Danica Patrick

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Danica Patrick

Post by ParaDime77 »

Whiny cunt. Just sayin.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Danica Patrick

Post by OverMe »

Whatd she say now?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Oh, she's a bitch, but there isn't a male on sludge that wouldn't hit it........
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Tymaster wrote:Oh, she's a bitch, but there isn't a male on sludge that wouldn't hit it........
Indeed, I would wait in line to hit. This whole Nascar deal isn't working out that well, already has the car in the fence 10 laps into today's Nationwide race.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

ParaDime77 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Oh, she's a bitch, but there isn't a male on sludge that wouldn't hit it........
Indeed, I would wait in line to hit. This whole Nascar deal isn't working out that well, already has the car in the fence 10 laps into today's Nationwide race.
If she wasn't smoking hot, she wouldn't be in NASCAR or open wheel, or anything. In fact, I'd take it a step further and say that if it weren't for Letterman and Rahal taking a chance on her b/c they saw marketability in her hotness; no one would even know who she is.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

There is only one pole she belongs on.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Women can't drive.
ImageImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Her hotness is way overrated. She's only hot relative to her profession.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

tin00can wrote:Her hotness is way overrated. She's only hot relative to her profession.
Yup. Nothing special at all. I remember hearing plenty about how hot she was before I ever saw her and I wasn't impressed.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

JakeYonkel wrote:
tin00can wrote:Her hotness is way overrated. She's only hot relative to her profession.
Yup. Nothing special at all. I remember hearing plenty about how hot she was before I ever saw her and I wasn't impressed.
Are you two saying you'd turn her down? C'mon...................
Fast_Eddie_Schenker
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Fast_Eddie_Schenker »

Danica Patrick is a slightly above average farmgirl. there is no 'hotness' there. I respect Danica for the fact that she has the courage to do what all of the weekend warriors would never have the sack to do...drive around the track at 200 miles an hour wheel-to-whell with other drivers. That is an impressive skill set. However, she is not a world class racer. She's a decent racer and a decent looker...but she's become a marketing product that many people are trying to make money on.

I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice gal who's trying her best at her chosen profession. She bitchy and whiney sometimes, but I forgive her for that. I'm not a fan, but I would applaud her if she ever put it all together and dominated an INDY race.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Fast_Eddie_Schenker wrote:I'm not a fan, but I would applaud her if she ever put it all together and dominated an INDY race.
It's never going to happen. She's just not that good. She had the benefit of top-notch equipment and a significant weight advantage over the other drivers and has managed to only win one race, which she won because a rain delay caused the leaders to run out of fuel.

Now she's trying NASCAR, and it's obvious she has no business being out there. She's not able to control the car. She hasn't finished better than 30th. If she was a guy she wouldn't even be out there, but everyone is putting up with her because of the marketing opportunities..
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Tymaster wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:
Are you two saying you'd turn her down? C'mon...................

Not saying that. Just saying that she isn't really all that hot.
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

She's been deeply mediocre in everything she's ever competed in, going right back to Formula Ford in the 1990s. The race at Motegi a couple of years ago was the first car race she had ever won. Her time will be up soon though, one of her major marketing points was that she was a lone woman taking on men at motorsport. Now she's only the third best female driver in Indycar.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Would I turn her down? No way. She's thin and has a pulse. But I just don't think she's anything special.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Danica Patrick is the Anna Kournikova of auto racing.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

nycyankee wrote:Danica Patrick is the Anna Kournikova of auto racing.
No. Anna Kournikova could play and won some titles. And she's about 1000 times hotter than Danica. Danica has no business being on a NASCAR track.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
No. Anna Kournikova could play and won some titles. And she's about 1000 times hotter than Danica. Danica has no business being on a Race track.
Fixed
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Anna Kournikova could play and won some titles.
Anna Kournikova never won a title in singles.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:Anna Kournikova could play and won some titles.
Anna Kournikova never won a title in singles.

Yes, but she still won titles in doubles. And when she played singles matches she won more than she lost.

But who cares how much she won, she spent most of her time bouncing around in skimpy clothes giving everyone a bunch of T&A shots. The day put Danica naked in a car with clear panels then I'll care about her racing too.
VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VinnieKulick »

Fast_Eddie_Schenker wrote: I respect Danica for the fact that she has the courage to do what all of the weekend warriors would never have the sack to do...drive around the track at 200 miles an hour
Except all the other racers are going 210.

I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice gal who's trying her best at her chosen profession. She bitchy and whiney sometimes, but I forgive her for that. I'm not a fan, but I would applaud her if she ever put it all together and dominated an INDY race.
She's a whining cunt. Somebody cut her off, and it's all "He couldn't win so he should move over" Her car isnt running how she wants and its "this is the worst running car I've ever driven". Nothing is this bitches fault in her eyes.

If somebody said "hey, look at this girl, would you pay her to model underwear" you'd probably say "FUCK NO".
She's the living example of "in a world full of blind people a one eyed man is king".
ImageImage
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

Anna
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Fast_Eddie_Schenker wrote:I respect Danica for the fact that she has the courage to do what all of the weekend warriors would never have the sack to do...drive around the track at 200 miles an hour wheel-to-whell with other drivers.
I disagree a bit. Racing drivers start at a very young age and work their way up. They start slow, and move up to greater power and speed. And getting there isn't cheap. Maybe some of the weekend warriors could have gotten there, and would of had the balls if they had the chance. We just don't know. I'm sure Danica got a few favours along the way for being an oddity in racing circles.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

MickeyG wrote:I disagree a bit. Racing drivers start at a very young age and work their way up. They start slow, and move up to greater power and speed. And getting there isn't cheap. Maybe some of the weekend warriors could have gotten there, and would of had the balls if they had the chance. We just don't know. I'm sure Danica sucked a few dicks and provided other sexual favors along the way.
Agreed
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

20th place yesterday. what a fantastic driver.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

I just laughed out loud and thought of this thread. I was watching ESPN and there was a NASCAR promo with Danica. She say's "some people like to talk, I prefer to drive!" Of course, the promo showed more shots of her face, buttocks, and body, than any racing. Yeah Danica, you're in NASCAR for your racing abilities. :roll:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

There are drivers who are winning Nationwide races and competing for the Nationwide championship that also race some Sprint cup races and are lucky to finish better than 20th.

So when a driver is racing Nationwide and finishing mostly 30th or worse and is lucky to finish 20th, what does that say about how they would do in Sprint? Yeah, it says they would be lucky to even qualify for a race. If she didn't flash some T&A she would not even have had a chance to get a ride. She can't even qualify for the races, she has to use provisionals.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Tymaster wrote: Are you two saying you'd turn her down? C'mon...................
Not only would I turn her down, I'd punch the annoying whorebag right in her babymaker.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Cunt reminds me of Rachel Ray, and that's not a good thing.