An all time great meltdown

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

An all time great meltdown

Post by thejuggernaut »

Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: An all time great meltdown

Post by Tymaster »

Reminds me again why I don't listen to sports radio. "I showed up to play, I got my whole section cheering." You came to play? Play in the stands? Play what?
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'll always go with this and.

And ump...the great Earl Weaver DID make the Hall of Fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Tymaster wrote:Reminds me again why I don't listen to sports radio. "I showed up to play, I got my whole section cheering." You came to play? Play in the stands? Play what?
He's one of those "we played well" type of idiots like poizond13, monsters_of_rock etc.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Reminds me again why I don't listen to sports radio. "I showed up to play, I got my whole section cheering." You came to play? Play in the stands? Play what?
He's one of those "we played well" type of idiots like poizond13, monsters_of_rock etc.
Never understood the "we" concept. There is no "we" to your favorite NBA/NFL/MLB team. They are bunch of millionaire jocks who would not talk to you if you saved their lives.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
quiksand_tumbleweed
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by quiksand_tumbleweed »

Crazy Levi wrote:I'll always go with this and.

I never saw that before, That's was fucking cool to watch & listen to. Kinda like a fly on the wall of what these guys actually say and do during these spats. Weaver was badass. And the ump was cool too! Thanks for that clip.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

quiksand_tumbleweed wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:I'll always go with this and.

I never saw that before, That's was fucking cool to watch & listen to. Kinda like a fly on the wall of what these guys actually say and do during these spats. Weaver was badass. And the ump was cool too! Thanks for that clip.
"You're here for one goddamn specific reason!!!"

"Yeah, what's that Earl?"

"JUST TO FUCK US!!!!!"

:lol: