Goddell

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Goddell

Post by Thrash Gordon »

Does anyone else find it odd that Goddell just happened to let this all happen the day before media day?

Seems like he knew exactly what he was doing to me. I don't know how he can claim to be an arbitrator of justice when he shows such bias. He either thought this out in advance, and should have to explain what his motivation was, or, he didn't, he's an even bigger moron than I thought, and should be held as accountable as he's holding the players.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Goddell

Post by poizond13 »

I admit, it is strange for the commissioner to disclose something like this. Even though I can't stand Ben, it's pretty unprofessional for Gooddell to disclose that kind of info. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if he mentioned these things to King "off the record" only to have King turn around and report it anyway. Peter King has proven himself to be a snake and a distrust worthy source of "news." He's the worst kind of rumor monger and pundit that you'll find.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Goddell

Post by Thrash Gordon »

If I was a player, on any team, I'd be pretty pissed about this. I would expect a certain level of confidentiality, which he just violated. I would use the NFLPA to express that while he has been holding us to a higher standard, what standard is he meeting? Shouldn't the players who's privacy was violated (some 2 dozen innocent Steelers) have some recourse?