The official NHL thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: The official NHL thread

Post by SkyDog112046 »

chungasrevenge wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:When Bergeron is ready there is no way Seguin can go back to the press box, even though Julien still had some criticism for the way the game went when he was on the ice. So who sits?
They should sit Thornton and move Kelly to the 4th line. I'm assuming it will be Paille because of the leadership of Thornton, but Paille has more value on the PK.

Lucic/Krecji/Horton
Marchand/Bergeron/Recchi
Ryder/Peverly/Seguin
Paille/Campbell/Kelly
I don't think they can afford to sit Thornton, for his leadership as you mentioned but also for the fact that having him around will keep Tampa from getting chippy with Sequin if they elect to use that tactic.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

cc117
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by cc117 »

What is being done to try and keep them there? We went through that here a few years ago with the Predators. Things really turned around with local ownership.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

6!!!!!!

wonder why ben eager took all those penalties?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dae1jBU9 ... ture=share

cuz that's how we roll in vancouver.

.....when those green guys can't afford to sit there.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

Kid-Wicked wrote:6!!!!!!

wonder why ben eager took all those penalties?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dae1jBU9 ... ture=share

cuz that's how we roll in vancouver.

.....when those green guys can't afford to sit there.
Dude, that was my friend Sarah. It's all over her facebook. Absolutely amazing!

6 wins away buddy. My horn might not work by the end of the playoffs
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

Ben Eager's a fucking piece of shit. I actually hope he's not suspended for what he did to Daniel. His penalties are more than welcome
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Royal Dudeness wrote:Ben Eager's a fucking piece of shit. I actually hope he's not suspended for what he did to Daniel. His penalties are more than welcome
Plus more tittays. Seriously though, those tits proved the green men are over ratted clowns
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
chungasrevenge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by chungasrevenge »

Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

chungasrevenge wrote:Image
Sadly, I was had last night. I said earlier that it was my friend Sarah who was the flasher, not true. She was at the game and joked around on facebook only to spill the beans after that it actually wasn't her. It coulda been though, she certainly has a nice set.

These tits are absolutely glorious. It's a shame they didn't belong to someone I knew, because I was strongly considering violating myself at the thought of seeing a friends tits. Long story short, the Canucks are 6 wins away from me going completely fucking apeshit and probably ending up in jail from celebrating too much.

May the ghosts 94 be put to rest once and for all!
chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

Royal Dudeness wrote:

A higher power might stand in the Canucks way:

Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

chungasrevenge wrote:
Royal Dudeness wrote:

A higher power might stand in the Canucks way:

LOL
crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by crabfan »

Tell me last night was just a nightmare San Jose! Dang, Vancouver looked sharp!
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Crab, I told you the Sharks would choke!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Royal Dudeness wrote:
Sadly, I was had last night. I said earlier that it was my friend Sarah who was the flasher, not true. She was at the game and joked around on facebook only to spill the beans after that it actually wasn't her. It coulda been though, she certainly has a nice set.

These tits are absolutely glorious. It's a shame they didn't belong to someone I knew, because I was strongly considering violating myself at the thought of seeing a friends tits. Long story short, the Canucks are 6 wins away from me going completely fucking apeshit and probably ending up in jail from celebrating too much.

if it makes you feel any better, i know the guy with his back turned to the tit-ehs.

ron harding. we were team mates.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
Royal Dudeness wrote:

if it makes you feel any better, i know the guy with his back turned to the tit-ehs.

god damn, how the hell did he swing a gig like that??
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

What a boring game last night. Low scoring is fine as long as there is a lot of action, but there really weren't very many real chances. Tampa must have caught Boston's power play malady. Neither team could get set up when they had one.
alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by alecjonsludge »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
Royal Dudeness wrote:

That dude is from my hometown in NB!! He comes back every winter with some boys to play in the World Pond Hockey Championships.
crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by crabfan »

Not dead yet! :)
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

crabfan wrote:Not dead yet! :)
Could the refs have called any more penalties on the Canucks?

If the Canucks stay out of the box, they got this
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

If the Bruins don't win this series against the Bolts, they are going to look back on today and kick themselves over and over again.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

WOLF wrote:If the Bruins don't win this series against the Bolts, they are going to look back on today and kick themselves over and over again.
Just like the last 39 years.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

WOLF wrote:If the Bruins don't win this series against the Bolts, they are going to look back on today and kick themselves over and over again.
That's what Julien gets for trying to sit on a lead for 2 periods. He kept having the Bruins skate past the blue line and then just dump it in instead of trying to create more offense. They barely even got set up on their power plays in the 2nd period. A 3 goal lead is exactly where a team can afford to take a few chances and put a lot of pressure on the opposing goalie.

I can understand trying to sit on a 3 goal lead with 5 minutes left in the 3rd, but not to start the 2nd. And after Tampa scored the second goal, where was the timeout to settle everyone down? Why was Kaberle even out there? He's fucking useless. I fucking can't stand Julien and can hardly wait until they fire his ass. Which by looks of things will be after Boston goes down in 6 games.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

It's not your coach's fault they give mult-goal MINUTES on the regular. That's twice in this series they've done that.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

NeverSurrender wrote:It's not your coach's fault they give mult-goal MINUTES on the regular. That's twice in this series they've done that.
They have these things called time outs that coaches can use to settle their team when momentum is shifting. Two goals in 90 seconds is a pretty good time to use one. Fuckhead Julien just sat there and watched his team cough up the lead.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

True, but you blame him solely. It's getting a bit ridiculous. You have to hold the players accountable for something sooner or later.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

The Lucic/Krecji/Horton line was atrocious. Kaberle was puke inducing. Marchand has disappeared. Recchi looks 43. I'd put blame on those guys before Julien.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

chungasrevenge wrote:The Lucic/Krecji/Horton line was atrocious. Kaberle was puke inducing. Marchand has disappeared. Recchi looks 43. I'd put blame on those guys before Julien.
The Bruins are an interesting contrast: Are they the team that was THIS close to being ousted by an undermanned Habs squad, and having their coach, and possibly GM ousted; OR are they the team that reeled of 9 wins in 11 games during the playoffs, putting them a heartbeat from thw Cup?

I thought the Habs were schizo sometimes....
chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

WOLF wrote:
chungasrevenge wrote:The Lucic/Krecji/Horton line was atrocious. Kaberle was puke inducing. Marchand has disappeared. Recchi looks 43. I'd put blame on those guys before Julien.
The Bruins are an interesting contrast: Are they the team that was THIS close to being ousted by an undermanned Habs squad, and having their coach, and possibly GM ousted; OR are they the team that reeled of 9 wins in 11 games during the playoffs, putting them a heartbeat from thw Cup?
Better luck solving the riddle of the Sphinx. I'm not sure the team knows the answer to that question. The fanbase sure as hell doesn't. One day the parade route is being planned and the next day people are running into traffic.