The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Space Bear »

Lardbucket wrote:I read that Vince wanted to keep the belt on Mark Henry, but he injured his groin and they had to adjust on the fly.
So what kind of condition is Vince's groin in? Will he ever be the Genetic Jackhammer again?
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Yut343 wrote:WWE released a new mysterious video about January 2nd, 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBonwAcDwmc

Quote from someone on Youtube:
Look Within,Control, Prophetless

Look Within the control of WWE who is Vine McMahon(CEO).The prophet of Vince is Shane McMahon. Shane is prophetless.
Could it be Shane? Or is it Y2J messing with everyone?

I said it first and I'm sticking with it. I think it's Shane and Stephanie. Probably 1 to smackdown and 1 to raw..
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Space Bear wrote:
Lardbucket wrote:I read that Vince wanted to keep the belt on Mark Henry, but he injured his groin and they had to adjust on the fly.
So what kind of condition is Vince's groin in? Will he ever be the Genetic Jackhammer again?
:lol: Genetic Jackhammer was a hilarious term!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Just posted in the Bon Jovi Death Hoax thread, but I figured it should be here too

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Captain Morgan wrote:Why do they keep jobbing Beth Phoenix out?! She's about the only chick aside from Natalya and Kharma that can actually wrestle...I guess I answered my own question.
I don't think that match went as planned that skinny bitch fucked up at the end and Beth was actually injured.
She's sportin a nice big bump on the side of her face.

Other Raw thoughts: I don't know either how long it will last before they fuck it up but it was refreshing to see all that gold last night on somebody besides the usual suspects.
Dolph Ziggler is definately going places,now if they could just use his real name instead of that stupid Boogie Nights stolen name. :roll:

Oh yeah one more thing I still stand by my last post as to who the new guy will be next month.(I don't want to make anybody go looking I'll just say he's friends with everybody's favorite person Eddie Trunk)
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

I noticed that they ever so slyly added Jericho into the opening "World Wrestling Federation" montage at the beginning of Raw last night. I may be wrong, but I don't remember him ever being in that video. Still wondering if it is indeed him that the "It Begins" videos are for.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

Im still going with Jericho. However, the lil girl in the video just throws it all off....Hopefully they dont botch it and bring back someone awful!

Post by ATASTEOFEVIL »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:Why do they keep jobbing Beth Phoenix out?! She's about the only chick aside from Natalya and Kharma that can actually wrestle...I guess I answered my own question.
I don't think that match went as planned that skinny bitch fucked up at the end and Beth was actually injured.
She's sportin a nice big bump on the side of her face.

Other Raw thoughts: I don't know either how long it will last before they fuck it up but it was refreshing to see all that gold last night on somebody besides the usual suspects.
Dolph Ziggler is definately going places,now if they could just use his real name instead of that stupid Boogie Nights stolen name. :roll:

Oh yeah one more thing I still stand by my last post as to who the new guy will be next month.(I don't want to make anybody go looking I'll just say he's friends with everybody's favorite person Eddie Trunk)
I'm with you on that one ... Dolph Ziggler is just a stupid name !
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

jesus christ. did big show just throw a spud at david otunga?

that looked pretty real.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Fuck that shit ^ did you see the viper attack Wade Barrett with a water hose that was hardcore. :lol:
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

The second day of 2012 is almost upon us... and I still have no earthly idea the promo videos are for. If it's not Jericho or the Undertaker (I sure hope not), then I applaud the 'E for keeping us wondering the whole time for a change.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Breaking news coming out of WWE's Smackdown tapings it appears Randy Orton has been suffering since earlier this month from a back injury.
They've tried to cover for him by not having him do to much physically but it looks like it only got worse.

Reports are he'll be out for 6 months but their's more to the injury they just don't know how bad he is yet.
Tomorrows Smackdown will cover for him by giving Wade Barrett the rub he'll get into a backstage fight with Orton and will throw Orton (off camera,of course) down a flight of stairs panning afterwards to show Orton all fucked up ala Big Show chokeslamming Angle from a higher up point of the arena to the floor from a few years ago.

Bonus points if you can remember that I do and recall it was right after the movie Dumb and Dumber was out if you remember the scene where Jim Carrey fell out of the skyport and was laying on the ground all funny.
I remember Angle was shown laying just like that and it cracked me up another one of those if you caught the gag you couldn't help but laugh moments.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Here's the scene where Big Show (kills :lol: ) Kurt Angle the point where they show Kurt From Big Show's angle just cracks me up you just know they stole that from the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P5V3K_5kQA :shock: :lol:
BlizzardBass
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BlizzardBass »

So if Orton failed a drug test for the third time, why is he not fired? Everyone else that reached that limit were fired.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

BlizzardBass wrote:So if Orton failed a drug test for the third time, why is he not fired? Everyone else that reached that limit were fired.
It's a big "if" if he really did fail a 3rd test or if the back injury is legit or not. My guess is that he gets a free pass because he is one of the WWE's biggest stars as well as a 3rd generation star. Personally, I thought that his whole character is stale and him being off tv for 6 months would be good for him, just take HHH with.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Where you guys getting this failed drug stuff info?

Spill the goods its not nice to keep shit to yourself.
BlizzardBass
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BlizzardBass »

Two individuals in WWE's developmental circuit was reported to have failed drug tests. One for cocaine and the other for marijuana. We do not have any details at this point. It is believed that the Kentucky State Athletic Commission administered the tests.

-* The original plan was for Randy Orton to take the title from John Cena this Sunday at the No Mercy pay per view. It is not clear at this point because with John Cena out until 2008, things could change.

-* WWE will be releasing an Andre The Giant book authored by Michael Krugman, who contributed for books of Lita, Eddy Guerrero, and The Hardyz. The book, "A Legendary Life", is set to release sometime in May.

-* Interesting news here, four wrestlers from DCW (Derby City Wrestling) had a chance to try out on Tuesday at the SmackDown!/ECW tapings.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

- Estimates for TNA's Final Resolution pay-per-view were 8,000 buys.

ha,ha,ha,ha

if everyone that ordered it show up to Bakersfield Arena, still would nt sell out the arena (9,500)
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

eddie lee roth wrote:Breaking news coming out of WWE's Smackdown tapings it appears Randy Orton has been suffering since earlier this month from a back injury.
They've tried to cover for him by not having him do to much physically but it looks like it only got worse.

Reports are he'll be out for 6 months but their's more to the injury they just don't know how bad he is yet.
Tomorrows Smackdown will cover for him by giving Wade Barrett the rub he'll get into a backstage fight with Orton and will throw Orton (off camera,of course) down a flight of stairs panning afterwards to show Orton all fucked up ala Big Show chokeslamming Angle from a higher up point of the arena to the floor from a few years ago.

Bonus points if you can remember that I do and recall it was right after the movie Dumb and Dumber was out if you remember the scene where Jim Carrey fell out of the skyport and was laying on the ground all funny.
I remember Angle was shown laying just like that and it cracked me up another one of those if you caught the gag you couldn't help but laugh moments.
Per Pro Wrestling Scoops...

WWE.com has released details concerning Randy Orton’s condition following an injury he suffered at Tuesday’s SmackDown taping, including how long The Viper could be sidelined.

Although the full extent of his injury remains to be seen, WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson examined Orton and updated WWE.com on his condition.

“Randy suffered a herniated disc on the L4-L5 level on the left side, and that’s resulting in pain and weakness down his leg.” Sampson explained. “He’s going to need some time off for rehab, anti-inflammatory medications and physical therapy.”

WWE.com adds that the injury could keep him sidelined for a few weeks or longer depending on how well he recovers. As of this writing, we don’t know if he’ll miss WrestleMania.

As noted earlier, Sheamus will replace Orton in Street Fights against Wade Barrett at WWE live events this week.

link:

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/w ... condition/
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Wade should face Red Rooster jr at Royal Rumble

Nexus reforms and Wade wins belt
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

BlizzardBass wrote:Two individuals in WWE's developmental circuit was reported to have failed drug tests. One for cocaine and the other for marijuana. We do not have any details at this point. It is believed that the Kentucky State Athletic Commission administered the tests.

-* The original plan was for Randy Orton to take the title from John Cena this Sunday at the No Mercy pay per view. It is not clear at this point because with John Cena out until 2008, things could change.

-* WWE will be releasing an Andre The Giant book authored by Michael Krugman, who contributed for books of Lita, Eddy Guerrero, and The Hardyz. The book, "A Legendary Life", is set to release sometime in May.

-* Interesting news here, four wrestlers from DCW (Derby City Wrestling) had a chance to try out on Tuesday at the SmackDown!/ECW tapings.
:?:
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

nakedmadman wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Breaking news coming out of WWE's Smackdown tapings it appears Randy Orton has been suffering since earlier this month from a back injury.

Per Pro Wrestling Scoops...

WWE.com has released details concerning Randy Orton’s condition following an injury he suffered at Tuesday’s SmackDown taping, including how long The Viper could be sidelined.

Although the full extent of his injury remains to be seen, WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson examined Orton and updated WWE.com on his condition.

“Randy suffered a herniated disc on the L4-L5 level on the left side, and that’s resulting in pain and weakness down his leg.” Sampson explained. “He’s going to need some time off for rehab, anti-inflammatory medications and physical therapy.”

WWE.com adds that the injury could keep him sidelined for a few weeks or longer depending on how well he recovers. As of this writing, we don’t know if he’ll miss WrestleMania.

As noted earlier, Sheamus will replace Orton in Street Fights against Wade Barrett at WWE live events this week.

link:

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/w ... condition/
That's a tought blow for Smackdown. They moved Orton there to replace Edge and now the big star is hurt.

LAglamrocker wrote:- Estimates for TNA's Final Resolution pay-per-view were 8,000 buys.

ha,ha,ha,ha

if everyone that ordered it show up to Bakersfield Arena, still would nt sell out the arena (9,500)
Fascinating. Where did you get that from? I always read that TNA PPV got buys in the 10 thousands.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

eddie lee roth wrote:
BlizzardBass wrote:Two individuals in WWE's developmental circuit was reported to have failed drug tests. One for cocaine and the other for marijuana. We do not have any details at this point. It is believed that the Kentucky State Athletic Commission administered the tests.

:?:

:?: :?: :?: Your time machine needs some work....

Post by eddie lee roth »

OK thanks for the 2 cents I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that.

I know I'm crazy but I'm not that bad,not yet at least. :lol:
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

eddie lee roth wrote:OK thanks for the 2 cents I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that.

I know I'm crazy but I'm not that bad,not yet at least. :lol:
:) I thought I had a stroke, and missed something major

Post by nakedmadman »

Oh now THAT would be funny.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:I'm beginning to wonder after last nite if the January 2nd thing isn't Brock Lesnar!!
Did anyone actually like Brock Lesnar back in 03-04? All I remember from that era is Triple H pretty much carrying the company on his shoulder, Batistas rise to fame and the hatred for Cena.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

FullDJacket wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:I'm beginning to wonder after last nite if the January 2nd thing isn't Brock Lesnar!!
Did anyone actually like Brock Lesnar back in 03-04? All I remember from that era is Triple H pretty much carrying the company on his shoulder, Batistas rise to fame and the hatred for Cena.
Same here. I DESPISE those years in wrestling because of Triple H. As for 2002, Brock ruled everything that year. There never will be another wrestler debut and have such and impact as he did. He is one of a kind and I hope he eventually returns.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

silent_eyes wrote:
FullDJacket wrote:
Same here. I DESPISE those years in wrestling because of Triple H. As for 2002, Brock ruled everything that year. There never will be another wrestler debut and have such and impact as he did. He is one of a kind and I hope he eventually returns.
Yep, 2003-2004 was a rough period. I think Brock will be back; even if he's still under contract with UFC, I think Dana White would see enough $$$ out of the deal for a cross promotion. A Lesnar/Undertaker match would be great at Wrestlemania...but we're getting HHH instead. :cry:
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

I'd be very pleased if by some miracle if Brock was the mystery person for tomorrow night, but I know that won't happen.

I still think it's Jericho. It just has to be. He's complained for months now about people stealing his moves and his character and apparently this mystery person is coming back to "reclaim what is rightfully his".

Only other person it could be is Shane McMahon. I think that would make sense and they could totally say that the little girl was Stephanie and she "took the company away from him" and he's coming to take it back. BUT, when Vince returned replaced Triple H with Laurinitis, he said Raw wouldn't be ran by a McMahon.

But honestly, who knows? They could totally blow us away with someone that NO ONE is expecting.