Fuck you, Bert Favor

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Fuck you, Bert Favor

Post by Rainbow Bright »

You son of a bitch. That is all.
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Fuck you, Bert Favor

Post by znuff_fan »

Yup...agree 100%...Bert...eat a dick
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

I never thought he was retired. He didn't wantt to go to camp, and Childress is in love with him so he didn' have to.
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

Post by Monsters_of_Rock »

Why do people hate this guy? It's not like he incited a riot at a strip club, ran a dogfighting ring, was an accomplice to murder in Atlanta the night before the Super Bowl, brought an unlicensed loaded weapon into a night club, or ran down a meter maid with his car. There are so many other players in the NFL that are worthy of being hated, so why waste your hate on a down to earth blue-collar type guy with no criminal record? I don't get it.
"We're gonna score 17? OK!!! What is Plaxico playing defense now?"
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Why do people hate this guy? It's not like he incited a riot at a strip club, ran a dogfighting ring, was an accomplice to murder in Atlanta the night before the Super Bowl, brought an unlicensed loaded weapon into a night club, or ran down a meter maid with his car. There are so many other players in the NFL that are worthy of being hated, so why waste your hate on a down to earth blue-collar type guy with no criminal record? I don't get it.
There's nothing down to earth about waffling on your "retirement" when the "retirement" was nothing more than a way to avoid having to practice.

That's being a diva.
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Why do people hate this guy? It's not like he incited a riot at a strip club, ran a dogfighting ring, was an accomplice to murder in Atlanta the night before the Super Bowl, brought an unlicensed loaded weapon into a night club, or ran down a meter maid with his car. There are so many other players in the NFL that are worthy of being hated, so why waste your hate on a down to earth blue-collar type guy with no criminal record? I don't get it.
There's nothing down to earth about waffling on your "retirement" when the "retirement" was nothing more than a way to avoid having to practice.

That's being a diva.
Waffling about to retire or not retire has nothing to do with being down to earth or not down to earth. It's about being emotionally attached to the game and having a hard time letting go. He's down to earth because he'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt as opposed to the pimp outfits that so many NFL players strut around in these days.

In a league full of guys with criminal records, this guy has no criminal record. So again I ask, why waste your hate on a guy who has done nothing to warrant being hated for? If you hate him because he's waffled over retirement, then you better hate every aging athlete that has a difficult time giving up the game they love.
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

That's being a diva.
Waffling about to retire or not retire has nothing to do with being down to earth or not down to earth. It's about being emotionally attached to the game and having a hard time letting go. He's down to earth because he'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt as opposed to the pimp outfits that so many NFL players strut around in these days.

In a league full of guys with criminal records, this guy has no criminal record. So again I ask, why waste your hate on a guy who has done nothing to warrant being hated for? If you hate him because he's waffled over retirement, then you better hate every aging athlete that has a difficult time giving up the game they love.
Let's try this again.

His waffling was nothing more than wanting to skip practice.

That's not down to earth.
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

Itjogsamongus wrote:Outside of Obama, no American male has been so romanticized by the press as Brett Favre. He was a genius of making every sportswriter feel like he was the only one sucking his selfish cock. The backlash at Favre by the media is laughable, as they are acting just like scorned bitches. "He lied to me. I was in his kitchen and said he wasn't coming back!!!!!"

The bottom line though is Minnesota went after him. If he wins, its good, if he loses, its their problem. He's in a position to get what he wants, and he did. I can't blame him for that.

I just can't stand the fact that he is held in such esteem. He won 1 Super Bowl and threw god knows how many key interceptions. He's a Hall Of Famer, but he's not close to being the greatest.
In recent years it has become fashionable to hate him. I can't stand the fact that he's held in such contempt. So he threw a bunch of INTs, so did Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton. When you've attempted more passes than anybody else in the history of the league, it only stands to reason that you're going to throw more INTs than anybody else in the history of the league. Favre is arguably the greatest of all-time, and at the very least one of the top 5.
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:Let's try this again.

You think that's even half as bad as inciting a riot at a strip club, running a dogfighting ring, being an accomplice to murder in Atlanta the night before the Super Bowl, bringing an unlicensed loaded weapon into a night club, or running down a meter maid with his car?

Let's try this again... save your hate for somebody who has actually earned it.
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:

You think that's even half as bad as inciting a riot at a strip club, running a dogfighting ring, being an accomplice to murder in Atlanta the night before the Super Bowl, bringing an unlicensed loaded weapon into a night club, or running down a meter maid with his car?

The discussion wasn't if waffling was as bad as those things.

I didn't say they were - you lumped them together.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike a player and those reasons are not limited to criminal activity.

The guy:

Fakes retirement to skip practices while everyone else is knocking heads and toughing it out.

Keeps players who worked their asses off in limbo.

Joins the team without having had a chance to build chemistry.

Forces the coaching staff and players, who have spent months perfecting it, to strip down their playbook and throw away most of what they've practiced.

And he does it all in the name of "I have proven myself and no longer need to"

If you think that's down to earth, you need help.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

The guy's a fucking attention whore who gets off on having ESPN play the "will he or won't he?" game after every season for the last 5 years.

Fuck, I was listening to Colin Cowherd a few months ago and he had Brett's wife and was asking her.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

He's over the hill and all he's got is his name.

He won one Super Bowl. That puts him in select company with the likes of Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson. Oh yeah, and he hasn't missed a game in like 18 years. He's thrown a lot of passes so he's got a lot of records.

I'll still take Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, fuck, even Donovan McNabb or Eli Manning over Brett Favre at this point. All he's got left is his name and his legacy to tarnish.
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

Itjogsamongus wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
Itjogsamongus wrote:Outside of Obama, no American male has been so romanticized by the press as Brett Favre. He was a genius of making every sportswriter feel like he was the only one sucking his selfish cock. The backlash at Favre by the media is laughable, as they are acting just like scorned bitches. "He lied to me. I was in his kitchen and said he wasn't coming back!!!!!"

The bottom line though is Minnesota went after him. If he wins, its good, if he loses, its their problem. He's in a position to get what he wants, and he did. I can't blame him for that.

I just can't stand the fact that he is held in such esteem. He won 1 Super Bowl and threw god knows how many key interceptions. He's a Hall Of Famer, but he's not close to being the greatest.
In recent years it has become fashionable to hate him. I can't stand the fact that he's held in such contempt. So he threw a bunch of INTs, so did Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton. When you've attempted more passes than anybody else in the history of the league, it only stands to reason that you're going to throw more INTs than anybody else in the history of the league. Favre is arguably the greatest of all-time, and at the very least one of the top 5.
Are you fucking kidding me? He was the most overly exalted athlete of his generation. ESPN was sucking his balls until this last summer.

There is no way he should even be considered as the greatest of all time. Montana/Brady/Unitas/Elway all out-class him easily. And Manning if he wants to and stays healthy is going to surpass all his records. I'll give him the durability, but other than that, he was not close to being the greatest.
I would say Manning, Elway, Marino, and Young are in his caliber. Those four guys plus Favre are the top five of the modern era. Rank them in any order and I won't argue.

Unitas... too hard to compare players from different generations. he was by far the best of his generation, but difficult to say where he ranks compared to QBs of the modern era.

Montana and Brady... vastly overrated. That isn't to say that they aren't/weren't any good at all, but (like Troy Aikman) they were lucky to have been in the right place at the right time. It's a lot easier to play QB when you're on a team that has a stacked lineup and therefore almost always playing with the lead. Favre did a lot more with a lot less, as did Elway and Marino.
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:

The discussion wasn't if waffling was as bad as those things.

I didn't say they were - you lumped them together.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike a player and those reasons are not limited to criminal activity.

The guy:

Fakes retirement to skip practices while everyone else is knocking heads and toughing it out.

Keeps players who worked their asses off in limbo.

Joins the team without having had a chance to build chemistry.

Forces the coaching staff and players, who have spent months perfecting it, to strip down their playbook and throw away most of what they've practiced.

And he does it all in the name of "I have proven myself and no longer need to"

If you think that's down to earth, you need help.
If you think those are valid reasons to hate an athlete, we'll have to agree to disagree. If you don't believe that he's already proven himself and no longer needs to... well, I won't even comment on that one.

I say he's down to earth because he'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt when most pro athletes want to dress up like pimps.

I'm a big fan of Brett Favre. So much so that I'm going to cheer for the Vikings this year even though I have never liked them. I'm sorry if you don't like him.
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
Itjogsamongus wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me? He was the most overly exalted athlete of his generation. ESPN was sucking his balls until this last summer.

There is no way he should even be considered as the greatest of all time. Montana/Brady/Unitas/Elway all out-class him easily. And Manning if he wants to and stays healthy is going to surpass all his records. I'll give him the durability, but other than that, he was not close to being the greatest.
I would say Manning, Elway, Marino, and Young are in his caliber. Those four guys plus Favre are the top five of the modern era. Rank them in any order and I won't argue.

Unitas... too hard to compare players from different generations. he was by far the best of his generation, but difficult to say where he ranks compared to QBs of the modern era.

Montana and Brady... vastly overrated. That isn't to say that they aren't/weren't any good at all, but (like Troy Aikman) they were lucky to have been in the right place at the right time. It's a lot easier to play QB when you're on a team that has a stacked lineup and therefore almost always playing with the lead. Favre did a lot more with a lot less, as did Elway and Marino.
Yeah, because Bledsoe did so well with the same team Brady had.

LOL @ right place right time.

So in other words, you are officially going on the record as saying Troy Brown, David Givens, Deion Branch and Antowain Smith were better than Terrel Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith ?

I find it hilarious that someone can call Favre, a 1 time winner with a knack for interceptions at the worst possible times, one of the all tie greats while calling multiple winners like Brady, Aikman and Montana, who have a history of clutch performances, overrated.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
If you think those are valid reasons to hate an athlete, we'll have to agree to disagree. If you don't believe that he's already proven himself and no longer needs to... well, I won't even comment on that one.

I say he's down to earth because he'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt when most pro athletes want to dress up like pimps.

I'm a big fan of Brett Favre. So much so that I'm going to cheer for the Vikings this year even though I have never liked them. I'm sorry if you don't like him.
I didn't say hate. I said dislike.

How exactly has he proven himself ? Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he signed with the Vikings on August 18 which was AFTER the pre season had already begun.

So, I'd like to see you explain to all of us how he had already proven himself to his new team. Especially after he waffled on them as well, telling them he didn't have it in him on July 28.

So, how had he proven himself to his new team ?
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
Itjogsamongus wrote:

Yeah, because Bledsoe did so well with the same team Brady had.

So in other words, you are officially going on the record as saying Troy Brown, David Givens, Deion Branch and Antowain Smith were better than Terrel Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith ?

I find it hilarious that someone can call Favre, a 1 time winner with a knack for interceptions at the worst possible times, one of the all tie greats while calling multiple winners like Brady, Aikman and Montana, who have a history of clutch performances, overrated.

Drew Bledsoe didn't get a lot of playing time with the Tom Brady era Patriots, but you might not remember he did beat the Steelers in the '01 AFC Championship. Furthermore, when you look at what Matt Cassell did last year it becomes blatantly obvious that it is the system and not the QB. Yeah, Brady is good, but he isn't that good. Not since Joe Montana has any player been so overly exalted by the media as Tom Brady is.
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:

I didn't say hate. I said dislike.

How exactly has he proven himself ? Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he signed with the Vikings on August 18 which was AFTER the pre season had already begun.

So, I'd like to see you explain to all of us how he had already proven himself to his new team. Especially after he waffled on them as well, telling them he didn't have it in him on July 28.

He's proven himself based on the track record of his entire career. The Vikings have Green Bay's old offensive coordinator, so it's not like he has to learn a new playbook. At his age, if he wants to skip training camp he should be entitled to that. The Vikings can have him on his terms or not at all, and they chose to take him on his terms. When you're that good at what you do, you earn the right to play by your own rules.
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:Yeah, because Bledsoe did so well with the same team Brady had.

Drew Bledsoe didn't get a lot of playing time with the Tom Brady era Patriots, but you might not remember he did beat the Steelers in the '01 AFC Championship. Furthermore, when you look at what Matt Cassell did last year it becomes blatantly obvious that it is the system and not the QB. Yeah, Brady is good, but he isn't that good. Not since Joe Montana has any player been so overly exalted by the media as Tom Brady is.
The system huh ?

Brady had two different O Coords.

The one season had legit weapons, what happened ?

You also didn't address Troy Brown, David Givens, Deion Branch and Antowain Smith.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:I didn't say hate. I said dislike.

He's proven himself based on the track record of his entire career. The Vikings have Green Bay's old offensive coordinator, so it's not like he has to learn a new playbook. At his age, if he wants to skip training camp he should be entitled to that. The Vikings can have him on his terms or not at all, and they chose to take him on his terms. When you're that good at what you do, you earn the right to play by your own rules.
I see.

So how was that track record last year when he skipped camp ?

What kind of track record did he have from the 2008 season ?
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:Yeah, because Bledsoe did so well with the same team Brady had.

The system huh ?

You also didn't address Troy Brown, David Givens, Deion Branch and Antowain Smith.
It isn't about just the RBs and WRs. It's about the head coach and the system that he put in place. It's about every player in the lineup, including defense. When you have a great defense you don't have to score all that many points to be constantly playing with the lead. 2007 was lightning in a bottle. If Brady was half as good as people make him out to be, how did some scrub who hadn't started a game since high school step into that system and post Brady-like numbers? If Cassel does well in KC this year maybe it will cast some doubt on my theory. But if he struggles, I rest my case.
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:I didn't say hate. I said dislike.

I see.

Ahhh, I'm so glad you asked. Through 11 games last year the Jets were 9-2 and Brett Favre was on pace to be the MVP of the league. Then he fucked up his throwing arm, which directly led to his poor performance down the stretch.

And that was playing for a team that ran an offense he admittedly didn't feel comfortable in. How much better might he be running the same offense he ran in Green Bay for so many years?
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:I see.

Ahhh, I'm so glad you asked. Through 11 games last year the Jets were 9-2 and Brett Favre was on pace to be the MVP of the league. Then he fucked up his throwing arm, which directly led to his poor performance down the stretch.

And that was playing for a team that ran an offense he admittedly didn't feel comfortable in. How much better might he be running the same offense he ran in Green Bay for so many years?
Ahh, the "injured arm" excuse.

The offense he didn't feel comfortable in ? Think that has anything to do with the fact that he skipped practice in his retirement ?

What we have here is a Favre fanboy who is absolutely incapable of remaining objective.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:The system huh ?

It isn't about just the RBs and WRs. It's about the head coach and the system that he put in place. It's about every player in the lineup, including defense. When you have a great defense you don't have to score all that many points to be constantly playing with the lead. 2007 was lightning in a bottle. If Brady was half as good as people make him out to be, how did some scrub who hadn't started a game since high school step into that system and post Brady-like numbers? If Cassel does well in KC this year maybe it will cast some doubt on my theory. But if he struggles, I rest my case.
LOL

Yeah, it's not about the RBs and WRs. So many teams have won without RBs and WRs. Make up your mind - you said Favre was like Elway in that he did more with less.

So what is this "less" you speak of ?

Fewer water boys ?

So if Cassel struggles, on a team that was 2-14 and 3rd from last, that will prove your sad theory, despite the fact that he was 5 games worse, and threw 29 fewer tds in that "system" ?

Your theory would make more sense if you said "if Kyle Orton throws for 45 tds and 4500 yards."

P.S. New England's "great defense" is a myth. Their B wins were thanks to Brady's late game efforts as their defense collapsed late in every SB.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

My friend's father said it best -

"Fah, you got a lotta haht, and a great ahm. You're just not that smaht"
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:The system huh ?

LOL

Yeah, it's not about the RBs and WRs. So many teams have won without RBs and WRs. Make up your mind - you said Favre was like Elway in that he did more with less.

So what is this "less" you speak of ?

Fewer water boys ?

So if Cassel struggles, on a team that was 2-14 and 3rd from last, that will prove your sad theory, despite the fact that he was 5 games worse, and threw 29 fewer tds in that "system" ?

Your theory would make more sense if you said "if Kyle Orton throws for 45 tds and 4500 yards."

P.S. New England's "great defense" is a myth. Their B wins were thanks to Brady's late game efforts as their defense collapsed late in every SB.

Elway, Marino, and Favre did a lot more with a lot less. They weren't fortunate enough to play for dynasties like Montana, Aikman, and Brady did. What's not to understand about that? It's not at all difficult to comprehend.

2007 was lightning in a bottle that will never be recaptured. Matt Cassel's productivity last year was virtually identical to every Tom Brady season from 2001 through 2006. Adam Vinatieri came through with more late game heroics than Tom Brady ever did. All Brady did is steer a ship that was virtually on autopilot.
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:I see.

Ahh, the "injured arm" excuse.

The offense he didn't feel comfortable in ? Think that has anything to do with the fact that he skipped practice in his retirement ?

What we have here is a Favre fanboy who is absolutely incapable of remaining objective.
He played shitty the last five games when he was hurt, great the first 11 games when he wasn't hurt. Figure it out.

PS - What's wrong with being a fan? Is there anybody you like, or are you negative towards everybody?
--Tom Brady
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Elway, Marino, and Favre did a lot more with a lot less. They weren't fortunate enough to play for dynasties like Montana, Aikman, and Brady did. What's not to understand about that? It's not at all difficult to comprehend.
Discounting the fact that Elway DID play for a dynasty (13-3, followed by back to back SB wins) that became a mini dynasty do to his sudden retirement, are you sure those QBs didn't have something to do with making those teams into a dynasty ?

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:2007 was lightning in a bottle that will never be recaptured. Matt Cassel's productivity last year was virtually identical to every Tom Brady season from 2001 through 2006. Adam Vinatieri came through with more late game heroics than Tom Brady ever did. All Brady did is steer a ship that was virtually on autopilot.
I see, so it was the cheerleaders who engineered the drives for AV.

Please tell me you aren't older than 20 years of age. If you are, you really should think about licking some vagina or doing something to grow up and get over the fanboyism.

Favre was a great athletic talent with a penny head who managed to hone it in for ONE season (ironically in a system that Mike Holmgren learned and Joe Montana helped build).

P.S. The Patriots had different systems from 2001-2006. YOU need to brush up on your knowledge before putting things out there.

What I DO know is this - Brady hasn't driven 5 coaches nuts with mind numbingly stupid plays.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:Ahh, the "injured arm" excuse.

He played shitty the last five games when he was hurt, great the first 11 games when he wasn't hurt. Figure it out.

PS - What's wrong with being a fan? Is there anybody you like, or are you negative towards everybody?
Well, we all know it HAD to be injury because Favre has NEVER displayed a penchant for melting down and making stupid decisions at key moments, right ?

P.S. There's nothing wrong with being a fan. Fanboyism is where the problems kick in. There are plenty of players I like. Favre used to be one of them. So just because I lost respect for him because of his never ending offseason nonsense, that means I am negative toward everyone ?

I am talking about one person. You're the one who listed off a bunch of players to dislike. I just finished giving props to Brady and Montana. Seriously, how old are you and what is wrong with you ?
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Elway, Marino, and Favre did a lot more with a lot less. They weren't fortunate enough to play for dynasties like Montana, Aikman, and Brady did. What's not to understand about that? It's not at all difficult to comprehend.
Discounting the fact that Elway DID play for a dynasty (13-3, followed by back to back SB wins) that became a mini dynasty do to his sudden retirement, are you sure those QBs didn't have something to do with making those teams into a dynasty ?

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:2007 was lightning in a bottle that will never be recaptured. Matt Cassel's productivity last year was virtually identical to every Tom Brady season from 2001 through 2006. Adam Vinatieri came through with more late game heroics than Tom Brady ever did. All Brady did is steer a ship that was virtually on autopilot.
I see, so it was the cheerleaders who engineered the drives for AV.

Please tell me you aren't older than 20 years of age. If you are, you really should think about licking some vagina or doing something to grow up and get over the fanboyism.

Favre was a great athletic talent with a penny head who managed to hone it in for ONE season (ironically in a system that Mike Holmgren learned and Joe Montana helped build).

P.S. The Patriots had different systems from 2001-2006. YOU need to brush up on your knowledge before putting things out there.

What I DO know is this - Brady hasn't driven 5 coaches nuts with mind numbingly stupid plays.
Again... is there anybody that you are a fan of, or are you just a miserable fuck who is negative towards everybody?
--Tom Brady
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

thejuggernaut wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:Ahh, the "injured arm" excuse.

Well, we all know it HAD to be injury because Favre has NEVER displayed a penchant for melting down and making stupid decisions at key moments, right ?

P.S. There's nothing wrong with being a fan. Fanboyism is where the problems kick in. There are plenty of players I like. Favre used to be one of them. So just because I lost respect for him because of his never ending offseason nonsense, that means I am negative toward everyone ?

I am talking about one person. You're the one who listed off a bunch of players to dislike. I just finished giving props to Brady and Montana. Seriously, how old are you and what is wrong with you ?
Because I'm a Favre fan and see through the media's overglorification of Brady and Montana, that makes you assume that something must be wrong with me? Wow, get over yourself. :roll:

The first thing you need to know about football... A QB is merely one man on a team. He gets way too much credit when his team wins and way too much blame when his team loses.

People who judge QBs based on Super Bowl wins are morons. By that flawed criteria, Brad Johnson was better than Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Kelly, and Dan Fouts COMBINED.

We use Super Bowl wins to judge teams, individual players should be judged by their individual performances.
--Tom Brady