NFC North 2010 final standings.

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NFC North 2010 final standings.

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut wrote: He's the ultimate example of squandered ability. He could have been the best ever, but his lack of intelligence rendered him merely one of the best of his era.[/color][/size]
Why are you calling me Indy?

And why are you forcing me to defend a douchebag like Brett Farve?

He has a super bowl ring, tons of records, and a long and distinguished career. Even with his impressive list of brain farts, he's still one of the "best ever."

And the "ultimate example of squandered ability?" Holy shit, what a big purple drama queen you become whenever someone brings up Farve. Regardless of how many mistakes he's made, he's going to the hall of fame and so would anybody with his numbers. I don't think too many people would agree with you on this one.

Ever heard of Len Bias? That's the "ultimate example of squandered ability."
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote: He's the ultimate example of squandered ability. He could have been the best ever, but his lack of intelligence rendered him merely one of the best of his era.[/color][/size]

He has a super bowl ring, tons of records, and a long and distinguished career. Even with his impressive list of brain farts, he's still one of the "best ever."

And the "ultimate example of squandered ability?" Holy shit, what a big purple drama queen you become whenever someone brings up Farve. Regardless of how many mistakes he's made, he's going to the hall of fame and so would anybody with his numbers. I don't think too many people would agree with you on this one.

Settle down, Indy. Len Bias didn't play a fucking game in the pros.

In fact, he never had a practice. Nobody knows how much ability he had to squander.

Nice fucking comparison though, moron.

What we know about Favre is he is the most physically gifted QB ever, but his laziness and refusal to be a team guy has hampered his ability to maximize his gifts.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

In fact, he never had a practice. Nobody knows how much ability he had to squander.

What we know about Favre is he is the most physically gifted QB ever, but his laziness and refusal to be a team guy has hampered his ability to maximize his gifts.
:roll:

Wow Indy.

You are such a bitch when it comes to Brett Farve, it's really hilarious.

If only he hadn't been so lazy he might not have squandered his ability.

"He is the only player to win the AP Most Valuable Player three consecutive times (1995–97).[4] He has led teams to eight division championships (1995, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, and 2009), five NFC Championship Games (1995, 1996, 1997, 2007, and 2009), winning two (1996 and 1997), and two Super Bowl appearances, winning one (Super Bowl XXXI).

He holds many NFL records including: most career touchdown passes, most career passing yards, most career pass completions, most career pass attempts, most career interceptions thrown, most consecutive starts, and most career victories as a starting quarterback.[5][6]"
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

:roll:
Oh fuck, the Moggio eyes of doom !!!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:Image
LOL

Nice

I presume you've seen "the thread"
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

I don't usually bump, but if anybody wants to change or add anything.......
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Jay Cutler will be sacked 88 times or more this year. Chris Williams sucks. The Bears defensive acquisitions will make zero impact.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Fucking Brett Favre sucks...period. He's also a piece of shit and always has been. See Exhibit A right at the start of his career:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ing-favre/

Division Predictions:
Green Bay 10-6
Bears 9-7
Minny 9-7
Detroit 6-10

I'd love to put my Bears higher but really...that fucking line sucks.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The bears winning 9 games? hahahahaha.