Teams you just fucking loathe.

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Teams you just fucking loathe.

Post by NeverSurrender »

Skate4RnR wrote:That's a lotta hate man.

Hey, you guys have a b ball team this year, I have a feeling you guys are gonna go straight to the top and raise another Elite 8 banner next to the one you guys have.

:lol: :lol:

Anthony Peeler ain't good enough for the final four.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Mizzou Misfit wrote: and the pathetic Chicago Cubs.
I hate teams that are always winning too.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

NeverSurrender wrote:

Hey, you guys have a b ball team this year, I have a feeling you guys are gonna go straight to the top and raise another Elite 8 banner next to the one you guys have.

Ha ha, shit.

This mizzou team is the jewel of the Big 12 this year. Those guys can really fucking shoot lights out every, single, night. It would've been a lot of fucking fun for tiger fans because the Big 12 North would've been hard fucking core.
ImageImageImage
TheImpaler9
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by TheImpaler9 »

I hate the Vikings with a passion,all other Minnesota teams to a lesser extent. Minnesota teams are jammed down our throats here.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Skate4RnR wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

Ha ha, shit.

This mizzou team is the jewel of the Big 12 this year. Those guys can really fucking shoot lights out every, single, night. It would've been a lot of fucking fun for tiger fans because the Big 12 North would've been hard fucking core.

I don't know too much about it, but when my friend played for kansas I watched a lot of their games, and he was the Tigers best player then.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Really? Would I know his name?
ImageImageImage
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Skate4RnR wrote:Really? Would I know his name?

Downtown Terry Brown. used to walk home with him from the games. we grew up in a small town called Clyde, NY. About 3,000 people and the best small high school basketball you may ever see. Our arch rival and neighboring town is the school Jim Boeheim grew up in, and played and coached before he went to Syracuse.

Some epic games between those two teams. Terry graduated the 2nd leading scorer in NY state history and if they had the 3 point line when he played, I promise you he would've held the record, and he would most likely still hold it. I remember when he hit 11 of 17 3's against NC state for the Jayhawks. he was their leading scorer the year they lost to Duke in the championship team. I remember being a 8th and 9th grader and sitting with scouts from all over the country pestering them as they scouted him. Fun shit. I could always tell they were scouts because i knew everybody in the town.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

That is really cool! Also cool about Boeheim being from the rival school.

Do you think he's grooming McNamara to take his spot when he's gone?
ImageImageImage
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Skate4RnR wrote:That is really cool! Also cool about Boeheim being from the rival school.

Do you think he's grooming McNamara to take his spot when he's gone?
Mike Hopkins is the next coach. He's a former player too. Already been named.
MetalDad72
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by MetalDad72 »

Fucking loathe the Eagles.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

I've never really hated teams. Sure, I love seeing my teams beat traditional rivals, but I don't really hate those rivals. Also, I hate what the Yankees et al do buying up their teams, but I blame the MLB rules for that being possible, not the Yankees for doing it.

However, there was a period when I truly hated the English rugby team.
They once did a lap of honor after a narrow loss to the All Blacks. WTF?! Fair enough if you're Tonga or someone, but from a real rugby power it was ludicrous. Same era had a player lift up his shirt in a press conference to display and complain about the marks on his torso from the All Blacks' rucking. Really?! You're playing rugby motherfucker, that was normal! They also played incredibly dull, uninspired rugby while their media had the temerity to criticize the All Blacks' attacking style of the time.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

demolition23 wrote:I've never really hated teams. Sure, I love seeing my teams beat traditional rivals, but I don't really hate those rivals. Also, I hate what the Yankees et al do buying up their teams, but I blame the MLB rules for that being possible, not the Yankees for doing it.

However, there was a period when I truly hated the English rugby team.
They once did a lap of honor after a narrow loss to the All Blacks. WTF?! Fair enough if you're Tonga or someone, but from a real rugby power it was ludicrous. Same era had a player lift up his shirt in a press conference to display and complain about the marks on his torso from the All Blacks' rucking. Really?! You're playing rugby motherfucker, that was normal! They also played incredibly dull, uninspired rugby while their media had the temerity to criticize the All Blacks' attacking style of the time.
Were you waiting for me to see this message? :D
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....