The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Captain Morgan »

Not too surprised at those releases, though Tyson Kidd might as well join 'em.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Where's Izzy?
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

I suppose Koslov's release means the sitcom starring him and Santino is on hold.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Punk's MITB "best in the world" shirt is selling so well they're now backordered.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I am not surprised at all with those releases.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Kurt Angle beat Sting last night at the TNA PPV to win the title for the 5th time. Hate on TNA all you want but as far as mic skills and wrestling ability,Kurt is still one of the best.

-Brian Kendrick def. Austin Aries and Alex Shelly to retain the X-Division Championship.

-Tara and Ms.Tessmacher def. Sarita and Rosita to retain the Knockouts Tag Team Championship.

-Pope D’Angelo Dinero def. Devon in a Bound For Glory Series Match

-Winter def. Mickie James to become the NEW TNA Knockout Champion

-Crimson def. RVD in a Bound For Glory Series Match

-Fortune (AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) def. Immortal (Gunner, Scott Steiner, and Abyss).

-Bully Ray def. Mr Anderson

-Beer Money def. Mexican America to retain the TNA Tag Team Championship

-Kurt Angle def. Sting to become to NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

I saw Kurt on last weeks IMPACT and all I could see was a broken down shell of a man that looks like he's 10 years away from being in a wheelchair. Sad sight.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ParaDime77 wrote:I saw Kurt on last weeks IMPACT and all I could see was a broken down shell of a man that looks like he's 10 years away from being in a wheelchair. Sad sight.
You must not have seen some of his great matches over the last year with Jarrett and Anderson then.
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Angry Jew wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:I saw Kurt on last weeks IMPACT and all I could see was a broken down shell of a man that looks like he's 10 years away from being in a wheelchair. Sad sight.
You must not have seen some of his great matches over the last year with Jarrett and Anderson then.
I'm talking the atrophied arms and the blank look in his eyes, pawtna.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
drunklikeme
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by drunklikeme »

Punk was pretty awsome tonight.
Leppardmania
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Leppardmania »

drunklikeme wrote:Punk was pretty awsome tonight.
The final segment w/Punk & Cena was very entertaining. The rest of the show pretty much blew chunks.

RambOWNED!!!
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

So, HHH is going to be the ref in the main event??? He just couldnt be out of the spotlight/main event could he?
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

So, HHH is going to be the ref in the main event???
He just couldnt be out of the spotlight/main event could he?

He's been fucking Stuphy McMahon for years and keeps making Vince & Linda grandparents, why shouldn't HHHHHHHHHHH be the main focus of this angle?

:lol:

The rest of the show blew chunks.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Why the fuck are the WWE insisting on putting Johnny Ace on TV every fucking week? Does he have some gay sex blackmail over Vince or something? If they are "screen-testing" him for some on-air GM type role, then he has already failed miserably. Seriously, that guy has ZERO charisma, and ZERO heat, which is probably why he never got over back in the day.

Get.that.guy.off.my.mother.fucking.television.set.please...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Monty610 wrote:Why the fuck are the WWE insisting on putting Johnny Ace on TV every fucking week? Does he have some gay sex blackmail over Vince or something? If they are "screen-testing" him for some on-air GM type role, then he has already failed miserably. Seriously, that guy has ZERO charisma, and ZERO heat, which is probably why he never got over back in the day.

Get.that.guy.off.my.mother.fucking.television.set.please...
He can take Triple H back to that backstage orgy. Fuck that mess. I :lol: when Punk kicked him in the head.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Monty610 wrote:I :lol: when Punk kicked him in the head.
:lol: That was probably part of Punk's contract. Since he's most likely going to get screwed by HHH at Sumerslam in order to start their feud, he probably said, "well if I'm dropping the belt at SS then I get to kick Laurinaitis in the head on RAW. " It really didn't look planned, either that or it was botched, I couldn't tell lol
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Hulk Hogan will be getting the best birthday present ever his birthday is thursday and on the same day Brooke will be posing nude for a new PETA campaign :mrgreen: .
On second thought maybe it's not the best birthday present as I'm sure he's allready tasted the goods and has it filmed so he can jack off to it whenever he wants brother.
Me personaly I have to admit I'd like to see her naked but this PETA bullshit will be all covered up I want to see her naked hustler style don't leave anything to the imiganation.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Brooke: I got a nudie modeling job!
Someone: Playboy? Penthouse? Juggs? Pulp Sluts on Newsprint?
Brooke: It's People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals! PETA!
Everyone: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:
Monty610 wrote:I :lol: when Punk kicked him in the head.
:lol: That was probably part of Punk's contract. Since he's most likely going to get screwed by HHH at Sumerslam in order to start their feud, he probably said, "well if I'm dropping the belt at SS then I get to kick Laurinaitis in the head on RAW. " It really didn't look planned, either that or it was botched, I couldn't tell lol
It was perfect, whatever it was. :lol:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

So have they given up on the Anonymous GM? Haven't heard anything from him/her/it in a while.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

So is it a given that Cena wins now that HHH is involved in the main event Sunday? I am going to Night Of Champions next month but I can't say I'm thrilled about this:
The following is in the September issue of WWE Magazine...

“Triple H has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended The Undertaker’s winning streak at WrestleMania XXVII. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season than at Night Of Champions this September? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge, no other Superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title opportunity at NOC would bring The King of Kings one-step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history.”
Where's Izzy?
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

So have they given up on the Anonymous GM?

More horribly booked, make it up as they go along week after week, no long term planning, rarely ever reaches a finish, gets resolved or comes to a conclusion, STUPID AS FUCK STEPHANIE McNose booking.

I'd really like to see that mindless, jizzbucket, dumbass, daddy's the only reason she has ever had a job, fucking annoying cunt get run over by a car-jacked bus...

I'd just like to see HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shot in the fucking face and his blood splattering all over some of his stupid fans...
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

:D
- After Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view, Bill Goldberg re-tweeted a message from a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Crimson seemed to take the re-tweet personal: "@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country... #whosnextnotme #destroyinglives"

Goldberg responded to that: "Who are you again????"
Where's Izzy?
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Why the fuck are the WWE insisting on putting Johnny Ace on TV every fucking week?

He constantly reminded HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that he is important.

Goldberg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck you, footnote at best.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Monty610 wrote:Why the fuck are the WWE insisting on putting Johnny Ace on TV every fucking week?
for the smarks. he's hated by a lot of wrestlers. the fans know that.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

After reading that HHH write up for Night of Champions, there might be a chance for Punk after all. Punk wins belt, gets beat up by HHH after the match, so they can feud and have Punk drop it to him at NOC. I'd still hate to see that, but at least there's a chance he won't lose tomorrow night now.

I never did and for the life of me never will understand how or why anyone ever bought into Goldberg. I've read some things recently that say he might return to wrestling by the end of the year, who cares? One of my favorite wrestling moments was when Bret Hart let Goldberg spear him, but he had on a steal plate under his shirt and knocked him out cold. Shit like that is why Bret will always be the best lol
Shinerrox
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Shinerrox »

While watching ESPN this evening, the generic SS commercial came one..
I didn't notice it till now, but one of the wrestlers in it is Chris Masters.. Whoops..
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:After reading that HHH write up for Night of Champions, there might be a chance for Punk after all. Punk wins belt, gets beat up by HHH after the match, so they can feud and have Punk drop it to him at NOC. I'd still hate to see that, but at least there's a chance he won't lose tomorrow night now.

I never did and for the life of me never will understand how or why anyone ever bought into Goldberg. I've read some things recently that say he might return to wrestling by the end of the year, who cares? One of my favorite wrestling moments was when Bret Hart let Goldberg spear him, but he had on a steal plate under his shirt and knocked him out cold. Shit like that is why Bret will always be the best lol
Goldberg was cool when I was 10, but a return isn't exactly exciting.

I'm hoping Punk will win tomorrow, but the fact Triple H is involved ain't a good sign.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

I have personally never been into wrestling, I did live right next door to Hulk Hogan for 5 years in Clearwater Beach Fl, and at the time I was in a band, my wifes best friend at the time married Steve Mongo McMichael, so we all used to hang out , and they would come and see our shows once in awhile, but I never attended one wrestling event ever with those guys. Today for the first time I took my kids to the WWE Fan Axxess thing at the Staples center, My son is a HUGE John Cena fan, he is 10 years old, he got to meet John, and get his picture taken with him, and a autographed pic and all, He was SO SO excited about his day today. We had a lot of fun. I understand at 10 years old he is totally into it, but I seen grown men, 30,40,50 year olds wearing these Championship belts around the place, all decked out with their favorite wrestlers gear on. I thought that was little wierd, but I guess its the same as the guys that paint their faces and shit at football games, and the dudes that go to the Kiss shows wearing Kiss makeup.Overall I did have a blast and it was very entertaining, we are going to Summerslam tommorow, so I will experience my first WWE Wrestling event!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Stonebreed you will have a good time they always put a little extra in the excitement level for a major ppv.
Glad your son had a good time your scoring some good brownie points for doing this for him.
Your wife's best friend who married Mongo her first name wouldn't happen to be Debra would it?
If so she went on to have a short but succesful career in wrestling also as a diva,eyecandy,whatever you want to call it she also divorced Mongo and was married to Stone Cold Steve Austin one of the biggest names in wrestling their no longer married last I heard she was in real estate.
Anyhoo enjoy tonight with your son if your lucky it will be one of those memories he will have of bonding with his dad for years to come.

P.S. on a different note don't bring up bonedog69's name again about coming back here it will save you from a lot of people giving you more shit than you already get just tryin to be helpfull.