The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Captain Morgan »

BozoMcMetal wrote:
Dawg5man wrote:Orton's viper gimmick is one of the silliest ones ever..

I cringe whenever he gets all snakey whenever punk comes near..

I cringe at a lot of things, but that one really sticks out..

It seems like the Rock doesn't have the pop he used to have..

He's talking shit to Cena..when everyone in the crowd has on those goofy-ass purple shirts..

I don't know why Orton is so over with the crowd...he's extremely boring on the mic and not much better in-ring. He was better as a heel, but that's still not saying much. Never liked him. Punk should go over him at Mania.
I'm hoping Punk does go over him. I think Orton needs to play the psychotic guy who destroys everything/everyone in his way (and NOT with a punt kick to the head). Something like what Triple H used to be years ago, but with a darker edge.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Captain Morgan wrote:
Shinerrox wrote:I really wish the E would give Evan Bourne a chance... The dude can obvisiously wrestle but always seems to be relegated to squash matches... Also did Ted Dibiase piss off back stage? As far as wrestlemania goes, im looking forward to Sheamus/Daniel Bryan match and the Edge match..
He'd be a great contender for a revived Cruiserweight belt.
I'd like to see him in a program with Justin Gabriel at some point. The two of them would make a hell of a high-flying tag team.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Space Bear wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
Shinerrox wrote:I really wish the E would give Evan Bourne a chance... The dude can obvisiously wrestle but always seems to be relegated to squash matches... Also did Ted Dibiase piss off back stage? As far as wrestlemania goes, im looking forward to Sheamus/Daniel Bryan match and the Edge match..
He'd be a great contender for a revived Cruiserweight belt.
I'd like to see him in a program with Justin Gabriel at some point. The two of them would make a hell of a high-flying tag team.
Air Bourne would have been a great team name, if it wasn't already his finisher.
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Justin Gabriel, Morrison, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, the arival of Sin Cara and even tired old Rey Rey... The E does have the makings of a decient cruiserweight division, IF they approached it similar to the X-division in TnA. Not so much about weight limits as the style of wrestling.
KneelandBobDylan

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

SPOILER.....there was a title change at the WWE tv tapings this past evening.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I've been saying for a long time how stupid looking Orton's half snake/half man routine looks dumber than shit hell Santino's cobra routine is at least supposed to be look like a joke.
The biggest problem for me is all the shit you hear about Orton behind the scenes that makes it easy for me to want to hate him granted it's been awhile since you've heard any thing bad about him he just makes a natural heel to me throw in his going awol while in the military and getting kicked out of the sevice and taday perfect heel.
Nothing screams boo me like being disrespectfull towards the military.
This shit writes itself I don't know why they won't go down that road some people are just meant to be heels I don't remember his dad ever being a babyface.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

Today's the tenth anniversary of WCW being sold to Vince McMahon. Strange to think it's been that long.

Raw is in Chicago next week, so you can guess what hometown heroes they're announcing for the hall of fame.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

D'LO Brown and One Man Gang?

what a day, F.U WCW, WWF WINS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPIaWhtN ... re=related
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Garbageman wrote:Today's the tenth anniversary of WCW being sold to Vince McMahon. Strange to think it's been that long.

Raw is in Chicago next week, so you can guess what hometown heroes they're announcing for the hall of fame.
And fitting since they got started in Georgia Championship Wrestling.

Guess that 4 Horsemen reunion isn't happening. And it's a fucking crime if Michael Hayes/The Fabulous Freebirds don't get in and Abdulah does...
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I'll be at the sold out raw this Monday. Should be a hell of a show. I haven't been to a wrestling event in years, but I couldn't pass this one up. Rock+Undertaker+Triple H all in the same building, you can't beat that. It'll be like 1999 all over again. Once these guys retire, I'll no longer have any reason to watch the WWE again.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

poizond13 wrote:Once a ring rat, always a ring rat.
Rock+Undertaker+Triple H all in the same building.

Taking on all 3?
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

poizond13 wrote:I'll be at the sold out raw this Monday. Should be a hell of a show. I haven't been to a wrestling event in years, but I couldn't pass this one up. Rock+Undertaker+Triple H all in the same building, you can't beat that. It'll be like 1999 all over again. Once these guys retire, I'll no longer have any reason to watch the WWE again.
It'll also be the first time in your life you've attended at event that was truely "sold-out" and "Jam-packed". Not "papered" and "half-full" as you're used to...
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Artemis2085 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I'll be at the sold out raw this Monday. Should be a hell of a show. I haven't been to a wrestling event in years, but I couldn't pass this one up. Rock+Undertaker+Triple H all in the same building, you can't beat that. It'll be like 1999 all over again. Once these guys retire, I'll no longer have any reason to watch the WWE again.
It'll also be the first time in your life you've attended at event that was truely "sold-out" and "Jam-packed". Not "papered" and "half-full" as you're used to...
If you were at this event, would you blurt out 'I LOVE YOU JOHN" while looking in the eyes of John Cena? :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

poizond13 wrote:
If you were at this event, would you blurt out 'I LOVE YOU JOHN" while looking in the eyes of John Cena? :lol:
No. Nor would I have a picture of me sitting in his goddamn lap either...
Professional Hater
Dawg5man
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Dawg5man »

poizond13 wrote:

Why does Bert have his shirt off in that sig...

The dude is not big..

He looks like he might work out once a week..

..He probably works out with bands and shit and no real iron..
He looks like the type of dude who stays in the Ol- people rehab section of the gym and reps out some upright seated bench reps at 120lbs..
Last edited by Dawg5man on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Four out of five voices in my head tell me to go for it..
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Raw before Wrestlemania always interview, highlight package, interview!

Rock, Cena, Undertaker, all in the building talking!

dark main event will be good

Raw starts 6:45, there doing some Smackdown first
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Hulk Hogan showed up on American Idol tonight, and didn't even plug TNA. Way to go, brother.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Space Bear wrote:Hulk Hogan showed up on American Idol tonight, and didn't even plug TNA. Way to go, brother.
:lol: Good lord.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Space Bear wrote:Hulk Hogan showed up on American Idol tonight, and didn't even plug TNA. Way to go, brother.

.....and just when ya thought American Idol couldn't get any lamer, cheesier or gayer! Will someone please kill of this disgrace to MUSIC (and I don't mean Hulk Hogan, he is just a disgrace to HUMANITY)!!!!
They might as well have had Nick Hogan out there hulkin' up. What an asshat.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Going to a WWE show tonight at the Assembly Hall in Champaign, IL. I am excited.
LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Going to a WWE show tonight at the Assembly Hall in Champaign, IL. I am excited.
Is it a Raw or Smackdown branded show?

There was a Smackdown show here in Moline a couple weekends ago, didn't go, but thought about it.

Have fun!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

For those that watch smackdown tonight when Booker T is talking close your eyes and think of Cedrick the Entertainer when he played the old barber in those Barbershop movies.
I personally like Booker T wrestling or announceing but it used to drive me crazy trying to figure out who he sounded like, I knew I had heard that voice before.
Thank god for cable replaying movies over and over till it hit me.
A guy I used to work with met him in a restaurant and said he was a real cool guy.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

LynnrdVonHetfield wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:Going to a WWE show tonight at the Assembly Hall in Champaign, IL. I am excited.
Is it a Raw or Smackdown branded show?

There was a Smackdown show here in Moline a couple weekends ago, didn't go, but thought about it.

Have fun!
Smackdown drew 2,000 people in Waco last weekend. They're coming to Austin at the Frank Erwin Center in a week or so and that show isn't doing so well. Smackdown = WCW 2011...
Professional Hater
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

eddie lee roth wrote:For those that watch smackdown tonight when Booker T is talking close your eyes and think of Cedrick the Entertainer when he played the old barber in those Barbershop movies.
I personally like Booker T wrestling or announceing but it used to drive me crazy trying to figure out who he sounded like, I knew I had heard that voice before.
Thank god for cable replaying movies over and over till it hit me.
A guy I used to work with met him in a restaurant and said he was a real cool guy.
Don't be dissing "Black Snow."
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

The Miz on Conan the other night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8InaedoeT8
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Kurt Angle got popped for DUI in good ol' Grand Forks North Dakota (represent!) Thursday night. What a dumb fuck.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Alright guys - not sure if the card will be changed Monday, but let's make predictions for the WrestleMania 27 card as it stands now.

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Del Rio takes this one. If Christian gets added to the mix, I give the match to him as it's something a lot of people have wanted for a while.

WWE Championship Match - The Miz (c) vs. John Cena
Winner: As much as I'm wanting Miz to steal the win, I think Cena will walk out of Mania with the title...that is unless The Rock gets involved somehow, giving Miz the advantage to win.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H
Winner: Undertaker goes 19-0. As compelling as a Triple H win would be here, Undertaker will walk out the winner. Will HBK get involved? We'll see...

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
Winner: Orton, although Punk deserves the win. I'm not sure how much gas this feud has left, and WrestleMania may be the conclusion.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole
Winner: Lawler with assistance from Stone Cold. A win for Lawler at WM would mean a lot to him - although a win from Cole would provide great heat for his character. With Stone Cold in the mix, I don't expect Cole to pull an upset here.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner: Rhodes. Mysterio doesn't need the win, and it seems as if he's near retirement. Time to pass the torch to Cody. I'd expect Dusty Rhodes to get in on this one.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool
Winners: Morrison, Stratus and Snooki. Not much excitement for this match, aside from the fact a "celebrity" is involved, but Morrison and Ziggler always deliver.

United States Championship Match - Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Sheamus retains the belt and continues a streak of wins, reinforcing his once-monstrous character.

Matches we are likely to see get added Monday/Sunday:

Tag Team Championship Match: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (c) vs. Kane and Big Show
Winners: Gabriel and Slater, with assistance from Ezekiel Jackson.

Intercontinental Championship Match: Wade Barrett (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Barrett, in the beginning stages of bringing prestige back to this title. He may eventually decide that he doesn't need the Corre and goes solo, breaking the Corre up. Face changes may or may not apply.

Divas Championship: Eve Torres (c) vs. ???
Winner: This one will be interesting for the simple fact there are no strong feuds going into this match. I'm thinking it will be a Six-Pack Challenge and the Bellas, Melina, Natalya and Beth Phoenix get involved. Regardless of the winner, they'll get fed to Kong upon her debut (rumored to be post-WrestleMania).
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Captain Morgan wrote:Alright guys - not sure if the card will be changed Monday, but let's make predictions for the WrestleMania 27 card as it stands now.
Winner: Del Rio takes this one. If Christian gets added to the mix, I give the match to him as it's something a lot of people have wanted for a while.
I think if Christian is added it is so he takes the fall,not Edge. I can see Christian getting a courtesy title run when he is close to hanging it up but not a win at Mania.
Where's Izzy?
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Angry Jew wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:Alright guys - not sure if the card will be changed Monday, but let's make predictions for the WrestleMania 27 card as it stands now.
I think if Christian is added it is so he takes the fall,not Edge. I can see Christian getting a courtesy title run when he is close to hanging it up but not a win at Mania.
I was almost thinking that he was going to be added for that reason. It'll be interesting if they decide to change this one up at the last minute. I'd like to think that Christian will win the Rumble next year and will get to take on a retiring Edge for the title (which I figure he'll hold again by that point.)
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

My guess for the announcement for the WWE Hall of Fame tonight? THE ROAD WARRIORS!!!(Yeah,i know "The legion of doom" but fuck that!)