The official NHL thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Re: The official NHL thread

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

`

http://youtu.be/V8Vn35Ybr90

Here we go again. So what will the Canucks be crying about in the AM?
The refs were bad? The ice was too wet? It was to hot? The B's were playing dirty? The b's goalie was much better than their's? The B's goalie didn't take their shit and gave it right back to them? http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/consol ... &id=117467 I love Thomas
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

12-1, ouch. If Boston gets up 2-0 next game the series will pretty much be over, Rogers arena will just deflate. That being said ill be downtown Van friday and im stoked for the canucks getting back in it. I hope luongo brings his A game because they can't win it with schneider.

Tim Tomas is in fucking beast mode and somones gotta put a stop to that
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

Kid-Wicked wrote:thomas has ripped out the heart of the canucks.

so have the refs.

thomas just looks unbeatable this series.
I have never seen a goalie dominate a team like this. Unreal

Best 2 of 3 now. Our boys can do it
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

One a side note Vancouver fans piss me off, I just saw the footage from Rogers when they pulled him. Your not going to win the cup with Corey Schneider.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

KillDevilHill wrote:One a side note Vancouver fans piss me off, I just saw the footage from Rogers when they pulled him. Your not going to win the cup with Corey Schneider.
that wasn't a live feed.

but besides that, you usually cheer the backup when he goes in.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

KillDevilHill wrote:One a side note Vancouver fans piss me off, I just saw the footage from Rogers when they pulled him. Your not going to win the cup with Corey Schneider.
Corey Schneider is a very good young goalie - or at least he better be cuz I drafted him in my Keeper League last year!
chungasrevenge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by chungasrevenge »

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Kid-Wicked wrote:so have the refs.
The only thing the refs have done is saved some weasel Vancouver players from getting a beating after they did something dirty and a Bruin stood up to them while they turtled up like a bunch of pansies.

I don't think the ice was wet from the heat, it's more likely Vag-couver players' tears.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Bitch
On
Rails
Really
Only
Weaselly
Shit
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

How about Burrows turtling on Seidenberg, but was more than willing to fight the goalie.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

chungasrevenge wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

NeverSurrender wrote:How about Burrows turtling on Seidenberg, but was more than willing to fight the goalie.
or when Ehrhoff thought he was tough with Marchand but when he figured out he had a hold of McQuaid he dropped to all fours with his arms covering his head.
Textbook turtle.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

:lol:

It's all in our heads, right Nucks fans?
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

The Canucks are winning tomorrow, Boston takes the next won, and the Canucks win the holy grail at home on Wednesday

LET IT BE DONE!
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Great news Bruin's fans, the Canucks are starting Luongo in goal for game 5!
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Great news Bruin's fans, the Canucks are starting Luongo in goal for game 5!
He will be on a very short leash. Two goals max. If he gives up a soft goal he'll get yanked.
chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

Sully gets the spotlight. Boston Globe editorial:

The Bruins’ victory over the Canucks in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Monday night was marred by an ugly play against Boston forward Nathan Horton — and some ugly behavior toward Vancouver fans. The league has rightly suspended Aaron Rome for four games, ending his season. Both the Garden and loyal Bruins fans now have a responsibility to make sure that visiting fans aren’t harassed, however misplaced their loyalties might seem.

It’s one thing to rib opposing fans, but at least a few Bruins fans crossed the line. According to numerous accounts from Canucks fans, visitors were harangued, squirted with mustard, or even spit at — especially after the hit on Horton added to the tension in the stands. Nothing that happens on the ice warrants such a hostile response among fans.

It’s especially troubling to hear reports by spectators of heckling with racial overtones. Nancy Grewal of Toronto, who is Indian-Canadian, told the Globe she was repeatedly called a “terrorist’’ by a neighboring fan. She says she alerted ushers to the harassment, but the fan was not removed, forcing her to leave seats for which she paid $1,800.

Acts like these demand a vigilant response from the Garden. Tonight, the venue needs to beef up security and, if necessary, cut off alcohol sales if tensions flare. Vancouver fans should be aware of a number — (617) 624-2326 — where they can report problems at the Garden. Local fans, meanwhile, need to keep it civil; they must not tolerate behavior toward visitors that they wouldn’t abide if they were on the receiving end.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

chungasrevenge wrote:Sully gets the spotlight. Boston Globe editorial:

The Bruins’ victory over the Canucks in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Monday night was marred by an ugly play against Boston forward Nathan Horton — and some ugly behavior toward Vancouver fans. The league has rightly suspended Aaron Rome for four games, ending his season. Both the Garden and loyal Bruins fans now have a responsibility to make sure that visiting fans aren’t harassed, however misplaced their loyalties might seem.

It’s one thing to rib opposing fans, but at least a few Bruins fans crossed the line. According to numerous accounts from Canucks fans, visitors were harangued, squirted with mustard, or even spit at — especially after the hit on Horton added to the tension in the stands. Nothing that happens on the ice warrants such a hostile response among fans.

It’s especially troubling to hear reports by spectators of heckling with racial overtones. Nancy Grewal of Toronto, who is Indian-Canadian, told the Globe she was repeatedly called a “terrorist’’ by a neighboring fan. She says she alerted ushers to the harassment, but the fan was not removed, forcing her to leave seats for which she paid $1,800.

Acts like these demand a vigilant response from the Garden. Tonight, the venue needs to beef up security and, if necessary, cut off alcohol sales if tensions flare. Vancouver fans should be aware of a number — (617) 624-2326 — where they can report problems at the Garden. Local fans, meanwhile, need to keep it civil; they must not tolerate behavior toward visitors that they wouldn’t abide if they were on the receiving end.
My buddy went to game 3 and told me he was harassed non stop by the fans and treated like shit. That kind of stuff rarely if ever happens at Canucks games and I've been to a bunch. Sports are supposed to be fun entertainment. Sure, I want the Canucks to win the cup, but if someone cheers for the other team, so be it. I'm not gonna treat them like they just punched my mother.

Some people take this shit way too seriously. It's like those lowlife soccer fans. Mind you, the hateful Bruins fans probably scared the shit out of the Canucks and helps the Bruins wins.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Christ on a cracker! Between the coach, the players and fans, I can't tell who are the biggest crybabies! Every minute of the day its something else. You guys have complained about absolutley everything that is wrong with Boston and how its all their fault that the Canucks have been ass whipped except for the fact that they were out played. The Bruins carpet bombed you goalie, not once, but twice and your coach still going to go with him AGAIN! ( by the way thanks!). How about the fact that once the Canucks get a goal or two behind they roll over and die. I have never seen a pro sports team deflate faster once they get behind. They better find some heart and fast because the Bruins smell blood and they are coming out tonight to win. They want to end this here in Boston.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Christ on a cracker! Between the coach, the players and fans, I can't tell who are the biggest crybabies! Every minute of the day its something else. You guys have complained about absolutley everything that is wrong with Boston and how its all their fault that the Canucks have been ass whipped except for the fact that they were out played. The Bruins carpet bombed you goalie, not once, but twice and your coach still going to go with him AGAIN! ( by the way thanks!). How about the fact that once the Canucks get a goal or two behind they roll over and die. I have never seen a pro sports team deflate faster once they get behind. They better find some heart and fast because the Bruins smell blood and they are coming out tonight to win. They want to end this here in Boston.
wow. you sure know your hockey. you sound like the fucktards that call into sports talk radio. i think the canucks led the league in come from behind wins in the regular season.

and in the playoffs they've never been behind in a series.

to win the cup you need to overcome adversity.

bruins are a great team. i called this match up in december.

i still say canucks in 7 but if boston wins tonight i think we're fucked.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 more baby 1 fucking more and I go ape shit

Fuck all you naysayers!
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

My only problem with Vancouver tonight is playing that annoying old Trooper "Raise A Little Hell" song so damn much.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Nucks played dirty tonight. They played better, but they also played dirty.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

My girl was making fun of Lagayierre for being a faking bitch, and I think she has only watched about 5 hockey games in her life. She pointed it out.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Garbageman wrote:My only problem with Vancouver tonight is playing that annoying old Trooper "Raise A Little Hell" song so damn much.
dude. how the fuck do you know of trooper? sirius?

GREAT to see lapierre get the winner. that was easily the best game he's played for vancouver.

i'm not getting too high about a win and not too down on a loss.

this series rules. stanley cup playoffs rule.

k.w.
one.
Fast_Eddie_Schenker
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Fast_Eddie_Schenker »

To quote Trooper - 'If yout world is all screwed up, rearrange it."

I want the Canucks to win in Boston just to shove it up all the Bruins fans and the rest of the haters collective ass.

LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Great news Bruin's fans, the Canucks are starting Luongo in goal for game 5!
Indeed it was great news. :D
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Christ on a cracker! Between the coach, the players and fans, I can't tell who are the biggest crybabies! Every minute of the day its something else. You guys have complained about absolutley everything that is wrong with Boston and how its all their fault that the Canucks have been ass whipped except for the fact that they were out played. The Bruins carpet bombed you goalie, not once, but twice and your coach still going to go with him AGAIN! ( by the way thanks!). How about the fact that once the Canucks get a goal or two behind they roll over and die. I have never seen a pro sports team deflate faster once they get behind. They better find some heart and fast because the Bruins smell blood and they are coming out tonight to win. They want to end this here in Boston.
wow. you sure know your hockey. you sound like the fucktards that call into sports talk radio. i think the canucks led the league in come from behind wins in the regular season.

:lol:

Well said.

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Royal Dudeness wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 more baby 1 fucking more and I go ape shit

Fuck all you naysayers!
Fuck yeah.
Downtown was crazy. Crazier than the Olympics. Got a red hand high fiving so many people. Great atmosphere.

Still anything could happen, haven't won it yet. Think it will go to game 7 and if the Canucks win it then well god knows what downtown will be like. If they lose -riot time!

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Kid-Wicked wrote:

Oh please. I haven't watched last nights game, I've only seen the highlights on the news, but again it was a close game, and again The Canucks asre showing how classy they are. luongo's comments about the one goal they got and about Thomas is a joke. What is that saying about "people in glass houses"? They win and they are still acting llike bitches. It ain't over just yet.