up $terns plans.

Dwight may need to expand his offense but he's far from overrated.
You sound like a butthurt Cavs sympathizer.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

theres been bad calls on both sides greazynutz, btw your username is mispelled so turn in your grammar police badge, not "butthurt" at all, I've fully admitted to overrating the cavs myself, it goes both ways, The magic have gotten away with fouls too, and I did notice the clean block, even stevie wonder could see it was all ball, this is no different than any series, the refs suck, but they are not blatantly in favor of the cavs. the magic are leading 2-1 and looking like the much better team, why cry conspiracy?

And Dwight is overrated, sorry, he'll get better but for now he's overrated, when kendrick perkins gives you hell you're overrated, not to mention his ridiculous superman "dunk" err almost dunk. in 2-3 years and lots of time in the gym working on his offense he'll be a beast.
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

dtmfs wrote:
And Dwight is overrated.

08-09 season:
20.6 ppg
13.8 rpg
2.9 bpg

Let me know what other C/PF is doing so much better than him,thanks.
Everything he's done he's earned on the court unlike LeBron who gets all the calls and his cock stroked by the refs on a nightly basis.
It must be nice to know that you can just bum rush the lane and always get the call. I don't know why he ever settles for jumpers,especially 3 pointers...oh wait, someone might be there to breathe on him and he'll get 3 free throws instead of 2.
This league is so desperate for another Jordan it's pathetic.
ImageImage