The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by nakedmadman »

did anyone else notice the sign in the opening segment, right as the camera pans across the fans, the sign ORTON=PISS BREAK?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

nakedmadman wrote:did anyone else notice the sign in the opening segment, right as the camera pans across the fans, the sign ORTON=PISS BREAK?
No but that is hilarious.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

How long do we have to wait until Edge returns, reunites with Christian and then hurts himself again?

Hopefully not too long.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

Dixie Carter, not too bad on the eyes.

When can Kennedy show up?

The 'Mafia is a terrible stable, uninteresting collection of old guys who are preventing TNA from seriously competing with Vince. There is great talent there, bring Heyman in and let him work his magic! (he's still got it, ..... right????)
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

I fucking hate to say it but I'm actually starting to like Matt Morgan. I love his sarcasm with the mafia....
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

LynnrdVonHetfield wrote:Dixie Carter, not too bad on the eyes.

When can Kennedy show up?

The 'Mafia is a terrible stable, uninteresting collection of old guys who are preventing TNA from seriously competing with Vince. There is great talent there, bring Heyman in and let him work his magic! (he's still got it, ..... right????)
I agree with you totally about the MEM. It is fucking stupid.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

WWE.com made the following announcement this evening:

Rey Mysterio suspended for 30 days
Written: August 27, 2009

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Apparently TNA is doing a tournament to determine who is in the Fatal Four-Way at the No Surrender pay-per-view with Kurt Angle defending his belt. Unless I missed it on Impact last night, they didn’t announce the tournament. However, TNA posted the following on their website after the show last night which sounds like a storyline:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TNA OFFICIALS REGARDING THE “NO SURRENDER” WORLD TITLE QUALIFIER TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

“Due to a pending legal situation the brackets for next week’s No Surrender World Title Qualifier Tournament cannot be posted at this point. TNA Officials are working as we speak to iron out the problems, and TNAwrestling.com is being told the brackets will appear right here at 9AM Eastern time Friday morning instead.”
Where's Izzy?
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Bummer. SmackDown has been an awesome show, and now they lose Edge, Rey, and Jeff within a few months time... OUCH!

Big chance for Dolph, Morrison, and the Hart Dynasty to step it up.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

YouTube of the conclusion of tonight's Punk/Hardy match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zar4FQ_igFw

Major spoiler for those living under a rock... 4:19 cements ____ as the best heel in the business today.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Fucking people crying because Jeff Hardy leaves. I am glad he is gone.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

CM PUNK IS THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

so Jeff is really gone? hes not smart enough to sign a long term deal

I thought Matt was going to turn on him again and join Punk with the match ending in a double DQ or something

always fun to see grown men and women cry on tv :lol:

I dont see Undertaker winning in 2 weeks, the person that causes Taker to lose will be the one he feuds with for awhile until Royal Rumble time
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

LAglamrocker wrote:so Jeff is really gone? hes not smart enough to sign a long term deal
He has been back since Summer or Fall 2006. He is the number one face in the company, do you think WWE wanted to lose him? He'll hopefully be back on RAW by Royal Rumble or Mania.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I hope not.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Jeff Hardy sucks.

That fucking stooge has never entertained me.

Like Edge... post when Jeff Hardy is fucking blue, I'll say "eh, that sucks for him", then I'll move on hoping he's soon replaced by someone not fucking totally annoying and someone actually entertaining.

It's 'entertainment', that's all that fucking matters when it's on TV.

Dixie Carter, not too bad on the eyes.
Eh, too bad her looks don't do shit for more worthwhile booking or entertaining wrestling.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
tacocowboy
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by tacocowboy »

So sources say that WWE is interested in 4 or 5 more ROH wrestlers. Any thoughts as to who these could be? The Briscoes maybe? Nigel McGuinness? Austin Aries?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

It will be cool to see more ROH wrestlers on WWE!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Ozzy and other Jeff Nero Hardy haters, see the part in bold on Matt's new blog. None of you can deny that.

August 30, 2009 - Sunday

Why would it disappear?
I noticed a website mentioned my "Goodbye Blog" towards Jeff has mysteriously disappeared. I have no idea why, neither does the head of WWE.COM.. Oh well, for those of you who want to read it, it will be posted here. and it WILL NOT disappear.. And for the record, I actually love the Internet Wrestling Community.. I would not have returned to the WWE in 2005 without them, so I got nothing but love for ya! But I must admit, there's that small 5% that I want to evolve, to educate.. But I am realistic, I know I'll never get everyone on the same page-but it doesn't hurt to try, in my humble opinion. Here's the original blog, just in case you missed it..

Goodbye Jeff, You Will Be Missed..

I'm gonna miss my brother, more than any of you will ever know. He's not only my Blood Brother, but he's my best friend in the entire world. When we were together and tight, we were inseparable. When when were separated, we were tighter and more together than ever before. Not only will I miss him, but so will the WWE, Smackdown, the boys and girls in the locker rooms, his friends, and his legions of worldwide fans.

I wanna thank Jeff for literally breaking his back for the sake of our business day in and day out. The fans should think him for all of the unselfish entertainment he has provided them in the past. Jeff would be the first person to admit he's not perfect-but his love to make children happy, and to make adults "OHH" and "AHH" as he performs for them is second to none. And I mean NONE! Jeff has always been respectful towards his fans, and the majority of fans have respect for him. For any of those "know it all guys" of the IWC that don't respect Jeff Hardy-you're all hypocritical jackasses. Period. Jeff made one of your favorites, CM Punk, a legitimate main-eventer on Jeff's way out the door. So maybe you can at least find respect in that fact.

Jeff has two herniated disc in his back, suffers from "Restless Leg Syndrome"-which makes it hard for him to sleep at night, and also has some nagging neck injuries. He needs time away to heal physically and mentally. As disappointing as it is, look at what Jeff said.. "It's not goodbye forever, it;s goodbye until next time." I thank every friend and fan that has supported myself and Jeff from day one, when we were just "extra talent" appearing on WWE programming. No one, and I mean NO ONE thought we would come as far as we did.. And contribute so much to this great business.

God Bless You Jeff Hardy! Thanks for being so supportive of me throughout my career. In honor of you, I feel I have to step up and be all I can be on Smackdown. I will bust my ass to be better than ever now, especially since I'm healthy for the first time in a long time. And by that, I mean it's time for me to be what I'm destined to be, The World Heavyweight Champion.

Quote of the day - "Make it, to the top of Mt. Profession.. Rule it, 'til you feel there's nothing more for you to do or say" - Jeff Hardy, Modest

Matt Hardy
The Lifeblood of Smackdown (As quoted by Jeff Hardy himself)
Where's Izzy?
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

tacocowboy wrote:So sources say that WWE is interested in 4 or 5 more ROH wrestlers. Any thoughts as to who these could be? The Briscoes maybe? Nigel McGuinness? Austin Aries?

Nigel worked OVW and an episode of Heat, so being that they are at least familiar with him it wouldn't surprise me. Kenny King was on Tough Enough and seems like he has the WWE-look so I wouldn't be surprised if he was another. Tyler Black, Chris Hero, and Bison Smith also seem to have that "look" to them. Smith would probably be especially appealing to them because they tend to love to bring in those guys with legit atheltic backgrounds and Smith played D1 college football... can't remember where though.

Roderick Strong could possibly be another. Was trained by Jim Neidhart so that gives him a link to the Hart Dynasty...

I could be wrong, but I always thought WWE had the Briscoes under a development deal a few years back. Could just be imagining that though.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

I was hoping that right after Randy Orton R.K.O.Dusty Rhodes,he would put "Playboy"Buddy Rose Blowaway diet plan on top of him!
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

ANd another thing,who did Gail Kim pissed off in the back?
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

That Dusty/DX stuff was hilarious! The Shockmaster was the funniest thing on Raw in a decade. Blasting on Johnny B. Badd was great too. I also loved Michaels throwing in the line about how many more title shots HHH has got.

Plus that 4-way match was great.

One weird thing is Dusty and Flair are really starting to look alike!

And Bob Barker has potential! Although we'll have to see Hornswaggle and Chavo play "Cliffhanger" or "Plinko!"
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

yes the return of The Shockmaster was so awesome, now thats a guesthost!

Gillberg, Shockmaster those are the type of hosts i would love to see
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

ultraphobic71 wrote:ANd another thing,who did Gail Kim pissed off in the back?
Her last match, it looked like she missed a move, badly, and hurt her neck. I've heard no word, read no offical news, but the match ended rather quickly and she really looked like she was suffering. I'd not be suprised to hear her out of action for a little bit.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Last night was a really good RAW.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Bob Holly rip open your back on a table bump...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

WWE just dealt another major blow to ROH and snagged Nigel McGuiness from them. In a matter of two weeks they've signed two of their biggest stars.

I'll hand it to them though... they're finally seeing that they're development territory absolutely sucks and they're bringing in GOOD wrestlers. Bout time if you ask me.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Angelina Love was released by TNA due to work visa issues.
Where's Izzy?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I bet Vince does something cool with the ROH guys like make them Somalia Pirates...they will be over huge with the fans, maybe being the future of the WWE, but then at Wrestlemania DX(the WWE NWO) will beat them and squash the hype