P13's wet dream to come true during Super Bowl week!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: P13's wet dream to come true during Super Bowl week!

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:I've been to NY and it's never impressed me. Just a bigger, dirtier version of Chicago. And most of the people are pricks. I'd ask what you thought of Indy, but I'm willing to bet you've never been there, so your opinion of it really doesn't matter.
Wrong dipshit.

I've been that lame ass cornhole city. It's like a cleaner version of Charlotte.

THERE'S NOTHING THERE.

"World class city." What a fucking joke.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Obviously Dallas failed at that.
Obviously.

But my question still stands - who gives a fucking shit?
You got me there. I certainly don't. Nothing against Dallas, in fact I've always wanted to visit there. Seems like a bad ass city. Definitely way better than NYC. I'm just pointing out the facts.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
Obviously.

You got me there. I certainly don't. Nothing against Dallas, in fact I've always wanted to visit there. Seems like a bad ass city. Definitely way better than NYC. I'm just pointing out the facts.
My God P13, your trolling has reached new depths.

Really? Bashing New York fucking City?

Hey whatever you want champ. It's not a WORLD CLASS CITY like India-fucking-noplace. :lol: :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I've been to NY and it's never impressed me. Just a bigger, dirtier version of Chicago. And most of the people are pricks. I'd ask what you thought of Indy, but I'm willing to bet you've never been there, so your opinion of it really doesn't matter.
Wrong dipshit.

I've been that lame ass cornhole city. It's like a cleaner version of Charlotte.

THERE'S NOTHING THERE.

"World class city." What a fucking joke.
There's plenty there. They have the biggest sporting event in the world there EVERY YEAR. What does NY have? Shitty pizza, traffic, and overpriced parking? :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
Obviously.

Dallas sucks. There's nothing "bad ass" about it. It's certainly no NYC.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:What does NY have? Shitty pizza,
Take it back you fucking retard!

TAKE IT BACK!!!!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:

Hey whatever you want champ. It's not a WORLD CLASS CITY like India-fucking-noplace. :lol: :lol:
Typical fucking New Yorker. You think your city is the be all-end all because you've got a lot of people there. Eat shit, boy. NYC is about the last place in the country I'd want to live.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:

TAKE IT BACK!!!!
I won't take it back. I live in CHICAGO, home of the best pizza in the world. I ate at some of those "famous" New York pizza spots. Tasted like some crappy thin crust I'd buy at a local gas station here. :lol:

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

TAKE IT BACK!!!!
I won't take it back. I live in CHICAGO, home of the best pizza in the world. I ate at some of those "famous" New York pizza spots. Tasted like some crappy thin crust I'd buy at a local gas station here. :lol:
That Chicago pizza is some disgusting shit. Like meat loaf on top of a sponge cake.

Doesn't surprise me that you'd think of that as fine cuisine.

By the way, the Jets - who I don't even like - sent your sorry asses home last year. :lol: :lol:

So I guess football is one thing that New York - or at least New Jersey - is better than Indianoplace at.
bane

Post by bane »

What's with that "typical" thing and the "boy" thing any time somebody disagrees with you? It's the P13 equivalent of "I know you are but what am I".

NYC is a bad ass place to visit. I don't think I'd want to live there either though.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:What's with that "typical" thing and the "boy" thing any time somebody disagrees with you? It's the P13 equivalent of "I know you are but what am I".

NYC is a bad ass place to visit. I don't think I'd want to live there either though.
I'm having trouble figured out what I'm arguing about. NYC vs. Chicago or Indianoplace?! Uhh...ok, I'll take on either of those battles.

I've visited Indananoplace and Chicago before. Neither was particualrly badass but Chicago was at least a fun place to visit, despite the shitty and overrated fuckpie Pizza that tastes like 3 fat guys puked their buffet stuffings onto a spongecake. I've been there several times and I'd certainly go again.

Indianoplace I certainly have no desire to ever visit again. What a fucking joke.

Either way why bother living in either of those small towns vs. NYC?

If I want suburban life I'll move to the suburbs. If I want to live in a city I'll take NYC.
bane

Post by bane »

:lol: Did you just call Chicago a small town? C'mon.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote::lol: Did you just call Chicago a small town? C'mon.
:lol:

Sorry...but when involved in any kind of discussion with P13 there's simply no room for rationality.

I wasn't kidding about that disgusting pizza though. Holy fuck.
FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Typical fucking New Yorker. You think your city is the be all-end all because you've got a lot of people there. Eat shit, boy. NYC is about the last place in the country I'd want to live.
I'm sure that New Yorkers would find that absolutely devastating.
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

I have been to Indy and yes folks, it was lame. Just your run of the mill, complacent city with nothing special. Don't give me that "Yeah but Indy 500!" Well, if you like racing then that's probably cool to you. A lot of people don't care about it. Indy is no more special than a Dayton or Toledo, Ohio. Hell, I'd rather visit Saginaw, Michigan!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bigbuttskinner wrote:I have been to Indy and yes folks, it was lame. Just your run of the mill, complacent city with nothing special. Don't give me that "Yeah but Indy 500!" Well, if you like racing then that's probably cool to you. A lot of people don't care about it. Indy is no more special than a Dayton or Toledo, Ohio. Hell, I'd rather visit Saginaw, Michigan!
Don't be so hard on Indy.

I hear it has a Cheesecake Factory.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

poizond13 wrote:There's plenty there. They have the biggest sporting event in the world there EVERY YEAR.
would that be the world cup?
olympics?
tour de france?

the indy 500 is the most attended sporting event in north america.

one that no one gives a shit aboot outside of it.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
poizond13 wrote:There's plenty there. They have the biggest sporting event in the world there EVERY YEAR.
olympics?
tour de france?

It's the biggest single day sporting event in the world, by attendance. Look it up. And it features drivers from countries such as the UK, Canada, Scotland, Austrailia, Brazil, New Zealand, and Spain, so it is not just an American event. Get your facts straight, boy.

bane

Post by bane »

What does that boring ass race where dudes just turn left have to do with the NFL? Indy gets an influx of redneck tourists one weekend a year? Sturgis , South Dakota can probably top that.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

poizond13 wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
olympics?
tour de france?

It's the biggest single day sporting event in the world, by attendance. Look it up. And it features drivers from countries such as the UK, Canada, Scotland, Austrailia, Brazil, New Zealand, and Spain, so it is not just an American event. Get your facts straight, boy.
now it's "single day event". why? because there's more frogs standing outside on any given race day then there are rednecks watching cars go in a circle?
sure there's drivers from all over the world that race there.

no one back home cares. greg moore was a friend of mine. racing isn't that big a deal in most countries.

sorry to burst your bubble there gingertard.
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Ok fuck this shit.

Greg, you've never even been here. So shut the fuck up already.

I've lived in Dallas, not once, not twice, but thrice. Dallas is my favorite city and area by far. Its my home in a lot of ways.

I was in Dallas for NBA All Star and furthermore, was at the game AND at an NBA event where Miranda Lambert performed a night or so before the event. It was indeed snowing. A lot. But Tex DOT was sanding the roads, as were the cities of Dallas-Fort Worth. Measures were in place and the roads were fine. We get snow here every single January/February. They even get snow as far as Waco and Austin. Tex DOT sands the roads. Just like they did for All Star and the Super Bowl.

There were not "countless injuries" and 10,000 people shut out of the game. It was an ICE STORM that struck SB, Worst one we've ever had, a snow storm that struck All Star. It was a freak thing. You don't know jack fucking shit. Just another down in life, pathetic, internet tough guy.

Dallas has had more than one chance to "make an impression". Bands, athletes, etc. all live here and love it. That goes for Texas in general. When big concert tours come this direction, they stay in Dallas at the Four Seasons or the Palomar for the week and charter out to Austin, Houston, San Antonio etc. for the shows. Why? They love the area. The area has a lot to offer celebrities so we get a ton of them here at various times.

I've never been to Indy, but here's what I do know. Its in the middle of the country and its a cold, snowy, icy motherfucker in February. EVERY February. Indy is not on the level with cities like NYC, L.A., Miami or even Dallas-Fort Worth for that matter. For all of the reasons above alone, having SB there is beyond stupid. I don't care how nice your facility is. We have one of the cutting edge stadiums in all of the WORLD here in Dallas and by your logic, that should be enough to suffice. But it isn't. So why does Indy get a pass and not Dallas? They're both nice stadiums right? Yeah. Exactly.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Now now Artemis.

I hear Indianoplace has an Olive Garden.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Fraudemis2085 wrote:Ok fuck this shit.

Greg, you've never even been here. So shut the fuck up already.

I've lived in Dallas, not once, not twice, but thrice. Dallas is my favorite city and area by far. Its my home in a lot of ways.

I was in Dallas for NBA All Star and furthermore, was at the game AND at an NBA event where Miranda Lambert performed a night or so before the event. It was indeed snowing. A lot. But Tex DOT was sanding the roads, as were the cities of Dallas-Fort Worth. Measures were in place and the roads were fine. We get snow here every single January/February. They even get snow as far as Waco and Austin. Tex DOT sands the roads. Just like they did for All Star and the Super Bowl.

There were not "countless injuries" and 10,000 people shut out of the game. It was an ICE STORM that struck SB, Worst one we've ever had, a snow storm that struck All Star. It was a freak thing. You don't know jack fucking shit. Just another down in life, pathetic, internet tough guy.

Dallas has had more than one chance to "make an impression". Bands, athletes, etc. all live here and love it. That goes for Texas in general. When big concert tours come this direction, they stay in Dallas at the Four Seasons or the Palomar for the week and charter out to Austin, Houston, San Antonio etc. for the shows. Why? They love the area. The area has a lot to offer celebrities so we get a ton of them here at various times.

I've never been to Indy, but here's what I do know. Its in the middle of the country and its a cold, snowy, icy motherfucker in February. EVERY February. Indy is not on the level with cities like NYC, L.A., Miami or even Dallas-Fort Worth for that matter. For all of the reasons above alone, having SB there is beyond stupid. I don't care how nice your facility is. We have one of the cutting edge stadiums in all of the WORLD here in Dallas and by your logic, that should be enough to suffice. But it isn't. So why does Indy get a pass and not Dallas? They're both nice stadiums right? Yeah. Exactly.
:lol:

This fag got his panties in a wad because I made fun of his city. :lol: Fraudemis, I hope you didn't think I was going to read that whole diatribe you just posted. I'm only interested in the facts, those being that Dallas botched their chance at hosting a Super Bowl, and they'll likely never get that chance again. I can guarantee that Indy will put on a better show and will leave people with a much better impression.

And lastly, I never said I had anything against Dallas. If you want to defend your city, you may want to talk to Bane, who said "Dallas Sucks."

Besides, I know the only reason you hate indy is that there aren't enough bars in town that support your "alternative lifestyle." :lol: :lol: Fag.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:What does that boring ass race where dudes just turn left have to do with the NFL? Indy gets an influx of redneck tourists one weekend a year? Sturgis , South Dakota can probably top that.
WOW, I always knew you were an idiot, never knew you were a racist as well. Over 300,000 people watch the race in person every year and you're willing to generalize and call them all "rednecks." I'd hate to see what you would call an event attended by mostly African Americans.

The Indy 500 has been around for 100 years. It's the largest sporting event every year.That's much longer than the Super Bowl, or just about any other sporting event in the US. I'm not sure that something as "boring" as you say it is would have that kind of storied history. Oh, I have a better idea, maybe you should just shut the fuck up about events that you've never watched and know less than nothing about. Thanks.

Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

The Indy 500 is not the largest sporting event. That would be the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is distributed all over the world in every language you could imagine. A bunch of idiots driving a car in circles do not that get exposure. The biggest celebrities in the world do not attend those events.

Dallas supports every type of lifestyle you could imagine. Its industrious, laid out well and the weather and people kick ass. I'm sorry that people in Indy aren't forgiving of lap-sitting photos taken with other men.

Dallas will host another Super Bowl within the next 5-10 years according to the NFL and media outlets. Or are they part of the conspiracy against you too? Do you EVER get tired of being wrong? I mean really, really wrong.

Indy SB will be a disaster and the league will learn its lesson about SB placement. Indy will not leave a good impression. As someone stated, its a nicer version of Charlotte (and I like Charlotte a lot).
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

poizond13 wrote: NYC is about the last place in the country I'd want to live.

That is good. Seeing as NYC is one of the few places you can actually be yourself and not catch shit, I think you'd still manage to fuck it up.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Just when I think P13 can sink no lower, he actually attacked NYC!? My God man. I love NYC. Who doesn't? BTW, I actually enjoy Indy. It's a quick drive for me and it's the closest velodrome to me, so I go there to ride often. But P13 is making a strong case for me to begin hating that city.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Fraudemis2085 wrote:The Indy 500 is not the largest sporting event. That would be the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is distributed all over the world in every language you could imagine. A bunch of idiots driving a car in circles do not that get exposure. The biggest celebrities in the world do not attend those events.

Dallas supports every type of lifestyle you could imagine. Its industrious, laid out well and the weather and people kick ass. I'm sorry that people in Indy aren't forgiving of lap-sitting photos taken with other men.

Dallas will host another Super Bowl within the next 5-10 years according to the NFL and media outlets. Or are they part of the conspiracy against you too? Do you EVER get tired of being wrong? I mean really, really wrong.

Indy SB will be a disaster and the league will learn its lesson about SB placement. Indy will not leave a good impression. As someone stated, its a nicer version of Charlotte (and I like Charlotte a lot).
Fraudemis: Once again, I'm only interested in the facts, NOT your worthless opinion. The Indy 500 draws over 300,000 people. How many does the Super Bowl draw?

Yes, the biggest celebrities in the world attend the Indy 500. Yes, it is watched around the world. I'm sorry if that does not support your narrow-minded view of the event. Any other questions?

I will say it again, I am not bashing Dallas. If you want to go off on a crusade defending Dallas, talk to bane. He said "Dallas sucks," and "there's nothing bad ass about it." But you won't say anything to him about that, I'm willing to bet, because gays stick together. :lol:

Dallas won't get another SB. The entire league views their chance at hosting as a blunder and they've become a laughing stock. The league won't approve another Dallas SB in the next ten years. Deal with it. Everyone will enjoy the Indy hosted Super Bowl, because hoosiers know how to put on a big event and how to treat people right. They won't leave people stranded in a giant ice storm. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote:Just when I think P13 can sink no lower, he actually attacked NYC!? My God man. I love NYC. Who doesn't? BTW, I actually enjoy Indy. It's a quick drive for me and it's the closest velodrome to me, so I go there to ride often. But P13 is making a strong case for me to begin hating that city.
Sweet. PLEASE never come to Indy ever again.

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Just when I think P13 can sink no lower, he actually attacked NYC!? My God man. I love NYC. Who doesn't? BTW, I actually enjoy Indy. It's a quick drive for me and it's the closest velodrome to me, so I go there to ride often. But P13 is making a strong case for me to begin hating that city.
Sweet. PLEASE never come to Indy ever again.
I ride Major Taylor all the time, sorry. You're more than welcome to come join us, I'd like to see how miserably you'd fail at riding a velodrome. You can also find me at the Indy 500. I enjoy it, but it's far the from the greatest thing in sports.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.