BROCK LESNAR UFC/MMA

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: BROCK LESNAR UFC/MMA

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Greeeeat. Now, fake=ass wrestling soap opera stortylines are spilling over into the UFC. If it truly happens, I'm out.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:Greeeeat. Now, fake=ass wrestling soap opera stortylines are spilling over into the UFC. If it truly happens, I'm out.
Fake? I'd like to see any of you Jabronis tell Brock Lesnar to his face that Pro Wrestling is fake and see what the outcome is.

Dana and Brock have been feuding and if Brock doesn't get what he wants I can see him doing this one time match at Mania for a huge amount of money.
Where's Izzy?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Rumors are flying that the "confrontation" between Brock & Taker is about Brock facing Taker at next years Wrestlemania.......wonder if they would do such co-promotion thing between UFC & WWE for it and have the match be MMA style although we know Taker would win cuz of his streak!!
Dana would never give the go ahead to this.
He doesnt need it. After last night's fight, it's safe to say UFC is big.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Angry Jew wrote:
John Simon Ritchie wrote:Greeeeat. Now, fake=ass wrestling soap opera stortylines are spilling over into the UFC. If it truly happens, I'm out.
Fake? I'd like to see any of you Jabronis tell Brock Lesnar to his face that Pro Wrestling is fake and see what the outcome is

Dana and Brock have been feuding and if Brock doesn't get what he wants I can see him doing this one time match at Mania for a huge amount of money.
This would happen-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
MotorVenom
Forming a Band

Post by MotorVenom »

This.

Great night of fights though, Cain was awesome and Diego surprised me, thought that was great. Tito is (and has been for awhile) done, Joe Rogan's man crush on Jake Shields was a bit uneasy to listen to after awhile but I still think Joe is great.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

:lol:
Look at all these sad old wrestling fans, the undertaker should get back to poppin pain killers and cranking. I would laugh my ass off if Brock went back to steriod soap-oprea now that he got rolled.

Brock looked like he did improve his standup a bit, but he is way to wild. Now we can look forward JDS cain, shane carwin in the mix, and Brock on a road to redemption.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Out Of The Cellar
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Out Of The Cellar »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Out Of The Cellar wrote:Brock defeated himself. Clearly, he came out with no gameplan. Fuck him.
He had a gameplan but Cain stuffed it.
What game plan?

Less than five seconds into the fight, he comes barraging Cain. His attempts at striking with the knee were great to watch but weren't that effective.

Less than one minute into the fight, he almost depletes all of his energy and is only praying Cain won't rape his ass on national television (which Cain happily did).

People say that Brock still has a lot to learn, well, after this fight he'll be learning that growing a beard ain't enough to toughen up his chin. Cain exposed Brock's weakness. He isn't that tough when he's under pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszQHL0RnzM
And what the fuck was happening at 2:26?

Still, a rematch will be much approved. 8)
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Out Of The Cellar wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:
Out Of The Cellar wrote:Brock defeated himself. Clearly, he came out with no gameplan. Fuck him.
He had a gameplan but Cain stuffed it.
What game plan?

Less than five seconds into the fight, he comes barraging Cain. His attempts at striking with the knee were great to watch but weren't that effective.

Less than one minute into the fight, he almost depletes all of his energy and is only praying Cain won't rape his ass on national television (which Cain happily did).

People say that Brock still has a lot to learn, well, after this fight he'll be learning that growing a beard ain't enough to toughen up his chin. Cain exposed Brock's weakness. He isn't that tough when he's under pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszQHL0RnzM
And what the fuck was happening at 2:26?

Still, a rematch will be much approved. 8)
You pretty much explained his gameplan, like he has done in all his fights. He comes flying in, gets the guy on the ground, and either smothers opponent (Carwin), or knocks the shit out of them (Mir). That's not a gameplan? What are you smoking? The only difference is Cain escaped them, and after 2 or 3 times of his "gameplan" that didnt work, Lesnar was gassed. Your response is a piece of shit, but thinks for putting up the youtube link. I wanted to watch again badly.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Angry Jew wrote:
Fake? I'd like to see any of you Jabronis tell Brock Lesnar to his face that Pro Wrestling is fake and see what the outcome is.

*Yawn*

Psst...it's fake.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
BD888
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BD888 »

Randy Couture might just step up again.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Angry Jew wrote:Brock rules and is the only reason I care about the UFC. It's great to go to Wild Wings and watch his fights as a lot of the UFC purists get upset and mad when he wins. Are they upset that a "fake Pro Wrestler" is taking over UFC or do they just not know how great of an athlete this guy is?
You enjoy the fight btw?
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Angry Jew wrote:

:roll:

You're an idiot.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by znuff_fan »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
BozoMcMetal wrote:Looks like the Undertaker has some kind of beef with Brock, don't know what that's all about...

About 44 seconds in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew ... r_embedded
Pretty sure my boy Taker would whoop Brock's ass!! Wonder what the issue is? That was a good question, had MMA been what it is today back 20 years ago, would Taker have been in it.....duhhhh! Followed Taker since his Mean Mark days, he is a freak!

Gonna add the Big Evil face above this and Deadman Inc below it!!
Wow, watched the clip. I thought it was just a wrestling work, but they guys really had a look at each other like there was some real hatred boiling. Wow.