The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Captain Morgan »

BozoMcMetal wrote:Del Rio and Punk losing, fuck that.
That PPV sucked ass. Fuck Triple H and Cena.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Yeah, that was a bunch of screwy shit. So much for the roll they were on with the Punk push.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

I love Punk, but this whole storyline has been losing steam little by little every week. And every time it seemed like there could
have been some kind of big twist or surprise, it ended up going nowhere. The shame of tonight's horrible ending is that before the whole thing fell apart,
I thought Punk and HHH were having a great match.

I don't know. I hope that there's still something to this that they're just rolling out very slowly, but I'm not so confident in that being the case.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Too bad this PPV couldn't begin to match the intense drama of the twin Sin Cara point-off

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

I agree this was a shit PPV. Im pissed I paid for it, but happy I got to come in to work late! Im a fan of Punk too and the match was good..then Oh look Johnny Ace, Old Balls Nash, R Troof and Miz....This could have been excellent yet again they blew it.
I really don't see why Cena won either...let the bad guy keep winning...it would make more sense
Im an RKO fan as well, kinda surprised they gave the strap to Henry, it was a nice change. Which will now lead to a rematch at HIC. WHY is Hell in a Cell two fucking weeks from now? Why such a quick turnaround?

Divas match was tolerable this time. I would much rather watch Beth then the bitches that just scream and pull hair.

Fuck the DQ finish for Miz and Bourne match, I want to see a clean finish.

Post by ParaDime77 »

I can see Cena winning the belt back, Del Rio didn't seem to be over as much as a champion should. Tonight's RAW could be interesting to see where they go with this whole thing. I heard Vince is coming back soon.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Yeah last night's ending was horseshit.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

The PPV was pretty good. Shows are almost always better live. I'll give a few live notes.

Dark match was Bryan Danielson over Heath Slater. The MITB winner is now featured in dark matches and on Superstars.

The crowd was hot for the opening match but died down a bit during Cody/Ted. There were huge WE WANT RYDER chants during that match.

Christian got a big pop but they need something new to heel Buffalo over besides the Bills never winning a SuperBowl.

The 4 way match was fun though it seems like Dolph is stuck in the midcard even though he has shown signs of breaking through.

RKO is over huge. I'd say the pop of the night was between him and CM Punk. I think people were actually surprised that Mark Henry won. I gotta say Henry's promo after the match was great.

Beth Phoenix was over big time since she is billed as being from Buffalo,NY. There were loud THIS IS BULLSHIT chants after Beth lost but I don't know if they cut away to something else.

Cena also got a huge pop. I guess I am in the minority of the IWC in that I actually like him. I think even if you don't like his Superman push ,you have to respect that he busted his ass to get to the top of the Company. For the last 5 years the WWE has pretty much put the Company on his shoulders. I'm not gonna judge this angle yet since they could just have Del Rio win the belt back in Mexico. I gotta say I got a big kick out of Cena's introduction of himself especially when he mentioned JORTS!

CM Punk & HHH both got a big reaction. The ending was a bit much and some of it made no sense at all such as Truth breaking up a pinfall for Punk when they wanted him to win. Punk has cooled off so much since his huge buzz a few months ago that WWE needs to get him his momentum back.

The giant head pictures of Punk,HHH,Beth & Del Rio in the front row were too funny. IDK if it got on TV but someone had a I WISH BENOIT WAS HERE sign ripped from their hands by WWE Security during the show. They were on the camera side so maybe it ended up getting on.
Last edited by Angry Jew on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Where's Izzy?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

worst thing for Del Rio was getting drafted to Raw, they dont know what to do with him.

Mark Henry is Champ or sacrifice for the Undertaker

best thing about the pay per view was Truth's new rap

The Muppets on Raw, thats cool!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/muppets-coming-to-raw
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Post by BozoMcMetal »

Angry Jew wrote:The PPV was pretty good. Shows are almost always better live. I'll give a few live notes.

Dark match was Bryan Danielson over Heath Slater. The MITB winner is now featured in dark matches and on Superstars.

The crowd was hot for the opening match but died down a bit during Cody/Ted. There were huge WE WANT RYDER chants during that match.

Christian got a big pop but they need something new to heel Buffalo over besides the Bills never winning a SuperBowl.

The 4 way match was fun though it seems like Dolph is stuck in the midcard even though he has shown signs of breaking through.

RKO is over huge. I'd say the pop of the night was between him and CM Punk. I think people were actually surprised that Mark Henry won. I gotta say Henry's promo after the match was great.

Beth Phoenix was over big time since she is billed as being from Buffalo,NY. There were loud THIS IS BULLSHIT chants after Beth lost but I don't know if they cut away to something else.

Cena also got a huge pop. I guess I am in the minority of the IWC in that I actually like him. I think even if you don't like his Superman push ,you have to respect that he busted his ass to get to the top of the Company. For the last 5 years the WWE has pretty much put the Company on his shoulders. I'm not gonna judge this angle yet since they could just have Del Rio win the belt back in Mexico. I gotta say I got a big kick out of Cena's introduction of himself especially when he mentioned JORTS!

CM Punk & HHH both got a big reaction. The ending was a bit much and some of it made no sense at all such as Truth breaking up a pinfall for Punk when they wanted him to win. Punk has cooled off so much since his huge buzz a few months ago that WWE needs to get him his momentum back.

The giant head pictures of Punk,HHH,Beth & Del Rio in the front row were too funny. IDK if it got on TV but someone had a I WISH BENOIT WAS HERE sign ripped from their hands by WWE Security during the show. They were on the camera side so maybe it ended up getting on.

I saw the Benoit sign for a split second during Punk/HHH, and then they cut to this weird camera angle from the corner of the ring to cut it out while security went over there to grab it.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

How??
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/ ... champions/

As we reported here last week, Kevin Nash made a surprise appearance at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view.

After Triple H attacked Kevin Nash with a sledgehammer, Michael Cole (who had lost his voice at that point) was seen writing something on a piece of paper and showing it to Jerry Lawler. Lawler then showed the paper to members of the WWE crew who then ran to the backstage area.

Following the main event, Nash remained on the floor until a member of the WWE crew came down to check on him. They did the “X” symbol and other officials came over to check on Nash, who eventually got to his feet and has helped to the back by officials.

Nash has been injury prone in recent years and many in the company had doubts as to whether he was able to compete in a full match and remain healthy.

We’ll be following up on this story and hope to have an update later this week.

Perhaps I should read the whole site before posting.. :oops:

Earlier today, we reported that it appeared Kevin Nash was injured at Sunday’s Night of Champions pay-per-view. After taking a sledgehammer shot to the head by Triple H during the Triple H vs. CM Punk main event, a WWE official checked on Nash and did the “X” hand sign over his head – indicating a legitimate injury.

After speaking with a relable WWE source, Nash is said to be fine and was just selling the sledgehammer shot.

Kevin Nash will not be on RAW tonight and instead is headed to Los Angeles, California today to begin filming for movie “Magic Mike.”

The sledgehammer shot that Nash took from Triple H last night will be the explanation given by WWE as to why Nash won’t be on tonight’s RAW from Cleveland, Ohio.
MSX Tour Support Act

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:Is there any way to watch RAW online? I missed it tonight and wasn't able to DVR it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEV9xaq6 ... BA4222C379
Thank you sir! Very much appreciated!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

so where are the midgets? i miss them. no, hornswagle doesn't count.

and didn't i hear that trish stratus was coming back full time?
TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS »

Thats the TRUTH and sometimes the TRUTH hurts
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Angry Jew wrote:The PPV was pretty good. Shows are almost always better live. I'll give a few live notes.

Tell us your story about meeting Punk last week man.
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

"Alright... let me get this straight. You're hardly ever on RAW, the Divas of the WWE want nothing to do with you, and you made up an Internet Championship... that you gave yourself."
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I was ecstatic they got rid of The Miz and R Truth last night but they will be back.
TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS »

is third time the charm for Matt Hardy? arrested again

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/20/matt-hard ... nj6s9Qvzz4
Thats the TRUTH and sometimes the TRUTH hurts
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS wrote:is third time the charm for Matt Hardy? arrested again

I always figured Jeff would be the first one to kick the bucket.

But Matt is trying his damnedest to FINALLY beat his brother at something...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Is it just me or was Hugh Jackman more entertaining than half the roster is these days?

I'm not really Ryder fan, but that whole segment was great. And then Jackman wearing the Ryder headband? That was pretty funny.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Raw was 5 millionxs better then the lame pay perview. Miz getting "fired" in his hometown pretty funny.

it will be interseting who leads the nuNWO(group), hope its not someone obvious like Vince or HBK
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS wrote:is third time the charm for Matt Hardy? arrested again

*In best Lionel Richie voice*

"Once...twice...three times a fatality..."
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Matt Hardy has officially become the black sheep of the Hardy family.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

ParaDime77 wrote: Tell us your story about meeting Punk last week man.
Not much to tell,Bro. Punk was here all day last week on Thursday doing interviews on any radio/tv station that would have him. I heard he was going to be on a local rock radio station at 6 pm. I got down there a few minutes before he arrived and met him. I had previously met him when he was in Ring Of Honor and dude had an attitude back then. I think he always knew or believed he would be a main eventer one day in WWE. His interview in the morning on a local pop station (with people whio clearly knew nothing about wrestling) was too funny. I think at one point they asked "Why do you have tattoos?" Anyway I had 4 things for Punk to sign. He only signed one. When he went on the air a few minutes later he said "There was a kid outside with a Rancid jacket on waiting for me w/14 items for me to sign" Basically he implied I was an E-BAYER, even though I have no account and I asked him to personalize the items. Oh well. I called in to clear my name at the end of the show but they ran out of time due to someone calling in about a guy at a Pizza Buffet who attacked employees when they ran out of desert pizza.

Here is a link to the interview w/Punk from the clueless morning show people I mentioned earlier:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kissnick#p/ ... J4M5fEIy1s
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/user/kissnick#p/ ... tOGEhcZrgU
part 2

Before Night Of Champions I marked out behind the arena. Nobody stops anymore because there are too many fans. People get excited just to see Cena's bus pull in. Anyway the only two who stopped in the hour I was there were John Morrison and Matt Striker. Yoshi Tatsu and some NXT guys may have but I don't like to get pics with Jobbers.
Where's Izzy?
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Angry Jew wrote:...but I don't like to get pics with Jobbers.

Have you seen what they've been doing with Morrison lately?
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

Angry Jew wrote: Anyway I had 4 things for Punk to sign. He only signed one. When he went on the air a few minutes later he said "There was a kid outside with a Rancid jacket on waiting for me w/14 items for me to sign" Basically he implied I was an E-BAYER, even though I have no account and I asked him to personalize the items.

Is a CM Punk signed anything worth very much? ...a $40 t-shirt signed by Punk is probably worth maybe $45-$50??? :roll:
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

That is awesome you met CM Punk. I have tried several times to no avail. (But it was winter time so that might have been the reason.)
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Good story and pics Angry.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

Monty610 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:...but I don't like to get pics with Jobbers.

Have you seen what they've been doing with Morrison lately?

:lol: :lol: