LeBron James...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Re: LeBron James...

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

So.. Le Bobo... you fucking piece of shit... how did celebrating an NBA title so fucking early work out for you and the rest of those America's wang stupid cunts?
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:So.. Le Bobo... you fucking piece of shit... how did celebrating an NBA title so fucking early work out for you and the rest of those America's wang stupid cunts?
I'm laughing because I went to see the Heat vs. Thunder in Kansas City pre-season and I saw like, two other OKC fans there. EVERYONE was all decked out in Heat shit and they treated them like the home team. Fuck 'em all!
ImageImageImage
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Ouch...

Not even Cripples fans would do that at the Raples Center
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

It's amazing how much this guy unifies the planet with hatred.
It almost warms my heart.

I hope the media is merciless all summer long.
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Queen James wrote:"At the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,"
Starting the Heat Hate for next year.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

I love that the talking heads are already bringing up the idea that either LeBron or Wade could be used to trade for someone like Dwight Howard. :lol: :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

If you ask LeBron for change for a dollar he will only give you back 75c. LeBron never carries a 4th quarter.
:lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

LeBron-The ultimate loser.
I have no sympathy for his idiot.
Bassmaster1984
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Bassmaster1984 »

What a farce!! DO NOT EVER!!! talk about him and Micheal, Magic, Larry EVER AGAIN in the same sentence. Fucking Joke!!!
"You just pick a chord, go twang, and you've got music." Sid Vicious
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bassmaster1984 wrote:What a farce!! DO NOT EVER!!! talk about him and Micheal, Magic, Larry EVER AGAIN in the same sentence. Fucking Joke!!!
Instead he should be talking about the buffalo bills or other sports teams that have failed to win a championship.

LeBron has tons of money, but all that money right now will do nothing to deflect all the well earned criticism directed towards him.

Typical "wanna-be" celeb that ask to be treated like the best player, event though he's nowhere near the best player(in the league)
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I will be purchasing a Cleveland Mavaliers t-shirt when they inevitably are produced.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Report out of Miami is
LeBron James has plans to get a new tattoo.

As you already know, LeBron has a tattoo "chosen one" already.
His next ink will be the name of NBA Champ-'Nowitzki"
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Machado wrote:LeBron-The ultimate loser.
I have no sympathy for his idiot.
^This.

He is who we thought he was.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

The Governor of Ohio made the Mavs honorary Ohioans for a day. That's how much this state hates him.
http://governor.ohio.gov/LinkClick.aspx ... D&tabid=70
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Tymaster wrote:The Governor of Ohio made the Mavs honorary Ohioans for a day. That's how much this state hates him.
I dislike Lebron as much as the next guy, but the Governor? Come on. It's grown men getting paid millions to play a game. Doesn't he have better things to do?
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Redman77 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:The Governor of Ohio made the Mavs honorary Ohioans for a day. That's how much this state hates him.
I dislike Lebron as much as the next guy, but the Governor? Come on. It's grown men getting paid millions to play a game. Doesn't he have better things to do?

Well, you are correct. Thing is John Kasich is terribly unpopular, so this was really just a political ploy. We're talking approval ratings in 20s and a movement to have the guy recalled unpopular. He'll do anything to gain some fans. That's all this boils down to.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

Well here come the excuses just like last time he choked it was because
someone was banging his mom now its he girlfriend...
:roll:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-8633505

What a maroon!
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

JBL Responds To LeBobo James Blaming 'God' For Loss

By Ryan Clark | June 13, 2011

JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming 'God' For Loss
As most of you know by now, LeBron James and the Miami Heat were defeated by the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA finals last night. LeBron blamed "God" for the loss. During the post game presser, James said: "The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time."

Former WWE star JBL posted several Facebook messages last night regarding LeBron's claims. Here is what he said:

"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I don't believe God cares who won the NBA Finals.

"LeBron James brought his 'talents' to South Beach, too bad those 'talents' don't include a heart-or the ability for correct introspection. Now, after the worst final choke in history his answer is that God didn't want him to win. He tweeted 'The greater man upstairs knows when it is my time. Right now isn't the time.' At least he acknowledged that God is the greater man.

"Does this mean that God is a Maverick fan? Or that God was rooting for Dirk or Jason? Or that God was just rooting against Miami?... Thank God for your health, for your family, for the opportunity-but please don't thank God anymore for sports victories-I don't believe he is a sports fan, and I hope he is not because I hope he has bigger issues to work on.

"And, PLEASE whatever you do-don't blame him for your losses-that is just classless. Now as LeBron stated so emphatically-I'll go back to my daily life as we commoners tend to do. Which isn't so bad-and, BTW, I have as many rings as LeBron."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... -layfield/

Hit LeBobo with a barbed wire wrapped fucking chair in the back of the head for 10 minutes to hype some redundantly named PPV only assholes are going to buy -- because LeBobo that fucking piece of shit will win a championship only when it's scripted that way...
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Tymaster wrote:We're talking approval ratings in 20s and a movement to have the guy recalled unpopular.
He must be doing something right, to have the unions and Democrats so bent out of shape.

Good luck on that recall that'll never happen.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

LeBron James’ girlfriend blamed for Dallas Mavericks victory in NBA Finals: Fan’s take

By Charles Joel, Yahoo! Contributor Network 1 hour, 23 minutes ago

A rumor swirls across the world's largest sewing circles claiming that LeBron James'(notes) girlfriend may be responsible for the King's disappearance against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA finals. Apparently, the rumor emanates from a Houston radio station and suggests that LeBron's fiancee, Savannah Brinson, is having an affair with Washington Wizards forward Rashard Lewis(notes).

Then, Deadspin reported that Stephen A. Smith contributed to the rumors by saying on Mike and Mike in the Morning that he had heard "things…of a personal nature…through the grapevine" about LeBron James and that they were unrelated to the Dallas Mavericks and the NBA finals and were impacting him "profoundly."

Before we dismiss Stephen A. Smith completely, it is important to note that he broke the news that LeBron James and Chris Bosh(notes) would join Dwyane Wade(notes) on the Miami Heat a week before it ever happened. The man obviously has great sources.

Still, I think this is just another malicious virus implanted to spread throughout the blogshere and twitterverse and ultimately distress LeBron James.

Someone who remembered the negative coverage that the Gloria James/Delonte West(notes) debacle caused seized the opportunity that LeBron James' jumper was off and that he was playing more passively to fabricate some story about LeBron James' girlfriend.

I think it's extremely telling that the rumor comes from Houston, a city not to far from the Dallas Mavericks' home, and while I doubt that Stephen A.'s motivation was sinister, I believe that his source might be a Miami Heat player who is trying to explain the seemingly inexplicable.

Why would LeBron James, the most physically gifted specimen to hit the NBA since Wilt Chamberlain, become the third best player on his team when the stakes were the highest? Why would he practically give the NBA championship to the Dallas Mavericks by playing a completely different brand of basketball from the one he played against the Chicago Bulls and the Boston Celtics?

Rashard Lewis went on the same radio station that reported the alleged affair with LeBron James' girlfriend and denied the rumors unequivocally by saying: "They need to let the man play. He's trying to win a championship, and they're putting all this negative stuff out about him, messing with his head."

I believe Rashard Lewis. I'm just starting to believe that LeBron James does indeed wilt under pressure at times. He could always use his inferior teammates as a scapegoat when he played for Cleveland, but playing along side Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, it could not be more evident that LeBron James was either intimidated by the magnitude of the stage or by the Dallas Mavericks.

Notice how Erik Spoelstra's theme changed throughout the series from containing the Dallas Mavericks' offense and "the grind," to the importance of mental stability.

It might not have anything to do with his girlfriend, but I think it's safe to assume there is something plaguing LeBron James psychologically and the Miami Heat need to figure it out pronto.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-8633505

Who is really to blame? Is it... GOD? LeBobo's GIRLFRIEND? LeBobo? Pau Gasol's GIRLFRIEND? Dwayne "No Shaq = No Rings" Wade? Rikki Retardo? Pat Riley? David "Corrupt Biased Cunt Commissioner" Stern? Every Asshole in the United States named Van Gundy? EVH? That fat stupid cocksmoker from NJ? Vince the Fat Stupid Drunk? Your Mom? LeBobo's Mom?? Place your bets ASAP -- all of you fucking end of the paragraph reading doberman shit gobblers!!
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

I always wondered why Lebron was so afraid to enter the slam dunk contest. Now we know the answer. He was afraid he would not win and end up looking bad compared to Jordan etc. If he's afraid of a meaningless slam dunk contest, then you can't expect much from him in the biggest stage of them all ( Finals). He thought he could hide behind Dwane Wade and gravy train his way to a title.

He's afraid of responsibility.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LeBron shrinks again!! By the end of the series, he was almost the same height as JJ Barea. :lol:

I always knew Lebron was a choker, good to see it being confirmed in front of the whole world. I would never doubt his talent or skill level, but he doesn't have the mental ability to be one of the top players of all time. He aint even in Jordan's league, never will be.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:Who is really to blame? Is it... GOD? LeBobo's GIRLFRIEND? LeBobo? Pau Gasol's GIRLFRIEND? Dwayne "No Shaq = No Rings" Wade? Rikki Retardo? Pat Riley? David "Corrupt Biased Cunt Commissioner" Stern? Every Asshole in the United States named Van Gundy? EVH? That fat stupid cocksmoker from NJ? Vince the Fat Stupid Drunk? Your Mom? LeBobo's Mom?? Place your bets ASAP -- all of you fucking end of the paragraph reading doberman shit gobblers!!
I'm pretty sure it was Casey Anthony.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

How many dunks did Queen James have for the entire finals series?

2? 3?

Talk about non-aggressive.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

WTF wrote:I love that the talking heads are already bringing up the idea that either LeBron or Wade could be used to trade for someone like Dwight Howard. :lol: :lol:
Lebron/Howard would be a great trade for both teams, but it would never happen.
Realistically, Orlando should try to work out a trade where they can unload Hedo or Arenas w/ Howard. Maybe a deal with, say, Portland.
If they don't trade him, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he goes not to LA, but Boston (which would make the Perkins trade make sense). Boston will have plenty of cap space in 2012.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

If LeBron really wants a ring, Terell Pryor has one to sell him.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Grendel wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: Best one yet!
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

:lol: