The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by HollywoodBomb »

OverMe wrote:What a fucking clueless cunt :roll:

Credit: PWInsider.com

Dixie Carter posted the following on her Twitter page, indirectly hinting that this was the reason why TNA Impact only did a .60 rating this week:

"Thank goodness he can only retire once...hopefully. Shawn, congrats on an amazing career!"

If they go back to the original concept of Total Non-stop Action and respecting tradition they could get out of the hole they are currently in. Thae authority figure concept is out dated and they need to push the X Divisin and wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, RVD ect,,,
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

I don't watch smackdown and raw anymore but I just watched this year's royal rumble and wrestlemania. John Cena still sucks. Why is WWE still promoting him as their main guy when his mainstream popularity hasn't taken off?

They've been pushing Cena since 2005.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

FullDJacket wrote:I don't watch smackdown and raw anymore but I just watched this year's royal rumble and wrestlemania. John Cena still sucks. Why is WWE still promoting him as their main guy when his mainstream popularity hasn't taken off?

Because they make an absolute KILLING off of that man. Never seen such a thing as when I went to a house show at the end of last year. Shirts, hats and wristbands EVERYWHERE... same goes for DX too. They're gonna keep pushing and pushing him until the well runs dry. THEN, they'll turn him heel and do it all over again for the people who hated him for years before who think it's cool to like him then.
LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:
Farewell to WrestleMania, diary-style

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/100330
Good read Yeti, second time I have read it. Saw it earlier in the week on espn.

Thanks for posting it and fuck Caustic Cunt and her spelling the Nature Boy's first name "Rick". Dumb bitch, she is the female Angry Jew.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Remember TNA starts at 7:00 central time tonight. Just reminding everyone.
At least I will be able to watch an hour of Raw uninterrupted tonight.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

it must piss off ESPN and other sports people, that Vince has said its entertainment, but still stadiums sellout every year and just as many citys want the Superbowl as Wrestlemania

still cool that in the Austin,Rock era Monday Night Football offered Vince 100 million to move Raw off Mondays...some will never get it, WWE is life
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

LynnrdVonHetfield wrote:
Subhuman Yeti wrote:
Farewell to WrestleMania, diary-style

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/100330
Good read Yeti, second time I have read it. Saw it earlier in the week on espn.

Thanks for posting it and fuck Caustic Cunt and her spelling the Nature Boy's first name "Rick". Dumb bitch, she is the female Angry Jew.
:roll:
Grow up.

Moving on...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

YYC wrote:
Monty610 wrote:Too bad about Kanyon.

"Who better than Kanyon?"

UtardRatt should be along any time now to gloat...

It will go something like this: "Too bad he couldn't have taken some of his fellow gay, retarded coworkers and his faggot fans with him. Anyone who watches this shit needs to be shot." Misspell a random word or two, and there you go.

Good, scratch another wrestler off the list, too bad we couldn't put them all in the gas chamber!

Wouldn't have heard if one of your queer wrestling fag's didn't post it in the lounge.

I might as well stick around and mess up this thread just for the taste of it now.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

You're not "messing up" shit. We all think you're a Tard.

But you are predictable...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

silent_eyes wrote:
FullDJacket wrote:I don't watch smackdown and raw anymore but I just watched this year's royal rumble and wrestlemania. John Cena still sucks. Why is WWE still promoting him as their main guy when his mainstream popularity hasn't taken off?

Because they make an absolute KILLING off of that man. Never seen such a thing as when I went to a house show at the end of last year. Shirts, hats and wristbands EVERYWHERE... same goes for DX too. They're gonna keep pushing and pushing him until the well runs dry. THEN, they'll turn him heel and do it all over again for the people who hated him for years before who think it's cool to like him then.
So it's working? He's popular? I'm just saying, his two movies flopped, his album didn't get any radio play and it's not like he's a regular on Letterman or Leno.

But the WWE keep pushing him.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

FullDJacket wrote:
silent_eyes wrote:

So it's working? He's popular? I'm just saying, his two movies flopped, his album didn't get any radio play and it's not like he's a regular on Letterman or Leno.

But the WWE keep pushing him.
I'd definitely say it's working. People do know who he is outside of the wrestling world. Even if his movies & CD flopped, they make enough money off of merch to make out like bandits. I'd honestly say his sales rival that of Hogan & Austin and their highest point.

So as long as he's making the money for them, he's gonna get pushed. It's the same reason they'll NEVER let Mysterio take his mask off again. They make too much money off of it to drop it. Gotta mention DX too. Money is the only reason they threw them back together so many times. It was amazing seeing how many of the DX glow sticks they sell at the house show I went to a few months back. $10 a pop and that crowd was FULL of them.

It's a double-edged sword. One one side... it's sad they they let the money makers run wild while the actual talented people get the shaft... and on the other... you can't really blame them for it. If I had a cash cow like that, I'd milk it for all it's worth too.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Last night was kind of terrible on both sides of the fence.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Monty610 wrote:You're not "messing up" shit. We all think you're a Tard.

But you are predictable...
Wrestling fans think I'm a tard? That's like the Brady Bunch calling me a square.....I don't think I've ever been this happy!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Lardbucket
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Lardbucket »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Last night was kind of terrible on both sides of the fence.
Yeah.
The only interesting match was the Angle/Anderson ladder match, and even that was just OK.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
doghead2009
Opening for Slaughter

Post by doghead2009 »

i'm officially done with wrestling.. fuck this shit.. I only tuned in to see Bret Hart's last run in the WWE. He's gone and so am I.. here are my final thoughts..

- Last week's RAW was pretty bad ass. Shawn Michaels retirement speech, Bret Hart and the Hart Dynasty vs. Miz/show segment. Million Dollar Man/Roddy Piper/ Ricky Steamboat /IRS, lumberjack legends match... cool shit

- HBK's retirement speech was amazing.. cool to see him thank Bret and acknowledge the shit he put Bret Hart through in the 90's. Wrestlemania 12 iron match between Hart /HBK was amazing. its a shame Hart/Michaels did not work again with each other during that time period cause they hated each other. It could have been an epic rivalry between two all time greats. It was also cool of HBK to take a shot at Flair by saying he would never go back on his word and wrestle again.. gotta respect that.. anyways HBK is one of the all time greats.. Its been a pleasure seeing him wrestle all these years.. I'll never forget him throwing Mary Jannetty thru the glass window at the barber shop..

-jack swagger as world champion is laughable.. but its cool the WWE is taking chances and selling the Money in the bank angle

- ted dibiase with the million dollar belt on RAW is fucking cool.. Thats what the kid needed to get over.. good shit. It was also cool to see his dad Million Dollar Man at the HOF ceremony saying he could make everyone jump out of their seats one last time and stating everybody has a price.. then the money fell from the ceiling.. good shit..

- TNA fucking sucks.. why the fuck is Sting a "heel" ? that doesn't make any fuckin sense. Sting being a heel has been done before in WCW in 2000 and it failed miserably. Why would they rehash that shit again?. Let sting run wild as a loner. Don't align him with Flair and Styles..

-Ric Flair on a wheelchair?? seriously?? TNA is getting shit for having old washed up wrestlers and they think its a good idea to put Flair on a wheelchair and hog up major camera time ??? You would think the goal is to make the older guys like Flair, Hogan, and Sting come across as fresh and respectable as possible in regards to their ages and iconic statuses.. but they put Flair on a wheelchair to make him look older and goofy ?? I still can't believe Flair pissed away that epic farewell the WWE gave him a few years ago.. what a shame..

- Why the fuck is Abyss getting pushed?? the whole Hogan/ WWE hall of fame ring angle is retarded. He's a fat sloppy poor man's ripoff of mankind/kane. Seriously? I do not see the point in pushing Abyss. I think Bischoff and Hogan are hoping Abyss catches on like Mankind/ Mr. Socko did in the WWE in the late 90's ... not gonna happen

- I think its pretty lame that TNA is trying to recreate the "Attitude " era with the Knock outs and all the bra and panties stuff and that wierd black dude acting like a fag on tv.. horrible

-Hogan's ego is destroying TNA. I would not be surprised if Hogan wins the TNA title sometime down the line. He said it was all about the young stars but guys like Hogan, Flair, Sting, Bischoff, and Jarrett are all involved in the major main event angles week in and week out.. what a joke..It should be all about Hardy, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, RVD, The POPE, Mr. Anderson, keep the other guys out of it.. Flair as AJ's manager is fine with occasional mic time but thats it. .. and fuck this survior series type of shit.. team hogan.. team flair crap

-ugh bubba the love sponge with the nwo wolfpac?? what a joke ..get bubba off tv.. he has no business being on camera... no surprise they rehashed the nwo wolfpac.. TNA could at least add a few wrestlers to the stable to get a rub instead they add BUBBA?? pure shit

-dixie carter is a cougar but a dumb bitch

- Hogan should stick to backstage desk segments . stay out of angles and just make big main event announcements every once in a while. put bischoff as a manger or something.. the whole " evil boss" angle has been played out as fuck..
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

that wierd black dude acting like a fag on tv.. horrible
He's not acting,he is a fag! :D
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Monday night ratings

TNA: Impact (128 minutes)
- 1.195 million viewers
- 0.7/1 HH
- 0.5/1 A18-49

WWE Raw (9pm)
- 4.301 million viewers
- 2.6/4 HH
- 1.6/4 A18-49

WWE Raw (10pm, 67 minutes)
- 4.895 million viewers
- 2.9/5 HH
- 1.8/5 A18-49

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/06/mo ... aged/47625
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

NXT was boring last night also.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Dixie how is this "war" going?

"please let up WWE, he will move to 8pm, our raitings will be lower then NXT,Superstars, and AM Raw"
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

LAglamrocker wrote:Dixie how is this "war" going?

"please let up WWE, he will move to 8pm, our raitings will be lower then NXT,Superstars, and AM Raw"
Nobody expected otherwise except the times that Hogan talked out of his ass. Eric Bischoff has been realistic about this from the start. It's gonna take time to even build up to a 2 but TNA had to try going against WWE. For a company founded by the Jarrett's to even be at this point is amazing and like it or not it is something else to watch besides WWE.
Where's Izzy?
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

Angry Jew wrote:like it or not it is something else to watch besides WWE.
That right there is all I care about. The wrestling world NEEDS another company around. Just having one major company got it in the rut it's currently in and it's never been able to recover.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

the current TNA is better then nothing, nope

TNA = nothing

every rating is the same zero point something..Spike wont put up with that much longer

then if Paul Heyman, the talented people get together, put something unique together again, not sign every WWE castoff and WCW guy that lost his flavor 10 years ago, then a 2nd company would be good
Leppardmania

Post by Leppardmania »

I know alot of people want to bury TNA around here right now.......but Rome wasn't built in a day either, my friends. Its gonna take some time for TNA to truly establish themselves.

Obviously alot of what they are doing right now is hit or miss, and they only have 2 hours a week to establish storylines, characters, etc. The WWE has 4 hours of (6 if you count Superstars and NXT) programming to work with.

Being a Hogan-nutswinger, I am rooting for TNA. Then again I liked TNA even before Hogan was on board.

RambOWNED!!!
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

LAglamrocker wrote:the current TNA is better then nothing, nope

TNA = nothing

every rating is the same zero point something..Spike wont put up with that much longer

then if Paul Heyman, the talented people get together, put something unique together again, not sign every WWE castoff and WCW guy that lost his flavor 10 years ago, then a 2nd company would be good
TNA starts an hour before RAW right? I think it's a good strategy to try to lure a few RAW fans over by exposing them to TNA. And after a couple of months move TNA back to the old slot(thursdays?) hoping that a some of the raw fans will watch both.

IMO TNA is a bad product right now so I won't bother watching.
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

ok. There's no doubt in my mind, this HAS to be a sludger... the question is, which one of you did it?

http://www.watchersweb.com/submissions/ ... 776872.wmv
or if that don't work
http://www.watchersweb.com/sub_preview. ... 1270776872
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

Yut343 wrote:Why did Hogan, Flair, Bishoff and a whole hell of a lot of others jump ship to TNA anyways?
Lighter work schedule, less travel, get to be on TV to feed their egos.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Jeff Hardy recently posted the following on his Twitter account after meeting reality TV star Dog The Bounty Hunter:

"Dog tha Bounty Hunter is a AssHole!!!he&his posse just treated me & Shannon like shit!I thought him&beth were cool...oh well"
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

:lol:
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

Dog was probably just bummed out that Hardy's trial was already scheduled.
No bounty for bringing Hardy in.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

in 3 years when Hardy gets out, TNA is no more

he and Nails should come back as the Ex Cons