Mayweather vs. Mosley on May 1st- Who Will Win?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Mayweather vs. Mosley on May 1st- Who Will Win?

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Mayweather- win- KO 5
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Re: Mayweather vs. Mosley on May 1st- Who Will Win?

Post by BozoMcMetal »

Mayweather Unanimous Decision
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

I cant see Mayweather knocking out Moseley,
he can only win by decision in my opinion.

I can actually see Moseley winning.
Floyd had troubles with DLH, and Moseley
will pose the same problems, but with
slightly quicker hands.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

I really want Mosley to win. I have seen him knock out these loud-mouthed fucks before. Mayweather is a boring fighter and he mostly wins by decision. I'm hoping that Mosley knocks him out. That fucker hits HARD.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

I don't know what to make of this fight.

The "experts" will tell you Mayweather should win, while giving lip service to Mosley because their job is to sell it and "Mayweather will destroy him" is very Lou Holtzish and isn't good for PPV.

The reasons Mosley is the favorite in my mind are simple:

1. Natural weight. Mosley's naturally a bigger guy.

2. Activity. Sure, Shane Mosley is older. A few years, in fact. But let's remember, Mayweather is also at the age where his skills can abandon him overnight. Mosley has remained active, whereas Mayweather's been doing the retirement dance, which means his mind has half quit.

3. Civility and focus. Mosley's never been a mega star. He's a fighter, end of story. Mayweather is a celebrity, with a lot of things going on outside of boxing. Mayweather the past few years has looked an awful lot like Rocky in Rocky 3, before the first Clubber Lang match. I think Manny Pacquiao was his Clubber, only Mayweather's handlers were smart enough to not get prided into it.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Balboa in the 2nd.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

bigbuttskinner wrote:Balboa in the 2nd.
Rocky lost to Lang in round 2, then beat him in round 3.

LOL
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I take back my earlier prediction. Mayweather by unanimous decision. He won't destroy Mosley but he will win.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Leppardmania
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Leppardmania »

bigbuttskinner wrote:Balboa in the 2nd.
I'll take Balboa is the 6th....it will take him at least 5 rounds to catch that little rabbit with a solid left meathook to the skull. Once he does, its all over!!!

RambOWNED!!!
Big In Malaysia
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Big In Malaysia »

Shane is in my top 5 favorites of all time, but he has almost no shot tonight. His prime passed 7 years ago, imo.

Mayweather in a unanimous decision.
Mateo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Mateo »

Mayweather even though I wish he'd get knocked the fuck out.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

fuck. mosley ran out of gas.

looked like he was gonna lay floyd down in the second round.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Damn, I was rooting for Mosley but he let me down. Mayweather dominated him the whole fight. Mosley could not keep up. Mayweather's left jabs were lightning fast, and when Mosley got a rare shot in Mayweather would just counter it, and got all kinds of hits on Mosley. Mosley basically just tried to dodge the shots and would start holding every chance he got. I have to say I gained some respect for Mayweather. He definately brought it.

The opening fights were really good too. The first one was a KO in the first round, and the final opening fight between 19 y.o. Alvarez and an older Jose Miguel Coto the lesser known Cotto brother ended in a victory for Alvarez after the fight was stopped in the 9th round.

The LMAO moment was Chris Brown singing the National Anthem. There were a lot of famous ppl in attendance too.
Cyber Spirit

Post by Cyber Spirit »

Mayweather is brilliant.

Mosley definately seemed to be
fatigued after his attack in the 2nd round.
I guess that had alot to do with Mayweathers'
brilliant boxing from the 3rd round on.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

yeah, i forgot aboot chris brown.

holy fuck that was awful.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Mosley owned him during the second round. He should have started the third will full guns blazing, but he got up and acted like it was sparring practice. And Mosley's trainer with that crocheted cap on was useless. The trainer talked to Mosley like he was his 8 year old son. I would have told Mosley to get in there and tear Mayweather's jaw away from his skull.
Out Of The Cellar
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Out Of The Cellar »

Now that it's settled, I'm rooting for a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather bout.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

thejuggernaut wrote: whereas Mayweather's been doing the retirement dance, which means his mind has half quit.
I dunno... I always figured that was nothing more than a showmanship to run up the $$$ on future fights.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

demolition23 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote: whereas Mayweather's been doing the retirement dance, which means his mind has half quit.
I dunno... I always figured that was nothing more than a showmanship to run up the $$$ on future fights.
Of course.

However, it still takes his focus away.

Having said that, did Mosley ever shit the bed.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Out Of The Cellar wrote:Now that it's settled, I'm rooting for a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather bout.

It'll be the biggest welterweight fight since Chavez vs De La Hoya in 1996. Pacquiao by TKO
Cyber Spirit

Post by Cyber Spirit »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Out Of The Cellar wrote:Now that it's settled, I'm rooting for a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather bout.

It'll be the biggest welterweight fight since Chavez vs De La Hoya in 1996. Pacquiao by TKO
It will be one of the biggest fights of all time.
Will it happen though?.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Cyber Spirit wrote:
Out Of The Cellar wrote:Now that it's settled, I'm rooting for a Pacquioa vs. Mayweather bout.

It will be one of the biggest fights of all time.
Will it happen though?.
Oh for sure. Pacquiao has always taken the business as seriously as the boxing. There is no way he'll turn down a $35 million purse. It's going to be a great fight because even though I think Manny will win, I think both he and Mayweather are not sure of the outcome. They are both afraid of each other. That element is common to all the greatest bouts of all time.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: It'll be the biggest welterweight fight since Chavez vs De La Hoya in 1996. Pacquiao by TKO[/size]

Oh for sure. Pacquiao has always taken the business as seriously as the boxing. There is no way he'll turn down a $35 million purse. It's going to be a great fight because even though I think Manny will win, I think both he and Mayweather are not sure of the outcome. They are both afraid of each other. That element is common to all the greatest bouts of all time.

LOL at Manny will win. Manny is not going to win shit. It will be a repeat of the Mayweather/Marquez fight. The only way Manny wins is if they tie Mayweather's hands behind his back.

You talk about "business". If he was all about business he would have agreed to the drug testing like Mosley did. Many people are saying that Pacquiao is afraid to fight Mayweather. Even some of his sparring partners have said this. If he is so fuckin great, why doesn't he agree to the test? What does he have to hide? Today Pacquiao said that he doesn't want to test because it would take too much out of his body and it wouldn't be fair because Mayweather is so fuckin big. BULLSHIT. Fact of the matter is that Mayweather is the most skilled fighter of this generation. He is the Michael Jordan of the sport. Manny Pacquiao is Vince Carter.

Mayweather = Pound for Pound the greatest in the sport

Pacquiao= hype

People who really know about boxing would agree with me.
Cyber Spirit

Post by Cyber Spirit »

nycyankee wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: It'll be the biggest welterweight fight since Chavez vs De La Hoya in 1996. Pacquiao by TKO[/size]

LOL at Manny will win. Manny is not going to win shit. It will be a repeat of the Mayweather/Marquez fight. The only way Manny wins is if they tie Mayweather's hands behind his back.

You talk about "business". If he was all about business he would have agreed to the drug testing like Mosley did. Many people are saying that Pacquiao is afraid to fight Mayweather. Even some of his sparring partners have said this. If he is so fuckin great, why doesn't he agree to the test? What does he have to hide? Today Pacquiao said that he doesn't want to test because it would take too much out of his body and it wouldn't be fair because Mayweather is so fuckin big. BULLSHIT. Fact of the matter is that Mayweather is the most skilled fighter of this generation. He is the Michael Jordan of the sport. Manny Pacquiao is Vince Carter.

Mayweather = Pound for Pound the greatest in the sport

Pacquiao= hype

I agree with alot of what you said.Mayweather would
win in my opinion but there is no way that Pacquiao is
simply hype
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

nycyankee wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you say, Bert Sugar. I have a feeling when Manny knocks out Mayweather, you'll be missing from sludge for a few days.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

nycyankee wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you say, Bert Sugar. I have a feeling when Manny knocks out Mayweather, you'll be missing from sludge for a few days.

:lol:

I'll be here.